BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  37    39    41  ..  60
Author: Subject: Arizonas new Imigration Bill(This has turned into a Rat Hole)
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 5-13-2010 at 01:27 PM

Division? So now we all have to agree? With whom?:lol: Arizona? New York? New Jersy? Ohio? Come on! I'll support Arizona. They're at "ground zero" and know what's going. The CA crowd?:lol::lol: They are famous for making poor choices.:lol: A great many of 'em would move to other places if they could unload their property.;D No buyers?:biggrin:
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 5-13-2010 at 02:56 PM
Shaka Who ???

I'm familiar with Shaka Zulu, But I had to look up Shakira.

A Pop Singer ? Mexicorn Pimping the words and wisdom of a Pop Singer ?

Now, THAT should convince all of the error of their ways.
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-13-2010 at 04:19 PM

Just wondering if, within the panoply of academia, there could be anything as absurd as

"Are standard attire for this NeoN-zi Left Administration."

Neo-N-zi left?

Call it what you may, and let's understand that you have somehow been influenced by the worst of this nation's past, (civil war comes to mind) But more cogent minds than yours, would find folly with that post. WTF?

Please tell it like you see it. There is a man of color in the White House. An intelligent man. An accomplished man. Somehow, you just continue to spew your bile about what will soon be a US society that is dominated by people who did not come over on the Mayflower. It's here. It's happening. Accept it or go away.
Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-13-2010 at 04:30 PM

Capt. Mike, Bill M, Cypress I found the following snipppet on youtube It reminds me of you and your kind;

We all have to stand up to bullies like you guys.
Please review -Language is strong at times but the video really gives you an Idea of what guys like thses are all about.
Copied link from youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_k_szqFAtY&feature=fvw

Always looking over ones shoulder is no way to live.
Help stop the cowerdice involved in cyberbullying:
http://www.ehow.com/how_5270535_fight-adult-cyberbullying.ht...
Cypress
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-13-2010 at 04:40 PM

Mexicon, I'm very happy to be put in the same group as Mike and Bill M. You, on the otherhand, are stuck with the likes of mtgoat666 and bajahowodd.:lol::lol: The 3 stooges comes to mind.:light: Won't waste my time with whatever you've scavenged up on you tube.
Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-13-2010 at 04:57 PM

Here you go Cypress PS, Are you a member of the Truth Brigade?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1GPvjSNX_E&feature=relat...
Copied from you tube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfq7gWjFTYQ&NR=1&feat...

[Edited on 5-13-2010 by Mexicorn]

oldlady
Banned

[*] posted on 5-13-2010 at 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajahowodd

Please tell it like you see it........what will soon be a US society that is dominated by people who did not come over on the Mayflower. It's here. It's happening. Accept it or go away.

Maybe you're right....it's not about equal opportunity, equal responsibility and equal justice under the law ...it's about domination...."progressive?" Try regressive. The desire for domination and the struggle to resist it is as old as time.
Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-13-2010 at 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by oldlady
Quote:
Originally posted by Bajahowodd

Please tell it like you see it........what will soon be a US society that is dominated by people who did not come over on the Mayflower. It's here. It's happening. Accept it or go away.

Maybe you're right....it's not about equal opportunity, equal responsibility and equal justice under the law ...it's about domination...."progressive?" Try regressive. The desire for domination and the struggle to resist it is as old as time.

Are you recomending a good old fashion race war?

Cypress
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-13-2010 at 05:06 PM

Race war?:?:You're the only one talking about a race war.:O
Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-13-2010 at 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cypress
Race war?:?:You're the only one talking about a race war.:O

Yea I can see you standing out front with a pitch fork in your hands just waiting for the invasion of messiskins.:lol::lol:

oldlady
Banned

[*] posted on 5-13-2010 at 05:36 PM

Precisely, Cypress. The volatile language such as dominate, the hypothetical scenarios such as race war. The labels of racist and bigot.....all these move the focus of the discussion from the the tangible; facts and the issue(s) upon which intelligent people can acknowledge to exist to the murky mucus of emotional words that are not grounded in reality.
If the motive is domination, perhaps such tactics are useful. I don't see any solutions being offered by those who oppose the law, either in this thread, or in Washington. Very little acknowledgment that the status quo prior to 3 weeks ago was a problem/unacceptable. So, those of you who are using words like dominate and race war....is that your agenda?
Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-13-2010 at 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by oldlady
Precisely, Cypress. The volatile language such as dominate, the hypothetical scenarios such as race war. The labels of racist and bigot.....all these move the focus of the discussion from the the tangible; facts and the issue(s) upon which intelligent people can acknowledge to exist to the murky mucus of emotional words that are not grounded in reality.
If the motive is domination, perhaps such tactics are useful. I don't see any solutions being offered by those who oppose the law, either in this thread, or in Washington. Very little acknowledgment that the status quo prior to 3 weeks ago was a problem/unacceptable. So, those of you who are using words like dominate and race war....is that your agenda?

No more than this being your agenda...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Surdizmf_dw

Copied from you tube

oldlady
Banned

[*] posted on 5-13-2010 at 06:01 PM

I rarely click youtube links. I never post videos. I have no idea what you are trying to say, but it is off-putting. It was a simple question....you figure out why you wanted to skirt it.
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-13-2010 at 06:03 PM

Mexicorn you're such a joker. That's funny, really silly. haha You should do like a scary puppet show with stupid angry characters.
k-rico
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-13-2010 at 06:08 PM

corn,

great video, love when the one guy included midgets and of course the ending. :bounce:

Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-13-2010 at 06:09 PM

I love you guys even the hard core right wingers. LOL!!!

MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 5-13-2010 at 09:41 PM
Hussein's Boy Eric

It was interesting to see A-G Eric weaseling in Congress today after all of his comments regarding the AZ Law.

When asked if he'd actually READ the law, he said "Uh, well I've glanced at it, but no, I haven't actually read it".

"Do you think it's Unconstitutional" ?

"Well, I can't say since I haven't yet been Briefed on it".

Typical Liberal Lout.

He wasn't asked if he intended to put his boot to the neck of Arizona until they relented.
Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-13-2010 at 10:01 PM

The law is Unconstitutional.

Bajafun777
Super Nomad

Mood: Enjoying Life with Wife In Mexico, Easy on The Easy

[*] posted on 5-13-2010 at 10:33 PM

Wow, Mexicorn you need to pull back with the harsh words just because people do not agree to accept illegal entry and how it is out of control with the number of those entering illegally. What is right to you is your opinion but you have probably never even met those you are painting as the worst examples you can find on the web. Your examples are really off the charts and not even reflective of these people you have focused on. I could pull just a many videos off web showing some really bad examples of those entering illegally with the death,drama,crime,misfortune they create for others and themselves, however that would be just as bias as yours. I do not know you but I do know and have met a number of nomads here on this forum and you are trying without any luck of attempting to paint them as something they are not. Calm down man, sure express your views but without such hate you claim others are showing. Your tactics just do not read well nor does anything you throw out there when you get to acting out in such a manner. Show your videos but stop painting others you do not know as something they are not. You do not even know of the things these people have done in the past or even now to help others. Now, this may come as surprise to you but yes they have to which some have even been people in and from Mexico. Wow, how could that have occurred if they were such mean bad people. Let your own hate and self image issues go. Don't waste your time blasting me as it runs off like water,as you would again not know anything about me either. Not knowing what I contribute or do not contribute to any other country or different culture of people. Now, do I approve of any group, especially when tempers and emotions on issues such as illegal entry, being armed without the training or authority to go after such offenders not only NO but Hell NO!! I also accept that would only be my opinion. Others would quickly disagree like my friend who lives in the a border town area that had his 88 year old mother raped by an illegal, beat to a bloody pulp, and then robbed. Now, would I be right in saying all those that support illegal immigrants right to keep breaking our laws are the same lowlife piece of crap that did this to this sweet elderly woman, No I would not. Thus, you too are not right putting forth twisted tales to paint these people as something they are not. Let it go and hopeful everytime I see your name in the future it at least leans a little to letting others have their say, just like you want yours without attacking them. Well, I have said my part and I know you will have yours but this topic is through with me, as I do not have time to give any encouragement to someone attacking others they do not know. Hope the sunshine and smell of the Ocean or desert cleans your views or at least calms them down. Hope this finds all Nomads well and safe, travel on for the fun of "No Hurry, No Worry, Just Fun" part of a life that really can happen "Believe It Or Not,":biggrin:;D LOL. bajafun777
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-13-2010 at 11:09 PM

Here's the audio of Attorney General Eric Holder testimony

[Edited on 5-14-2010 by gnukid]
 Pages:  1  ..  37    39    41  ..  60

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.