BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4    6  ..  60
Author: Subject: Arizonas new Imigration Bill(This has turned into a Rat Hole)
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 4-27-2010 at 12:03 PM

LET ME SEE IF I GOT THIS RIGHT!!!

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR
IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.
IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.
IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.
IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.
IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.
IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 1 - A JOB, 2 - A DRIVERS LICENSE, 3 - SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, 4 - WELFARE, 5 - FOOD STAMPS, 6 - CREDIT CARDS, 7 - SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE, 8 - FREE EDUCATION, 9 - FREE HEALTH CARE, 10 - A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON 11 - BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE 12 - AND THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH RESPECT

I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I HAD A FIRM GRASP ON THE SITUATION

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-27-2010 at 12:03 PM

What we are going to do next is put brown stars on the shirts of legal Mexicans. That way we know who they are.
mariposajim

Mood: honest

[*] posted on 4-27-2010 at 12:04 PM

First of all, I appreciate Shari's comments. On the mark.

You conservatives would think and act a little less mean-spiritedly if you were pulled over by a young, mexican soldier carrying a machine gun who asked for your papers. "Oh, they must have fallen out of my pocket at the restaurant." 5 months later you leave detention and are deported back to the US. I wonder if your racism would be tempered also...

The current AZ governor, as secretary of state, purged over 100,000 voters with not ONE case of voter fraud. The vast majority of these purged voters was/are hispanic. It is quite a hassle to get your voting rights reestablished once you have been purged. I imagine that hispanic voters will likely not pursue their voting rights considering the current AZ law.

Don't you find it odd that this legislation was adopted so close to the November elections? For you conservatives who will say "pshaw", dare I remind you of Katherine Harris, the Florida Secretary of State who purged voters prior to the 2000 election. I think this a deliberate political decision that may work in the short term, but in the long term will spend the end of the republican party. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of gentlemen...:biggrin::biggrin:

As a frequent visitor to baja and mexico, I am ashamed of this legislation.
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 4-27-2010 at 12:08 PM

capt. mike, You have a very firm grasp of the situation.:biggrin:
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-27-2010 at 12:16 PM

Mike you must have a grasp on something. There is no training going on yet. They don't quiet know what to do. They admit the law is very vague and leaves them at risk as well.

Quote:
Originally posted by capt. mike
not true.
probable cause still must be in evidence.
cops everywhere are being tightly trained on this to avoid abuse law suits.
still - before this many cops misbehaved - that will still go on - cause they're COPS. so WTF??
i don't much like getting pulled over either and have had my share of run ins with authoritative types with a badge. abuse is here for all colors man.
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-27-2010 at 12:18 PM

If you want to be more like those counties i SUGGEST YOU EMIGRATE. I PERSONALLY LIKE MY FREEDOMS.

Quote:

IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.
IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 1 - A JOB, 2 - A DRIVERS LICENSE, 3 - SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, 4 - WELFARE, 5 - FOOD STAMPS, 6 - CREDIT CARDS, 7 - SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE, 8 - FREE EDUCATION, 9 - FREE HEALTH CARE, 10 - A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON 11 - BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE 12 - AND THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH RESPECT

Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-27-2010 at 12:22 PM

Quote:

Mike con todo respecto. I cross the border from California into Arizona and I dont have a birth certificate on my person and I get jacked by the cops because of my skin color. What are you saying that you approve of these tactics. Why not just tatoo my forarm like they did my grandfather in Poland in 1941 God rest his soul. Is this the direction you belive this country should go? Is history repeating itself or are you going to stand up and say this is wrong with the rest of us and make a stand.

Copied from wikipedia:
The Munich Agreement
Although many people warned about the threat of N-zi Germany, Chamberlain only chose ministers that agreed with him, and wanted to avoid war. Chamberlain, together with many people of the same age, were very worried about war. They believed that people like Adolf Hitler were in power because their people felt that their situation was {{wikt:unfair|unfair}}. German people felt that the Treaty of Versailles (an agreement made to end the First World War) was unfair. When N-zi Germany invaded (took control of) Austria and the Sudetenland (a part of Czechoslovakia), Chamberlain tried to keep peace.

In September 1938 he flew to Munich to speak with Hitler. Together with the French prime minister, Édouard Daladier and the Italian dictator, Benito Mussolini, he made an agreement with Hitler. Hitler was allowed to control the Sudetenland, but had to agree not to use his military to solve future disputes (disagreements). When Chamberlain returned home, many people said he had done a wonderful job. Chamberlain was very pleased, and said that the agreement meant "peace for our time".

Let us not forget amigo....

Always looking over ones shoulder is no way to live.
Help stop the cowerdice involved in cyberbullying:
http://www.ehow.com/how_5270535_fight-adult-cyberbullying.ht...
luisartrgz
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-27-2010 at 12:40 PM
I have a tourist VISA

I wasnt that much of concerned about this law because I have all my papers and never had any encounter with the law at USA other than ask for my visa when crossing the border, but since it has been adreesed here that Police at Arizona will have the authority to Arrest me and all my family members until they can reach the mean to prove im not illegally at the country if I comit the SIN of being or act so mexican like, that an officer can slightly have a hint Im a latino and BAM put your hands in the air and into the floor and later on, oH sorry I tought you were a Wetbag if a sorry is given what so ever!

Then Yes Im concerned because even tough people have said that mexican authorities stop them just because they have USA plates at their cars I have never seen a mexican police officer truly arresting them with all the things that means Handcuffs, trowed at the floor, shouted etc.

Has a mexican police officer ever pointed a gun to you?

so yes now Im concerned and I will sopeak my mind

Ok lets compare:
Its been said that the law its the law and nothing can go against the law right?
Ok and when ask about this new Arizona Law been similar to N-zi procedures people are shock and immediately denies this comparison right?
Well lets get into the facts:
Germans embrace Hitler´s Madness because he was the political leader of their country who else to believe, he told them that jews where responsible for all economical and crime problems they had and they bought it and all of us know the results of that.
Now, the treatment of the people of Germany to the Jews was protected by a LAW but that doesn’t means it was right, it was a crime for humans but not for the germans and no country in the world stop it because they had to respect their autonomy as a country.
Reich Citizenship Law, September 15, 1935
The Reichstag has unanimously enacted the following law, which is promulgated herewith:
1 A subject of the State is a person who enjoys the protection of the German Reich and who in consequence has specific obligations towards it.
The status of subject of the State is acquired in accordance with the provisions of the Reich and State Citizenship Law.
2 A Reich citizen is a subject of the State who is of German or related blood, who proves by his conduct that he is willing and fit faithfully to serve the German people and Reich.
Reich citizenship is acquired through the granting of a Reich Citizenship Certificate.
The Reich citizen is the sole bearer of full political rights in accordance with the Law.
3 The Reich Minister of the Interior, in coordination with the Deputy of the Fuhrer will issue the Legal and Administrative orders required to implement and complete this Law.
Nuremberg, September 15, 1935, at the Reich Party Congress of Freedom
The Fuhrer and Reich Chancellor Adolf Hitler
The Reich Minister of the Interior Frick
(in other words Jews doesn’t have any right and we need to treat them as dogs but we need a law for that to be “legal”)
At N-zi Germany having big noses was “probable cause” to identify a Jew!
That was a racist treatment justified by a LAW and we all know the images of crowds waving the N-zi Flags in a patriotic act of solidarity trough their country.

Now a the present days:
This Arizona Law is legal but it doesn’t mean is the correct way of solving the matter a problem that is striking most of the states in America and other countries that doesn’t have illegal immigration issues, so my question is: Why to blame people that thinks this law has resemblance with the N-zi ways if every reason explained to justify it matches the N-zi reasons:
-Nationalism and Pride
-Fear
-Hate
-Economical and Labor Problems
Justifying this kind of acts is like approval to the N-zi thinking so yeah this law can be compared to that Nuremberg Law!
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-27-2010 at 12:43 PM
It's Not That Simple

Quote:
The number I saw was that 30% of the arizona residents are hispanic and there legally

that is simply absurd.

"According to the 2005-2007 American Community Survey conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau, White Americans made up 76.4% of Arizona's population; of which 59.6% were non-Hispanic whites. Hispanics and Latinos (of any race) made up 29.0% of Arizona's population."

One may reasonably conclude that It's more like 16-17% of legal Hispanics that would be more subject to profiling given their racial background and resultant physical characteristics.
luisartrgz
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-27-2010 at 12:52 PM
What about legal people?

As I said Im legal at the USA but why do I have to fear being arrested not because my suspicious acts but my suspicious looks and its not the same beeing question or check on my papers that beeing arrested its just horrible to think my dauthers are at risk of seeing how their father can be handcuff just for an officer's hint and that there wont be a way to repair the damage to their minds, have anyone ever think on legal people,

All i have heard its about illegal people!

Im telling you why to make a legal tourist have fear of being confused by an illegal alien!
Cypress
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-27-2010 at 12:54 PM

luisartrgz, You're equating being sent home to your family to being gassed and cremated? Isn't there something wrong with that logic?
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-27-2010 at 12:55 PM

"According to the 2005-2007 American Community Survey conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau, White Americans made up 76.4% of Arizona's population; of which 59.6% were non-Hispanic whites. Hispanics and Latinos (of any race) made up 29.0% of Arizona's population."

typical BS and diatribe and uesless drivel from a messed up guvmint group like the Census....what is their statistical sampling? how did they infer the data into the population? it's a wild a$$ guess. bunch of door to door nincompoops at $10 an hour who could give a rat'$ ar$e about accuracy.
if you have a faint pulse or can fog a mirror you can get a job with the Census. i'd do it but i am too busy selling plasma at the alky center down on Washington St in Phx....

"One may reasonably conclude that It's more like 16-17% of legal Hispanics that would be more subject to profiling given their racial background and resultant physical characteristics. "

which "one" may?? you??

i say you're way off base Howodd.... but i still like you.:lol::lol:

\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-27-2010 at 01:00 PM

i say you're way off base Howodd.... but i still like you.:lol::lol:

Ditto, Mike.:biggrin:
luisartrgz
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-27-2010 at 01:11 PM
Dont forget

Dont forget that until 1945 at the end of the war there was no idea of the death camps and that the USA didnt got involved at the conflict until the late ages of it, before that the N-zi party even had a representative office at the USA and people used to embrace germany remember the zeppelin company runing business at NY

No, I dont think what jews had to live with, is compared with what illegals are facing now, but what about the future with laws like this passing trough!

Think about that Germany switched from being friends of USA and beeing Enemy in just one day

and the situation of jews passed from beeing hated to beeing murdered in just one day!
luisartrgz
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-27-2010 at 01:28 PM
Conclusion

Create a more humain way to protect your border, the fence its ok, the border patrols are ok, the deportation its ok and even the jail for real criminals its ok!

but if the old un-official definition of a criminal is a person that harms or means to harm another person in a direct way I dont think that a non agressive person that made a mistake of braking the inmigration law has to be consider a "criminal" for us at mexico some words means things in different levels and a criminal for us is an image of a raper, murderer, drug dealer but not of a regular guy not following the rules!

I dont know if I explain it right!
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 4-27-2010 at 01:37 PM

Quote:

probable cause still must be in evidence.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this concept is difficult to explain to a Mexican. They don't know what it entails. They've never had that consideration.
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-27-2010 at 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
This thread sure does reveal the rednecks. You zonies deserve the government you got over there in clanzona.

hahaha that's rich...:lol:

you live in Kalifornia.

is your state broke yet??
at least us zonies are thinking thru problems.

but sue - lots of crapola to fix thanx to many politicos...let the leveling begin!!:bounce:

rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-27-2010 at 01:45 PM

But we are broke Mike...or are you forgetting the sales tax increase to 10%. Our idiots in this states government take the cake... If your going to point fingers,,, don'tuse Arizona State government as an example ...pls

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
This thread sure does reveal the rednecks. You zonies deserve the government you got over there in clanzona.

hahaha that's rich...:lol:

you live in Kalifornia.

is your state broke yet??
at least us zonies are thinking thru problems.

but sue - lots of crapola to fix thanx to many politicos...let the leveling begin!!:bounce:
Cypress
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-27-2010 at 01:52 PM

luisartgz, Understood.:yes:
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-27-2010 at 02:13 PM

ARIZONA

" It's now up to Gov. Jan Brewer to decide whether Arizona will sparkle in the future.

Without debate, the House on Monday gave final approval to legislation to legalize sparklers and similar devices in Arizona. The Senate voted 21-7 last week for the same measure."

"A divided Arizona Legislature on Thursday sent a temporary 1-cent-per-dollar increase in the state sales tax to voters, setting a May 18 election date.

The 34-25 vote in the state House was a win for Gov. Jan Brewer, who has been pushing for the tax hike since she became governor a year ago. It capped nearly a year of debate over the wisdom of tax hikes to ease budget problems."

and the best one

"Just a few days after Arizona lawmakers passed an immigration law that will essentially require anyone who is or looks like an immigrant to carry their proof of residency at all times, the Arizona House voted for a provision that would require President Barack Obama to show his birth certificate and prove his own citizenship status."
 Pages:  1  2    4    6  ..  60

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.