Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  60    62    64  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
A myth or lie shouldn't count or get any recognition as a factual update, should it?

Jeeeezo...Are we back to that calendar picture again?
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 11:07 AM

David then if it is a lie it will be revealed and he of course will lose all credibility. There is no going back on what he said. I admit the release business does seem farfetched but we all know weirder things have happened.

If you all go back and check my posts I have never browbeat anyone of you who have taken sides. I just choose not to take a side because nothing has been proven. I think that is fair.

vivaloha
Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 11:13 AM

buenas a todos nomados -

i was just interested in a thread that has lasted 62 pages and has this many hits...

somehow i knew it was not going to be about Turtle Meat anymore...but hijacking a thread

is quite normal in these parts...62 pages, how does the soap opera end, which side will win,

i'm curious in the final chapter of "Turtle Bust" will end - Telenovela Stuff right here and we

are all part of it...look how many views this thread has...anyways, we'll be looking for either a

resolution, a refutation, or a complete meltdown...y que le vayas bien tambien!

Baja California can be a heaven or hell experience - often the determining factor is your AWARENESS in the moment.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTI8
David then if it is a lie it will be revealed and he of course will lose all credibility. There is no going back on what he said. I admit the release business does seem farfetched but we all know weirder things have happened.

If you all go back and check my posts I have never browbeat anyone of you who have taken sides. I just choose not to take a side because nothing has been proven. I think that is fair.

The release story is more believable than the navy ship or nightly drug off-loadings... Isn't the credibility of other Bahia Concepcion residents or visitors in what they say about Mark or Olivia count?

Do you know anyone who has anything good to say about 'R' or validates any of his wild claims?

I am only taking time on this thread because I met Mark and Olivia... Just nice folks who don't bring up this war against them unless asked... I stand up for people who are in business in Baja doing good, servicing visitors, helping people... it is a tough world already. They don't need a land grabbing person of hate to add to their misery.

If someone started posting the same kind of junk about Mama Espinoza (who you met), would you continue to validate the other person the way you continue to validate 'R' here?

Go and meet Mark/ Olivia... in your profession you should be able to tell honesty and character, correct?

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 11:33 AM

David K. I have not validated Rafael's claims, nor have I validated anything Olivia and Mark have said. Thanking someone for an update is not validation. Just so you know, I will never go down there and ask even one question because the PGR would cart me off to jail for being a dumb gabacho conducting an illegal investigation. So that will not be happening anytime soon. As far as Mama Espinoza is concerned if someone wants to lodge an allegation about her please be my guest.

David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 11:44 AM

You can visit with people and not be part of a police investigation, can't you? You're a Nomad as am I... vacationing in Baja... no difference.

You met the Espinoza's and thus know their character and can say without much question that if someone came onto Nomad and made claims that she served turtle steaks, moved drugs, or that the feds were parked out front watching her... YOU would know how far-fetched that is and wouldn't keep thanking the hateful person for adding more false claims here. That's waht I mean by 'validating'...

Okay amigo?

[Edited on 11-12-2009 by David K]

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 12:06 PM

David all I can say is let's agree to disagree. There is no harm in saying thank you to either party when they make an update. I will continue to be impartial and not take sides until the truth is known. I cannot be any fairer or clearer than that.

pacside
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 12:10 PM

ELINVESTI8 thank you for your update.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 12:14 PM

You're welcome Pacside!

pacside
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTI8
You're welcome Pacside!

my tongue in cheek says de nada.
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 12:18 PM

Thank you David... Remember, you are welcome in my home anytime! Baja Books, Maps, Movies and XX on tap!

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 12:23 PM

David I think I already knew that, but I thank you for saying it.

comitan
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 12:26 PM

Rename this thread David loves David.:O:O

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 12:29 PM

And don't forget Comitan, David loves you too.

comitan
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 12:42 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 12:47 PM

Group hug, anyone???;D

BMG
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Thank you David... Remember, you are welcome in my home anytime! Baja Books, Maps, Movies and XX on tap!

You'll get more visitors if you make just a minor little change in your invite.
Quote:

Thank you David... Remember, you are welcome in my home anytime! Baja Books, Maps, XXX Movies and XX on tap!

I think the world is run by C- students.
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 12:54 PM

No, no tres equis :lol:... just Dos Equis Lager Especial (next best thing to Pacifico, which I haven't found available by the keg up here... yet)!

Also, I don't necessarily want 'more visitors'... just Baja loving folks! Many Nomads have already been here and know!

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 12:56 PM

David...Is it raining up there?

When you're gonna hijack, go big.
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 01:07 PM

No... some high clouds is all... wet at Punta Banda today?

Pages:  1  ..  60    62    64  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.