Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  39    41    43  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
TheColoradoDude
Nomad

Mood: Paz, Amor, y Tacos de Pescado

[*] posted on 7-27-2009 at 09:43 AM

In all crazy fairness, Ram made an extremely sane post in the Ejido thread. So who knows what to believe.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-27-2009 at 09:44 AM

Sorry Jesse but I have no Socios in Tijuana, the only partners I have are in Mexico city and are all well known businessman, in fact one was named Businessman of the year in 1992 in Mexico city.
The only partner I had in Tijuana was the other owner of ABC newspaper who died last year Mrs. Carmen Arreguin, a very well known and honest Newswoman, who was always attacking drugdealers.
So I repeat, como out of your kitchen sometime, there is life outside I asure you.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-27-2009 at 09:47 AM

Tripledigitken
I can tell you something, since this started, a lot of people have changed their point of view and a lot of facts are well known now and in fact yes it has helped my business and I can tell you something, now it is a lot more difficult to get Turtle stew in Bahia Concepcion than it used to be before this.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 7-27-2009 at 09:49 AM

Look at any map of Baja and notice that Bahia Concepcion is a 25 mile long, 'dead end' bay (no other exit).

Buenaventura is over halfway down the bay and for drug runners to do business in there... boating by countless witnesses at Frambes, Narranos, Santispac, Coyote, etc. (at 3 am or anytime) is ludicrous (crazy).

Since customers of the hotel would also be customers of Olivia and Mark, it is dumb to think they would give anyone staying at the motel, a hard time.

Where are you ramuma53? Why are you not at Buenaventura as a good businessman doing what you can to make peace and good business there. I would have been happy to meet you and listen to you. Mark and Olivia did not even bring up any of this until I asked them and they did not speak bad of you, only the reported the basics.

It is what you type here on Nomad and things you say to my friends, like JESSE that spoils my opinion.

Can you just be happy that you have the motel now, and allow Mark and Olivia to provide food and drinks to your guests...? As you say, Mulege is far away to drive to. Just live and let live... Quality of life is important and since you cannot choose your neighbors, try and get along with them instead of making up these far-fetched stories to try and run them off.

Isn't Mexico supposed to be the Amigo Country? How about trying better at being amigos and be happy with what you have without trying to take away what someone else already has... It looks to me that since Mark and Olivia live there all the time, they would be better at operating their busness than you would be, from Tijuana or where-ever you are.

End this war and make that part of Baja a welcome destination... It would be GOOD for the motel if all of you could be happy and productive.

Thanks for listening Sr. Muñoz

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-27-2009 at 09:49 AM

Wonders never cease. By all means then keep posting if it has become a good business plan.

Ken

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-27-2009 at 09:53 AM

Jesse
If you know them, name them, since I do not have any, I do not care and let see who is the stupid
Then maybe from there you have your ties with Olivia and her business and I mean her real business.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-27-2009 at 09:59 AM

David K
you said it, you are new and I will explain it to you again.
Drugs come from sinaloa, cross the Cortez Sea and if they go around Cabos, they run in to the Navy there, so they have to cross the peninsula without going through an Army post, so they unload in Bahia concepcion where the easiest and more alone is Buenaventura and Requeson, there they go to La Purisima road that corsses the peninsula and go to the Pacific where they load again and go to Rosarito Beach, it was a sound plan before it was pubic here, now the Army has a post on that road too but can not close it for long.
I have told Olivia a lot of times to quit that business, in fact for me it would be a lot better if she gave a good service without selling drugs there, but I will ask you, would you allow a drug supply to operate beside your home or business?
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-27-2009 at 10:08 AM

Sorry again Jesse, but it was cleared then with everybody, the one who started to use my account was Eduardo Villa arellano, who actually live in Buenaventura and who Narc said was my bodyguard, then I started to write myself and correcting everything and nobody has used my account since then.
you should read this from the start or at least carefully so you do not make mistakes, because it looks like you have a special interest in defending people who kill sea turtles, would you prepare it in your kitchen too.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-27-2009 at 10:21 AM

Well that is you opinion and I respect your opinion as everyone´s opinion and you can be sure my opinion on you is not the best also, so if you do not have anything to say, that is in your own experience, restrain yourself form saying really stupid things that clearly say you have an interest, because people without them like to hear from both sides.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 7-27-2009 at 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
David K
you said it, you are new and I will explain it to you again.

This is rich... so very rich. :lol:

Boats cannot motor down the length of Concepcion Bay and back out again, un-noticed... Iti s not possible and a Navy ship posted off Mulege would have been assigned if this was a credible report.

Folks, I tried... this guy doesn't want to solve the issues, just keep up the stories.

Lenin (I think) said: if a lie is told often enough, it becomes the truth.

What do I know... I am 'new' here, afterall!:lol::lol::lol:

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-27-2009 at 11:14 AM

David K
Again, you are talking about something you do not have experience with, a Navy boat has been stationed at the bahia concepcion entrance for months now, why do you think the Navy do that? just to see the scenery?
Also, a boat can go all the way in to Bahia concepcion, even big boats and causally, Olivia has a boat ramp, one of only 2 in Bahia concepcion, that she does not let anybody use and that they hide putting a truck in front of it always. Sorry David K, but you have to know before you talk.

Jesee, see that you are based on La Paz, if you are so interested in defining what is true and what is not, why don´t you go to the PGR and ask about the last week Army bust in Olivia´s restaurant? it is not a secret in La Paz at all, ask the Ejido also if they are happy having a narc Ejidataria because I know they are not.
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-27-2009 at 11:20 AM
La Purisma drug route

Every time I've made the trip from BOC to La Purisma via the dirt road I have been stopped and inspected by the military .\

So apparently either the military is in cahoots with "youknowwho" or this story is "fullochit".

Methinks the latter.:rolleyes:

DON\'T SQUINT! Give yer eyes a break!
Try holding down [control] key and toggle the [+ and -] keys

Viva Mulege!

Nomads\' Sunsets
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-27-2009 at 11:29 AM

Why do you think the army is there now? because it wasnt before it was said here, it was after the Marine raid that the Army started to put the post on that dirt road that crosses the peninsula form just south of Bahia concepcion to Ejido La Purisima in the Pacific.
Also, you know it is a dirt road very difficult to negotiate, being used mainly for that purpose, cross the peninsula without going through Army posts, since you can go to La Purisima from constitucion on a paved road, so if you take the dirt road, you must have a very good reason.
toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

puzzled.gif posted on 7-27-2009 at 11:32 AM

Something about the story that doesn't seem plausible: If there is so much heat on Olivia and Marc, why would they continue the 3AM operations, as alleged? Hard to believe.

I am not taking sides because I do not know. All we can do, since both parties are pleading their case here, is to look for clues and/or inconsistencies in their stories.

Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 7-27-2009 at 11:41 AM

ramuma53, Your creditabillity is shot. You have no one to back up your slanderous claims. Mark and Olivia on the other hand, have the support of everyone who meets them, myself included. 'Bout time for you to tuck it up and crawl back into whatever hole you crawled out of.:biggrin:
dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Tranquilo

[*] posted on 7-27-2009 at 01:08 PM

Hey DK, I agree with you....even though you are new here and don't know much about Baja. I know a bit about the Bahia Conception area and I agree that Buenaventura would be about the worse place for unloading drugs. There would be hundreds of better places on the peninsula to do it without having to motor down a box canyon with no way to escape in full view of potentially hundreds of people.....but then, I'm not a drug runner and really don't know that much about Baja either.

Hey DK, why do you suppose ramu knows so much more about drug running than we do?........dt

"Life is tough".....It's even tougher if you're stupid.....
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-27-2009 at 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
Why do you think the army is there now? because it wasnt before it was said here, it was after the Marine raid that the Army started to put the post on that dirt road that crosses the peninsula form just south of Bahia concepcion to Ejido La Purisima in the Pacific.
Also, you know it is a dirt road very difficult to negotiate, being used mainly for that purpose, cross the peninsula without going through Army posts, since you can go to La Purisima from constitucion on a paved road, so if you take the dirt road, you must have a very good reason.

Yes, very good reasons, none the which were about drugs. Your inference is downright silly.

BTW, that army post has been operating up there for at least 5 yrs.

DON\'T SQUINT! Give yer eyes a break!
Try holding down [control] key and toggle the [+ and -] keys

Viva Mulege!

Nomads\' Sunsets
OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-27-2009 at 02:15 PM
MO MO

Ok Munoz....enough of your rhetoric.

I can give you a first hand account of my meeting with Eddie (whomever). Last Wed. I was helping a man who was camping and about to leave load some tackle for his boat. Eddie was walking on the other side of the bridge that we made. I did called him cocaine Eddie. He started laughing and said he wanted to talk with me. I said come and talk. Here is what was said.

Eddie: Mark I want to talk to you about Rafael Munoz. He is a good person. He loves animals and he loves this place too. Mr. Corona asked me to look out after Munoz. I know Munoz is crazy but you can deal with me. Eddie says: know one likes Munoz in Mulege, but they like me. Let's make business Mark......make business, make money, there is lots of money to be made here.

I said; if you have to have this place then buy it! Show me lots of money, no payments and I don't think you have any money anyway.

Eddie; we have lots of money. You can deal with me and not Munoz. You do not understand how Munoz is nothing and he just represents the investors. All the money is here, I can get it for you!

Mark; I know I can never deal with a person like Munoz.

Eddie; Mark Mark we need to make business you have your side we have ours. I put much time in this hotel and need to make money. Together we can make money.

Mark; why would I want to do business with you? We are going to win in court. Terrorizing me for all these years. You have nothing and we have everything, why would I want to give the part of the beach to you? I know Munoz has lots of enemies, maybe that is why he is not here.

Eddie: Mark I have checked up on you. I have friends in San Diego, they have checked up on you. I know all about you and your family. It is better we do business, lets make business.

Mark: Well I guess you found nearly nothing, are you disappointed?

Later (15 min.)Eddie came over to the restaurant and wanted to talk more. I told him if we could talk later please because I had people at the restaurant. Eddie agreed. --We have not talked since.

Now Munoz about your allegations claiming I have sent three separate assassins for you, your wrong. I would never send anyone for that pleasure.
OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-27-2009 at 02:27 PM
Schizophrenia

Signs and Symptoms
Schizophrenia is a mental illness that usually strikes in late adolescence or early adulthood, but can strike at any time in life. The signs and symptoms vary from individual to individual, but all people with the disorder show one or more of the following symptoms:

1. Delusions: These are beliefs that are not true, such as feeling people are following or trying to hurt them, believing other people can read their minds, or beliefs that they have special powers or abilities.
2. Hallucinations: This usually takes the form of hearing voices that are not there, but people with schizophrenia may also see, smell, taste, and feel things that are not there.
3. Bizarre behavior: This can be expressed in many different ways. In short, the individual behaves in ways that seem inappropriate or strange to other people.
4. Disorganized speech: The individual speaks in ways that are hard to understand. For instance, sentences might not make sense, or topic of conversation changes with little or no connection between sentences. Sometimes speech is completely incomprehensible.
5. "Negative symptoms": This includes lack of motivation or interest, diminished cognitive functioning, and decreased emotional expression. Individuals may lose interest in attending to their own personal hygiene, have little interest in interacting with others, and rarely seem to feel or express strong emotions.

In addition to these above symptoms, people with schizophrenia suffer a decline in their level of functioning; for instance, they may not be able to work at a job that requires the same level of skill or concentration as the job they held before they became ill required, or they may lose all ability to withstand the pressures of the working world. They may show a decline in their ability to attend to household chores or all the demands of raising their children, and/or they may not be able to have a full social life anymore.

Sometimes schizophrenia is a chronic condition, and the individual afflicted is constantly experiencing hallucinations or other symptoms of the disorder. Other people have periods of time when they are relatively symptom-free but have periods of more acute psychosis. Every individual is different, and every person with schizophrenia experiences the disease in a different way.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-27-2009 at 03:56 PM

Ok Narc and Oliguacamole or Olivia or Vaquera as you are known in the drug trade.
The first sentences may come from Eddie but as soon as you start with Mr. Corona, you are obviously lying, he cannot tell you that, because he has nothing to do with Corona nor has he access to him and Mr. Corona has nothing to do now in Buenaventura now and from there you just keep lying and I say lying because Eddie is not capable of saying that because he has nothing there beside living with Betty, so he has no interests there other than take care of his wife Betty and we all know he is a little pot head but he do not snort coke like you two do, he is just a pot head who live in dreams but who do not harm anybody but himself. so he does not represent me nor can and he does not care about money, he is an extremely good worker but he simply does not care about money, his dream is to live under a palm tree and that is it, so you are portraying hem wrongly, he is just a good guy without even the smallest ambition more than what he actually have.
So you are a liar and a coward, but we all know that, so those are not news.
The important thing is this, do you deny that you were detained by the Army a few days ago and spent 72 hours in jail because they found Cocaine on Olivia and you? And think about it because I can show proof here if you want, I always take care of having proof before saying something like that.
Or do you deny that you have several criminal investigations for armed robbery, damages, robbery, lying to judicial authority and of course cook and selling sea turtle?
Or do you deny that you sell alcoholic beverages in Federal zone without a federal permit or that you rent houses in Federal zone being that forbidden by law?
O that you unload drugs very often?
Just answer this with honesty because I will show proof that you do all those things.
And about the assasins, I will ask Eddie to tell me your exact words to put here, but it looks like you are as coward as always and you know I tell it to your face, every time I have the displeasure of looking at you when you run from me.
But don´t worry, I know you are a barking dog not a biting one, but as soon as we notice that you may have that tendency, we will take care of you like you deserve then.
 Pages:  1  ..  39    41    43  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.