Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4    6  ..  8
Author: Subject: Insults to BajaNomads on City Data Forum
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-7-2014 at 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeJustJoe

If Magggie is only going to concentrate on negative news about Baja, then that's only going to paint a very negative picture about Baja as being some type of war zone, when it really isn't. I don't care if people like to read the Maggie blog, but just know she has an anti-Mexico/anti-Baja agenda and wants to show Baja is the worst possible light possible.

Pure nonsense, Joe. She concentrates on the negative because it's there and everybody should be aware of what's happening down here.
Do away with the negatives and you'll do away with Maggie.
Stifle Maggie and you'll deny awareness of a dangerous reality to unknowing travelers and expats.
I would rather know all of it than trust the Chamber of Commerce or The Baja Times to tell me about my environment.

Add to that...she's not a Mexico/Baja basher any more than is El Vigía or El Mexicano. They report exactly the same news as does Maggie, only in another language.

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
805gregg
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-7-2014 at 06:38 PM

I like the high post count comment
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 3-7-2014 at 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:

If Magggie is only going to concentrate on negative news about Baja, then that's only going to paint a very negative picture about Baja as being some type of war zone, when it really isn't. I don't care if people like to read the Maggie blog, but just know she has an anti-Mexico/anti-Baja agenda and wants to show Baja is the worst possible light possible.

Pure nonsense, Joe. She concentrates on the negative because it's there and everybody should be aware of what's happening down here.
Do away with the negatives and you'll do away with Maggie.
Stifle Maggie and you'll deny awareness of a dangerous reality to unknowing travelers and expats.
I would rather know all of it than trust the Chamber of Commerce or The Baja Times to tell me about my environment.

Add to that...she's not a Mexico/Baja basher any more than is El Vigía or El Mexicano. They report exactly the same news as does Maggie, only in another language.

Like I said, I really don't have a problem with Maggie, because she is attacking other people when they disagree with her, but whatever happened to "fair and balanced" like "Fox News" claims they are? Maggie is anything but fair and balanced and in many ways is just another Fulano who scans the Baja Newspapers and only posting the negative news stories from those Baja papers.

I for one have no problem with "El Mexicano," because they post both positive and negative news stories about Baja. For example about a month back there was big news in all of the Baja papers about a new Submarine park, that was going to create an artificial reef, to preserve nature, and attract visitors.

Where was Maggie on this big potentially positive story about Rosarito that may actually brings back US tourism to the area? That's right, she was scanning the papers for only negative news and re-posting it in English in police blotter format, while adding her comments, how are the local Mexican are spooked about all the violence in Mexico, while Maggie, Mike her husband and Muffin her dog were the brave ones.

That Mike and Muffin thing she does all the time, looks like it's just one big act, as she over does it.
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 3-7-2014 at 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by vgabndo

Jeeze Ged, life is too short for me to go look...do you remember seeing my name?:no:

Perry,
Nope....your beard disguise is working ;D

Hope all is well with you down on the beach...:cool:

Don't believe everything you think....
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-7-2014 at 07:58 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by motoged
I have also looked up the Fulano Files due to this thread.

I am a bit disappointed that I haven't been profiled yet :biggrin:

But, I am easy to track down as I don't use a cover-name...and really don't have anything to hide.

There is enough room for Nomad insults here, I don't need to worry about Fulano or the Chilango forum. :cool:

Jeeze Ged, life is too short for me to go look...do you remember seeing my name?:no:

I know that at some time I have seen both of your names. I wouldn't want either one of you to feel left out. :biggrin:

I don't think either of you have been "profiled", just mentioned. Don't feel bad. I have been ripped on by some over there and defended by my friend, but there has been no major profile --- they have not discovered that I was caught shop lifting in 8th grade. :biggrin:

Seriously, life is good and when someone around here tells the truth, they are ripped on enough. :biggrin:

Yes, I read Fulano and at times, there are things to which I agree, at times. Just like nomads, it is just another forum with a different slant.
bajaguy
Elite Nomad

Mood: must be 5 O'clock somewhere in Baja

[*] posted on 3-8-2014 at 09:19 AM
Mental Master Baiters

With 2895 views and 65 posts on this thread, you are giving them (on the other site) what they want (crave)....attention.

Who really cares what they post over there on that site???

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 3-8-2014 at 10:04 AM

6th grade for me Diana T. ... appears I'm in good company :lol::lol::lol: ... just started a little earlier :biggrin:

[Edited on 3-8-2014 by wessongroup]

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-8-2014 at 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajaguy
With 2895 views and 65 posts on this thread, you are giving them (on the other site) what they want (crave)....attention.

Do ya think this thread can stand much more deterioration before being tossed into the cesspool?
It's gettin' really close. :fire::fire:

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-8-2014 at 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajaguy

I do. It keeps me regular. :lol::lol:

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-8-2014 at 10:44 AM

It should be flushed down the toilet. Especially since someone is trying to deflect and change their persona from a donkey into a zebra. What a crock!

DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-8-2014 at 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by wessongroup
6th grade for me Diana T. ... appears I'm in good company :lol::lol::lol: ... just started a little earlier :biggrin:

[Edited on 3-8-2014 by wessongroup]

Hey, that is when I said I got caught, not when I started. :lol::lol:
DavidE
Ultra Nomad

Mood: 'At home we demand facts and get them. In Mexico one subsists on rumor and never demands anything.' Charles Flandrau,

[*] posted on 3-8-2014 at 11:05 AM
¿ NEED I SAY LESS ?

A Lot To See And A Lot To Do
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 3-8-2014 at 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DavidE

what is with the tile?

JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 3-8-2014 at 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DianaT
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by motoged
I have also looked up the Fulano Files due to this thread.

I am a bit disappointed that I haven't been profiled yet :biggrin:

But, I am easy to track down as I don't use a cover-name...and really don't have anything to hide.

There is enough room for Nomad insults here, I don't need to worry about Fulano or the Chilango forum. :cool:

I know that at some time I have seen both of your names. I wouldn't want either one of you to feel left out. :biggrin:

I don't think either of you have been "profiled", just mentioned. Don't feel bad. I have been ripped on by some over there and defended by my friend, but there has been no major profile --- they have not discovered that I was caught shop lifting in 8th grade. :biggrin:

Seriously, life is good and when someone around here tells the truth, they are ripped on enough. :biggrin:

Yes, I read Fulano and at times, there are things to which I agree, at times. Just like nomads, it is just another forum with a different slant.

DianaT wrote: Yes, I read Fulano and at times, there are things to which I agree, at times. Just like nomads, it is just another forum with a different slant.

You may have been ripped by them DianaT, and you may agree with some of their stories. Hell, I even agree with there take on so-called service dogs, I think it's a very abused system when you see a "Lhasa Apso" that has been tagged a service dog, when you just know the dog has no real skills, and you know the owner just wants to take her dog to public places.

But to say, "it is just another forum with a different slant," is probably the biggest understatement I have ever heard on this forum!

What forum do you know that viciously attacks others like they do, including attacking other Nomad families and children?

Nobody should be encouraging these insane nuts at all. They are very very isolated now, and maybe down to about four or five active members. Oh the cult leader over there, will try to make it look like they actually have a forum. But if you ever visit there on a Friday afternoon, you'll notice there is virtually no posting gong on, and I believe that's because the cult leader is at his Jewish Temple, and therefore isn't posting with all the characters he plays. The cult leader also plays with the clock that lets you know how many members, or lurkers are viewing his tiny forum at one time. Most forums according to my research has their clocks set at 10 to 15 minutes, and probably "Baja Nomad" is no exception. The "hate site" used to have their clock set at 15 minutes, and you would see few viewers over there, maybe perhaps 15 at any given time. How the cult leader has moved the clock to 30 minutes, meaning any viewer who looked at the forum within the last 30 minutes is going to be counted as a current viewer, although they are probably long gone.

The cult leader does this to give an appearance of an active forum with at least a lot of lurkers, and now you'll see up to 30 viewers at any one time, and the insane cult leader would then try to say his "hate site" gets as many viewers as "Baja Nomad" when clearly that's a lie. But that's what they do over there, is they make up lies and attack others who don't agree with them, or God forbid they feel you are trying to attack them back!

[Edited on 3-8-2014 by JoeJustJoe]
vgabndo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Checking-off my bucket list.

[*] posted on 3-8-2014 at 11:36 AM

It must say DAMAS on the door, I've never seen one of those on the HOMBRES side!:lol:

I jumped in late, I was talking about another kind of toilet.

[Edited on 3-8-2014 by vgabndo]

Undoubtedly, there are people who cannot afford to give the anchor of sanity even the slightest tug. Sam Harris

"The situation is far too dire for pessimism."
Bill Kauth

Carl Sagan said, "We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

PEACE, LOVE AND FISH TACOS
vgabndo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Checking-off my bucket list.

[*] posted on 3-8-2014 at 11:55 AM

OK, I admit it. I went over there and searched my name. The man himself, if he can be called that, took the time to tell several lies about me and a mechanical situation I had in Mexico.

It proves two things to me. The loser spends a lot of time LOOKING for something negative, and when he finds it, he has no problem lying about it.

My first and only visit over there, and I have a whole new attitude about those from here who frequently post over there. (Don't expect me to believe anything you post here.):coolup:

Undoubtedly, there are people who cannot afford to give the anchor of sanity even the slightest tug. Sam Harris

"The situation is far too dire for pessimism."
Bill Kauth

Carl Sagan said, "We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

PEACE, LOVE AND FISH TACOS
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-8-2014 at 12:04 PM

Quote:

......But to say, "it is just another forum with a different slant," is probably the biggest understatement I have ever heard on this forum!

What forum do you know that viciously attacks others like they do, including attacking other Nomad families and children? .....

At times, this forum. Families have been attacked on this forum; mainly in OT.

I have read things over there that I personally know to not be true and or definitely a far-fetched spin on certain happenings and about certain individuals; a little truth twisted into a fantasy story. I see a lot of self-promotion and arrogance over there. And at times, I see all the same things here.

Some over there want to ignore anything good about Mexico, and some over here want to ignore anything not good about Mexico.

[Edited on 3-8-2014 by DianaT]
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-8-2014 at 12:30 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by DianaT

Some over there want to ignore anything good about Mexico, and some over here want to ignore anything not good about Mexico.

Sorry to see this thread sink to a low of even discussing "over there" ........the cesspool of the internet, but since it has, you have to admit, over there Mexico/Baja, as a topic, is primarily used as a grounds to attack people...mainly Nomads. It's their raison d'etre...their only reason for existing.
Most of the members have been shunned by this site...tossed away like so much refuse and infected garbage, and they live to strike back. Simple little people with simple little minds typing with one hand on the keyboard and the other shoved down the front of their wet pants trying to assure themselves of their manhood.
When Fulano first opened his filthy hate mill, I thought it would be short lived, but I underestimated the cohesive nature of hatred and childish retaliation. They're still there feeding on one another's putrid decay....giving each other strength.

The site should be ignored and I wish they would ignore Nomad.

DavidE
Ultra Nomad

Mood: 'At home we demand facts and get them. In Mexico one subsists on rumor and never demands anything.' Charles Flandrau,

[*] posted on 3-8-2014 at 12:50 PM

Aburrimiento

It's the t'weens Dennis. T'ween Winter and hurricanes. Semana Santa lay ahead with it's inevitable hundred million words complaining about loud music, 2-cycle toys, and toxic human mangrove deposits. Shift the stage lights and props a little then comes hurricane season.

A Lot To See And A Lot To Do
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-8-2014 at 01:54 PM

Pages:  1  2    4    6  ..  8

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.