BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4    6
Author: Subject: Don't you just hate it, when you realize it took you 30yrs to learn something that was right in front of your face the...
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 2-3-2011 at 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by gnukid
That's what this is all about isn't it Jesse, Skeet, Dennis? The societal division created by lack of education, a controlled dumbed down society, or one might say a lack of shared of secrets, reflected in thousands of people shouting and honking for their candidate on the Malecon?

Which side do you fall upon, the enlightened elite looking down at so-called idiots or the side that is working to educate the people to become educated and independent of secrets societies and their domination?

Jeeeezo...what did I say? Are you alright, Paul??? Sit down and breathe deeply for a minute or two.
I've been ignoring the Free Mason threads here forever. I really couldn't care less what they do.
What I don't understand is how so many people can guard a bunch of secrets without the cat being let out of the bag at least once in all these hundreds of years.
Did Dan Brown give it up? Masons will say no.
Has anybody given it up? Secrets are made to be leaked.

Paul....ask Skeet, nicely, if he'll divulge the secrets. Inquiring minds want to know.

Can we talk about "Skull and Bones" for a while, or is that the same thing? I don't know squat about that either except that it's a Yale thing.

[Edited on 2-3-2011 by DENNIS]
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 2-3-2011 at 11:14 AM

Dennis, Skeet,

Let's stay on topic, Jesse's post highlights a sentiment that is reflected by many, that most people are stupid and poorly informed, like sheep led down a path toward their death.

It's an important topic that can be discussed without feeling insulted Dennis, quite the contrary, your comments are most helpful and enlightening.

I asked you what do you think about the idea that people are in general considered stupid by others who consider themselves as elite.

It doesn't matter whether media and education are controlled one secret society or another or how or why, just that there is an idea that some people are more deserving than others. What do you think about that?
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 2-3-2011 at 11:28 AM

No matter how you cut it, half the people in the world are below average.:D
flyfishinPam
Super Nomad

Mood: gone fishin'

[*] posted on 2-3-2011 at 11:31 AM

Quote:
Dennis, Skeet,

Let's stay on topic, Jesse's post highlights a sentiment that is reflected by many, that most people are stupid and poorly informed, like sheep led down a path toward their death.

It's an important topic that can be discussed without feeling insulted Dennis, quite the contrary, your comments are most helpful and enlightening.

I asked you what do you think about the idea that people are in general considered stupid by others who consider themselves as elite.

It doesn't matter whether media and education are controlled one secret society or another or how or why, just that there is an idea that some people are more deserving than others. What do you think about that?

I know I'm just a woman and can't ever be a mason even though I really admire that handshake, but IMHO they're just a bunch of Uncle Tom's. Uncle Toms are necessary to neutralize constructive anger among the masses that can be channeled into solutions which will benefit them, and they are necessary to keep us apart in every way. Divide and conquer.
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 2-3-2011 at 11:43 AM

O.K Kid.

Tell me the difference between the NBA and NASCAR!

Tell me Why Thai People can open and operate a great Resturant and not do good in Govt. Work.

Whu do Vietnam People do so good a Farminjg and very p[oorly as Doctors?

Tell me why "India" Indians make very good Doctors but no good at Ranching??

KId. I would suggest that you go to Baja Sur to and Island named Delefonsa snorkel around study the fish Life and the Birdlife then compare it to Human life.
I think that with an open Mind you will learn much.

You will not learn the truth from re seeing Words only. For a True
ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
ppp

[Edited on 2-4-2011 by BajaNomad]
flyfishinPam
Super Nomad

Mood: gone fishin'

[*] posted on 2-3-2011 at 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skeet/Loreto
O.K Kid.

Tell me Why Thai People can open and operate a great Resturant and not do good in Govt. Work.

KId. I would suggest that you go to Baja Sur to and Island named Delefonsa snorkel around study the fish Life and the Birdlife then compare it to Human life.

You will not learn the truth from re seeing Words only. For a True ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
ppp

seriously, are you OK? I don't know whether to be worried or ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

!

toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

[*] posted on 2-3-2011 at 11:53 AM

Geeze! After reading all that, I think I may be stupid. It is getting pretty confusing. PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP???

I am, however, more deserving that some others. :saint::rolleyes::smug::rolleyes:

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 2-3-2011 at 11:55 AM
do they take skeet out in public?

Quote:
O.K Kid.

You will not learn the truth from re seeing Words only. For a True ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
ppp

can always count on old skeet to show his racist colors.

Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 2-3-2011 at 12:05 PM

WOW! Just got hit with a "Brown Out" when power came back I got all the "P's.

To finish. For a True picture you have to"Get Out Among the People and watch their actions.
The United States of America and its people have produced the Strongest, Wealtist, most Advanced in all Fields, Nation in the World. There are people who are Weakers, poorer in all respects that become jealous and want to have the same kind of things. They are unable to obtain that themselves for many reasons including their inability to think and Act in a Positive Manner. Yes and also they allow their Leaders to Rape them each Day.

And look at Mexico; Years back it was ruled by the Catholic Church, then Zapata and others started a Revoulation and dislodged the Church from the Govt. Then Mexico went through a very good growth and did some great things with the people, then the Strong Political Party lost out to the more "Liberal bunch of Leaders' who started taking and not giving back to the People-One result is many good workers headed for the States.

KId you must look at things with a thought in the back of your mind" Survival" , Who is the strongest?? Who does the best in "Faith" "Hope" " Charity" ??
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 2-3-2011 at 12:07 PM

Dennis:

The one Big Fault that you have that does not allow your mind to expand is

'I don"t really Care"
toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

[*] posted on 2-3-2011 at 12:08 PM
At last, a diagnosis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzSaoN2LdfU

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 2-3-2011 at 12:20 PM

Quote:

What do you think about that?

Less than you would imagine. In fact, I don't think about it. They have nothing to do with my life unless I allow it and that's not going to happen.
In a word...they ain't nobody.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 2-3-2011 at 12:22 PM

Quote:
The one Big Fault that you have that does not allow your mind to expand is 'I don"t really Care"

I don't really care about that either. I don't need others to expand my mind. I do that on my own.
:light:
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 2-3-2011 at 12:28 PM

Quote:

Whu do Vietnam People do so good a Farminjg and very poorly as Doctors?

My Gawwwwwd, Skeet....Where do you get such ideas to develop these stereotypes?
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 2-3-2011 at 12:31 PM

You are very "Conceited" then. If that makes you happy and content then so be it>

I like to learn from every person I meet.
I like to help People Help themselves.
If someone takes a suggestion and goes out an improves their lives, then what I said to them was a positive thing and gives me pleasure that they have put out effort and done something for themselves.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 2-3-2011 at 12:32 PM
history according to skeet

Quote:
The United States of America and its people have produced the Strongest, Wealtist, most Advanced in all Fields, Nation in the World.

maybe.

but can say the same about roman empire, greek empire, macedonia, british empire, byzantine empire, etc.

the one thing history shows us is that all empires eventually crumble.
Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 2-3-2011 at 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
Quote:
The United States of America and its people have produced the Strongest, Wealtist, most Advanced in all Fields, Nation in the World.

maybe.

but can say the same about roman empire, greek empire, macedonia, british empire, byzantine empire, etc.

----yes the do "crumble" (from within) and it is folks like you that are mostly responsible for that.

Barry
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 2-3-2011 at 12:38 PM
history according to barry

Quote:
Originally posted by Barry A.
Quote:
Quote:

maybe.

----yes the do "crumble" (from within) and it is folks like you that are mostly responsible for that.

Barry

please tell me how people like me are responsible. looking forward to your explanation :lol:
Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 2-3-2011 at 12:42 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Barry A.
Quote:
Quote:

maybe.

Barry

please tell me how people like me are responsible. looking forward to your explanation :lol:

That would be a waste of my time, Goat, as you would not understand it, and the rest of us already know it.

Cheers, Barry
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 2-3-2011 at 12:46 PM

Quote:

You are about to be buried in Skeetisms. :lol::lol::lol:
 Pages:  1  2    4    6

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.