Pages:  1  ..  50    52    54  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tripledigitken
David,

From your experience what percentage of Felons actually turnaround and lead a crime free life? I'm going to guess less than 20%.

Ken

Ken I have no hard facts to back up the following and admittedly I am shooting from the hip but I would make an educated guess and say that less than 10 percent get their act together.

LisaR.
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
LisaR.
Obviously he dictated it to somebody, because as I know, he became dyslexic after the beating, but I am in Tijuana and he is in Mulege and I do not know who wrote it for him, but as a precaution we taped the conversation and I am going to publish the movie as soon as we solve some technical problems because of the size in Mb, I do it because I knew you will keep questioning word by word up to the end of the word, also you being an expert linguist,

First, let me say that I never claimed to be an "expert linguist." I claim to be a teacher who is trained in teaching and assessing ELD. We have to go through stacks of paper several times a year for each student, looking for evidence of the exact type of linguistic issues I quoted. If it sounded like I was bragging about my skills, I apologize. Other California teachers out there (not sure about other states...) can back me up on this, that's just part of what we do now. We ALL have to be "linguistic experts" to be in compliance with state ELD standards.

Now, back to the main event...

I'm certainly not judge and jury here. I don't know what the truth is, and I sure don't expect to see it solved on this forum. Hopefully, it can be solved in court.

I do have opinions, though, and they aren't based on having a good hamburger. Following the story on this forum and others, ramuma53, I notice that you have not consistently been honest with your identity, and that makes you a little hard to believe. Mark and Olivia, on the other hand, have always identified themselves.

(side note to OLIGUACAMOLE--to be fair, as norte noted a few pages back, it has recently been a little confusing as to who is posting under your user name. Do you think you could sign off after a post, i.e., --Mark, or --Olivia, or --Anonymous Third Party Who Has Yet To Identify Him/Herself? Even initials would be good--M., O., or ATPWHYTIH/H?)

Also, ramuma53, all of the accusations have been coming from you, and they have pretty much just tried to defend themselves. And every accusation has been more scandalous and dramatic than the last. Come on, turtle soup, to drugs, to attempted murder? What's next?

I have to ask myself: Who is trying to gain something here? As I understand it, you are interested in "making a deal" with Mark and Olivia about the restaurant and beach concession. They have said that they are willing to discuss it, but only if you bring a realistic offer, and show them the actual money.

Do you see how this might look like you are trying to drive them off the land, so you will not have to pay them what it is worth? Kind-of looks that way to me...

I'm sure that there is blame to be shared all around in this situation, but I did notice that in Mark's very first post, he admitted to making mistakes and being involved in some bad situations. To me, that sort-of adds to his credibility.

Ramuma53, you do not have to respond to this. As I have said, I am not judge and jury, and I do not expect to see it resolved on this forum. Basically, what I, or any of the other readers of this thread, think doesn't matter. It either will or will not get resolved in court. It isn't a matter of public opinion.

I don't plan to post again, but I will certainly keep reading, as I (like so many others) am a Turtle Bust junkie, and I am curious to see how it all turns out!
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by LisaR.
It either will or will not get resolved in court. It isn't a matter of public opinion.

The most important public opinion is will public want to visit either establishment after reading the stories?
Why are biz owners posting their nonsense on this thread for their potential customers? Do they think they are marketing or damaging themselves?
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 05:28 PM

LisaR.
I didnīt say you were misrepresenting something but you clearly know about linguistic facts and that is enough for this forum, because I accepted and respected your opinion.
The first participations in this forum, a guy named Jesse, used my name and started writing here then I told him not to use my account anymore and he just quit using it; from that point I have never written under other name, I cleared that with the forum webmaster and he accepted it.
I am not trying to make a deal with them, they are not in my property or affect my land in other way than the crimes they continually commit; I believe you would not like to have a neighbor who beat up your guests, drug offenders or not, much less rob or do damages and sell drugs next door and every accusation is true and have solid grounds:
They have 8 criminal investigations on the Estate District attorney’s office.
They have now 2 Federal investigations and are being subjected to 2 Federal criminal trials, one for the Turtle stew and one for the recent cocaine bust where they were detained 72 hours.
Olivia at this time has an order for her arrest by the Estate Judicial police.
She was convicted with her ex husband of stealing from an American couple; they were sentenced to pay back the stolen money and never paid back.
She sell alcoholic beverages in Federal zone without a Federal permit.
She rent a house in Federal zone being that act forbidden by law.
None of those accusations is false and have solid grounds
I do not agree with you on the fact that this forum does not matter, because I think that several issues have been clarified here and much more people read than write, in fact a lot of people have called me to answer; if you notice, sometimes I just do not show up for weeks but then so many people call me to answer that I finally come back.
At first they described me as a drug dealer and a felon who was trying through falsified documents to steal their property, those facts are now clear, I am the legal land owner and they only have a Federal Zone concession, they own nothing.
Even pranks like JESSE have something to share some times, even if most of the time they just say what they want other people to believe or just donīt have anything to say but say it anyway, they are just like the salt on this forum, it make it fun sometimes.
Also you must have noticed how from time to time shadowy people enter the forum trying at any cost to discredit me and they are banned right away, but it show the heavy interest that those people have and at what extremes they are willing to go to do it while they have never been able to discredit any accusation I have made against Olivia and Narc.
Concerning marketing, it is worst to let Olivia and Nark say that my hotel is closed and just let them say all the lies they want unchalenged.
dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Tranquilo

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tripledigitken
That mugshot looks familar. But I'm not going back through this thread to check.:tumble:;D:smug:

Frankly the photo looks like most of the afternoon customers at the Jungle in Mulege.:lol:

Ken

I still think he looks like that "bushpilot" dude....only older....and not nearly as ruggedly handsome:lol::lol::lol:...dt

[Edited on 8-5-2009 by dtbushpilot]

[Edited on 8-5-2009 by dtbushpilot]

"Life is tough".....It's even tougher if you're stupid.....
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 05:35 PM

Elinvest8
You other picture was better even if your feet looked big, you look nervous in this one.
Tomorrow I will have the data you asked from Jimmy, he didnīt go to Mulege today but I sent him the questions.

Oliguacamole, why donīt you go and say hi to Jimmy, you know he love you:light:
CaboRon
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Peacefull

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
Quote:
Originally posted by LisaR.
It either will or will not get resolved in court. It isn't a matter of public opinion.

The most important public opinion is will public want to visit either establishment after reading the stories?
Why are biz owners posting their nonsense on this thread for their potential customers? Do they think they are marketing or damaging themselves?

I wouldn't be caught within a hundred miles of either of these places ......

mulegemichael
Super Nomad

Mood: up on step

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 05:56 PM

dt...no...i'd say he looks about the same age...and maybe a bit more handsome....ask jill

dyslexia is never having to say you\'re yrros.
BajaNomad
Super Administrator

Mood: INTP-A

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 06:01 PM

Quote:
I cleared that with the forum webmaster and he accepted it.

Sr. Muņoz, just out of curiosity - which one of the forum webmasters here had you had that communication with? Thank you for your assistance.

:)

[Edited on 8-5-2009 by BajaNomad]

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
– Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

We know we must go back if we live, and we don`t know why.
– John Steinbeck, Log from the Sea of Cortez

Affordable Domain Name Registration/Management & cPanel Web Hosting:
https://www.regionalinternet.com
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 07:13 PM

Well, it seems to me, Olivia and Marc owned the Hotel and made a living out of it until they where invaded. Muņoz seems to have other incomes and does not care about the property making money since i think its been established that his goal is to sell this 17 million dollar project.

From my perspective, Muņoz is acomplishing his goal, and that is not to "win" anything in court or on the court of public opinion, his goal is to strangle the other side financially because money talks, and the side with less money always has the pressure to settle.

Muņos seems dumb (if you read his nonsense), but now i understand why somebody uses him as muscle to pressure people.

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 07:19 PM

Quote:
Elinvest8
You other picture was better even if your feet looked big, you look nervous in this one.
Tomorrow I will have the data you asked from Jimmy, he didnīt go to Mulege today but I sent him the questions.

Rafael I'm sorry I do not understand the above statement. "Feet" "Nervous." Forgive me but can you clarify.

Thanks David

BajaNomad
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTI8
Quote:
Elinvest8

Rafael I'm sorry I do not understand the above statement. "Feet" "Nervous." Forgive me but can you clarify.

Thanks David

David,

I believe he's referring to your change in avatars. ;)

-
Doug

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 07:38 PM

Seems like all of our fradulent pastimes are coming to an end. First, "5 o'clock Charlie" and now, Muņoz.
Funny how that happens but, I wont miss either one of them. AMFs
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaNomad
Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTI8
Quote:
Elinvest8

Thanks David

David,

I believe he's referring to your change in avatars. ;)

-
Doug

Hahahahahaha, geeesh there are days I just don't get stuff. Thanks Baja Nomad for the clarification.

Rafael never mind...

dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mulegemichael
dt...no...i'd say he looks about the same age...and maybe a bit more handsome....ask jill

OUCH!!! OK mike, I'll ask her......you may be right....dt

cabobaja
Nomad

Mood: Smiling

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 08:23 PM

caboron, You do not want to be caught within 100 miles of either of these places? Good, stay in Vegas. Are you feeling better now that you have AC?
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 09:37 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Sr. Muņoz, just out of curiosity - which one of the forum webmasters here had you had that communication with? Thank you for your assistance.

Good reply Doug (the only Baja Nomad 'webmaster')!

Folks, there is nothing truthful/ honest/ or sensible from the other (Muņoz) side... Go meet Mark and Olivia... they are real, they live there, and see as I did that they are the good people and are not letting this bully chase them from what is righfully theirs.

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-4-2009 at 10:17 PM

I've never met Munos. I do know Marc and Olivia.

I stayed in the Motel when Olivia ran it and it was OK....a long time ago.

I haven't stayed there under Munos.....I don't know how to put the little thing over the N.....sorry.

I know Marc and Olivia, I think they are nice folks just trying to make a living

I haven't met Munos (sorry again about the thing over the N)

I would like to meet him some day and maybe that "Jimmy" guy too.

I know that Marc and Olivia are OK, I like them and their resturant/bar.

I have known Stan Valentine (resident of Buenaventura) for 15 years.....not like a personal friend but someone that you would stop and say "HI" to when you were in the neighborhood. He ran an extention cord out to my camper so that I could run a fan in the heat of a July evening once......thanks again Stan.

In the years I've known Olivia and Marc, they have always been friendly and accomodating. I look forward to visiting them on our return trip.

I really would like to meet ramu, it would help me make this whole saga come full circle....

ramu, please bring your "A" game, I have known Marc and Olivia for some time now, I would like to meet you......dt

BajaNomad
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 8-5-2009 at 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Quote:
Quote:

Good reply Doug (the only Baja Nomad 'webmaster')!

Folks, there is nothing truthful/ honest/ or sensible from the other (Muņoz) side... Go meet Mark and Olivia... they are real, they live there, and see as I did that they are the good people and are not letting this bully chase them from what is righfully theirs.
I was asking the way I did in case Sr. Muņoz had that communication with someone else by chance. I've now heard from a third-party letting me know that Sr. Muņoz might be referring to a communication he had had with them.

FYI.

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 8-5-2009 at 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by dtbushpilot
.....I don't know how to put the little thing over the N.....sorry.

Just hold down the ALT key and push the corresponding number on the keyboard pad to the right....not the row of numbers at the top.

Á ALT+0193
É ALT+0201
Í ALT+0205
Ó ALT+0211
Ú ALT+0218
Ņ ALT+0209
Ü ALT+0220

Lowercase
á ALT+0225
é ALT+0233
í ALT+0237
ó ALT+0243
ú ALT+0250
ņ ALT+0241
ü ALT+0252
 Pages:  1  ..  50    52    54  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.