Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  4    6    8
Author: Subject: Insults to BajaNomads on City Data Forum
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2014 at 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeJustJoe

Dennis you're as pathetic as the other cult followers they have over there if you believe anything coming from that "hate site."

Jes tellin you what he said, Joe. Don't be shootin' the messenger.
Instead of wasting precious time here, Joe, you should be waddling to the Proctologist to get your air-hole sewn shut. It's your only hope for salvation. Otherwise Chuckie's gonna lead a parade of evil right up there and you'll never get rid of them.

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2014 at 03:29 PM

I give Fulano a lot of credit. He was a man and met when I had a serious problem with him and we were able to iron out the problem. Unlike another I know who hid behind their wife's skirt and contacted the police when someone fought back. I have no use for that kind of person. Yes I spoke to the Detective the individual sent my way!

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2014 at 03:35 PM

JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 3-9-2014 at 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:

Dennis you're as pathetic as the other cult followers they have over there if you believe anything coming from that "hate site."

Jes tellin you what he said, Joe. Don't be shootin' the messenger.
Instead of wasting precious time here, Joe, you should be waddling to the Proctologist to get your air-hole sewn shut. It's your only hope for salvation. Otherwise Chuckie's gonna lead a parade of evil right up there and you'll never get rid of them.

Dennis I'm sorry, I though you were Chuck, aka Fulano's delivery boy.

I'm wasting time here? Have you looked at your post count Dennis? I'm actually on hiatus from this forum, especially the OT. But I just couldn't pass up this thread. What's your excuse Dennis?
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 3-9-2014 at 03:51 PM

Actually I am quite surprised that Dennis has been reading NoMas and even talking about it on the main board. He had sworn off that site if I remember correctly. He also seems to have viciously attacked Joe from behind, pardon the pun. What did you say to Dennis, Joe, that caused him such Fuhrer?
Quote:
Now that it is mentioned, there has been a few Nomad members in good standing that have ventured over there to that insane bigoted cult site, and I'm sorry to say things didn't work out too well to these wayward Nomad members that though it would be fun going over there and becoming part of the insane gang.

Isn' t that right Dennis and EnsenadaDr?

The thing is the cult leader over there runs a tight ship and demands obedience and doesn't take dissension very well. And so a few of these wayward Nomad members have been either banned, censored, and even outed for not showing strict obedience to the cult leader.

In other words they engage in cannibalism and eat their own there.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2014 at 03:52 PM

Quote:
What's your excuse Dennis?

I'm retired.

Zapotec
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2014 at 03:59 PM

WhoTF spends their retired life on forums?

Anyway, who believes Fulano? Only stupid people. I mean he has said I am Crafty, Craft'ys husband, JoeJustJoe and Tila! Who believes this stuff? Only fools. Fulano has been saying hes got something on JoeJustJoe, who they call Jhihad over there for a while now. More made up stuff.
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 3-9-2014 at 04:03 PM

I can't deny the fact that it would be interesting to know who the real players are behind the facade. I understand the reason why some prefer to not reveal their true persona, as they have said they "want to protect their families." I say, if you can't stand the heat get out of cyberlandia.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2014 at 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by EnsenadaDr
Actually I am quite surprised that Dennis has been reading NoMas and even talking about it on the main board. He had sworn off that site if I remember correctly.

Sioux City Sue had this to say on the matter:

The full quote is:

"Know thy enemy and know yourself; in a hundred battles, you will never be defeated. When you are ignorant of the enemy but know yourself, your chances of winning or losing are equal. If ignorant both of your enemy and of yourself, you are sure to be defeated in every battle."

Quote:

He also seems to have viciously attacked Joe from behind, pardon the pun. What did you say to Dennis, Joe, that caused him such Fuhrer?

What kind of Freudian gaffe was that?
It's "FUROR."
Talking about your nemesis has you all discombooberated.

ohhh...I'm not attacking Joe.

EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 3-9-2014 at 04:13 PM

you aren't? Why did you tell him to sew up certain orifices? It certainly appeared as you were attacking him, Mein Fuhrer.
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 3-9-2014 at 04:19 PM

I see a vicious streak towards Dennis in Zapotec in this thread. Is it because he refused to allow her to be called Mrs. D? That is the only reason I can think of for such unwarranted vitriol.
Quote:
Originally posted by Zapotec
WhoTF spends their retired life on forums?

Anyway, who believes Fulano? Only stupid people. I mean he has said I am Crafty, Craft'ys husband, JoeJustJoe and Tila! Who believes this stuff? Only fools. Fulano has been saying hes got something on JoeJustJoe, who they call Jhihad over there for a while now. More made up stuff.
basautter
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2014 at 04:26 PM

I have not been a Nomad for very long, but have gotten some really good information and advice. Not sure who the wierdos and perverts are that the nasty lady referenced (ok, there is bound to be a few). Keep up the good posts!
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2014 at 04:29 PM

Quote:
you aren't? Why did you tell him to sew up certain orifices? It certainly appeared as you were attacking him, Mein Fuhrer.

You have to follow the bouncing ball if you intend to keep up here.

EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 3-9-2014 at 04:32 PM

I did not see an all out attack on you Dennis by Joe, could you fill in the blanks I am missing?
greengoes
Select Nomad

Mood: Today I slay the Red Dot.

[*] posted on 3-9-2014 at 04:39 PM

Quote:
I did not see an all out attack on you Dennis by Joe, could you fill in the blanks I am missing?

I so tried to be civil today, no such luck.
:lol:

ANUNCIATE AQUI
DISPONIBLE
INFORMES LLAMA SNOWBALL - 646-115-7754
vgabndo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Checking-off my bucket list.

[*] posted on 3-9-2014 at 04:43 PM

Seems like you whack jobs could have done this whole thing on u2u. Just looking for attention? Plenty of new ammo for the F person.:no:

Undoubtedly, there are people who cannot afford to give the anchor of sanity even the slightest tug. Sam Harris

"The situation is far too dire for pessimism."
Bill Kauth

Carl Sagan said, "We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

PEACE, LOVE AND FISH TACOS
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 3-9-2014 at 04:43 PM

Glad to see the airplane had some leftover hardware Greengoes!
Quote:
Originally posted by greengoes
Quote:

I so tried to be civil today, no such luck.
:lol:
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2014 at 04:56 PM

Semper Fi Brother!

Zapotec
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2014 at 06:01 PM

EnsinadaDr: you ain't even know my gender. Moot point anyway, I am married. Hey, for all you know, I may even be RuPaul's cousin.:lol::lol:
mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2014 at 10:55 PM
We need to dump this topic back to Off Topics

Official picture of this Fulano guy

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
 Pages:  1  ..  4    6    8

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.