Author: Subject: Turtle bust
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-28-2009 at 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by arrowhead
Quote:
Originally posted by CaboRon
How about some pictures of the navy gunship ?

:lol:

Excelent!!!!!!:lol:

duke62
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-28-2009 at 09:59 PM

That is good stuff! :lol:
BajaNuts
Super Nomad

Mood: no worry, no hurry....it's all good!

[*] posted on 7-28-2009 at 10:53 PM

there's the PROOF....it's all true........

roflmao:lol::lol::lol::lol:
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-28-2009 at 11:07 PM

That Mexican gun ship is about as real as ramumas escrituras.:lol:

Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-29-2009 at 03:20 AM

Arrowhead, you da man! :bounce:

.....and they all thought the F16s were claps of thunder!

DON\'T SQUINT! Give yer eyes a break!
Try holding down [control] key and toggle the [+ and -] keys

Viva Mulege!

Nomads\' Sunsets
snowcat5
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-29-2009 at 07:22 AM

Is that the infamous airstrip, in the water, off the shore? Or is this Ramuma53's new boat he bought at a San Diego auction? Is this the boat that off-loads at night? Maybe this is Mark's moving van and they're getting out? I wouldn't leave my stuff for Ramuma53 to take care of- something fishy might happen. If Ramuma53 wants to leave the hotel alone for a few days I'm sure Mark and Olivia will watch it for him- its the neighborly thing to do!
Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 7-29-2009 at 07:39 AM

Time for all parties concerned to start marketing their properties to Mexicans.

'Cause this thread has pretty much destroyed the faint possibility that any gringo would show up there any time soon.

What a clear case of both parties shooting themselves in the foot..............:rolleyes:

Of course, if the goal was to vacate the area for the continued trafficking of turtles and drugs, then it has been a smashing success.

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 7-29-2009 at 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hook
Time for all parties concerned to start marketing their properties to Mexicans.

'Cause this thread has pretty much destroyed the faint possibility that any gringo would show up there any time soon.

That may be the only way we can get rid of this monotonous thread.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-29-2009 at 01:58 PM

Hook
Your appreciation of things are wrong and there are many opinions that sustain this, what you are seeing here is a battle between people who want to clean Mexico that do not accept having a drugs supply store next door and the ones that had it corrupted, abusing natural resources and violating justice and I can tell you because all my business is related to tourism and giving services to Americans mainly and I can tell you, that every American who really know the problem are with me, only pranks who are in to buying that stuff are against us.
Of course there are a lot of people who do not know anything and eat a fair hamburger and heard their problems and feel sorry for them, those are honest people who really think they are good people, but anyone who live there know the real thing.
Nobody of us liked very much Jimmy, an American veteran who drink, talked to much and too high, but one day he invited for a drink one of our employees to Olivia´s restaurant, the guy was new and didn´t knew anything so he went with Jimmy, they asked for drinks like any normal people but Olivia and Mark denied service to my employee and told him he was a dirty Mexican; of course my employee left but Jimmy felt insulted and as a big mouth as he is he defended the little Mexican and the next thing he knew was that Olivia, Narc and one of her employees attacked him, he is a tall fellow so they had problems and Narc took a machete and apen his head in half, he went down and they carried him to the sea but as soon as Jimmy felt the salt water in his wounds, he came back and asked for help. A lot of people from the Hotel came and all heard Olivia tell Narc to kill him fast but the people was there too soon and took Jimmy to the hospital, he was bleeding heavily and they din dot want to give him first aid in Mulege, they thought he was dying but he resisted a trip to Loreto and they patched him up, he went to the police and made a formal complaint, accused Olivia Mark and the employee, his injuries were the kind that left permanent scar in his head, put in danger his life and take more than 15 days to heal and that make the crime a heavy one. Olivia and Narc have never been in jail for that crime, the employee was found guilty and ordered to go to jail for 12 years but he has never been in jail even for 5 minutes and Olivia and Narc said they were not there and believed.
That is corruption of justice against an American in Mexico, that is what drive away tourism, not this forum; here we only want to show that we are changing Mexico´s ways.
Also, they were found in possession of Sea Turtle stew, in a restaurant, selling it and when they saw the military, Olivia got the stew pot and tried to dump it outside but was caught by a military entering on the back side door, he was caught with the stew pot in her hands trying to dump it, an internationally protected species, made soup and being sold in a restaurant, a species that has been driven to nearly extinction being sold as soup.
Now she and Narc were caught with 3 Kg. of Cocaine and spent only 72 hours in jail.
That is what we are against, that is what we want to stop, so more people even like Jimmy come back.

[Edited on 7-29-2009 by ramuma53]
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 7-29-2009 at 02:22 PM

ramuma53, You ever thought of getting professional help?
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-29-2009 at 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cypress
ramuma53, You ever thought of getting professional help?

laplumaloca lives in his own little world.

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-29-2009 at 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53

...Nobody of us liked very much Jimmy, an American veteran who drink, talked to much and too high, but one day he invited for a drink one of our employees to Olivia´s restaurant, the guy was new and didn´t knew anything so he went with Jimmy, they asked for drinks like any normal people but Olivia and Mark denied service to my employee and told him he was a dirty Mexican; of course my employee left but Jimmy felt insulted and as a big mouth as he is he defended the little Mexican and the next thing he knew was that Olivia, Narc and one of her employees attacked him, he is a tall fellow so they had problems and Narc took a machete and apen his head in half, he went down and they carried him to the sea but as soon as Jimmy felt the salt water in his wounds, he came back and asked for help. A lot of people from the Hotel came and all heard Olivia tell Narc to kill him fast but the people was there too soon and took Jimmy to the hospital, he was bleeding heavily and they din dot want to give him first aid in Mulege, they thought he was dying but he resisted a trip to Loreto and they patched him up, he went to the police and made a formal complaint, accused Olivia Mark and the employee, his injuries were the kind that left permanent scar in his head, put in danger his life and take more than 15 days to heal and that make the crime a heavy one. Olivia and Narc have never been in jail for that crime, the employee was found guilty and ordered to go to jail for 12 years but he has never been in jail even for 5 minutes and Olivia and Narc said they were not there and believed. That is corruption of justice against an American in Mexico, that is what drive away tourism, not this forum; here we only want to show that we are changing Mexico´s ways...

Rafael I am not taking your side or Mark and Olivia's side but if what you say is true with respect to the above, I would like to hear from Jimmy if he is willing to come on here and tell his side of the story. Is Jimmy available to say what happened?

JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-29-2009 at 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTI8
Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53

...Nobody of us liked very much Jimmy, an American veteran who drink, talked to much and too high, but one day he invited for a drink one of our employees to Olivia´s restaurant, the guy was new and didn´t knew anything so he went with Jimmy, they asked for drinks like any normal people but Olivia and Mark denied service to my employee and told him he was a dirty Mexican; of course my employee left but Jimmy felt insulted and as a big mouth as he is he defended the little Mexican and the next thing he knew was that Olivia, Narc and one of her employees attacked him, he is a tall fellow so they had problems and Narc took a machete and apen his head in half, he went down and they carried him to the sea but as soon as Jimmy felt the salt water in his wounds, he came back and asked for help. A lot of people from the Hotel came and all heard Olivia tell Narc to kill him fast but the people was there too soon and took Jimmy to the hospital, he was bleeding heavily and they din dot want to give him first aid in Mulege, they thought he was dying but he resisted a trip to Loreto and they patched him up, he went to the police and made a formal complaint, accused Olivia Mark and the employee, his injuries were the kind that left permanent scar in his head, put in danger his life and take more than 15 days to heal and that make the crime a heavy one. Olivia and Narc have never been in jail for that crime, the employee was found guilty and ordered to go to jail for 12 years but he has never been in jail even for 5 minutes and Olivia and Narc said they were not there and believed. That is corruption of justice against an American in Mexico, that is what drive away tourism, not this forum; here we only want to show that we are changing Mexico´s ways...

Rafael I am not taking your side or Mark and Olivia's side but if what you say is true with respect to the above, I would like to hear from Jimmy if he is willing to come on here and tell his side of the story. Is Jimmy available to say what happened?

ELINVESTI,

Why do you insist on giving this guy a chance when it has been proven many times ( by federal goverment agencies ), that he has invaded property that does not belong to him? using fake titles, not just once, but two times?

What more do you need to see it?

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-29-2009 at 03:36 PM

Jesse, the truth of the matter is that I do not know who is telling the truth. I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt to both sides up until the courts make a ruling for one side or the other. I would hate to say one side or the other is lying without proof. To me that is a *Just* position to take. I have been an investigator for over 30 years and you would not believe the crap I have been involved in. Just when you think you have all the answers *BAM* you get hit between the eyes and you are proven wrong. Believe me I have been duped a couple of times in my career. I am no virgin in that respect. I wish people here would not dump on either side until a verdict in a Court of Law is rendered.

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-29-2009 at 04:03 PM

Jesse I guess it begs to be asked. Why, if Rafael Munoz has been found guilty of possessing fake documents why has he not been thrown off the land? Can anyone answer that for me. Call me stupid, but would that not have happened if he was found guilty.

Edited to say: Those articles are dated during 2003. It seems to me that he would have been evicted long ago.

[Edited on 7-29-2009 by ELINVESTI8]

JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-29-2009 at 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTI8
Jesse I guess it begs to be asked. Why, if Rafael Munoz has been found guilty of possessing fake documents why has he not been thrown off the land? Can anyone answer that for me. Call me stupid, but would that not have happened if he was found guilty.

In Mexico, you can go into a house, take posession, and that will start a long and difficult process to get your property back.

1st thing.

Documents will be provided to show who the real owner is. At this point, documents have proven that ramuma does not own the land, and in fact, used faked documents to try to get it.

2nd thing.

Once this has been established, usually the invader understands he has nothing, and leaves. But, many choose to stay in the property and further the process.

3rd thing

Since this is considered a civil matter, now a judicial criminal process has to start in order to physically remove the invaders from the land. The invader can get a good lawyer, and he can delay the process for years, in wich time, he can trash your property and or break your finances. If the owner is tough, he will go tru this, spend as much money as possible, and finally win and put the invader in jail. If he is weak, he will just give up and leave the property to the invader, or give the invader a piece of the property in order to buy him off.

Guess at wich point this is at?

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-29-2009 at 04:40 PM

Jesse thank you for the information.

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-29-2009 at 04:54 PM

Jesse
Well now I can tell you, you always looked like a coward, but now you are a liar, never a government agency has proved me anything, so from now on instead of Jesse I will call you liar, or I dare you to demostrate what you are saying and you are right I have a legitimate claim, only it is writen in a Government issued private property title that you can see in www.munoz-industries.com/vaquera.html; now can you provide something so I do not call you in your face a coward and a liar??????

Elinvest8
As a matter of fact, he is and that is why I remembered him, so how do you want to hear his story, narrated by Jimmy himself
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-29-2009 at 05:16 PM

Liar or who used to be named Jesse
you are a small time cook, stick to your kitchen, you do not know anything of the law.
when somebody invade a property, the legal owner go to the public attorney, who then go and face the invader and if the invader do not show proof of a legal right to be there, at that instant, the public attorney take him prisoner and leave the legal owner in possession while he prosecute the invader; before 1996 the invader had the right to leave the invaded property and the criminal case would die there, but in 1996 the law changed and he do not has that option anymore, he would be detained and prosecuted.
Second proved lie, my title was investigated by the Federal police and found legal and I was exonerated of any wrong doing and the document where the Federal Police exonerated me, is in the Public Registry in my title file since July 27, 2006, averiguacion Previa PGR/DDF/SPE-X255/06-01 and you can check it in your local PGR office.
Third lie, if I falsified a document, it would not be considered a civil matter, because the title is a Federal title and in consequence a Federal matter and offense and that is why the Federal Police PGR investigated it, so you are proved ignorant also.
But it is interesting why a small time cook would go to such lengths as to lie in public, if he does not have any interest, to me every day it looks more like you are in bed with those crooks in some way and it will be interesting to find out why; maybe you are not a cook but a crook.

Elinvest8
nice to know you were an investigator also but you quality show in your writings.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-29-2009 at 05:30 PM

Just as an added point for those who were wrongly informed by the liar named Jesse.
When somebody invade a property, it is called ´Despojo´ and even if the invader show some kind of legal right, it is the District attorney´s decision to leave the people who had the property initially in possession; having papers only give the invader the right to go to court, but the criminal act of ´Despojo´ will be prosecuted against him even if he wins; this is to protect the actual owner or possessor and to not provide a benefit in taking the law in your own hands.
 Pages:  1  ..  42    44    46  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.