BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  54    56    58  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
Howard
Super Nomad

Mood: I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done.

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 05:33 PM
Jessie

I beleive you left our a key element to your story. I by no want to alter your story in any way but you forgot the part when Cosmos went into business with Mr. Castanza selling the Brossiere .

We don't stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing
George Bernard Shaw

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE
Vandelay industries

Ah, yes. Import / Export, I believe.
KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 05:47 PM

Jesse, Do you make "muffin tops"?
El Camote
Senior Nomad

Mood: y Blues

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Howard
I beleive you left our a key element to your story. I by no want to alter your story in any way but you forgot the part when Cosmos went into business with Mr. Castanza selling the Brossiere .

That's the Manziere or the Bro.
And what about name dropping "Jeffrey". He is the head of the parks dept.

Excellent Seinfeldian recall, fan-who-is-called-Jesse! :lol:

Knowledge is good. - Emil Faber
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 06:27 PM

Jesse......[or is it Art?]

Did your mother ever scold you for "Treating your body like an amusement park?" :biggrin:
OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 06:30 PM

Chief Executive Officer : Ing. & Lic. Rafael Muņoz Martinez
director@munoz-industries.com TEL: (52 664) 120 7261 NEXTEL: 125*318924*3

Vice Pres. USA: Lic. Rafael Alejandro muņoz p.
vicepresusa@munoz-industries.com

Vice Pres. Mexico: Marco Diego Muņoz P.
vicepresmex@munoz-industries.com

Administration
MBA Sandra Munoz
administration@munoz-industries.com

Finances
Mirza Muņoz Perez
finances@munoz-industries.com

I am going to ask you here. You have included your children in your scams? Why would you involve your family. I want to here it from you or them that they are part of this.
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by OLIGUACOMOLE
You have included your children .....

The "glove" procreates ??
Will wonders never cease.
I guess there really IS someone for everyone ! :lol::lol::lol:

Are you sure ?? :?: :o
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by OLIGUACOMOLE
I am going to ask you here. You have included your children in your scams? Why would you involve your family. I want to here it from you or them that they are part of this.

Must have learned that from Bernie Madoff.
snowcat5
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 08:55 PM

Hey Dennis or Jesse, Has anyone tried to get in touch with Hick's girlfriend that left him at the hotel? She might be able to shed some light on Mr. Hicks. What is her name? Where did she go? How long did she know Hicks? Where is she currently?:cool:
bajaguy
Elite Nomad

Mood: must be 5 O'clock somewhere in Baja

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by snowcat5
Hey Dennis or Jesse, Has anyone tried to get in touch with Hick's girlfriend that left him at the hotel? She might be able to shed some light on Mr. Hicks. What is her name? Where did she go? How long did she know Hicks? Where is she currently?:cool:

Does she drink Pacifico????

JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 09:48 PM

Just remember: It's not a lie if you believe it.

coho
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2009 at 10:33 PM

Would like to offer some input on the Jimmy incident.I was at the restaurant 3 days after the incident. Two Mexican employees...Felix and the other fellow gave me the blow by blow. Reportedly, Jimmy returned after being denied service....as a totally crazed and out of control gringo. Tequila and LSD ...possibly...anyway out of control. Big guy and fearsome, that Jimmy. And wielding an instrument....a machete or some type of bladed instrument. As a confirmation of the pool cue useage...yes, the employee..not Felix administered the blow that disabled MR. Hicks and the Gringos present assisted in disabling the maniac. In the best interest of everyone present. In self defense and with the intent of only disabling an out of control maniac in possession of a lethal weapon. Only reporting what I heard.
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2009 at 12:32 AM

That's the most plausible explanation I have heard so far!

DON\'T SQUINT! Give yer eyes a break!
Try holding down [control] key and toggle the [+ and -] keys

Viva Mulege!

Nomads\' Sunsets
CaboRon
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Peacefull

[*] posted on 8-8-2009 at 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Diver
Doesn't it seem that Jimmy has a record of making bad choices. :light:

Felonies, misdemeanors, illegal entry to Mexico (didn't disclose that he was a felone, did he ?), illegal drug sales and use, bar fights .......
and making friends with ramuna !!!!
Priceless !!! :lol::lol::lol:

And ramuna's intelligent choices include "running with a known felone and druggie" ..... :light: :lol:

You can tell that Jimmy is a scumbag simply by viewing his youtube interview .... IF there was a fight, I am sure he was the instigator .

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2009 at 05:58 AM

Quote:
Hey Dennis or Jesse,

I know nothing but, thanks for asking.
BajaNuts
Super Nomad

Mood: no worry, no hurry....it's all good!

[*] posted on 8-8-2009 at 08:49 AM

Quote:

why bother with her? She was gone at the time of the incident. All she could do is give a "character witness" statement which is irrelevant to this forum and discussion.

The waters are already muddy enough:lol:

[Edited on 8-8-2009 by BajaNuts]
OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2009 at 11:06 AM

God or father of God(Munoz)......Shortly before the planting of turtle in our restaurant your employees were asking Octovio(you know this man) that they were looking to buy turtle. Octavio told them he does not sell turtle. Employees were Edwardo and Martin of the hotel.

Can you explain your employee actions or do they have immunity because your mother had a goodfather Card##as?
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 8-8-2009 at 05:45 PM

Oliva and Narc alias Oliguacamole or Vaquera
I have a lot of employees, but Eduardo or Eddy and Martin are not my employees, they work for Bety, also I knew for a long time that you sold Sea Turtle, we have a lot of Tijuana people who come to my Hotel and go to your restaurant and come back with sea turtle stew, even have tried to offer it to me, I know El Diamante who sold it to you and others beside the Gorosave people in Requeson, who were also caught the same day your were caught with sea turtle, so it is obvious you were selling sea turtle, you were only waiting to be caught doing it, so do not act as a victim, the victims are the sea turtles and they look a lot better than you.
Also, I do not know any Octavio, but through Juan I knew you usually sold it and eat it and he sometimes was caught by me with a little, in fact that was part of the problem I had with him and why he was fired as manager.
Olivia, nobody planted that sea turtle in your restaurant, when you saw the military entering your restaurant you tried as usual to get rid of the evidence and tried to dump the pot with sea turtle stew outside but a soldier entering through the back door caught you with it in your hands and going out, it is in the declarations, so if you were trying to get rid of it, you knew what was in the pot, you also in this forum stated that you were preparing it for a Ensenada family, just look at your own words and that of Narc in the first statements here, but I know you change histories a lot and not in a very intelligent way, it have happened often in your declarations and that is why you are being convicted for lying to the judicial authorities.
Vaquera or Olivia, I also have always suspected Narc of doing that to you, because he was observed on the Km 95 on the side of the road talking with the investigator who directed the turtle bust on you a few hours before it happened, I told you that here before, remember that that day we didnīt have a telephone, so the call was not originated at the hotel, forcefully it have to have originated from your own restaurant telephone.
I do not deny that I am trying to put you in jail, but you know I put my name on every claim I have done against you and Narc and those are for robbery, robbery with violence, damage in private property, lying to authorities and I donīt need any extra one, also you sooner or later will be caught with a big amount of drugs and you now I donīt have to plant them on you or Narc, you will also be caught selling alcoholic beverages in Federal Zone, having permanent constructions on Federal Zone, renting federal Zone and in general doing bad use of Federal Zone and all those will be on me, also, the Jimmyīs injuries are enough to put you in jail, but drugs and sea turtle, you do not need any help, you will do it to yourself.
Olivia, all this has been to show that you are not a victim as you portrayed yourself initially, just accept your criminal behavior, it is in the open now and you know you will bribe every authority there is, if you can, so why worry, but donīt try to blame what has happened and will happen to you on other people, you are a criminal and you better than anybody know it.
OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2009 at 05:55 PM

Wow, I guess that takes care of that!
You are known as a paranoid fictional person.
I think you know Octovio well.
norte
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2009 at 06:00 PM

Shoot and toke up boys, we have a new thread capturing our interest now!!!!
 Pages:  1  ..  54    56    58  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.