Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  53    55    57  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-6-2009 at 02:39 PM

Liar who used to be called Jesse,
I am not harassing any court of law yet, but I will, to make them provide justice.
Those are not bogus charges, and that is why they have not been able to declare them not guilty after 6 years in court, because in most of the charges they admit on doing what they are charged with, like robbing my property signs or destroying my gate, robbing and destroying a hotel vehicle and robbing a whole gate, they candidly said that they did it because they thought it was not my property and to enter their house and you know that legally in any case that would have been taking the law in their own hands, but every petition they have made legally has been denied because they have no property right, while I have proved beyond doubt that I am the legal owner.
Also, political clout in La Paz you will see when we go and talk with the Governor and the District attorney and that will happen in a couple of weeks.
On your second comment, I said I was wrong, but you still will be called a liar because you were caught lying and your words demonstrated to be lies here, I didn´t knew what you had posted, but when I saw it, I recognized at Elinvest8 encouragement, that you were right on that as you sometimes are, rarely but sometimes you are.
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-6-2009 at 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
Liar who used to be called Jesse,
I am not harassing any court of law yet, but I will, to make them provide justice.
Those are not bogus charges, and that is why they have not been able to declare them not guilty after 6 years in court, because in most of the charges they admit on doing what they are charged with, like robbing my property signs or destroying my gate, robbing and destroying a hotel vehicle and robbing a whole gate, they candidly said that they did it because they thought it was not my property and to enter their house and you know that legally in any case that would have been taking the law in their own hands, but every petition they have made legally has been denied because they have no property right, while I have proved beyond doubt that I am the legal owner.
Also, political clout in La Paz you will see when we go and talk with the Governor and the District attorney and that will happen in a couple of weeks.
On your second comment, I said I was wrong, but you still will be called a liar because you were caught lying and your words demonstrated to be lies here, I didn´t knew what you had posted, but when I saw it, I recognized at Elinvest8 encouragement, that you were right on that as you sometimes are, rarely but sometimes you are.

Funny, your going to talk to the governor and the district attorney, but all the state goverment media keeps bashing you and calling your tactics a DESPOJO.

Good luck with that.

[Edited on 8-6-2009 by JESSE]

dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Tranquilo

[*] posted on 8-6-2009 at 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaNuts
In America and Canada, businesses have these signs- "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone." Meaning... they do not HAVE to serve someone if they do not want to. Is this the case in Mexico? Do businesses have the right to refuse service? Is it against the law to refuse to serve someone?

It sounds like the restaurant owners exercised their right to refuse service to someone, the hotel employees.

American Mr Hicks didn't like what he saw as discrimination.
Mr. Hicks said..."I went back to ask them why, one thing led to another, they got rude, so I got rude..."

HOW did Mr. Hicks ask them "why"...did he say "Please tell me why you won't serve these nice workers from the hotel?" or did he say "WTF is wrong with you people? I'm buying dinner and you kick out my friends?!?"

Seems like Mr. Hicks confirms the story told by the restaurant owner. What Mr Hicks didn't tell was if he had been drinking, and if so, how much had he had to drink.

Thank you for sharing Mr. Hicks's side of the story. As always, I'm sure there is even more to the story.

I don't recall a sign posted at Buenaventura stating that they "reserve the right to refuse service" but it is universally understood that you don't have to serve someone if you don't want to.

Does that mean that you can attack the culprit and cause bodily harm to him instead of serving him?

Just playing "devils advocate" here, not taking sides. I'm sure the truth lies somewhere in the middle.....dt

"Life is tough".....It's even tougher if you're stupid.....
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-6-2009 at 02:56 PM

Liar who used to be called Jesse
I am not switching issues, I am still against the people who were caught selling sea turtle stew and also beat up almost to dead a 62 year old American, I am just demonstrating that they are usual criminals in every aspect, they are drug addicts, they are drug dealers, they sell sea turtle and also they beat lonely 62 year Americans together with 8 other Americans; even if you do not notice, this is the same issue, I am against the system that allow those criminals to keep committing crimes, being selling sea turtle, selling drugs or beating old Americans.
Also have you noticed that you are one of the most irrational defenders? You are ggod at raising questions, but not to provide any answers or even saying why are you not against drug dealing or killing sea turtle or even beating old Americans.
You are just here to irrationally defend criminals and that is it, it is also clear for everyone here and clear because they are not fools and have interest, why we, you and me are writing in English and not in Spanish, this is a public interest issue and the issue is justice providing in Baja and how at this time it allow criminals to harm people and turtles with no consequences.
It is said that there are 3 kinds of people:
Those who make things happen, those who see things happen and those that do not care what happen, which one you think you are?.
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-6-2009 at 05:37 PM

Quote:
Liar who used to be called Jesse
I am not switching issues, I am still against the people who were caught selling sea turtle stew and also beat up almost to dead a 62 year old American, I am just demonstrating that they are usual criminals in every aspect, they are drug addicts, they are drug dealers, they sell sea turtle and also they beat lonely 62 year Americans together with 8 other Americans; even if you do not notice, this is the same issue, I am against the system that allow those criminals to keep committing crimes, being selling sea turtle, selling drugs or beating old Americans.
Also have you noticed that you are one of the most irrational defenders? You are ggod at raising questions, but not to provide any answers or even saying why are you not against drug dealing or killing sea turtle or even beating old Americans.
You are just here to irrationally defend criminals and that is it, it is also clear for everyone here and clear because they are not fools and have interest, why we, you and me are writing in English and not in Spanish, this is a public interest issue and the issue is justice providing in Baja and how at this time it allow criminals to harm people and turtles with no consequences.
It is said that there are 3 kinds of people:
Those who make things happen, those who see things happen and those that do not care what happen, which one you think you are?.

ramuma,

Theres several problems with your statements.

1.-You have a pretty shady past.
2.-So far, besides your comments, there has been nothing officially or even mediawise that has supported your case.
3.-You push too much too hard, something doesn´t seem right.
4.-You question why i defend (alleged)drug dealers, while you defend one (twice convicted) yourself.
5.-You keep putting words into the mouths of those that question your motives.
6.-This is not the first time you are involved in similar situations, and its not the first time you use the same tactics to get things to go your way.
7.-You keep thinking all our info comes from what you and marc try to feed us, and fail to ignore we have many sources because this is a small and tight community.

I want to repeat that i don´t know much about marc and olivia. Mainly because they have decided (wisely i think), to not spew everything to everybody online. You have put yourself in this situation where everybody is suspicious of you, and everybody has googled as much as they can about you and your people. And the stuff that has been found seems like a pattern or a style of dealing with rivals in these land grabs.

I don´t have much high hopes for a clear, point by point response to my questions, wich explains my scepticism.

BajaNuts
Super Nomad

Mood: no worry, no hurry....it's all good!

[*] posted on 8-6-2009 at 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by dtbushpilot
I don't recall a sign posted at Buenaventura stating that they "reserve the right to refuse service" but it is universally understood that you don't have to serve someone if you don't want to.

Does that mean that you can attack the culprit and cause bodily harm to him instead of serving him?

Just playing "devils advocate" here, not taking sides. I'm sure the truth lies somewhere in the middle.....dt

roger, dt, 'devil's advocate" is good-

As far as refusing service to someone, according to ramuma, if you have a business in the federal zone you cannot refuse service to anyone... even if they are a knife-wielding drunk threatening yourself and other patrons! (that is one person's witness story, not my personal opinion)

Maybe that's why the authorities are not pressing charges? ramuma was not there the day after the incident, noone has offered another story as to how the testimony at the police station went down. Was Mr. Hicks drunk and acting like he was shooting the witnesses?

And according to Mark's story, it was the patrons who hit Mr. Hicks as he was wielding the knife, threatening the patrons and their families. Are the patrons wrong for defending their families?

I am sorry that Mr. Hicks sustained such injuries. Aside from the immediate skin injuries that required stitches, the resulting bone infections and removal of a broken rib due to infection (I think he said he fell outside the restaurant on something?)...anyway, any subsequent infections and damages to joints are not the fault of anyone involved in the original fight. It is the result of improper medical care. Once Mr. Hicks was under a doctor's care, there is no excuse for full body infections. And it is definitely not the fault of the restaurant owners that he did not receive proper medical care!

I can only take the stories for what they are as told by those who were there at the time.

It is well-known that victims of traumatic happenings do not remember things accurately, add in any alcohol factor and it calls things into question.

Does all this hullabaloo matter to me? Other than information about how things work in Mexico, I couldn't give a crap. I do have a hard time holding my tongue when someone is blathering the same one-sided nonsense.

All we have been presented with for evidence is one Florida rap sheet and 2 personal testimonies.

The only losers I see are the businesses which will be losing what business they may have gotten from members of this forum. For those businesses and the families they affect, I am sorry.
Howard
Super Nomad

Mood: I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done.

[*] posted on 8-6-2009 at 07:02 PM

Dear Saint Ramuma

I want to thank you for trying to save mankind. You are the true keeper of the planet earth with all your energy into saving turtles and trying to have “drug dealers” prosecuted. You are to be commended for being so focused on the poor turtles and the Mexican judicial system.

As a suggestion Saint Ramuma, perhaps you can take the time to do some of the following. Jeeze, if you tackled these problems with the same energy as you are using throughout this thread , I would certainly try and get you elevated from Saint Ramuma to at the minimum of Bishop or even Cardinal!

Here we go for my suggestions. Any other Nomads can join in with their suggestions.

How about all of the graph in your government?
How about a better school system for the children of Mexico ?
How about not letting fishing trawlers in Mexican waters rape the oceans until there will be nothing left for your future generations?

I realize that the above is just a start but I did not want to burden you with to much to start with.

I am certain that you used even some of the same energy and hot air that you have demonstrated, the above can be accomplish in a quick and orderly manner.

As a fellow member of mother earth, I thank you

We don't stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing
George Bernard Shaw

snowcat5
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-6-2009 at 08:30 PM

HI Jesse, Next time I head South, can I buy you a Beer? It seems you spend every hour glued to your laptop helping us all understand the complexities of this thread (and you may be severely dehydrated). Thanks! Reading back thru all 55 pages, I've realized that two things are true: (1) I GOTTA GET A LIFE! (2) Don't turn your back on St. Ramuma! :lol:
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 02:59 AM

Amen brother, amen.

CaboRon
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Peacefull

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 08:06 AM
Thank You Howard

Quote:
Originally posted by Howard
Dear Saint Ramuma

I want to thank you for trying to save mankind. You are the true keeper of the planet earth with all your energy into saving turtles and trying to have “drug dealers” prosecuted. You are to be commended for being so focused on the poor turtles and the Mexican judicial system.

As a suggestion Saint Ramuma, perhaps you can take the time to do some of the following. Jeeze, if you tackled these problems with the same energy as you are using throughout this thread , I would certainly try and get you elevated from Saint Ramuma to at the minimum of Bishop or even Cardinal!

Here we go for my suggestions. Any other Nomads can join in with their suggestions.

How about all of the graph in your government?
How about a better school system for the children of Mexico ?
How about not letting fishing trawlers in Mexican waters rape the oceans until there will be nothing left for your future generations?

I realize that the above is just a start but I did not want to burden you with to much to start with.

I am certain that you used even some of the same energy and hot air that you have demonstrated, the above can be accomplish in a quick and orderly manner.

As a fellow member of mother earth, I thank you

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 09:32 AM

Liar who used to be called JESSY
If you keep repeating what the newspapers said you will keep saying lies even if tose were not originally yours to invent.
Let me explain you something about newspapers, and I know because I used to own one. specially like El Sol or El SudCaliforniano that are what you call Amarillistas; on publications like that, they just say that they printed what the source said in this case Olivia, they do not even check if it is true and we all did the same only some of us with more ethics, what cost is where you put it; if you notice, what I have said in that newspaper and they have printed everything I told them, is where they print it, if you pay they print it in a visible place, if you do not pay, it will be in a very not visible place and obviously they paid a lot of money to print that in the first page 8 columns, also that newspaper is also a Estate government spokesman and obviously the Estate government or at least the Estate Social issues office had a say too, but the Estate government is now aware of the true estate of legality so the publications stopped.
They don´t even pretend to say something true, because they received from me all my documents but just ignore them.
Sorry liar who used to be called JESSY but I have a very clear past, At 18 I was giving classes at the National Army military academy, I have 2 black belts in Lima Lama and Kung do Lama, National champion for inter technologic schools, I studied Physics and Mathematics, then Industrial engineering, then finished civil engineering and much later studied law, my mother´s goodfather was President Card##as, my aunt was Federal district judge, my father was ¨Pagador General de la Nacion¨ my mother was professional Social worker, my cousin was a Estate congresswoman and Tijuana councilwoman [Aida Baltazar Martinez] and she is remembered because she founded several of the Tijuana colonias, like Obrera, 5 de mayo, Sepanal and a lot of others, my nice was a Federal Congresswoman, Estate congresswoman and councilwoman for Tijuana, I am the representative for Nueva Republica in Baja California and representative for congressman Porfirio Muńoz Ledo in Baja and I was a Federal Congressman candidate in the 2000 elections, past president for and founder for the Tijuana to Ensenada land owners Counsel , Founder and first past president of the Workers party in Rosarito and I put in the council the only councilman that party have had since then, I owned 50% of the ABC newspaper and I published during 10 years ¨ La verdadera Historia de Rosarito¨, so my life has been an open book as many here said and an open book is not a shady past.
Sorry liar, but I have provided a lot of official documents to support my claims, like my Private property title issued by the Federal government.
Sorry liar, but you should know, you are pushing the other way and what is needed is that many push in the way of the law, criminals should not be allowed to walk Baja´s beaches, or sell sea turtle stew freely, or beat 62 year old because you didn´t like what they said, or sell drugs, or commit robbery and make damages in other people´s property with no consequences.
You are defending drug dealers, turtle stew sellers, 62 year old beaters, thief and vandals who are actually and continually committing those crimes, Jimmy did his mistakes but to this day he is clear and never have anybody seen him commit a crime after his come back from criminal ways, he paid his debt to society while the people you are defending have not paid for their crimes, Jimmy is no longer a criminal, Olivia and >nark are at this time.
Yes I admit I have been in similar situations and I say it with pride, I have defended the Popotla inhabitants in Rosarito, I have defended the Mercado de Artesanias Benito Juares in Rosarito, I have defended the Union of mobile merchants in Rosarito and of course all the small land owners in the strip of Rosarito Ensenada, what have you done my liar friend.
Why don´t you share true information from your small community? Why only lies?
Bajanuts
That is why we have a police force, so you do not have to take the law in your own hands and beat lonely 62 year old gringos almost to death, just because you do not like what they have to say.
Sorry bajanuts, the authorities did pressed charges for their robberies, damages, lye to the authorities, selling sea turtle stew and having 3K cocaine possession and of course for Jimmy´s injuries, their employee is already convicted of that crime while they are still in court pending to be convicted of all those crimes that they themselves accepted having committed before the District attorney.
No Bajanuts, they threw him to the stale water outside the restaurant thinking he was death, that is why the infection, from there is where other people rescued him and he was too badly beat and bleeding to be able to walk outside, all this are on the official declarations by all witnesses.
That is the problem Bajanuts, Jimmy do remember everything, he was not drunk, he was beaten almost to death, but saw who did it and what Olivia was saying, Kill him fast.
Do you know why these things are called public matter and why the Public district attorney prosecutes them? Because it affects society as a whole, it affects your security if you come to Baja and remove those bad apples are everybody´s business, that is why I said the phrase ¨there are people who don´t even care what is happening, do that apply to you?
No the losers will be the next people who receive drugs in America, the next 62 year old gringo who will be beaten to death there, the people who will not see the sea turtles because they sold them all as stew.
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 09:44 AM

Doesn't it seem that Jimmy has a record of making bad choices. :light:

Felonies, misdemeanors, illegal entry to Mexico (didn't disclose that he was a felone, did he ?), illegal drug sales and use, bar fights .......
and making friends with ramuna !!!!
Priceless !!! :lol::lol::lol:

And ramuna's intelligent choices include "running with a known felone and druggie" ..... :light: :lol:
OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 09:50 AM
Where ya gunna go?

James Russell Hicks is here at Buenaventura. Wow! he just had a DUI for alcohol or drugs in Florida 7-11-09. His case must have been thrown out or something...or could it be he would be fleeing prosecution?
http://www.thecountypress.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&am...

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/InmateReleases/detail.asp?Bookmark...
Munoz apparently has J.R.H. living in one of the american homes illegally. He is from Florida but is driving a cherokee with Tennessee plates 297-RJY.
Does anyone out there know where to start reporting? Checking persons that are here illegally? Helpful hints would be appreciated.
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 10:18 AM

And Olivia's choices include, NOT hanging with ramuna or Jimmy.
Seems a bit more rational to me.

Hola policia ...... :lol::lol::lol:
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 01:34 PM

Olivia, don´t laugh too loud, you are a felon also, with a pending order for your arrest and a drug dealer and don´t tell me you did not crash while driving intoxicated, because the signs are on your face and we have seen you trashing around completely under unknown substance effects.
You can check, Jimmy has no order for his arrest and you certainly do, but we are looking in to it, don´t be jealous, you soon will have a lot of photos like that.

diver, your ideas are not that normal also, you will look better diving in North Corean waters, they would love to have you there as a master.
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 01:42 PM

Quote:
Liar who used to be called JESSY
If you keep repeating what the newspapers said you will keep saying lies even if tose were not originally yours to invent.
Let me explain you something about newspapers, and I know because I used to own one. specially like El Sol or El SudCaliforniano that are what you call Amarillistas; on publications like that, they just say that they printed what the source said in this case Olivia, they do not even check if it is true and we all did the same only some of us with more ethics, what cost is where you put it; if you notice, what I have said in that newspaper and they have printed everything I told them, is where they print it, if you pay they print it in a visible place, if you do not pay, it will be in a very not visible place and obviously they paid a lot of money to print that in the first page 8 columns, also that newspaper is also a Estate government spokesman and obviously the Estate government or at least the Estate Social issues office had a say too, but the Estate government is now aware of the true estate of legality so the publications stopped.
They don´t even pretend to say something true, because they received from me all my documents but just ignore them.
Sorry liar who used to be called JESSY but I have a very clear past, At 18 I was giving classes at the National Army military academy, I have 2 black belts in Lima Lama and Kung do Lama, National champion for inter technologic schools, I studied Physics and Mathematics, then Industrial engineering, then finished civil engineering and much later studied law, my mother´s goodfather was President Card##as, my aunt was Federal district judge, my father was ¨Pagador General de la Nacion¨ my mother was professional Social worker, my cousin was a Estate congresswoman and Tijuana councilwoman [Aida Baltazar Martinez] and she is remembered because she founded several of the Tijuana colonias, like Obrera, 5 de mayo, Sepanal and a lot of others, my nice was a Federal Congresswoman, Estate congresswoman and councilwoman for Tijuana, I am the representative for Nueva Republica in Baja California and representative for congressman Porfirio Muńoz Ledo in Baja and I was a Federal Congressman candidate in the 2000 elections, past president for and founder for the Tijuana to Ensenada land owners Counsel , Founder and first past president of the Workers party in Rosarito and I put in the council the only councilman that party have had since then, I owned 50% of the ABC newspaper and I published during 10 years ¨ La verdadera Historia de Rosarito¨, so my life has been an open book as many here said and an open book is not a shady past.
Sorry liar, but I have provided a lot of official documents to support my claims, like my Private property title issued by the Federal government.
Sorry liar, but you should know, you are pushing the other way and what is needed is that many push in the way of the law, criminals should not be allowed to walk Baja´s beaches, or sell sea turtle stew freely, or beat 62 year old because you didn´t like what they said, or sell drugs, or commit robbery and make damages in other people´s property with no consequences.
You are defending drug dealers, turtle stew sellers, 62 year old beaters, thief and vandals who are actually and continually committing those crimes, Jimmy did his mistakes but to this day he is clear and never have anybody seen him commit a crime after his come back from criminal ways, he paid his debt to society while the people you are defending have not paid for their crimes, Jimmy is no longer a criminal, Olivia and >nark are at this time.
Yes I admit I have been in similar situations and I say it with pride, I have defended the Popotla inhabitants in Rosarito, I have defended the Mercado de Artesanias Benito Juares in Rosarito, I have defended the Union of mobile merchants in Rosarito and of course all the small land owners in the strip of Rosarito Ensenada, what have you done my liar friend.
Why don´t you share true information from your small community? Why only lies?
Bajanuts
That is why we have a police force, so you do not have to take the law in your own hands and beat lonely 62 year old gringos almost to death, just because you do not like what they have to say.
Sorry bajanuts, the authorities did pressed charges for their robberies, damages, lye to the authorities, selling sea turtle stew and having 3K cocaine possession and of course for Jimmy´s injuries, their employee is already convicted of that crime while they are still in court pending to be convicted of all those crimes that they themselves accepted having committed before the District attorney.
No Bajanuts, they threw him to the stale water outside the restaurant thinking he was death, that is why the infection, from there is where other people rescued him and he was too badly beat and bleeding to be able to walk outside, all this are on the official declarations by all witnesses.
That is the problem Bajanuts, Jimmy do remember everything, he was not drunk, he was beaten almost to death, but saw who did it and what Olivia was saying, Kill him fast.
Do you know why these things are called public matter and why the Public district attorney prosecutes them? Because it affects society as a whole, it affects your security if you come to Baja and remove those bad apples are everybody´s business, that is why I said the phrase ¨there are people who don´t even care what is happening, do that apply to you?
No the losers will be the next people who receive drugs in America, the next 62 year old gringo who will be beaten to death there, the people who will not see the sea turtles because they sold them all as stew.

I rest my case, this guy is beyond repair.

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 01:45 PM

Oliguacamole
Thank you for saying where you are, because the Judicial Police has an order for your arrest issued by the Santa Rosalia Judge, they were saying they were not able to find you, but now they have a proof of where you are, let see who the police take, you or Jimmy???????????????
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 02:04 PM

Ready....set.....ACTION!........CUT!!!!!!

DON\'T SQUINT! Give yer eyes a break!
Try holding down [control] key and toggle the [+ and -] keys

Viva Mulege!

Nomads\' Sunsets
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 02:26 PM

I started a company called Vandelay industries, my good friend and lawyer jackie helped me with the paperwork. I also hired my good friend Bob Sacamano and the well known money man H.E. Pennypacker to get things done. back in the days i helped out Lloyd Braun to get into goverment. And togheter with Jack Klompus we created an organization to help the dying fish of the Rodriguez dam.

Thats my story and i am sticking to it.

BajaNuts
Super Nomad

Mood: no worry, no hurry....it's all good!

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 02:39 PM

Quote:
....they threw him to the stale water outside the restaurant thinking he was death, that is why the infection, from there is where other people rescued him and he was too badly beat and bleeding to be able to walk outside, all this are on the official declarations by all witnesses.

According to both testimonies, Mr. Hicks left the restaurant on his own power. The people in the restaurant did not "haul him outside and throw him into the ocean/stale water/stream". According to Mr. Hicks's video, he staggered out of the restaurant and fell into a culvert which was when he hurt his ribs. ( Mr. Hicks says he was staggering because of the cue stick to the head, the other story says he was staggering because of alcohol).

The other story posted by someone who claimed to be Mr. Hicks says..."Right after the beating, they threw me out into a stream of water close to the beach... (not according to Mr. Hicks's video)... and again my ribs were in a nasty pain. I yelled for help, people from the hotel heard me and came over, they themselves also heard how the woman was yelling “kill him, kill him”. They rescued me and took me to the hospital right away. Doctors did stitches on my injuries. I was taken to several doctors." The other "post" spells out the names of the restaurant people PERFECTLY and Mr. Hicks couldn't remember their names on the video.

The hotel people got him to medical care that night. Poor medical care from whoever took care of him that night and in the following days/weeks is the cause for the infections, not stagnant water. A person can fall into a cesspool with open wounds and if the wounds are properly cleaned and dressed, they will heal without complications. Stop blaming the restaurant people for Mr. Hicks' poor medical care!

ramuma is making statements that are not supported by and are contradicted by the video HE POSTED! If he won't even accept the story on the video he posted when Mr Hicks's words contradict what ramuma has been spouting, well, how can we trust anything he says?

ramuma wasn't there, his story has been twisted from the start and Mr. Hicks's video just proved it. Mr. Hicks' version and the restaurant people's version are the only ones that matter. Both sides leave out certain details. As I've said before, the truth is somewhere in the middle.
 Pages:  1  ..  53    55    57  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.