Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  46    48    50  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 7-31-2009 at 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE

I thought Archie Bunker lived in New York.....
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-31-2009 at 10:24 PM

I saw what Olivia posted to discredit Jimmy Russell and it is only a DUI infraction, no drugs or anything and nobody dispute that Jimmy like to drink, he almost finished my tequila barrel by himself last time he was there.
Jimmy is coming back to see the Baja Governor together with the USA Consul to see why justice has not been served in his case, he is inviting me and I will go with him.
Jimmy is not a dangerous looking guy, even if he is tall, over 6 ft. but he is old and fragile; he was hit from behind by Narc with a machete and almost bleed to death and nobody deserves that and nobody who do that, deserves to be walking our beaches, that is the point, he was a normal guest to the hotel, he paid for his room then, he is retired and has fixed income, so he do not need anything from anybody and he is not asking for favors from anybody, he only want justice and in that aspect, he is exactly like a lot of people here and the classic Baja guest.
Jimmy is writing his story at this minute, he will register tomorrow, giving his full address and name, not like some pranks here and will answer any question asked with respect.
I just checked the court case and Mr. Amancio, ex Olivia´s employee, was sentenced to 6 years in jail over a year ago, he has not served a minute in jail because the court has not notified him, he has to start serving his jail sentence and there are no plans on notifying him in the near future, of course if nobody does something soon.
The judge did not accept the district attorney´s arguments that Olivia and Nark were not responsible because several witnesses identified them, Jimmy in his first declaration to police told that Narc stroke him from behind and named Olivia as instigator and participant in hitting him when he was on the floor and as the ones that carried him to the sea and Olivia the one who told Mark ¨Kill him fast¨, so the case was returned to the district attorney to complete the investigation against Olivia and Narc and return the case with them as accused party to be subjected to criminal trial for Jimmy´s life threatening injuries.
since Narc and Olivia already are in criminal court for 8 criminal acts, they should not be allowed to post bail, only 3 bail bonds are allowed by law, also, the judge will be notified that Olivia is being subjected to Federal criminal trial for the turtle bust and legally, there is no way she be allowed to post bail, so she must be sent to jail for both trials. This is according to the law, let’s see how things really work and if corruption starts as usual, we will be there to make them follow the law, or at least we will try.
Many of you make a joke of this, but the objective here is not to put Olivia and Nark in jail, the objective here is to change all that system of corruption that has allowed them to keep committing crimes for years without putting them in jail and one thing is sure, Olivia is putting a lot of those corrupt officials in serious problems, by just evading jail for her crimes.
Howard
Super Nomad

Mood: I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done.

[*] posted on 7-31-2009 at 10:34 PM

Ramura, you just don't get it. This is not a joke and I seriously doubt that any of us feel that the actions are a joke but your actions have turned it into a funfest. As much as I would hate to have this entertainment go away, why do you not simply stop posting until you have hard cold facts from the courts to back up your claims. It just seems like you are trying to hard to win all of us over and you are doing the oppiste, pushing us away from you stories. Just get back to us when the courts settle everything. Why are you trying so hard to win us over?

We don't stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing
George Bernard Shaw

OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-31-2009 at 10:48 PM

Paranoid Schizophrenia

Signs and Symptoms
Schizophrenia is a mental illness that usually strikes in late adolescence or early adulthood, but can strike at any time in life. The signs and symptoms vary from individual to individual, but all people with the disorder show one or more of the following symptoms:

1. Delusions: These are beliefs that are not true, such as feeling people are following or trying to hurt them, believing other people can read their minds, or beliefs that they have special powers or abilities.
2. Hallucinations: This usually takes the form of hearing voices that are not there, but people with schizophrenia may also see, smell, taste, and feel things that are not there.
3. Bizarre behavior: This can be expressed in many different ways. In short, the individual behaves in ways that seem inappropriate or strange to other people.
4. Disorganized speech: The individual speaks in ways that are hard to understand. For instance, sentences might not make sense, or topic of conversation changes with little or no connection between sentences. Sometimes speech is completely incomprehensible.
5. "Negative symptoms": This includes lack of motivation or interest, diminished cognitive functioning, and decreased emotional expression. Individuals may lose interest in attending to their own personal hygiene, have little interest in interacting with others, and rarely seem to feel or express strong emotions.

In addition to these above symptoms, people with schizophrenia suffer a decline in their level of functioning; for instance, they may not be able to work at a job that requires the same level of skill or concentration as the job they held before they became ill required, or they may lose all ability to withstand the pressures of the working world. They may show a decline in their ability to attend to household chores or all the demands of raising their children, and/or they may not be able to have a full social life anymore.

Sometimes schizophrenia is a chronic condition, and the individual afflicted is constantly experiencing hallucinations or other symptoms of the disorder. Other people have periods of time when they are relatively symptom-free but have periods of more acute psychosis. Every individual is different, and every person with schizophrenia experiences the disease in a different way.
arrowhead
Banned

[*] posted on 8-1-2009 at 12:53 AM

With a rap sheet like that, Jimmy Russell shouldn't even qualify for a tourist visa into Mexico.

No soy por ni contra apatía.
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-1-2009 at 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by arrowhead
With a rap sheet like that, Jimmy Russell shouldn't even qualify for a tourist visa into Mexico.

Your 100% correct. A conviction like that makes him inmediately a target for deportation.

BajaNomad
Super Administrator

Mood: INTP-A

[*] posted on 8-1-2009 at 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE
http://tinyurl.com/lmjvox
Here's what should be a better, working link:

http://tinyurl.com/kuz5cw

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
– Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

We know we must go back if we live, and we don`t know why.
– John Steinbeck, Log from the Sea of Cortez

Affordable Domain Name Registration/Management & cPanel Web Hosting:
https://www.regionalinternet.com
OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-1-2009 at 06:52 AM

Inmate Release Information Detail

(This information was current as of 11/11/2002)

DC Number: 085362
Name: HICKS, JAMES R
Race: WHITE
Sex: MALE
Hair Color: GRAY OR PARTIALLY GRAY
Eye Color: BLUE
Height: 6'02''
Weight: 236 lbs.
Birth Date: 09/06/1944
Release Facility: WAKULLA C.I.
Custody: MEDIUM
Release Date: 11/11/2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stated Residence Upon Release:
309 TANAGA ST.
PANAMA CITY BCH, FL 32413 32413

Aliases:
FRED C HARDWICK JAMES HICKS
JAMES R HICKS JAMES RUSSELL HICKS JR
RUSSELL HICKS JR

Current Prison Sentence History:
Offense Date Offense Sentence Date County Case No. Prison Sentence Length
05/31/1987 TRAFFICKING IN COCAINE 11/19/1987 INTERSTATE 30Y 0M 0D

Note: The offense descriptions are truncated and do not necessarily reflect the crime of conviction. Please refer to the court documents or the Florida Statutes for further information or definition.

Incarceration History:
Date In-Custody Date Out-of-Custody
08/06/1982 10/30/1984
12/08/2000 11/11/2002

Prior Prison History: (Note: Data reflected covers periods of incarceration with the Florida Dept.of Corrections since January of 1983)
Offense Date Offense Sentence Date County Case No. Prison Sentence Length
02/15/1973 CONSTRUCTIVE POSSESSION 11/16/1973 PASCO 5Y 0M 0D

Hey.....don't one of you peckerwoods want to hear the real story of James Russell Hicks?????????
----Gone fishin
KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-1-2009 at 07:35 AM

Narc, Is a "peckerwood" something you use for fishing?
Narc, what are you going to unload when you return?
Will you unload it at 3AM?
Is someone there to take pictures at 3AM tonight?
Is the big navy boat really gone?
Mano Negro, now you hang with convicted drug felons?
Are you the drug trafficer?
Looks that way at this point.
Why would Jimmy come back to baja after almost getting killed?
Mano Negro, are you paying Jimmy to come back?
Is he on your payroll?
What do you pay him with?
White stuff?
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-1-2009 at 07:41 AM

I'm still waiting to hear the story from Jimmy Hicks himself prison or not. If he does in fact tell his side of the story we still need to verify it is him.

Is his name James Russell Hicks? James Russell Hicks Jr. II III? What's the name of his ex-wife(s)? What city and state does he currently live in? Etc. There might be a couple of more questions with respect to Mr. Hicks' identity just to verify it is him.

flyfishinPam
Super Nomad

Mood: gone fishin'

lol.gif posted on 8-1-2009 at 09:31 AM
You rock

Quote:
Originally posted by arrowhead
A little more like these guys:

that's funny as hell
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 8-1-2009 at 05:06 PM

Reminds me of an episode on Mash when a Japanese fighter plane would appear in the late afternnon to strafe parts of the compound, hitting nothing of importance.
Wish I could recall what the G.I.s called him.. Something like, five oclock Ace.

In that memory, I'm honored.
backninedan
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-1-2009 at 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Reminds me of an episode on Mash when a Japanese fighter plane would appear in the late afternnon to strafe parts of the compound, hitting nothing of importance.
Wish I could recall what the G.I.s called him.. Something like, five oclock Ace.

In that memory, I'm honored.

I am pretty sure it was "Five oclock Charlie"

[Edited on 8-2-2009 by backninedan]
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 8-1-2009 at 05:23 PM

North Korean (not Japanese)... I recall the scene... was it 5 o'clock Charlie?

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 8-1-2009 at 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
North Korean (not Japanese)... I recall the scene... was it 5 o'clock Charlie?

Oh yeah....wrong war. Thanks David. Charlie it was.

You too, Dan....thanks

[Edited on 8-2-2009 by DENNIS]
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-1-2009 at 06:52 PM
SEARCHING FOR THE REAL JAMES RUSSELL HICKS

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-1-2009 at 07:43 PM

Hey Larry, unfortunately I'm not that talented nor do I have the correct software to make them. I can manipulate them somewhat as I have done here.

rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-1-2009 at 08:54 PM

I do believe Doug needs to start charging admission for this one. hey maybe a per post charge.... for all posts!
toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

[*] posted on 8-1-2009 at 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by rts551
I do believe Doug needs to start charging admission for this one. hey maybe a per post charge.... for all posts!

That'll be $100.00 please. You can send it to me. I will be sure that it gets to Doug. I just volunteered to be his bookkeeper. ;)

rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-1-2009 at 09:02 PM

Toeart... if you spent much time in BCS you might have met this troll. and would recognize his demeanor....
 Pages:  1  ..  46    48    50  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.