Pages:  1  ..  43    45    47  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-29-2009 at 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
Liar or who used to be named Jesse
you are a small time cook, stick to your kitchen, you do not know anything of the law.

Oh i have had disreputable people tried to screw me in similar fashion ramuma, and i know about these things more than you believe. You and i know these things are more about balls here in Mexico, than about the law.

Before you call me things, you should notice that i have also said i do believe there has to be some sort of legitimate claim to your statements, otherwise, you wouldnt be pushing so hard.

I will issue my own verdict on this:

A.- Why am i here.

B.- What the hell am i doing here.

C.- I better get the hell out of here.

See ya. No soup for anybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited on 7-30-2009 by JESSE]

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-29-2009 at 06:03 PM

Liar who used to be named Jesse
What the newspapers say is not a legal proof or authorizes you to repeat lies; that is called defamation and what I am providing to you, is a legal proof that what I am saying is a legal true, not a newspaper saying. Those newspapers claimed that, what they said was not their saying, it was Olivia´s saying, they just printed it, so you are repeating a Oliviá lie.
To your information Registro Agrario is only an Agrarian Public registry and is not an investigating entity, the investigating entity for any Federal matter is the PGR and the PGR after investigating those claims, found me innocent of falsifying documents and my title was found legal and true and you can check it on the PGR file I just provided you with in the PGR office in La Paz or in my Registro Publico de la Propiedad in Santa Rosalia where my title is legally registered.
Sorry, but the nonsense is coming from your now proved lies, do you understand that you are being exposed as a liar with bad faith?.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-29-2009 at 06:07 PM

This is the best I have heard from you Liar named Jesse
No soup, well that was what initiated this, the turtle soup and it is good to know that you are not providing it anymore.
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-29-2009 at 06:09 PM

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-29-2009 at 07:06 PM

Quote:
Jesse
Well now I can tell you, you always looked like a coward, but now you are a liar, never a government agency has proved me anything, so from now on instead of Jesse I will call you liar, or I dare you to demostrate what you are saying and you are right I have a legitimate claim, only it is writen in a Government issued private property title that you can see in www.munoz-industries.com/vaquera.html; now can you provide something so I do not call you in your face a coward and a liar??????

Elinvest8
As a matter of fact, he is and that is why I remembered him, so how do you want to hear his story, narrated by Jimmy himself
Rafael, Now that I know Jimmy is alive I think that if he is willing to come on here and state in his own words what happened that day. I think it will go a long way to show people here that you are not just making up the story to hurt Mark and Olivia. That way after he says what he has to say Mark and Olivia can respond. It's just a thought and is in no way obligatory. As I have said all along I do not know the truth but am willing to give both sides the benefit of the doubt until the end.

meatpuppet
Banned

[*] posted on 7-29-2009 at 08:49 PM
The Jimmy story

This Jimmy fellow was a felon from the states who was staying at the hotel there as the guest of the fat gloved strawberry(Fresa). He was brought down to the hotel to try to intimidate Mark and Olivia by big guy but it backfired one night. Jimmy and one of his thug friends came in the bar one night and were causing trouble and were getting drunk. There were several gringos there from Coyote Beach having dinner as well as several mexican people. Jimmy, a large baldheaded chap covered in tattoos is 6-2 or so and around 220 lbs. He picked the wrong night to cause trouble and made the mistake of trying to do it drunk. He started swinging a pool cue at someone and the gringos from Coyote beat him within an inch of his life. The cops came and took him to jail and to get him medical attention. The big guy with the glove blames it on Mark but he did not touch him and big guys plan backfired.

This vile ,disgusting greasy spic has been ripping off both gringos and Mexicans for many years and is a legend in his own mind. He is the hero of everyone of his own stories and the fiction author of same.

He tries to outlast all of his victims as he has nothing else he can do for a living but plan these scams. The reason he hates Mark and Olivia so much is they are not scared of him and are standing up to this bully with no balls. The personal ad this vile greasy fat cowman posted about himself says it all as he wanted a bi women as he can not get it up with a hetero girl.

He is what he appears to be and thats a slimey insect that could not get flocked in a who rehouse with hundred dollar bills hanging out of his ears.....:lol::coolup:

[Edited on 7-30-2009 by sockcucker]
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-29-2009 at 09:10 PM

Elinvesti8
Fair and square, I will ask Jimmy to register tomorrow and write his own story.

Narc, you can say what you want under the name of sockcucker registered here today, but we know it is you.
The thing is that in the story you told to the police, you denied being there and now you accept that you were there, but do not touch him and at this time you and Olivia are still being prosecuted for that crime and your employee was sentenced to years in jail, also that you can bribe your way out, does not mean you did not do it to Jimmy and you can say what you want about him but to hit a man with a machete from behind, is not a brave man doing, also you carried him to the sea thinking he was dead and acted as the criminals you are, trying to hide your crime.
With your bad intentioned letter, you just confirmed that, what I said is true and that the Jimmy story is true, well nobody said that you were very bright anyway beside a coward of course.
meatpuppet
Banned

[*] posted on 7-29-2009 at 09:17 PM
I am not Mark(nark)

I am someone that knows you and your scams big boy and only someone as stupid as you would acuse me of being Mark. Mark is a bartender and is not as goodlooking as me ,gloved one.... Still buying the underage hookers in TJ big guy. We all know your fetish and its rough stuff with the underage girls. We call sickos like you pedophiles and even in Mexico they will catch up to you someday..:cool:
arrowhead
Banned

[*] posted on 7-29-2009 at 11:19 PM

sockcucker, I'm beginning to see why Dennis hangs out here just waiting for you to come around.

Very entertaining.

No soy por ni contra apatía.
MarkR.

[*] posted on 7-30-2009 at 12:43 AM

Shoot Me $12

JESSE you're killing me!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::bounce::tumble::tumble::spingrin:
Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-30-2009 at 07:49 AM

Not to fan the flames, but where is Bruce Leech. He told me the story about Jimmy when this first happened and he has some knowledge about what was going on. I hate to say it but his story seems pretty close to the latest one.
I can't believe the "thought police" who want this story banned, it is far more interesting than Cabo Ron's whining about how bad Mexico treated him.

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-30-2009 at 08:54 AM

Ok, it is not Narc then it is his partner Armando Avakian Games, the only pedophile and homosexual related to them that I know; how is your pulse now that the Tijuana Mafias are behind you for being related and in business with them specificly El Loco Donas Otañes´´ who was killed by the mafia just before your ran, we also know all about your problems as pedophile in Cuernavaca too so don´t think you are under the radar of the intelligence and police corporations. We also know you have been recently in a drug rehabilitation program and that you have been sending stolen goods to Narc; are you more up to give your name now?
I have been under the most close scrutiny by the federal government since I was a Senate candidate for Baja California and as a Newspaper owner and my life as many say is an open book and I have never been related to any of those of your activities, like you did on the Tijuana Telvista scandal as pedophiles; don´t try to blame on other people what you are guilty of.
Also just check the thread Oliva put trying to relate me to a sex answering service, they put it here so just look for it, it now appear under the name of who put it up. Olivia Higuera Aguilar.
As an open book, I am a little difficult to discredit with lies.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-30-2009 at 09:19 AM

Pescador
I don´t understand, who want to ban Jimmy´s story? I haven’t´ seen anybody try to ban it.
The good thing about this is that, it looks like a lot of people know the Jimmy´s story and I am off the hook about making it up against Olivia, but any way I will get Jimmy to put it up here today or tomorrow at the most; he is now in San Diego and planning on go to Mulege to see how the criminal case against Olivia and Narc is, for his life threatening injuries. Also you should know that he spent almost a year in bed recovering from the injuries in the United States and only now has he been able to return to see the court case against Olivia and Narc.
OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-30-2009 at 11:06 AM

Quote:
Ok Narc and Oliguacamole or Olivia or Vaquera as you are known in the drug trade.
The first sentences may come from Eddie but as soon as you start with Mr. Corona, you are obviously lying, he cannot tell you that, because he has nothing to do with Corona nor has he access to him and Mr. Corona has nothing to do now in Buenaventura now and from there you just keep lying and I say lying because Eddie is not capable of saying that because he has nothing there beside living with Betty, so he has no interests there other than take care of his wife Betty and we all know he is a little pot head but he do not snort coke like you two do, he is just a pot head who live in dreams but who do not harm anybody but himself. so he does not represent me nor can and he does not care about money, he is an extremely good worker but he simply does not care about money, his dream is to live under a palm tree and that is it, so you are portraying hem wrongly, he is just a good guy without even the smallest ambition more than what he actually have.

So it is OK for your employees to do drugs now! With your permission it is a sweet touch of legality! Corona is listed as your partner with the hotel......what happened there? You or he does not want each other anymore?
Maybe my ambition is to roll up my t-shirt and have a cold bottle of beer under the shade of the palm tree! Envision a tecate bottle in my hand, a sombrero pulled down to shade my eyes, my woman asking in the distance if I want another carne molida taco??? All the while realizing you are in the mental institution getting some kind of help. Friggin paridise!
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 7-30-2009 at 11:31 AM

About this Jimmy dude. Sounds like he shouldn't have started swinging a pool stick in a house where everybody else has a stick.:lol:
KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-30-2009 at 03:04 PM

So now, Jimmy is a drug guy just out of rehab?
He got beat up at the restaruant?
Almost killed with a machete?
He is in court with Narc and Olivia?
Narc and Olivia are in court still to get back the hotel?
Mano Negro is ready to lose the hotel?
The navy is parked offshore?
Lights are on every customer that goes to the restarunt?
Pounds of drugs were at the restraunt?
The hotel is open?
Mano Negro is not there?
Afraid if Narc?
What a place to visit!!!
Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-30-2009 at 03:19 PM

Maybe, I can get a week in "Paradise" and get to meet all of the local color and characters if I just listen carefully. This has to be the wackiest story I have ever been witness to. Maybe Cypress and I can go fishing there cause I will bet that there are some real "whoppers" just waiting to get caught. I am sure the movie rights will sell for a lot but who could ever watch this thing while sober on not under the influence.
When I drove by in June to take my wife to the airport, I thought for about 3 seconds that I should stop in and try to get an impression, but figured that I did not really want to get my "brain dirty" with all of the ...... that seems to be flowing here.

Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 7-30-2009 at 03:33 PM

Pescador,:tumble: Yea, I know all about those "whoppers". Good luck with all your trials and tribulations.:D
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 7-30-2009 at 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by KAT54
What a place to visit!!!

Hook said it....they're history.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-30-2009 at 05:00 PM

Oliguacamole
I was told this morning that the gunship is no longer in front of your restaurant and you sudenly appear, Ok.
Will see who will en at a mental institution, only you at the criminaly insane.
Jimmy didnt swing a stick to nobody, he was caught cowarly form the back by Narc and that si what he declared to the police and sorry, but Jimmy is coming to see the governor and the Estate District attorney about your case and how it is possible that you are walking and selling drugs after your series of crimes.
But first he will publish here his story so everybody know who you really are, a couple of criminals just waiting to go to jail.
 Pages:  1  ..  43    45    47  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.