Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4  
Author: Subject: kidnapping attempt at Soriana La Paz
fdt
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Yeah, what if it all goes right

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 07:41 PM

Chino tolerates gnukid :lol:

A well informed Baja California traveler is a smart Baja California traveler!
Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 08:16 PM
NO

Quote:
Originally posted by fdt
Good thing today is International Day of Tolerance.

It's not. ;)

fdt
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 08:29 PM

Ok Dave, I'll have to tolerate that last post :smug:

fdt
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 08:41 PM
Getting back to the Soriana subject

this is just so you know, starting tomorrow, the Lions Club in La Paz will be strating a collection for the Tabasco and Chiapas flood victims at Soriana and Aramburo Forjadores, so if you are aproached by the ladies, don't think it is a kidnapping attempt, it's just a collection.
http://www.oem.com.mx/elsudcaliforniano/notas/n492323.htm

toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 09:01 PM

"I began to reply, from inside my cochera buy others waved me down as the police might be offended that I acknowledge the drug sales. ho ho ho."

GnuKid,
Could you please reconstruct this sentence so that it makes sense? I followed it up to that point. Thank you.
T.

By the way. Maybe you should consider putting these episodes into screenplay form and market it while the Writer's Guild is on strike. It is a good story.

fdt
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 09:06 PM

Remember, Tolerance. :lol:

gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 11:13 PM

Yep Intl tolerance day. Its important to all of us. Accept diversity. Live peacefully an be tolerant of others differences. Community, peace and love.
bajalera
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-16-2007 at 11:19 PM

Staying on the alert so you can detect any sign of some terrible thing that might victimize you, while you'e shopping for groceries, is no way I would care to live my life.

\"Very few things happen at the right time, and the rest never happen at all. The conscientious historian will correct these defects.\" - Mark Twain
BMG
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-17-2007 at 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by vandenberg
Well BMG,

Could you supply another summary for this latest episode.:?::rolleyes:

...and all lived happily ever after.

The End.

I think the world is run by C- students.
coconaco
Nomad

Mood: respooled

[*] posted on 11-17-2007 at 12:03 PM

Gnukid- I am still hooked, please finish realing me in........
Just got back from La Paz, fishing was excellent...
Tunas, roosters, Got my first golden trevally..

Some of the tailhunters at the hotel were mentioning how dry the town was. Next time I will suggest they try the police after striking out with the bar tenders.

Peace
BMG
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-17-2007 at 12:22 PM
OK - OK -

Quote:
Originally posted by coconaco
Gnukid- I am still hooked

OK - I'll admit it, so am I.

Kinda feels like waiting all summer 'way back when' just to find out who shot JR.

vandenberg
Elite Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 11-17-2007 at 12:43 PM

BMG,
If they shoot Chino, there goes your " and they lived happily ever after " summary.:(:(

Let's hope there's a better ending then that.:P
How about it Gnukid, don't keep us in suspense.:biggrin:

to be continued......:?::?:

I think my photographic memory ran out of film

Air Evacuation go to
http://www.loretobarbara@skymed.com
BMG
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-17-2007 at 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by vandenberg
BMG,
If they shoot Chino, there goes your " and they lived happily ever after " summary.:(:(

Most tales end with the 'bad guy' being defeated and everyone living happily ever after. We certainly can't take into account El Chino's well being at this point.

coconaco
Nomad

Mood: respooled

[*] posted on 11-17-2007 at 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by fdt
Quote:
Originally posted by gnukid
I entered and was immediately met by two beautiful women in uniforms at the gate. I signed in and was led to the 2nd floor where I sat down to meet my legal representative, another beautiful woman. It only took a few moments to explain that I was not the defendant but victim, and that I was single and not married and thas where the fun began as I was introduced to the most beautiful women yet, the kind of women that causes you to forget what you're doing and well forget just about everything.

Are there pictures of this?

It would be hard for me to believe that any woman from La Paz would not be beautiful......RAY CANNON
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-18-2007 at 03:42 PM

Bump, bump, bump!!

Just to remind Gnukid to continue with his saga and bring the story of the kidnappings etc, and the fate of El Chino to a fruitfull end.

I feel like I'm halfway in a good suspense novel and someone went skooting with it.:?::biggrin:

I think my photographic memory ran out of film

Air Evacuation go to
http://www.loretobarbara@skymed.com
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 11-18-2007 at 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by fdt
We tolerate each other

When did that start?
comitan
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-18-2007 at 04:06 PM

When you entered 1st grade.!

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

[*] posted on 11-18-2007 at 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by toneart
"I began to reply, from inside my cochera buy others waved me down as the police might be offended that I acknowledge the drug sales. ho ho ho."

GnuKid,
Could you please reconstruct this sentence so that it makes sense? I followed it up to that point. Thank you.
T.

By the way. Maybe you should consider putting these episodes into screenplay form and market it while the Writer's Guild is on strike. It is a good story.

Maybe el Chino got him. He is not responding.

BUMP!

Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 11-18-2007 at 07:39 PM

"Maybe el Chino got him. He is not responding."

It almost seems like this is the only ending that will convince some.

It's one helluva read, one way or the other.

Hey, gnukids' still alive..........just not on this post yet. See "Traffic stop"

[Edited on 11-19-2007 by Hook]

gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-18-2007 at 08:14 PM

Ok here you go...

Estoy tranquilo y voy a veliar manana hoy fui para un dia en la playa con mi pero Loba y la novia.

Chino is gathering some really bad guys, they are trying to wear colors just like a real gang but thats hard to coordinate with the moms doing the laundry. They chose white which is funny to see the bad guys trying keep white shirts clean, kind of ironic-they're cleaning themselves up in the process of being cleaned up. To help him out, the new gang are staked out on the corners and wasted so basically he has to buy them beer and weed and phone credits, which is getting old real fast for him. He looks weak and tired like the young girls could kick his butt. They are all burnt out. The tazers are charged and loaded. Apparently he could die if I hold the button for more than 2-3 seconds. A lot of people are talking about killing him, too many, and to put a rope or a chain around his shack of a home and simply pull it down with a large truck while they are sleeping inside, but I say no estamos super tranquilos, let him go to the jail for 5 years and to the insane people hospital for 5 years. The neighbors delivered videos and photos of Chino and the ministerial police exchanging things and talking, calling the neighborhood women cochinas for videoing them with cell phones. We all live so close there is no place for them to hide. They talk so loud, its on the video that they are planning to watch my moves and planing to beat me up, that is the skinny drug addicts, and it's super clear to identify them. I think its a style of talking they do in order to intimidate, that is they talk really loud and threaten but nothing ever comes of it. In fact its a neighborhood style of conversation up and down the street for a whole block with people a hundred of feet apart while they talk in a sing song fashion.

The neighbors are pretty clear that I am buen vecino y buena onda y el va en el carcel, pronto. But at any moment the bad guys could attack me or do something stupid and that would be a pain for them to get tasered, attacked by the dogs and kicked in the stomach. Generally it seems on the surface to have escalated into a trato, an agreement that Chino needs to relax and calm down a little if he wants to stay out of more trouble but he can't seem to do that.

Around midday, the neighborhood women called me to their homes to update me and show me cell phone videos of the cops and Chino, all together at his house, they brought him un cafecito y comida y una bolsa. I panicked at their bravado in plain daylight so quickly I made some calls and made 5 packages with copies of the demanda, federal order to hecha la demanda and more. I have a few friends. I called them and asked them to call in favors with their friends and said its not urgent but we need help now en el barrio. What proceeded was a series of phone calls, messengers, secret meetings, driving around in big cars and meeting casually (at bars) with many of the good people of la paz (I shouldn't say who yet).

After many handshakes and nice conversation, I had had lunch once, two dinners and one shot and beer at least with each meeting which made me feel quite full and confident that either things would get better or they we're going to get worse... I recall I won a few games of pool and hung out and made plans to see las tiburones ballenas with some professors too and came home early. Some of the good guys called me at 9:30am to say they were just arriving home and how am I? They are supposed to be in casual talks with the ministerial police to ask them what they would like to do about this small problem that should have been easily resolved when they went for him the first time. But I would guess since it was Saturday evening nothing will begin to occur until Tuesday of next week. But they understand what's going on and said no bad guys are going to push a good person out. We don't want that to happen.

Now, all governmental offices have copies of all reports and video and photo evidence of the cops in charge of arresting Chino, hanging out with him and bringing him things (which implies but doesn't necessarily mean anything). We are contemplating that, if it fails to be resolved by tuesday, or I am incarcerated then there is an anonymous package that will arrive in the newspaper office and TV stations at the moment with complete report, the photos of Chino and the cops and the bags of drugs and the full 100 page report which is growing. Or maybe not. It's escalating and deescalating on the hour, all important discussions apparently involve tequila with a beer chaser and surprise tomorrow is a holiday, dia de los revoluciones, which means more tequila and beer.

A group of higher ups toured the neighborhood with me and el pendejo Chino Muleto could see it was important people and yelled, atackete y te mateo, I am going to attack you and kill you. There were thugs in the car who had the order to jump out and get him but with that, the higher ups laughed really hard since Chino seriously incriminated himself at that moment and they decided to submit their own demanda with their names on it directly to the same ministerial police and make some calls to see what the result is because they want to send a message to all the bad guys and the policia ministerial involved that this neighborhood va a vuelar meyore, is turning to something better. Or maybe not.

The governor has built a nice house on the street and will move some of his family here so this has to stop. I remain tranquilo 'cause it's Sunday family day, to see if the higher ups can work this out, finally.

There is a side track to this, yesterday a young very developed woman about 15 arrived decked out in red stretch pants and a red belly shirt with black netting over the shirt (like I imagine women wore in the 60's). She had a pencil written contract, which if I read correctly stated, Contracto: los padres de _______ gustan conocer el buen vecino _______ y hacer una contracto de boda. 50%/50% financia, 60%-40% responsibilidad, vamonos a tenir un bebe en la futura proxima en una casa de dos pisos. Reglas un milliones pesos ahora y vamonos a dar un milliones pesos cuando estas en la boda. La muchacha va a cuidar los ninos y no va trabajar. I sure it was meant as a joke but she wants to make a contracto to marry and have my baby in the near future and therefore I am going to give her family 100,000 dollars now and then her family will match that amount when we get married and we can build a two story home and live happily. The contract states she won't have to work because of the baby. I considered the joy we would share in our two story home with my young bride, was reminded of my last relationship with la chilanga and handed it back and said, "gracias, no. Voy a casar mi pera, la coqueta loba bonita."

The fun never stops and nothing ever changes.

[Edited on 11-20-2007 by gnukid]
 Pages:  1  2    4  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.