Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  46    48    50  ..  70
Author: Subject: Ron Hoff/Bajagringo attacked
shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 9-16-2011 at 03:30 PM

the truth will set you free...knowing Ron, I agree that he would want to know the truth asap...if I was Ron...I would definitely want to know what happened so I can make informed decisions about what to do next for my family...I understand protecting him from the truth the first day he was conscious but now he & cristina must face the music...it aint pretty but they must start the healing process.

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
Timo1
Senior Nomad

Mood: Lovin every minute of it

[*] posted on 9-16-2011 at 03:33 PM

I can't believe that I'm agreeing with goat

must be getting old

sold out and got out !!!
LVNature

[*] posted on 9-16-2011 at 03:34 PM

Hello there ALL Nomads............thank you for this Forum and glad to now be part of it.
This is Angels4 (Laura's) husband, I have spent some time with Ron and Cristina. INCREDIBLE!!!!! Prayer is something soooooo Powerfull that It is very hard to swallow what I have seen with my own eyes. There and Here in this Forum.....

GOD I Thank you for what you have done!!!!!!
rubencastillo
Junior Nomad

Mood: Baja lover

[*] posted on 9-16-2011 at 03:34 PM

Let's just thank God their going to be ok , Going to take awhile to get up on there feet. Thanks Doug for getting me a new pass word..What a bunch of good folks on this web. site..Bless you all. Ruben, from lakeside,Ca...:)
tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-16-2011 at 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Timo1
I can't believe that I'm agreeing with goat

must be getting old

Ditto except the old part.

:lol:
Katiejay99
Nomad

Mood: it is what it is

[*] posted on 9-16-2011 at 03:37 PM

Agreed Shari. Plus, give a "computer" person a computer and the internet and he'll find out for himself really fast. Better to let him know, now that Cristina is with him he should be able to handle it much better.

I'm still sending those prayers! Good luck Ron and Cristina and rest easy knowing that you have a HUGE "Family" that cares very much for you both. Feliz de la Independencia (of everything, including the day).

LVNature

[*] posted on 9-16-2011 at 03:43 PM

Ron and Christina Que Dios los bendiga! Que se recuperen pronto y nos estaremos viendo muy pronto. Desde Bakersfield, cuenten con nosotros en lo que necesiten, aqui estamos para lo que quieran!!!!!!!

Yo se que todo va a estar bien!

LV
Mulegena
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-16-2011 at 03:46 PM

He isn't a child and he's NOT non compos mentis.
His amazing recovering is exactly what we've all been praying for.

Think how betrayed he'll feel if this ruse-- and it is a bald-faced ruse-- continues further...
talk about angry and high blood pressure!!

"Raise your words, not your voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder." ~Rumi

"It's the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~ Aristotle
Gypsy Jan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Depends on which way the wind is blowing

[*] posted on 9-16-2011 at 03:48 PM
Hi LVNature

Welcome to the Baja Nomad board and thank you so much for providing an update about the healing of your family.

Que le vaya bien.

Gypsy Jan

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow mindedness.”
—Mark Twain

\"La vida es dura, el corazon es puro, y cantamos hasta la madrugada.” (Life is hard, the heart is pure and we sing until dawn.)
—Kirsty MacColl, Mambo de la Luna

\"Alea iacta est.\"
—Julius Caesar
Woooosh
Banned

Mood: Luminescent Waves at Rosarito Beach

[*] posted on 9-16-2011 at 03:49 PM

I think it's nobel gesture that is not practical. He'll just see the other sites that have posted less-flattering views of nomads actions. Let him see the love first.

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
1961- JFK to Canadian parliament (Edmund Burke)
BajaNomad
Super Administrator

Mood: INTP-A

[*] posted on 9-16-2011 at 03:51 PM

Just fyi...

FDT called me from Ron's room. As Ron's mouth is shut from yesterday's procedure he's not able to talk to me, but I did tell him on the phone that he has an INCREDIBLE amount of people that are concerned about him and wishing him well in many ways, whether it's sending good thoughts and prayers his way, to lending other support for his current circumstances (maybe not my exact words, but something along those lines).

Fernando let me know he smiled and gave a big thumbs up to everyone on the board.

I didn't want to say too much for fear of... well, saying too much - at this point.

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
– Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

We know we must go back if we live, and we don`t know why.
– John Steinbeck, Log from the Sea of Cortez

Affordable Domain Name Registration/Management & cPanel Web Hosting:
https://www.regionalinternet.com
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-16-2011 at 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mulegena
Think how betrayed he'll feel if this ruse--

Which one?
KASHEYDOG
Senior Nomad

Mood: SO MANY TACOS, SO LITTLE TIME... Gotta Go, See ya there....:bounce:

[*] posted on 9-16-2011 at 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
Quote:
Originally posted by BajaNomad
Quote:
Originally posted by Cypress
So Ron is being lied to, deceived etc. about what actually took place? Something about all this isn't sounding very good.:O

Well, he's remembering more and more about things that took place...

...and what they tell me they want to do is keep his hypertension, blood pressure, etc.. down, and that he's likely to boil over if he finds out many details of what happened to CRISTINA.

I've received a request from the family that if Ron goes home tonight - and from what I hear he wants out of the hospital a.s.a.p..... that they wish that I might conceal the posts on this thread (like to the newspaper article[s]) - or even the whole thread - for a short time.

Much of this revolves around what discussion Cristina and Ron are having at the hospital right now.

And yes, I'm confirming - again - that she IS at the del Carmen visiting with Ron.

my advice: just tell him what happened! he will figure it out eventually. all the secrecy may be with good intentionns, but seems to violate his rights to make his own informed decisions about his own health care. how can he understand his treatment options if you lie to him about how it happened?

I agree with both of you. BUT, the story MUST come from the family first..... When they feel the time is right. Then put the thread back on OR if he requests it himself.

Don\'t mess with the old dog...... Age and skill will always overcome youth and treachery! Brilliance only comes with age and experience..... :smug: .... :P .... :smug:
Are you getting the most out of life OR is life getting the most out of you ?? :?:

Twenty years from now you\'ll be more disappointed by the things you didn\'t do then the things you did.
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 9-16-2011 at 04:18 PM

he's a big boy. we all would want to know what the truth is, even if the truth hurts.....

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-16-2011 at 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by KASHEYDOG
I agree with both of you. BUT, the story MUST come from the family first..... When they feel the time is right. Then put the thread back on OR if he requests it himself.

Why? There are people here who are less emotionally involved that have referenced opinions.

This has become a feeding frenzy of rightousnes.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-16-2011 at 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Gruñón
All I can say is I was standing by Rons bed when Cristina entered the room.

What happened next brought tears to my eyes and I had to leave the room.

After she left Ron and I both had a good cry.

Thanks, G.
SiReNiTa
Special Correspondent

Mood: Savoring life while saving the world!

[*] posted on 9-16-2011 at 04:32 PM

It's the family that will decide when and how to tell him, I agree that he needs to know the truth, but it's not up to us.
Cristina visited with him this morning and will be back tonight to visit again, she and his daughter will make that decision together, as well as any other decisions that need to be made.

I think that even though he may feel hurt, upset or even a bit betrayed by being lied to, he will also understand that we did it for his own good, even if it is not the right choice (depending on who's opinion it is). Ron, as Crissy (his daughter) stated a while back on the thread, knows very well that we are all human and that as humans we make mistakes, I believe that he will see through everyone's words and actions and know that everything that has been done or said has been for him and his well being, we all have different opinions on everything that goes on, but our intentions are the same.

Live life as well as you can,
don\'t regret the things that once made you smile,
learn from your mistakes,
and thank God for every second he gives you upon this earth.

Visit me at
Http://BajaScents.Scentsy.com.mx
MikeYounghusband
Nomad

Mood: Always ready for more

[*] posted on 9-16-2011 at 04:42 PM

Ron is a good man and should know the truth. Perhaps the best thing is for Cristina to tell him. Most definitly before he gets near a computer. God bless the Nomads and their prayers.

Mike
Pompano
Elite Nomad

Mood: Optimistic

[*] posted on 9-16-2011 at 04:42 PM

Well said, young lady.

I do what the voices in my tackle box tell me.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-16-2011 at 05:03 PM

He probably doesn't have Amnesia.....just blank spots in memory. It will all come back in his time.....not yours.
He should be attended by a counsler when triggers, such as his wife, are brought back into his life.
 Pages:  1  ..  46    48    50  ..  70

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.