BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4
Author: Subject: Nomads are tough crowd, but hang in there, it is worth it! Some help is offered:
MMc
Super Nomad

Mood: Current

[*] posted on 11-26-2013 at 08:00 AM

Nookster, you get it!!! Enjoy your move. Go have fun.
No rude for you.

"Never teach a pig to sing it frustrates you and annoys the pig" - W.C.Fields

woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 11-26-2013 at 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by CortezBlue
Quote:
Originally posted by woody with a view
it's coming up on New Year's when i get all soft and squishy inside and start to repent all of my bad behavior of the previous year. then i find myself wanting to try (for the 3rd time) and get DK to understand.

a cold shower can't snap me outta my funk quicker than that reminder.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Why do you two think Nomad viewers will ruin your surf break? Maybe just maybe they are just as worthy as you or a future friend? In any case, my input is only on dirt roads and has never ever tried to give away your surf spots.

why do YOU think everyone wants to be like you? i wish you nothing but success, even if you are self aggrandizing, pompous and just a bit off your rocker sometimes. try looking at the world thru others eyes just once instead of falling in love again every time you look in the mirror.

have you ever stopped to think how sh!tty it would be if we all wanted to hang out at the same 100' square patch of cactus ridden dirt?

BTW, excellent job with the help topic!

[Edited on 11-25-2013 by woody with a view]

Be careful, I feel the power of the censor key about to be struck! I feel like DK is Billy Mumy in the Twilight Zone episode, "It's A Good Life!" You know the episode where if you don't like this kid he turns you into a deaf mute and sends you off into cartoon land.

So walk gently, my friend

i'm sure you hit the report button and here i am! just home from 11 days SOB.
anyway, to each their hero.... look up Barry Kaniapuni. it won't mean anything to you just like you don't matter to me, but still!

:cool:

[Edited on 11-26-2013 by woody with a view]

elgatoloco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-26-2013 at 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajaboy
I get it...:light: I'll give an up to date report on the PSF to Bola road next week....:yes:

Say hola to Pancho for us! Have fun in THE BAJA! :saint::lol:

MAGA
Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

Bajaboy
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-26-2013 at 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by elgatoloco
Quote:
I get it...:light: I'll give an up to date report on the PSF to Bola road next week....:yes:

We're on the front porch debating if we are going to stay or go...but either way we're in Baja time. Just hobbled home from a Conchita's VIP lunch!

elgatoloco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-26-2013 at 05:37 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by elgatoloco
Quote:

We're on the front porch debating if we are going to stay or go...but either way we're in Baja time. Just hobbled home from a Conchita's VIP lunch!

:cool:

MAGA
Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

woody with a view
PITA Nomad

[*] posted on 11-26-2013 at 06:28 PM

this is directed to those a few posts above. since you are such Baja warriors why don't you tell me where this little marker is? i'll give $100 to WiLDCOAST if anyone can pinpoint this spot! it's 25 feet from the road.

no multiple guesses and you gotta be within 5 miles so "it's in Baja" or "the road to Pta Conejo" doesn't work. there is a geological formation within spitting distance of this:

captkw
Ultra Nomad

Mood: new dog/missing the old 1

[*] posted on 11-26-2013 at 06:30 PM
Ensenada???

woody with a view
PITA Nomad

[*] posted on 11-26-2013 at 06:35 PM

i think Ensenada goes all the way to GN or San Ig as far as the municipality is concerned.

David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 11-26-2013 at 06:57 PM

Ensenada County (Municipality) does go to the state border. San Quintin 'county' is new, but not sure when it is official. San Ignacio is in another state, so no, not near the Ensenada municipality line.

Woody, would you like some extra help on how to set the upload size, as you seem to still be challenged by it? Nomad is 800 pixels max. I am happy to help.

I like that it's by a boojum!

Do you know where this one is?

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

woody with a view
PITA Nomad

[*] posted on 11-26-2013 at 07:12 PM

no and no.

chippy
Super Nomad

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 11-27-2013 at 08:32 AM

SUPers ruined baja.:lol::lol:
 Pages:  1  2    4

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.