Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  41    43    45  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-28-2009 at 08:26 AM

dtbushpilot
Yes, exactly that is what they look for, but they work only with very well known people, they belong to the Baja Mafia, but they have associates of course and some are Americans like in El Coyote, but those are well known now by the military, maybe you are right and you look like a DEA agent because ther are plenty of those around.
Just check today the Restaurant, they have a Navy gun boat stationed permanently in front of the restaurant and nobody is there even to watch the place and of course is closed
dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Tranquilo

[*] posted on 7-28-2009 at 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
dtbushpilot
Yes, exactly that is what they look for, but they work only with very well known people, they belong to the Baja Mafia, but they have associates of course and some are Americans like in El Coyote, but those are well known now by the military, maybe you are right and you look like a DEA agent because ther are plenty of those around.
Just check today the Restaurant, they have a Navy gun boat stationed permanently in front of the restaurant and nobody is there even to watch the place and of course is closed

Yes ram-u, you're probably right, I don't have your connections in the drug business. Just as well, I'm not interested.

Maybe the Navy is there for the soup, I've heard it's pretty good:lol::lol:....dt

"Life is tough".....It's even tougher if you're stupid.....
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-28-2009 at 01:30 PM

The good thing is that since the turtle bust happened, Sea Turtle has been unavailable, at least as easy as it was then, no restaurant in the area is offering it, even to known clients and I think that that fact alone accomplished something.
Having the boat there is as obvious as having the cat at the mouse wall entrance, waiting for it, but they must have their reasons and I think that the only logical answer is that they got information that an unloading operation was coming and they are just closing the door.
What I am sure is that they are going to say that I put the boat there to scare their customers.

[Edited on 7-28-2009 by ramuma53]
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-28-2009 at 01:40 PM

Until LisaR posted here
http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=40380
I did not realize how close everyone is to each other.

The beachfront is about 332 meters or 1,096 feet across which includes the little inlet.

I see the hotel and boat launch can someone fill in the rest.

[Edited on 7-28-2009 by ELINVESTI8]

KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-28-2009 at 01:42 PM

dtbushman says "Yes ram-u"
His name is "Mano Negro".
As for the "boat" it is probably a SHIP.
Most tourists like to see the Army or Navy.
It is the drug dealers that are afraid of them.
Is the restaruant closed?
Narc said it was open.
And how could you Mano Negro get the Navy to park a "boat" out front?
Maybe Mike George called them or his 16 year old wife
KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-28-2009 at 01:52 PM

Dead turtle in the restaruant
Look at the picture.

[Edited on 7-28-2009 by KAT54]
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 7-28-2009 at 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTI8
Until LisaR posted here
http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=40380
I did not realize how close everyone is to each other.

The beachfront is about 332 meters or 1,096 feet across which includes the little inlet.

I see the hotel and boat launch can someone fill in the rest.

Hi David,

The restaurant is the square building on the right half on the beachfront. The clearing to the right is parking... then two homes. West of the restaurant is the long, narrow building which is a boat and storage garage. In my Day 5 report you will see photos from the highway as we drove by. In my Day 4 report is a sunset photo from infront of the restaurant and you can see that rocky point/ jetty where the arroyo meets the sea.

[Edited on 7-28-2009 by ELINVESTI8]

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-28-2009 at 02:05 PM

Thank you David K.

David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 7-28-2009 at 02:06 PM

David, see Lisa's post 'Buenaventura' in the Photos forum!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-28-2009 at 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by KAT54
Dead turtle in the restaruant
Look at the picture.

[Edited on 7-28-2009 by KAT54]

Not only that but the rare and endangered Sea of Cortez Red Ocean Trout, Shark and last but not least the Jack-a-Lope. Somebody arrest them now!

Ken

mulegemichael
Super Nomad

Mood: up on step

[*] posted on 7-28-2009 at 02:11 PM

yes, dt, you DO look like a cross between a drug runner and a cop...kind of a telly sevalas on meth..kind of...just kidding...rumamamama could probably use your expertise. You could do periodic flyovers and coordinate with the navy gunship out front...geez, whatta mess...

dyslexia is never having to say you\'re yrros.
tehag
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-28-2009 at 02:49 PM
endless turtle

What if it's all just another example of the saying, "There is no such thing as bad publicity."
CaboRon
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Peacefull

[*] posted on 7-28-2009 at 04:38 PM

How about some pictures of the navy gunship ?

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-28-2009 at 06:00 PM

Caboron
you donīt supose to publish Navy gun ships phoptos in any place.
about the pictures, you can say anything you like but the law says that you can not have any turtle, live or dead or any part of it and unless that turtle is a fake one, it is a law violation also; of course nobody will prosecute them for that, but non the less it is a law violation equal to the stew, that is why you have to be carefull with any part of a turtle, even an old one because the law does not make any distinction about parts of a turtle for any use.
Concerning the other aerial photos, the hotel and houses to the north all are part of the hotel, the first one to the North is where Eddie or Eduardo Villa Arterllano live with his wife, the the next one is where Stan Valentine live and the last to the North is wherte Thad Braxton live, all are in my property and rent.
Everything on the photo except the 40 mts strip of highway, the sea and 20 mts strip of Federal zone is my property.
what you see to the south is Olivias Restaurant El Sargazo and she is allowed in the 20 mts from the sea strip, but I allow her to cross my property to go to her restaurant and you can see that I can close that road any time I want, it is in my property.
Ok Lencho, send us your photo to put it there with the not allowed under any condition list.
At this time you will see the Navy ship just in front of the restaurant and during the night they are putting the laights on any car that aproach the restaurant, the restaurant the last 2 nights has been deserted and closed and this has never happened in the past, she always left somebody there to watch for her stuf, looks like we are going to watch them for her for a while and believe me, we will do, we are not like them.
toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

[*] posted on 7-28-2009 at 06:14 PM
Huh?

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
Caboron
you donīt supose to publish Navy gun ships phoptos in any place.
about the pictures, you can say anything you like but the law says that you can not have any turtle, live or dead or any part of it and unless that turtle is a fake one, it is a law violation also; of course nobody will prosecute them for that, but non the less it is a law violation equal to the stew, that is why you have to be carefull with any part of a turtle, even an old one because the law does not make any distinction about parts of a turtle for any use.
Concerning the other aerial photos, the hotel and houses to the north all are part of the hotel, the first one to the North is where Eddie or Eduardo Villa Arterllano live with his wife, the the next one is where Stan Valentine live and the last to the North is wherte Thad Braxton live, all are in my property and rent.
Everything on the photo except the 40 mts strip of highway, the sea and 20 mts strip of Federal zone is my property.
what you see to the south is Olivias Restaurant El Sargazo and she is allowed in the 20 mts from the sea strip, but I allow her to cross my property to go to her restaurant and you can see that I can close that road any time I want, it is in my property.
Ok Lencho, send us your photo to put it there with the not allowed under any condition list.
At this time you will see the Navy ship just in front of the restaurant and during the night they are putting the laights on any car that aproach the restaurant, the restaurant the last 2 nights has been deserted and closed and this has never happened in the past, she always left somebody there to watch for her stuf, looks like we are going to watch them for her for a while and believe me, we will do, we are not like them.

:?::?::?::?::spingrin::spingrin::spingrin::spingrin::spingrin::spingrin:

arrowhead
Banned

[*] posted on 7-28-2009 at 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by CaboRon
How about some pictures of the navy gunship ?

:lol:

No soy por ni contra apatía.
shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 7-28-2009 at 07:58 PM

gracias...best bellylaugh I've had all week!

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 7-28-2009 at 07:59 PM

Yeah....That was a good one, for sure.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-28-2009 at 08:01 PM

Good one!

toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

thumbup.gif posted on 7-28-2009 at 08:34 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pages:  1  ..  41    43    45  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.