BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  40    42    44  ..  60
Author: Subject: Arizonas new Imigration Bill(This has turned into a Rat Hole)
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 5-15-2010 at 05:58 AM

most of the big box stores have come to their senses here in AZ and do not let the illegals loiter around pestering the customers and legitimate contractors shopping for materials....not human beans...

and - we have enforced laws against employing humans illegally - it all is SLOWLY working and the illegals who choose NOT to apply properly are going back to their own land, finally....
but new suckers are brought in by coyotes daily.
yesterday in Mesa cops busterd/arrested 6 coyotes and rescued 15 in a house who paid $2500 each for NOTHING! now they are going home.

the rest are criminals Mexico gladly wants over here, they are now in our prisons for VIOLENT crimes, not just dealing.
kidnapping, murder, DUI and killing drivers.
if you do not live in AZ you have NO idea how effed up this biz is.
we are taking back our state. if you don't like it STFU!!

oh....and i pay $22 every time i want to LEGALLY enter MEX like i will AGAIN on thursday...along with a plane permit at $65 a year.
10 trips a year and i paym them over $300.

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 5-15-2010 at 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by capt. mike
....and i pay $22 every time i want to LEGALLY enter MEX like i will AGAIN on thursday...along with a plane permit at $65 a year.
10 trips a year and i paym them over $300.

Just consider it a ticket into Disneyland. :light:
Bob and Susan
Elite Nomad

Mood: Full Time Residents

[*] posted on 5-15-2010 at 07:40 AM

welcome to disneyland...

One Day Admission
Adults $72.00

children are WAY cheaper...
$62.00

our website is:
http://www.mulege.org
Bajajorge
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-15-2010 at 07:44 AM

The liberal left cry babies back in the 80s changed the Immigration law to what has caused this Immigration mess today. But, what the hell, let's all just increase our tax burden and support anybody that wants to come to the US, legal or illegal. God forbid someone should ask if you are legal or illegal. Politically correct, what a crock of crap.
oxxo
Banned

Mood: If I was feeling any better, I'd be twins!

[*] posted on 5-15-2010 at 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajajorge
The liberal left cry babies back in the 80s changed the Immigration law to what has caused this Immigration mess today.

Gosh, wasn't that Reagan's watch? No presidential veto?
comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 5-15-2010 at 07:55 AM

Yup.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidency_of_Ronald_Reagan

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
oldlady
Banned

[*] posted on 5-15-2010 at 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by oxxo
Quote:
Originally posted by Bajajorge
The liberal left cry babies back in the 80s changed the Immigration law to what has caused this Immigration mess today.

Gosh, wasn't that Reagan's watch? No presidential veto?

Regan was president, the House was controlled by Dems and the Senate by Repubs. Illegal immigration problems very much like the situation today. Special interests in both parties were on both sides of the issue. The "deal" that was struck between the factions was agreement to change in immigration laws that would presumably stem illegal immigration if the law included amnesty for those who had been illegally in the US since 1982.

Every administration since then had responsibility for enforcing the law. Obviously, none of them did a very effective job.

If you want to make it a partisan thing...blame and credit them both.

[Edited on 5-15-2010 by oldlady]
oxxo
Banned

Mood: If I was feeling any better, I'd be twins!

[*] posted on 5-15-2010 at 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by oldladyIf you want to make it a partisan thing...blame and credit them both.

Then why are so many on this thread blaming the "liberals" and Obama for the current immigration situation? McCain is making it a partisan thing, "and complete the danged fence." :lol::lol::lol: Nepolitano was right, "show me a 20 foot fence and I'll show you a 22 foot ladder."

95% of this "problem" would go away if the US cracked down on those companies that employed illegal workers, - including those who hire outside of Home Depot. 95% of the drug problem would go away if the US cracked down on recreational drug users in the US. This is not partisan, this is common sense.
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 5-15-2010 at 09:50 AM
Hey Dumbies

Liberals, that is. Of Course.

Go Ahead. BLAME Reagan. It's incorrect, BUT if you're blaming him, you're Proving OUR point.

The SAME thing that the Left WANTS to do NOW was done before and IT DIDN'T WORK.

They say that Insanity is trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results. That's certainly true here.

But, then, Liberals ARE Insane. It is, by definition, a Mentally-Deranged view of society.

As far as Fences go, the Fence in California is a big part of Arizona's problem today. Besides, that line about fences is pure BS. Israel knows how to make fences work. Maybe we should contract with them. IT'S ALL ABOUT ENFORCEMENT.

[Edited on 5-15-2010 by MrBillM]
Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-15-2010 at 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBillM
So far, I haven't seen a study done on EXACTLY what sort of menial work that the High proportion of Illegal Aliens in Prison were seeking.

It would be interesting to know that. Seems like the kind of work and workers to be avoided.

Seems you have an inside track on this Prison thing MrBillM where did you do time?

Always looking over ones shoulder is no way to live.
Help stop the cowerdice involved in cyberbullying:
http://www.ehow.com/how_5270535_fight-adult-cyberbullying.ht...
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 5-15-2010 at 10:49 AM

In the south not too long ago they provided work for prisoners, was called a "Chain Gang". They got plenty of exercise, kept the roadsides clear of brush and trash. Had a friend or two that spent a little time on one. They didn't re-offend. :spingrin:
toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

[*] posted on 5-15-2010 at 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cypress
In the south not too long ago they provided work for prisoners, was called a "Chain Gang". They got plenty of exercise, kept the roadsides clear of brush and trash. Had a friend or two that spent a little time on one. They didn't re-offend. :spingrin:

...except maybe online? :lol::lol::lol:

Cypress
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-15-2010 at 11:01 AM

Maybe?:biggrin:
oldlady
Banned

[*] posted on 5-15-2010 at 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mexicorn
[Or is this just my libeial agenda just waiting to pounce on any who's a racist?

From your posts, doubt you'd know one if they walked around with a sandwich sign and the "r " word on it in red.
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 5-15-2010 at 11:30 AM
Doing Time

The statistics are readily available AND of significant importance to those of us concerned with having criminals around us.

I KNOW that the Libs HATE to get into any debate over those in prison because they have such a "caring" attitude towards those incarcerated, including Rapists, Murderers and the usual Thugs. They're ALL victims and it's ALL somebody else's (probably an evil rich capitalist's) fault.

That said, having been born and living in California most of my life, I suppose that the experience could be compared to imprisonment since the Liberal Voice became predominant.

Of course, unlike a "Real" prison, I could have left years ago, but I suppose I was "Imprisoned" by my job and an unwillingness to start over in Arizona (or the like) .
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 5-15-2010 at 11:46 AM

oh - i call everyone human beans instead of "beings" - just a joke and play on words.
just like when i say to people, "how ya bean"

just a little humus. you can see it many places in general comments past.
so Mexicorn - if that off put you am sorry and i see the bad connection. as in "beaners" which is what you're refering to.
not the intent at all.
i like mexicans...especially legal entries.
i have a ton of mexican friends. legal USA citizenry and of course those residing in Mexico. also persons of Hispanic ancestry.
i am not a racist and the law is not about racism - never was but the left wants to make a race thing out of it.
and i really like the ethnic food so i am going for tacos and beer today. woo hoo!!

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 5-15-2010 at 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by capt. mike
i am not a racist and the law is not about racism - never was but the left wants to make a race thing out of it.

That is literally all they have. If they couldn't throw that word around, they would be left mute. What encourages them to stick with it is that some who are targeted assume they have to defend themselves from the accusation.
Don't do that. Don't give it credence by responding to the lame charge. It's no more than a philosophical term and only means what you allow it to mean. It is meaningless unless you give it meaning.
If a stranger approached you and pointedly accused you of being a Philistine, would you go into a defense mode? I doubt it. More likely you would ignore him and with that choice you would be spared the guilt which he tried to pile upon you.
Do as much with the lame accusation, "racist." Ignore it if it doesn't apply to you and don't let some donkey on the internet tell you different.

Next lesson we'll learn how to embrace the term by extracting all of the good aspects of it and applying them to our lives to make us better persons.
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-15-2010 at 01:15 PM

I realize that there are substantial numbers of people who regard the LA Times as something of a liberal/ lefty rag. Frankly, it probably was guilty of that charge to a certain extent when it was being run by Otis Chandler. However, prior to his time at the helm, it was anything but liberal. And, in my opinion, in recent years, especially with ownership changes, it has lost its liberal leanings. That said, I was quite surprised to see a long-winded editorial in today's edition urging Major League Baseball to relocate this year's All-Star game from Phoenix.

Anyone interested in their rationale can go here http://www.latimes.com/
and scroll down to the Opinion section to find it.
Cypress
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-15-2010 at 01:37 PM

Mexicorn, Do I approve of Capt. Mike's terminology? Are you a member of the PC patrol? About cheap labor? Ever work on a real labor crew? They'd work us 20 minutes , then let us "cool down" for 20 minutes. Twenty on and twenty off, for 8 hrs. Being called a "human bean" or anything else was the least of my worries. You might need to reflect on how lucky you are.:biggrin:
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 5-15-2010 at 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajahowodd
a long-winded editorial in today's edition urging Major League Baseball to relocate this year's All-Star game from Phoenix.

It's my understanding that the request has been denied by someone who doesn't want to turn the All Star Game into a weapon.
A refreshing decision, isn't it.
 Pages:  1  ..  40    42    44  ..  60

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.