Pages:  1  ..  65    67    69  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 6-22-2010 at 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by KAT54
I was planning my trip south, and i came across this.
Is this true?
Should not he have purchesed the land too?
Quote:

how should we know?
what is source of info?
cite your source!
could be a post by one of notorious drug runners/turtle eaters known to own that and neighboring place

[Edited on 6-22-2010 by mtgoat666]
BajaNomad
Super Administrator

Mood: INTP-A

[*] posted on 6-22-2010 at 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
cite your source!

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g153974-d278767-r...

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
– Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

We know we must go back if we live, and we don`t know why.
– John Steinbeck, Log from the Sea of Cortez

Affordable Domain Name Registration/Management & cPanel Web Hosting:
https://www.regionalinternet.com
Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2010 at 05:53 AM

So now all we need to know is if he likes Olivia and Mark. I heard pretty much the same story from a friend of mine who owns a hotel in Mulege.

David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 6-23-2010 at 07:38 AM

Yah... Oliguacamole, where are you?

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Terry28
Senior Nomad

Mood: Thirsty

[*] posted on 6-23-2010 at 08:41 AM

I received a note 4 days ago from one of the gringo homeowners there that the "new owners" had left, they had only leased the place not purchased it and that Eddie and Betty were back running the hotel for Sr. Munoz.....So now we have different versions.....who knows??

Mexico!! Where two can live as cheaply as one.....but it costs twice as much.....
desertcpl
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2010 at 11:17 AM

I would be interested in what really Happened to the new owners,
I wonder if Mr. Munoz kicked them out after making needed repairs and up grades

[Edited on 6-23-2010 by desertcpl]
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 6-27-2010 at 01:34 PM

Friends
Fabrizio was just Leonor Zamorano's son, who signed a contract to manage the hotel with me, the only owner has always been Rafael Muñoz Martinez; if he said anything else, he lied because he very well know the true facts.
The Agrarian Tribunal, just recognized that he has no jurisdiction on my private property land, clearing any last doubt about the legality of my property, proving beyond legal doubt that Oliva was and is wrong.

Betty and Fernando are back but only for a short time while a new manager take over the Hotel.

Concerning Eddie, remember that he went to Olivia's side because she gave him free drugs and even supposedly wrote a letter here, then when Olivia asked him to go to Federal court to say that we had planted the sea turtle on her, he got cold feet, went back to the good side and went to the Police and told them that Olivia and Mark asked him to lie in court and stole the Hotel pick up, where they had the unassembled parts and how he himself saw how Mark Jerome Burbey alias Nark had unassembled the pickup in a deserted place, even showed where the truck was; nothing strange since he is already being prosecuted for robbery and is reported to the Immigration office for those crimes.
He supposed to go to court, to repeat those words next week, but, suddenly he is dead, EDDY WAS MURDERED A FEW DAYS AGO.
Curiously, a few days before the murder, Olivia was observed going to Tijuana and street word was that she went there to hire gunmen to take care of her problems.
Looks like Olivias is increasing the stakes and this is no longer a soap opera as many of you were saying, is a murder investigation; right now his body is in Santa Rosalia unclaimed waiting for his family to come and claim the body.
It is not possible it was an accident; they cut out his balls and clearly subjected him to torture and then murder him after a long agony to avoid his testimony in court.
He was not involved in any drig trafficking or anything that deserved that, he was just a guy who hoped to live under a palm tree and be happy.

Since this is no longer child's play, we will ask the Mexico's President and the Baja Governor to stop this violence escalation in Mulege.
You must know from past notes here, that we were claiming that Olivia was being protected by the Estate District Attorney, then, the Estate District attorney was fired by the Governor for protecting a murderer, who he himself took to the Airport to escape; this was the guy who was protecting Olivia; the new District Attorney claim he will stop the protection to Olivia and that he will prosecute her for the 9 criminal cases still opened, he too promised to help on the Turtle cooking federal charges on her; also on the new charges that Olivia and Mark has stole the Hotel Buenaventura’s truck, but the witness was Eddie and now he is dead.
Olivia was fired by the Ejido La Purisima for ilegal Ejido Land sales so she is not an Ejidatario any longer.
The Turtle criminal charges are still on the going and Federal pressure is on the Federal Judge to make justice on those criminals.
These are not good news, but just show that Olivia (alias Oliguacamole here or La Vaquera among the drug trade), Nark and friends are willing to go all the way; they are throwing all the chips on the table, but we have to see who win at the end.
The Mexico President is betting that Justice will prevail in Mexico, Mulege is just the front line, we just hope that the President people are as compromised as he is and soon Mulege return to the paradise calm state that was for years.

EDDY WAS THE GUY WHO SAID THAT HE WAS CONTEMPT WITH LIVING UNDER A PALM TREE IN BAHIA CONCEPCION, LOOKS LIKE HIS WISH IS GOING TO LAST FOREVER; EDDY JUST JOINED THE SEA TURTLES ON THE LIST OF OLIVIA’S CRIMES.
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2010 at 01:49 PM

el P-nche loco strikes again!! arghhhh!!!

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2010 at 01:53 PM

David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2010 at 05:40 PM

David... Rafael is disgusting with his lies and character assination of Mark and Olivia... why do you give him any credit here? There still is no navy gun boat anchored off their beach, as he claimed!

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

[*] posted on 6-27-2010 at 05:53 PM

Olivia and Marc are sweet people. We all know them and they are not capable of these alleged crimes.

Also, Mulege, as Munoz states, is not involved. It is a peaceful town that has a friendly symbiotic relationship between the locals, alien residents and tourists.

KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2010 at 05:58 PM

Fabrizio was just a worker and a lier?
Betty and Fernando are back but only for a short time?
There is a new manager coming to the hotel?
Eddie was MURDERED?
Narc stole the hotel pickup?
Narc took it apart in the desert?
Olivia was spotted in TJ looking for a hitman?
Was she involved in the MURDER?
The Governor and President of Mexico are involved now?
There is a new district attorney and he is going to prosecute Olivia?
There are 9 criminal cases against Olivia?
Olivia was fired by the Ejido La Purisima for ilegal Ejido Land sales?
Olivia is no longer a Ejidatario?
Can that happen?
How can a Ejidatario be FIRED?
Can I apply for her position?
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 6-27-2010 at 06:37 PM

Kat54
Fabrizio was just a worker and a lier? A liar is a people who tell lies, so he is a liar.
Betty and Fernando are back but only for a short time? yes
There is a new manager coming to the hotel? in a short time will be
Eddie was MURDERED? yes, if you want, go and look for him at the coroners office in Santa Rosalia and everybody know about it in Mulege
Narc stole the hotel pickup? yes and Eddy statement was rendered at Mulege district attorney office already, he was going to testify in front of the judge.
Narc took it apart in the desert? yes and Eddie was present and took the police to the place where it was found, also told them where the parts were in Olivias place.
Olivia was spotted in TJ looking for a hitman? street talk in Mulege, just stop at any corner and ask
Was she involved in the MURDER? that is the street story.
The Governor and President of Mexico are involved now? yes
There is a new district attorney and he is going to prosecute Olivia? we hope he does
There are 9 criminal cases against Olivia? yes at the District attorney office in Mulege, 14/ MGE/ 04, 28/ MGE/ 04, 24/MGE /05, 47/MGE/05, 45/MGE/06, 167/MGE/06, 99/MGE/08 just check them plus the Federal investigation and trial she is for the Sea Turtles and we hope a new one for Eddie.
Olivia was fired by the Ejido La Purisima for ilegal Ejido Land sales? yes, she is no longer an Ejidatario, just ask at the Ejido's oficie in La Paz.
Olivia is no longer a Ejidatario? NO longer
Can that happen? yes
How can a Ejidatario be FIRED? if you break the Ejido rules or the law, all the Ejidatarios get together and fired her; she was doing nothing for the Ejido or working the land, she was just selling Ejido property.
Can I apply for her position? yes of course but be prepared to pay USD$250,000 in cash, then they all will get together and accept you, the same way they fired Olivia.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 6-27-2010 at 06:48 PM

Toneart
you just do not know them at night, Nark is a violent guy, a thieff already reported several times to the police andofficialy to the immigration office in Santa Rosalia.
Mulege is a nice town, but violence has started to explode and also too many narcs and users, we want to turn it back to what you say it is.
If Olivia is such a nice people why is she prosecuted for so many crimes, why if she has accepted her crimes the district attorney has not put her in jail; why is she being prosecuted for lying to the police?
Also how come a nice people was caught cooking sea turtle, a protected specie; then she said to the police that she was cooking it for an Ensenada family and she said it here also, just go back on this discussion.
Also, why is Eddie dead now just because he was going to appear in court telling the true.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 6-27-2010 at 06:55 PM

Jesse the known liar
Nice to hear you lies again, you never say a usefull thing, only lies and stupid words; use your intelligence from time to time at least.

David K
How come you know that everything is a lie, nobody has been able to prove me wrong while I proved Jesse a liar; this is a public forum but you need to use your brain, at least some times.

every fact I tell here can be verified if you take the time to do it, just do it and then talk as much as you want, do your homework to be able to talk.
monoloco
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2010 at 07:23 PM

Ramuna, your hotel is an overpriced dump and you are a drama queen, it doesn't surprise me that the place is always empty when I drive by.
chnlisle
Banned

[*] posted on 6-28-2010 at 12:08 AM

ramuma53
If you want more people at your hotel, would you use all your "connections" and get the government to clear out all the crooked police in Ciudad Constitucion from stopping every single tourist and giving them a BS traffic ticket to collect a bribe?

It couldn't hurt.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 6-28-2010 at 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
David... Rafael is disgusting with his lies and character assination of Mark and Olivia... why do you give him any credit here? There still is no navy gun boat anchored off their beach, as he claimed!

David K, I have been very clear in the past that I am not on either side. I just thank each side for their update when they provide them. I am waiting to use my Mark and Olivia update gif when they give their update.

David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 6-28-2010 at 08:26 AM

I know you are not on any one side David, but isn't it so crystal clear who is telling stories to hurt someone vs. who is just defending themselves?

Go meet Mark and Olivia, talk to other Nomads who live down there (2 are regular posters here).

Rafael: Live and let live... and if you are not happy where you are, then move on! Quality of life should have some importance... and what kind of quality do you have harassing people all the time? Using Nomad to mess with nice people is wrong. If they were breaking the law, then let the police do their job, nobody hired you and it makes you look like you are trying to gain something you haven't earned. The wild stories of drug deals in the night (where none of the other Concepcion Bay residents have seen) at the lower end of a dead end bay were too much for anyone who knows the area to believe.

toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

[*] posted on 6-28-2010 at 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
Toneart
you just do not know them at night, Nark is a violent guy, a thieff already reported several times to the police andofficialy to the immigration office in Santa Rosalia.
Mulege is a nice town, but violence has started to explode and also too many narcs and users, we want to turn it back to what you say it is.
If Olivia is such a nice people why is she prosecuted for so many crimes, why if she has accepted her crimes the district attorney has not put her in jail; why is she being prosecuted for lying to the police?
Also how come a nice people was caught cooking sea turtle, a protected specie; then she said to the police that she was cooking it for an Ensenada family and she said it here also, just go back on this discussion.
Also, why is Eddie dead now just because he was going to appear in court telling the true.

I have been present in the same room, this year (not at the Santa Rosalia office) with the immigration officers and Olivia & Marc. I can tell you that they are not adversaries. Quite the opposite!

As to your accusations, "Nark is a violent guy, a thieff already reported several times to the police andofficialy to the immigration office in Santa Rosalia.", anybody can accuse anybody of anything. What we have to do is look at the long story as presented here, and draw our conclusions. Who has the credibility? Whose story withstands the scrutiny?

The sea turtle episode was a setup! I can read people pretty well and I trust Marc and Olivia.

As to "why is Eddie dead" (?) who knows. Death is often a partner with people involved with drugs. I am not in Mulege now and hadn't heard about "Eddie" or his death.

I do not know you, Munoz,so what follows is my conjecture, based on what has been presented in this long string: Your track record and tall stories do not instill much confidence. I do see the potential for financial gain in your relentless pursuits.

Olivia and Marc are not your first. You have made a career out of manipulating the political and legal systems with incentives.

In my judgment, The Buena Ventura hotel and restaurant (not Mulege because the town is not involved) could return to the way it was if you were to abandon this obsession and move on.

Pages:  1  ..  65    67    69  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.