Pages:  1  2    4
Author: Subject: Inspector checking fishing permits in Asuncion
flyfishinPam
Super Nomad

Mood: gone fishin'

[*] posted on 7-2-2007 at 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Paula
Don and I went into the office at the marina in Loreto and bought a license for our boat and my fishing license on Tuesday June 26 with no difficulty. Rosalia typed up the forms and we took them to the office on Juarez to pay the fees, then back to the marina office-- all completed in less than half an hour.

Maybe the problem is in buying a batchof licenses for a business:?:

you bought them in June Rosalia closed out the month on Thursday the 28th and we've been instructed to buy online after that date. I know of what I speak as this is my line of work, my livlihood no rumors here.

[Edited on 7-3-2007 by flyfishinPam]
LaTijereta
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-2-2007 at 06:29 PM
"Loreto Run Around"

We got permits this week at Savon Tackle in Sante fe Springs

1 week = $22.50
1 year = $32.50

DONE>> Now let's go fishing:light:

Democracy is like two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Ben Franklin (1759)
flyfishinPam
Super Nomad

Mood: gone fishin'

[*] posted on 7-2-2007 at 06:53 PM

Yeah easier to buy in the USA then here and the PROFEPA and PESCA guys know it too. They just laugh about it like me because we have to follow the rules here, oh well.
BajaBruno
Super Nomad

Mood: Happy

[*] posted on 7-2-2007 at 10:44 PM

I recently chased all over La Paz and finally got a fishing license for a buddy who came to stay with me. It was an amazing hassle, although now that I have visited the four or five places I didn't need to go to and figured out the proper order of the places I did need to go to, I think I could do it a lot more quickly than the day and a half it took me the first time.

If anyone needs directions to get a license in La Paz, U2 me and I'll spell out the drill.

Christopher Bruno, Elk Grove, CA.
 Pages:  1  2    4

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.