Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Quote:
Originally posted by bajabuddha
Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Quote:
Spent an afternoon with DK at the bar. LISTENING to him the whole time. Hours of it. He only has one speed....... OUT.........

Please don't make up stuff about me. I don't hang out at bars and I don't talk politics to people in person. Talking about Baja and four wheeling is much more enjoyable.

Lot's of Nomads have camped and traveled with me over the years, should you need verification.

:?:
Dear Mr. Pub-Tard,
we sat at Mark's BAR while you pounded beers and shots, and talked the whole time about every Baja experience you'd ever had, and by the time we were done you'd convinced us you were one of the MOD's on this site!! Either that, or you owned it. You were quite...errmm, impressive.

Don't call me a liar, and don't call me dumb, dude. You are QUITE memorable. Believe me, stick to maps and missions.

Definitely that was NOT ME. I din't pound beers, at any bar... and never have shots at any bar. Where is Mark's bar? If Buenaventura, I was only there twice and with my wife. Mark was there both times as well, so he can verify. Believe me Baja Angel would have no part of me being drunk or political. We sat outside at the table both times we were there, eating cheeseburgers... unless some other Mark, but still not my MO.

Plenty of Nomad business owners will also verify I am no blow hard drunk yakker... Shari, Antonio, Keri, solosports Kevin, and Nomads I have camped with: Ken Cooke, TW, dtbushpilot, Baja Tripper, The squarecircle, Amo Pescar, elgatoloco, MexRay, El Vergel, XR Phil, edm1, the list is more than I have time for before going to work...

I been getting calls from friends who can't believe what some of you think I am, and all from people who don't know me.

It is sad that you paint me with a broad brush because my political ideology believes in the greatness of people and self-responsibility being a better long term solution, over government programs and high taxes. I help people as often as I can to help themselves have a better experience with what I do for them at their properties or on their vacations.

I know who I am and those who know me know they can contact me anytime for assistance. I help anyone and their political affiliation means nothing to me...

Need help with camping, Baja travel, four wheeling, Old California history, irrigation systems, Baja maps and books? Just ask!

Seriously David, if you do have a problem it might explain some of your erratic behavior, inability to find work, and general feeling of insecurity. I'll bet your wife's medical insurance has a referral where you can get help. Check it out. Remember, the first step to a cure is admitting you have a problem.
http://www.aa.org/
TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2014 at 03:26 PM

Quote:

Dear Mr. Pub-Tard,
we sat at Mark's BAR while you pounded beers and shots, and talked the whole time about every Baja experience you'd ever had, and by the time we were done you'd convinced us you were one of the MOD's on this site!! Either that, or you owned it. You were quite...errmm, impressive.

I have met David several times over the years and camped with him and what you say does not match the person I know. I've never seen him pound beers and shots. That sounds more like me. I think you made a mistake.
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 8-8-2014 at 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by TW
Quote:

Dear Mr. Pub-Tard,

I only met him once, and that was enough. Sowwy. I'm NOT mistaken. And, it wasn't as much of 'pounding shots and beers' as much as just running the gums overtime. He wasn't over-boozing, just a little over-bearing. OK???

I have met David several times over the years and camped with him and what you say does not match the person I know. I've never seen him pound beers and shots. That sounds more like me. I think you made a mistake.

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

ncampion
Super Nomad

Mood: Retired and Loving it

[*] posted on 8-8-2014 at 04:24 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by TW
Quote:

Dear Mr. Pub-Tard,

I only met him once, and that was enough. Sowwy. I'm NOT mistaken. And, it wasn't as much of 'pounding shots and beers' as much as just running the gums overtime. He wasn't over-boozing, just a little over-bearing. OK???

Well maybe before you slander someone you should try to get your facts straight. You lose all credibility in my eye.

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 8-8-2014 at 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ncampion
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by TW
Quote:

Dear Mr. Pub-Tard,

Well maybe before you slander someone you should try to get your facts straight. You lose all credibility in my eye.

Dk slanders every liberal in his posts, the crap he writes is so over the top offensive that he better be able to deal with a little comment like "he pounds shots"
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 8-8-2014 at 05:15 PM

He works that "holier than thou" thing to death..reminds me of Ernest Borgnine in from Here to eternity...I'm here to help ya son"

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 8-8-2014 at 06:26 PM

WOW and I thought Dennis had the "hot" threads

Do I have to take a position on F-150s catching fire ... or, DK :biggrin::biggrin:

Tit for Tat ... sometimes gets a little out of control ...

It's important to keep things in perspective :):)

especially on weekends .. .

[Edited on 8-9-2014 by wessongroup]

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 8-9-2014 at 12:30 AM

Some of us have thicker skins ... thats all .. comes with age, I've found ...

Was going to suggest going for a ride in your truck and have a beer .... Used to be able to get away with that ... not today .. OMG ...

When young, I don't remember anyone that didn't drink on our block ... even the Dr. across the street would have a beer with the old man

He and his partner had started a medical practice, (both were in WWII in the Navy, got out went to school and became Dr.'s), which we went to, and his partner a Dr Johnson .. Smoked cigarettes ... :lol::lol:

The old man took them down to Baja in the early 50s ... they fell in love with the place .. used to spend time helping folks RIP

Guess I was just brought up a long time ago ... when things were just viewed differently and yeah and know it wasn't perfect ... or I wouldn't have been in a lot less trouble :biggrin::biggrin:

OK guys back to action ...

[Edited on 8-9-2014 by wessongroup]

Tioloco
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-9-2014 at 12:22 PM

Seems one can't have an opinion on politics these days and not get attacked. Pretty sad. Oh, and I am a Republican. And proud! Have a nice day
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-9-2014 at 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tioloco
Seems one can't have an opinion on politics these days and not get attacked. Pretty sad. Oh, and I am a Republican. And proud! Have a nice day

if its not an opinion on MEXICAN POLITICS it has no business here, RIGHT?:?:
Tioloco
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-9-2014 at 12:52 PM

You are right, Willard. :) Now let's see if we can ALL remember that.
Bajafun777
Super Nomad

Mood: Enjoying Life with Wife In Mexico, Easy on The Easy

[*] posted on 8-13-2014 at 06:49 PM

The problem with dangerous issues with vehicle recalls are that it seems unless you are getting service for your vehicle at a dealership you may never know about them. I have received
some notices in the mail but once you move those letters ,if mailed ,may never reach you. Everyone should check online about vehicle recalls each year as it takes years sometimes before the auto companies will advise customers about problems.
I have said it before & I will say it again a few people on this site need to lighten up. It is OK for people to agree they will always disagree on certain subjects. However we have some people on this site that just look for something to fight about with hard attacks on others. I get it some that do this are sick, old with limitations & feel they gain their youth & possible strength abilities back by making some really challenging call out to others, however if face to face they would keep quite but online bullying is fun to them. Again. Life is too short to walk around MAD & HATING others. So live life don't waste it trying to pick verbal fights that nobody cares about nor can change. It is what it is-- Now. EASY ON THE EASY!! Take Care & Travel Safe-----"No Hurry, No Worry, Just FUN!!" bajafun777

bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 8-13-2014 at 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by chuckie
He works that "holier than thou" thing to death..reminds me of Ernest Borgnine in from Here to eternity...I'm here to help ya son"

Kinda reminds me of someone else that grabs a 4-day-old post to throw in his 2lb. bag... but I daren't contradict...
:P

[Edited on 8-14-2014 by bajabuddha]

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

Bajafun777
Super Nomad

Mood: Enjoying Life with Wife In Mexico, Easy on The Easy

[*] posted on 8-13-2014 at 09:12 PM

We need to have a bajanomads FUN outing in Baja like the book signing events we use to have. Maybe doing these again would make the negative attacks towards others go away. Yeah, maybe actually being around other bajanomads in person would help change some of it. On the other hand the face to face rants not behind a computer might make for some interesting feedback right on the spot. Again, get a life that lets you & others have FUN. Like a majority of bajanomads, we have friends, family, & other activities that keep us having FUN & not on this site every day. Take Care & Travel Safe----"No Hurry, No Worry, Just FUN!" bajafun777

Pages:  1  2    4

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.