Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4    6  7
Author: Subject: first report
n8nlee
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2007 at 01:50 PM

I have to chuckle to myself as I read these responses. They really aren't unexpected. It seems every other post is about how someone misses the good o' days and I can only surmise that includes missing all the big fish from whatever era.

I've encounter all sorts of tree hugger PETA types and you guys are really very mild in comparison.

So what have we accomplished with this thread? Those of you that despise me or my take of the fish will continue to do so. I will continue to hunt exactly the way I hunt and mentor other spearfishermen in my ways.
Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 8-8-2007 at 02:00 PM

We havent accomplished anything with regards to you, Ricardo. Stupidity is often a choice; ignorance isn't. We've at least determined that you aren't ignorant of your condition. Just proud of it, apparently.

But if we have opened the eyes of others (who may have looked in admiration to your ilk in the past), then ithis exchange has been worth it.

You are the type that give sportsmen a bad name everywhere. You are the type that give fodder to the organizations that would shut down sportfishing completely.

And you are apparently oblivious to it..................:rolleyes:

Al G
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Wondering what is next???

[*] posted on 8-8-2007 at 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hook
We havent accomplished anything with regards to you, Ricardo. Stupidity is often a choice; ignorance isn't. We've at least determined that you aren't ignorant of your condition. Just proud of it, apparently.

But if we have opened the eyes of others (who may have looked in admiration to your ilk in the past), then ithis exchange has been worth it.

You are the type that give sportsmen a bad name everywhere. You are the type that give fodder to the organizations that would shut down sportfishing completely.

Add all of the above to the Fact you are a racist and it shows your maturity...not much.

Albert G
Remember, if you haven\'t got a smile on your face and laughter in your heart, then you are just a sour old fart!....

The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no trade-in value.
n8nlee
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2007 at 02:16 PM

Quote:

What is your definition of sportsman? How do these sportsmen hunt or fish?

What organizations in Mexico are attempting to shut down sportfishing completely?
Al G
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2007 at 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by n8nlee
Quote:

What is your definition of sportsman? How do these sportsmen hunt or fish?

What organizations in Mexico are attempting to shut down sportfishing completely?

Get out of here...you a sportsman:lol::lol::lol:..if given the chance you would tape dynamite to the end of your spear. Being a racist has already proved you have no class and the people who (as I said originally would) support you have little class to offer either...

[Edited on 8-8-2007 by Al G]

Albert G
Remember, if you haven\'t got a smile on your face and laughter in your heart, then you are just a sour old fart!....

The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no trade-in value.
n8nlee
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2007 at 02:30 PM

Al,

Are you calling Hook a racist?

Can someone decipher Al's post for me.
Al G
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2007 at 02:40 PM

Quote:
Al,

It is all about you spearhunter...

Albert G

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2007 at 02:44 PM

Quote:
Ricardo

Who is Ricardo? Did I miss something again?
BMG
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2007 at 02:54 PM
You said, she said, he said...

Time a little humor?

fish.jpg - 23kB

I think the world is run by C- students.
n8nlee
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2007 at 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Al G
Quote:
Al,

Might I suggest that when you quote someone and then use the second person pronoun "you" but you're actually referring to a third person, then you want to get that third person's attention by addressing them in your post.

I don't use dynamite, but it is done:

http://www.spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=18867&highlig...

[Edited on 8-8-2007 by n8nlee]
Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 8-8-2007 at 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:
Ricardo

Who is Ricardo? Did I miss something again?

You missed the awards banquet !!!!!

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2007 at 03:09 PM

Quote:

You missed the awards banquet !!!!!

You mean when Lucy and Ricky Ricardo got an Emmy?
Al G
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2007 at 03:18 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Al,

Might I suggest that when you quote someone and then use the second person pronoun "you" but you're actually referring to a third person, then you want to get that third person's attention by addressing them in your post.

Sorry won't go there...have no need for gratification sites for young and dumbers. You owe this board an apology for spouting your racist remarks...if you can kill fish you should be man enough.
You are a weak personality...just trying to figure how weak...

Albert G

n8nlee
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2007 at 03:27 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Al,

Sorry won't go there...have no need for gratification sites for young and dumbers. You owe this board an apology for spouting your racist remarks...if you can kill fish you should be man enough.
You are a weak personality...just trying to figure how weak...

I've been more than patient with you.

If anyone is to apologize, it's you who needs to apologize to me for calling me a racist.

But I doubt you're smart enough to realize the error of your ways.

Liars are the first to accuse others of lying. Thieves are the first to accuse others of stealing. Racists are the first to accuse...
n8nlee
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2007 at 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Minnow

Validate your story. Quit talking in circles. Lets see some more pictures from your trip.:lol:

Minnow, I haven't forgotten about you. I'll be in Gonzaga soon enough. I'll just ask Antonio or Joaquin about a man from Vegas with no neck named Tom...

I probably won't need to finish my sentence before they tell me tales of said person.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2007 at 03:31 PM

n8n......

No no no. You can't turn this around on Albert. It was your reference to the Ku Klux Klan that started this mess. Go back and read it if you are having memory problems.
n8nlee
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2007 at 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
n8n......

No no no. You can't turn this around on Albert. It was your reference to the Ku Klux Klan that started this mess. Go back and read it if you are having memory problems.

My reference to "people who wear sheets and pillow cases" was to Minnow's blanket hate statement of all spear fishermen.

I said his statement reminds me of people who hate for the sake of hating like those people who wear the sheets...etc. Those people hate all persons of a certain race, creed...etc. Minnow's statement is of that ilk. Had he qualified his statement with "... hate all irresponsible spearfishermen..."

Do you believe that makes me a racist?

At this point, it doesn't matter what anyone thinks or believes. I'm done with this thread. I'll post another report and pictures of big dead fish next time.

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2007 at 03:48 PM

Quote:
]

My reference to "people who wear sheets and pillow cases" was to Minnow's blanket hate statement of all spear fishermen.

I said his statement reminds me of people who hate for the sake of hating like those people who wear the sheets...etc. Those people hate all persons of a certain race, creed...etc. Minnow's statement is of that ilk. Had he qualified his statement with "... hate all irresponsible spearfishermen..."

Do you believe that makes me a racist?

Well, you're the one who turned Minnow's dislike for spear fishing into the race issue. You can't deny what you wrote to a billion people.
I don't blame you for leaving. You've rendered yourself indefensible.
Cap
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2007 at 03:56 PM
I only lasted 2 days

Quote:
Originally posted by Minnow
Nomads are a smart group, for the most part. I am not the favorite here, like some think they are. However, I don't see many coming to your defense.

I was trying to keep from getting involved with negative posting on this board, but the above quote compelled me speak up instead of just cwardly sending U2Us supporting N8.

I am having trouble seeing the difference in catching a fish like this by more traditional means, and shooting it with a speargun. Maybe I missed something, but even with catch and release fishing there is a mortality rate. On another note the relatively minute amount of fish harvested by spearos seems insignificant when commercial fish companies are raping the Mexican waterways. Maybe this is a case of misplaced anger?
N8 does not come across as overly arrogant, or ignorant. I think the point he makes about selectivity is important. He clearly mentioned that this could be the last of this species he ever takes. His argument seems more valid because he is not calling names either. And this whole racism segway is just ridiculous.
As for Gonzaga Bay, it is one of my favorite places to lick my wounds after a Baja excursion, and if you are there n8, the first Modelo is on me.

Fly low, land on roads.
toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

[*] posted on 8-8-2007 at 04:09 PM

n8nlee

Consider this guys username. If he is as clever as he thinks he is he would probably make a play on words (and numbers) to come with a pseudonym that has a meaning.

Take the word innate: adj.. Inborn, natural
This would be a word that describes the nature of someone; an egotist maybe? He has made an adverb out of the word by adding Lee..innately. Now we have a word that describes how he goes about his business, in this case, bellygutting the biggest trophy fish he could find.

Now do you think an egotist would sneak his name into the moniker? Try the name Lee.

I hear that "Dog", the bounty hunter likes to spearfish. You shouldn't be too hard to find, underwater in Baja. He already has your name and your number and your face that you said your grouper swam away from.:o

Pages:  1  2    4    6  7

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.