Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  3    5  
Author: Subject: Hotel Mision Catavina
tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-4-2011 at 12:17 PM

There is now a Pemex thread that is the appropriate place for this discussion of the El Rosario Pemex. Most are looking to this thread for information about Catavina's newly remodeled hotel.

Can any new posts about Baja Cactus be placed either in the Pemex thread or a new one?

Ken
Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 10-4-2011 at 12:40 PM

David, you are a weasel. You want it both ways, insulting people and then play innocent. Your words are clear - you are saying Bob tells the truth and I lie. And you do this kind of crap all the time and then chastise others for attacks. :lol::lol:

Why would I lie? You may have an interest in promoting your Buddy's place, what's my interest? Sounds to me like, having run out of ways to defend the condition of these toilets you accuse me of lying about it. You did notice that I was only ONE of the people that complained about the toilets?

I do know you, and yes, I know about your character - you have none!

What Bob said (and I'm pretty sure he doesn't lie) is that in the last two weeks things have gotten better. That implies that they were not good in the past, right? So he seems to be confirming the multiple reports. I am asking because your reading skills are so much better than mine.

Bottom line is this - if the bathrooms are improved - that's great! About f'ing time! Now my wife will be able to use them. I rarely need to stop there for fuel. My diesel truck carries 95 gallons of fuel. I can fill up in San Diego and drive to Cabo and halfway back, but if the bathrooms are good, I will stop, maybe eat lunch, and top off the tanks.

Now, go and crawl back in whatever hole you live. You're posting during the day? What's the matter, business down (again)?

[Edited on 10-4-2011 by Roberto]
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-4-2011 at 12:53 PM

Deep inhale.
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 10-4-2011 at 01:32 PM

Yes, you have said those words -- and in the next sentence you throw doubt on the premise. Once again, that is your SOP.

Why would you delete your posts. If your buddy were more even-handed, someone else would do it for you. But, that's not the way things work around here.

You said what you said. You think it makes any difference. Focus on changing your behavior, not pretending you haven't said something you did.

As far as "making sure" you are doing nothing but demonstrating just how clueless you really are. What I posted (and it's been years, David) is 100% true. Once again, focus on changing your behavior instead of rewriting history.

David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 10-4-2011 at 01:38 PM

My kids did not take any kayaks and leave them on the beach. Your trailer was nowhere near the beach, and that is the only place I ever saw you. We rented the kayaks, and returned them to where we got them. If someone else took them later, but never signed them out, we cannot help that. Maybe locking them up instead of the honor system was needed? As I said, I discussed it with Doc, he found the missiong kayak down the beach, and he holds no grudge against me or my kids... I have returned there many times after that trip... and you moved away for good. So, why hold on to your myth?

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 10-4-2011 at 01:46 PM

Trust me, I have my reasons. I also have my reasons for never providing all the details on a public web site. I will not do so now. Once again, for good reason. Just drop it, YOU are the one who keeps wanting to bring it up. There are others involved that I will not drag into this sewer. You will NEVER get an apology, as I have no reason for apologizing for telling facts.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 10-4-2011 at 02:19 PM

Well folks, there you have it... I rest my case.

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 10-4-2011 at 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K

dk: your problem is you have a case of last-word-itis.

it appears there is no known cure!
tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-4-2011 at 02:24 PM

Quote:

Take any responses, that I'm sure will come, to U2U. This is getting pathetic.

Ken
Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 10-4-2011 at 02:30 PM

No, it not getting pathetic, it is pathetic. The answer to your otherwise reasonably request is NO. Not as long as David launches accusations (like liar) in public. Sorry.
Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 10-4-2011 at 02:36 PM

Quote:

Just out of curiosity, DK, what case would that be? I really didn't realize you had a point.

Over to you. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
wilderone
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-5-2011 at 09:01 AM

"Over to you"

DK - take the high road. Silence.

Roberto, you have one of those loud, stinky diesel trucks? (diversionary tactic - I have a feeling Roberto is easy).
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 10-5-2011 at 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by wilderone
"Over to you"

Roberto, you have one of those loud, stinky diesel trucks? (diversionary tactic - I have a feeling Roberto is easy).

Roberto is easy---real easy. If he hears of someone in trouble, he is the first to jump into action. I have worked with him before, and other times when he has heard of someone possibly in trouble, he has contacted me to find out if I had information so he could help.

We agree on nothing politically, enjoy different things in Baja, and I really dislike big diesel trucks, but if I needed help, he would be the first person I would call. He would quickly be in that loud stinky diesel truck and on his way to help. :yes:

Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 10-5-2011 at 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by wilderone

High road? A little late for that, wouldn't you say? How exactly do you do that after you have called someone a liar? How stupid is all this? I stated what everyone who has stopped at Baja the Pemex in El Rosary knows - the bathrooms are unusable. There was talk about not having permission to remodel, using the bathroom next door (guess you have to go on Nomad to know about that one), then the truth finally came out in that last little bit. High road indeed! Why don't you take the high road and keep out of it? I mean why roll in the mud with someone like me?

Quote:

Yep, loud stinky diesel truck. The louder and stinkier the better. I like to see the pollution I cause.

Oh, and until fairly recently I also had a loud stinky diesel sportfishing boat too.

Yep, easy. That's cause I'm not nearly as smart, civilized or educated as you. I mean that is your point, right?

[Edited on 10-5-2011 by Roberto]
Pacifico
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-5-2011 at 09:43 AM

Ya, I really like the hotel....

http://www.hotelmisionsantamaria.com/es/Catavina.html
Bicho

[*] posted on 10-5-2011 at 11:12 AM

Ah...The:dudette: "Diana T Brigade" mount-up for another go at David K..

BORING:o
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 10-5-2011 at 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bicho
Ah...The:dudette: "Diana T Brigade" mount-up for another go at David K..

BORING:o

Nah, not at all----just a comment about who Roberto is as a person after all the piling on.

Looking forward to the report from the next person who stays at the Catavina hotel---actual price, policy, etc.

[Edited on 10-5-2011 by DianaT]

Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 10-5-2011 at 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pacifico

Now THAT is a classy Hotel!!!! Lookin good!!!!

barry
tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-5-2011 at 04:45 PM

The views at sunset are exceptional. If we don't spend the night there sunset shots aren't possible, as we don't drive Hwy 1 at night.

(photo was taken 1/2 mile from the hotel)

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 10-5-2011 at 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pacifico

Thanks Pacifico ... didn't even know what the place looked like...

Sure this thread will help them a bit... as it looks pretty nice.. :):)

Sorry Wood... see, in the first post ... you had the link.. came in late...
Now where was it... again...:lol::lol:

kayaks ???? WTF

[Edited on 10-6-2011 by wessongroup]

[Edited on 10-6-2011 by wessongroup]

Pages:  1  ..  3    5  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.