BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  49    51    53  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
BajaNuts
Super Nomad

Mood: no worry, no hurry....it's all good!

[*] posted on 8-3-2009 at 08:59 PM

jmho....the post from "Jimmy" was not written by the 64 year old English speaking strung out drug addict the post has depicted.

Written by an educated ...English as a 2nd language ........person.

Will wait for verification.....
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 12:46 AM

LOL!!! if this bozo thinks the Governor of Baja sur is going to want to be seen helping a convicted Cocaine trafficker while the federal goverment is currently investigating his attorney general for protecting criminals.

JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
vandenverg
Take your case with Jimmy, he is at the Hotel Buenaventura in Mulege, but he does not speak a word of spanish and I didnīt want to correct a word

Does Immigration know that a convicted Cocaine trafficker who cannot legally come to this country, is at your Hotel?

Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE

Does Immigration know that a convicted Cocaine trafficker who cannot legally come to this country, is at your Hotel?

And staying for 8 months at a time when the FMT only allows 6 months. :o

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 12:12 PM

LisaR.
Obviously he dictated it to somebody, because as I know, he became dyslexic after the beating, but I am in Tijuana and he is in Mulege and I do not know who wrote it for him, but as a precaution we taped the conversation and I am going to publish the movie as soon as we solve some technical problems because of the size in Mb, I do it because I knew you will keep questioning word by word up to the end of the word, also you being an expert linguist, will notice it is not my writing also, so how it is written and presented is Jimmy responsibility only.
But dont be surprised for those words, he is like that, a rough man and then can speak beautiful sentences, it was a surprice for me then too and if anyone of you has the cahnce to know him, you will see that he did not deserve what they did to him.
My question to you is this, why you keep questioning details and forget about the main question? How is it possible that the criminals who did this, and there is no question about they doing it, they are still free, how is it possible that a guest for all Baja be beaten almost to death and there are no legal repercussions.
I know from other opinions, that Jimmy is an obnoxious guy, but a well intentioned one, he drink a lot like a lot of retired people, he is argumentative like a lot of Americans I know, but he had the bad luck to do it in Oliviaīs place where he was not suspecting where he was at the time, where they think that they are above the law and can do everything they like, it may have really happened to any American traveling Baja, just think about that, how will you respond if in a restaurant, they did not want to serve your guests and call them dirty Mexicans.
That is the main question, how is it possible that after two years and a jail sentence without consequences, after being caught by the Marines and fisheries with sea Turtle stew for sale in a restaurant, after having 8 criminal cases open for 6 years and one standing order for their arrest by the Judicial Police, after being caught with 3 Kg of Cocaine by the army, they are still committing more and more crimes and having lots of people trying to defend them here.
That restaurant is a trap and an explosive waiting to explode in someoneīs face, just hope is not yours.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 12:16 PM

Elinvest8
No problem with asking him to answer those questions as soon as they go to Mulege and call me.
I can also arrange a time for him to be in Mulege in a telephone line so anybody may call him and he can answer them himself.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 12:30 PM

Rafael fair enough!

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 12:37 PM

oliguacamole
Have you by any chance look at your Agrarian court case against me? I know you are not very bright, but you must have noticed that the EJIDO DROPED HIS CASE AGAINST ME and that MY TITLE HAS BEEN DECLARED VALID AND ANY MOTION TO VOID IT DISMISSED, or you do not bother to read your own case?
I am really not against Olivia, she is an extremely small fish like you, I am against the system that allow her and you Narc, to keep committing crimes and not being punished for them, because that made you bold and you keep committing crimes against any who you can.
I am behind all the criminal cases you have in criminal court, I do not deny it, because those wer filed under my name, but the Turtle stew you, were selling it to my guests for years, only this time you were caught with it on Oliviaīs hands, because you were tipped by a guy 2 Km north of the hotel on the highway, also you were taken by the Army a couple of weeks ago and spent time in jail and I did not have anything to do with it; if I had anything to do with it, you would not be walking the streets now, I would have taken care that everything went right and they would have not taken your money to avoid jail, but it was not my doing, more likely somebody want you to think I did it, because I did knew you were selling sea turtle in Oliviaīs restaurant for years and nor I or any of my people made the call, you deserve it, but we didnīt, we should have, but we didnīt, because I had no telephone at that time at the hotel and I was not there myself.
what I do, I tell you in advance, I know you have a standing order for Oliviaīs arrest and I will press the Estate District attorney until he execute it, I will press them until they make justice to Jimmy and I will press until I get justice for all the crimes you have committed against my property.
I donīt have to win my property, it is, at this time, beyond any legal doubt or jeopardy, just take the time and read your own court case, the ejido just recognized they had no case against me.
Also do not blame everything on me, you commit the crimes, you will have to face the time in jail; I know about your mafia friends and of course partners in the drug business, but I have other kind of friends too, it is only a matter of time for you and also that I have a little more time to press harder on the proper authorities.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 12:47 PM

Lyar who used to be known as JESSE
Do you understand that we know you are some sort of Olivaīs admiror and that your words have been demostrated lies several times.
First Jimmy have never been a drug traffiker, what you see on that web page is a traffic offense, a DUI, not drug traffic, learn to read so you can speak some true from time to time.
DUI is driving under the influence, I know you do not undertand many thing so it is [manejar borracho]
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 12:50 PM

Lyar who was known as JESSE
The Mexican Inmigration office, and the American consulate know he is there, also the Inmigration officers know Narc Jerome Burbey is at Oliviaīs restaurant and they have been notified by the district attorney that he is a thief for your peace of mind and I mean formally in writing.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 01:08 PM

Rafael I think Jesse is right on this one. I will access the Florida Department of Corrections site to see if I can print the screen. It shows a James R. Hicks as having been imprisoned for trafficking cocaine. Hang on.

vandenberg
Elite Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 01:17 PM

Quote:

Obviously he dictated it to somebody, because as I know, he became dyslexic after the beating, but I am in Tijuana and he is in Mulege and I do not know who wrote it for him, but as a precaution we taped the conversation and I am going to publish the movie as soon as we solve some technical problems .

May I suggest to let Disney do the worldwide promotion.
Too valuable to try to do it yourself.
And since the restaurant folks are part of the cast, be careful and be up front with diviing up the proceeds.:biggrin:

I think my photographic memory ran out of film

Air Evacuation go to
http://www.loretobarbara@skymed.com
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 01:27 PM

Rafael this is the best I could do with my limited software. Is this the James Russell Hicks you know?

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 01:32 PM

This drama seems to be going in circles. Can we give it some dirrection, please? Onward...upward....somewhere.
tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 01:38 PM

That mugshot looks familar. But I'm not going back through this thread to check.:tumble:;D:smug:

Frankly the photo looks like most of the afternoon customers at the Jungle in Mulege.:lol:

Ken

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tripledigitken
That mugshot looks familar.

You saw it here first.
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 01:54 PM

Quote:
Lyar who used to be known as JESSE
Do you understand that we know you are some sort of Olivaīs admiror and that your words have been demostrated lies several times.
First Jimmy have never been a drug traffiker, what you see on that web page is a traffic offense, a DUI, not drug traffic, learn to read so you can speak some true from time to time.
DUI is driving under the influence, I know you do not undertand many thing so it is [manejar borracho]

:lol::lol::lol:

JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTI8
Rafael I think Jesse is right on this one. I will access the Florida Department of Corrections site to see if I can print the screen. It shows a James R. Hicks as having been imprisoned for trafficking cocaine. Hang on.

He missed the 1st Cocaine link Investi, its going to be a lot of fun to see how la plumaloca explains a FACT about his friend.

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 02:19 PM

Everyone, to be fair, I have seen convicted felons stop the madness and lead a good everyday boring life. Some people can be redeemed. Maybe it is the case here. I don't know.

tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTI8
Everyone, to be fair, I have seen convicted felons stop the madness and lead a good everyday boring life. Some people can be redeemed. Maybe it is the case here. I don't know.

David,

From your experience what percentage of Felons actually turnaround and lead a crime free life? I'm going to guess less than 20%.

Ken

Pages:  1  ..  49    51    53  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.