Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  3    5    7  ..  21
Author: Subject: Mexico Re-open?
SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2020 at 11:21 AM

A large percentage of deaths in the fall 1918 flu pandemic occurred in healthy adults in their 20s, 30, and 40s with strong immune systems. What killed them was their immune systems. They had such a strong immune response in their lungs the secretions of the immune system prevented the alveoli from absorbing oxygen and transferring it to the blood. Whole-body cyanosis set in. They essentially drowned in their own juices.

Want to adopt a mellow Baja dog or cat? - https://www.facebook.com/bajaanimalsanctuary/
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 4-22-2020 at 11:30 AM

Quote: Originally posted by paranewbi  
Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  

When cold weather sets in, people tend to congregate indoors causing airborne infectious diseases to spread. Hence the seasonal aspect of the flu viral outbreaks.

I highly encourage Trump supporters attend his rallies in crowded indoor venues.

[Edited on 4-22-2020 by SFandH]

Just scored $135 R/T tixs from TJ to Cancun for November

with a number of airlines likely to file bankruptcy due to covid-19 cash flow problems (like revenue all but disappearing for months on end),... buying a ticket right now for travel 6 months out is a high risk spend...

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2020 at 01:46 PM

Health policy must be driven by data, not fear of the unknown. To date, the only valid data we have are the serological studies and the Diamond Princess isolated population analysis.

We are at no risk of a pandemic, we have a similar pattern of flu like symptoms, and numbers of coincidental, "associated" death year to year, while no evidence, the flu caused the death, and we have had very little accurate and valid novel Covid-19 data until last week with serological antibody studies in Santa Clara, Boston and thorough analysis of the isolated population on the Diamond Princess Cruise, those target population serological plasma (blood work to identify antibodies to show infection and recovery) study data show most, 50-80%, are already infected and recovered from Covid-19 with few symptoms if any, occasional severe symptoms, and recovery in most every case, and even among seniors, we are at very little risk to overall health.

No data shows death from Covid19, it shows coincidental death and infection simultaneously and identified cofactors or pre-morbidity, meaning the person had poor health due to existing disease for a period leading up to their death, unfortunately, that's normal human behavior. People who are severely ill, and older, eventually die. That data to show normal infection and death rates year to year is publicly available, but, doesn’t seem to resonate with the morbid fantasies of the illiterate, nor, apocalyptic fanatical extremists, and worse, Globalist usurpers.

Serology Study on actual COVID-19 infection and recovery rates in a population. This is one of the few data sets we have on actual infection rates of the virus, in addition to the Boston study and the Diamond Princess analysis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGUgrEfSgaU

CDC reviewing stunning test data that shows virus is mild.
https://www.wsoctv.com/news/trending/coronavirus-cdc-reviewi...

The COVID-19 virus has caused ten times fewer infections globally than the common flu causes annually in the US alone. The COVID-19 virus has caused three times fewer deaths globally than the common flu causes annually in the US alone.
https://www.livescience.com/new-coronavirus-compare-with-flu...

No airborne transmission for COVID-19 according to the latest science from WHO.
https://www.who.int/news-room/commentaries/detail/modes-of-t...

Facts about novel COVID-19 (updated)
https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/

[Edited on 4-22-2020 by gnukid]
4x4abc
Ultra Nomad

Mood: happy - always

[*] posted on 4-22-2020 at 02:13 PM

met an old friend - he is looking forward to the re-open.

adverising sense.jpg - 189kB

Harald Pietschmann
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2020 at 03:52 PM

You have the option to make up your own mind, to either consider the only valid data sets to date, the serological studies in Santa Clara, Boston and analysis of the Diamond Princess. Isolated populations that each show a mild virus that the majority showed few symptoms from and recovered, including seniors, a few deaths associated coincidently with presence of the virus, well within normal range of flu like symptoms for our populations, even less flu like symptoms year to year. Or to worship, apocalyptic, fear, memes, not based on any valid data, though simulated and modeled to cause 65 million deaths, simulations orchestrated by Fauci and Gates, who in the process admit to gaming the number of infections and deaths, because “we just don’t know” while each have a track record of promoting illness to market vaccines there are heavily invested in, vaccines that in some cases , not all, cause more harm good, because they rush to market without adequate study on target populations to demonstrate efficacy.

So, we have evidence of physical biological pathogen antibody in isolated population data showing little if any risk to health, within normal ranges of a common cold and flu, or on the hand, fear meme mental virus, that causes severe harm, depression, economic hardship, isolation, increased deaths and far more harm than good? The problem is as individuals we must confront our biases, and acknowledge debilitating cognitive dissonance. We must use critical thinking and evolve our world view thesis.

To put things into perspective, I was initially quite moved by posts presumably associated to pandemic, then I caught Covid19, had severe symptoms, hot me like a brick, dry body shaking cough, fever 102, 103, 104, 105F etc. and I thought I’m going to die today, so that compelled me to do research every moment, 18 hours a day, finally I took Tylenol and Robitussin and got over the top, 2 full weeks, during that time I had an evolution based on the data. And a better understanding of the human condition and required engagement with viruses as part if healthy homeostasis.

The stress of the unknown and fear is a major cause of flu like symptoms, depression, yes there is a flu, yes it can cause severe flu symptoms, cough, fever, congestion, we recover and build immunity, but it’s the fear meme causing stress that is debilitating, while the human body is absolutely incredible and must engage a ton of viruses and bacteria to BECOME stronger with more immunity.

If we did not engage viruses often, and replicate RNA, thousands of times a second, we would be debilitated by any bacteria. We must engage biologically etc. All of which made me realize the discourse of the tactical Corona health team to promote isolation to delay contact with virus and infection is absolutely false and misleading and the radical changes to health policies requiring alterations to normal human behavior, liberty and our constitution are not based on data or common sense health policies, it is intentionally to cause fear, harm, and the last thing they want is health, they want to profit on promotion of fear, illness, medicine and vaccine.

Let’s move on and let’s focus on our personal targeted health and wellness and disregard the nonsensical idiocy portrayed in the for profit media, for profit health, for profit CDC, WHO, Kaiser etc. have a great day, eat well, get exercise, rest and enjoy some sunshine and fresh air and engage in human social contact.

[Edited on 4-22-2020 by gnukid]
azucena
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2020 at 04:51 PM

All I can say is :

Due to irresposible behavior, you happen to infect someone's grandmother or brother or sister or someone at high risk for complications of this virus, and they are struggling to breathe, and their family can't visit them and they are alone and there are few ventilators and god forfid they die, are ya all still going to be on your high horse?
Is your freedom or liberty more dear than thinking about someone besides yourself?
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 4-22-2020 at 05:04 PM

azucena, is that a rhetorical question? Or do you really expect a rational thought out answer from the likes of the 'protestors'?

These boogie-blowhards want their ''freedoms", express their FREEDOM OF CHOICE AND RIGHTS AND LIBERTIES are the same boogie-blowhards that dissed the football kneelers, the FREEDOM OF CHOICE activists who in non-violent (and NON-gun toting protests) tried to get a message out..... hypocritical much? I think so, very much so. However with factoids as that, would be "FAKE NEWS".

Forrest Gump's Ma was correct.

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

azucena
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2020 at 05:49 PM

Baja B

No it not rhetorical. It is a thought for common humanity .

No matter political leanings, personal philosophies, it is a serious thing when one is so self consumed they cannot think of the ramifications of their actions on others
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 4-22-2020 at 07:15 PM
Chinese Fox Hunting

Checking in on news in the land of Oz Monday night, I found that Hannity was deep into the Evil Chinese conspiracy theory with Tom Cotton.

Last night, tuning once again to the view from Earth II, it was Tucker Carlson wending his way through ...................... the Evil Chinese conspiracy theory.

Tonight, Laura Ingram did lead with her expose of the SHODDY (her word) VA study on Hydroxychloroquine, BUT coming next was her interview with Mike Pompeo regarding the Evil Chinese conspiracy theory.

Speaking of defending DT's favorite Corona drug .................. I see that the renowned Fox resource for all things medical (Dr Oz) has done a 180 on his Hydroxychloroquine Rah Rah. I haven't caught his take on the conspiracy yet but, obviously, Fox is ground-zero on THAT one.

RFClark
Super Nomad

Mood: Looking forward to 2024

[*] posted on 4-22-2020 at 07:42 PM

“Tonight, Laura Ingram did lead with her expose of the SHODDY (her word) VA study on Hydroxychloroquine, BUT coming next was her interview with Mike Pompeo regarding the Evil Chinese conspiracy theory.“

Mr. B.M.
Did you actually read the VA report yourself? Did you see the videos and read the safety violation memos about the Wuhan Virus Lab? Are you just repeating someone else who has a political ax to grind against the President? (You included!)

J.H.
I’ll put my education and experience in Medical Technology up against yours! There’s a lot of name calling from the Left wing folks here too!
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2020 at 08:23 PM

USC and L.A. County Department of Public Health officials have released the preliminary results of their antibody tests, which show a surprising number of residents have been infected with the coronavirus.

https://news.usc.edu/168987/antibody-testing-results-covid-1...
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-22-2020 at 08:38 PM

The Swedish approach to handling the pandemic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=bfN2JWifLCY&feature=emb_logo
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 4-23-2020 at 09:25 AM
Mission Accomplished

Get back to work NOW ?

From the Fox Skulk ................ Speaking on the Fox Business Channel justifying the moves to restart normal business activities, Dan Henninger (Wall Street Journal) stated that the purpose of the "Stay-Home" measures was to reduce (Covid-19) hospital admissions to a level that could be accommodated and that objective has been accomplished.

SO ................. There you go. Good to know.

As long as we have sufficient hospital (and morgue ?) facilities to handle the cases, it's a GO-GO-GO !

[Edited on 4-23-2020 by MrBillM]
Alm
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-23-2020 at 09:46 AM

Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  
A large percentage of deaths in the fall 1918 flu pandemic occurred in healthy adults in their 20s, 30, and 40s with strong immune systems. What killed them was their immune systems. They had such a strong immune response in their lungs the secretions of the immune system prevented the alveoli from absorbing oxygen and transferring it to the blood. Whole-body cyanosis set in. They essentially drowned in their own juices.

Yes, it was one bad flu. According to CDC, there were approximately 45 million cases of the flu in the United States during the 2017-2018 influenza season, resulting in an estimated 61,000 flu-associated deaths. Death rate 0.14%.

From yesterday's numbers for Covid-19, death rate is 5% in the US and 4% in Canada.

Flu mortality rate would've been lower yet, had they done antibody testing like they are doing now with Covid-19.
Alm
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-23-2020 at 10:08 AM

Quote: Originally posted by 4x4abc  
met an old friend - he is looking forward to the re-open.

:) That guy in black definitely is.

China has provided a template for reopening: gradual back to work without reopening the country borders. They have unlimited control over the country policies and enforcement, no comparison to Mexico or US. I saw the video of the first train from Hongkong to Wuhan, after 2 months lockdown. All passengers are in masks. It wasn't like - Hallelujah, it's over, let's celebrate. Because it's not over, not going to be for at least several months.
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 4-23-2020 at 10:33 AM
It's a Brave Gnu World

Don't lay low waiting for that bug to go.

Thanks to Gnu we now know there are no worries. Get out there. Don't meditate or isolate. Associate, congregate and celebrate.

Odds are you'll be OK. As Bill O'Reilly said awhile back (and Gnu concurs ?), "most of those who died were on their last legs, anyway".
paranewbi
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-24-2020 at 05:54 AM

San Clemente opened beaches and surf yesterday...watched with envy on surfline cam as guys surfed in beautiful water and sunshine. People hung out on beach and lifeguards drifted by.

Sunset Cliffs here in San Diego was crowded for sunset and everyone's waiting for the beaches to open in a day or two. Mission trails and parks are open for walking now also.

Maybe Mexico will have the benefit of observing how it goes here and if it goes well, then they will follow suit in a few weeks or so.
Alm
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-24-2020 at 09:56 AM

Quote: Originally posted by paranewbi  

Sunset Cliffs here in San Diego was crowded for sunset and everyone's waiting for the beaches to open in a day or two. Mission trails and parks are open for walking now also.

Maybe Mexico will have the benefit of observing how it goes here and if it goes well, then they will follow suit in a few weeks or so.

There is a heard immunity and then there is a heard behavior.

Groundless decisions have lower chances of success in situations like this.

The curve of new cases has not plateaued yet, it's still going up, i.e. every week more new cases than in the week before. Same in Canada. 36% admitted to ICU (in Canada) are people under the age of 60.

[Edited on 4-24-2020 by Alm]
BobbyC
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-24-2020 at 03:03 PM

The US is most certainly going to go through a very painful and slow recovery and Mexico will probably have an even harder time ever getting back to even with the price of oil so low and tourism nearly zero. But something tells me that the average American is going to complain a lot more than the average Mexican.

South of the border people are much more accustomed to dealing with and adapting to a bad hand of cards and while they won't be as well off financially, I really believe that they'll be a lot happier overall in dealing with whatever lies ahead.

We Americans are spoiled and are not well equipped to deal with this as our parents and grandparents were a century ago.
Paco Facullo
Super Nomad

Mood: Abiding ..........

[*] posted on 4-24-2020 at 03:36 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BobbyC  
The US is most certainly going to go through a very painful and slow recovery and Mexico will probably have an even harder time ever getting back to even with the price of oil so low and tourism nearly zero. But something tells me that the average American is going to complain a lot more than the average Mexican.

South of the border people are much more accustomed to dealing with and adapting to a bad hand of cards and while they won't be as well off financially, I really believe that they'll be a lot happier overall in dealing with whatever lies ahead.

We Americans are spoiled and are not well equipped to deal with this as our parents and grandparents were a century ago.

NO truer words have ever been spoken...................

Since I've given up all hope, I feel much better
 Pages:  1  ..  3    5    7  ..  21

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.