Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  67    69    71  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-30-2010 at 04:02 PM

Casting call note #1456: find replacement for the simpleminded interested detective outsider, audience interest and ratings are falling... cancel contract-rewrite DK's Chapter script - consider mid-season finale end season with who shot Eddy55 scene.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 6-30-2010 at 04:06 PM

Love the rewrite Gnukid...:lol:

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 7-1-2010 at 08:35 AM

Can a "report" be submitted for review, using the following:

First a cover page which would be a recap summary restricted to less than one page... on this "open investigation"?

Second a list of Players: with their names, address, titles and email and/or phone numbers.

Third a chronology: with date, time and a brief note for entry

Fourth: Documentation to support all entries in the chronology, written statements, official documentation, photographs, etc.. the documentation would support any and all notes in ones chronology.. and referenced back as "Attachment 1.. et al..?

[Edited on 7-1-2010 by wessongroup]

bajamigo
Super Nomad

Mood: hubimos llegado

[*] posted on 7-1-2010 at 09:34 AM

Sorry, wesson, those things aren't available in this pulp fiction thread.

vandenberg
Elite Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 7-1-2010 at 09:45 AM

Wesson,
don't take the suspense out of this thread.
I'm still waiting for the Task force to enter Conception Bay and take up station in front of the restaurant.:yes::biggrin:

I think my photographic memory ran out of film

Air Evacuation go to
http://www.loretobarbara@skymed.com
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-1-2010 at 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by wessongroup
Can a "report" be submitted for review, using the following:

Ramuna53 the legal eagle keeps referring to court case numbers, but I understand those case files are not for public review except by those directly named in the case or the judiciary. But I do not know, can case file numbers be reviewed by the public or by persons not named in the court case number? and if so how? The Mexican constitution does provide for some level of transparency but how?

And Ramuna53/Kat54 says Olivia has so many judgments against her, yet she isn't arrested and has free movement, which I understand is quite common, so at what point is someone processed following a judgment? I heard they must be caught in the act of a crime and running away to be incarcerated, but that's just what the neighbors say.
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 7-1-2010 at 11:25 AM

I read where they had passed a type of "Freedom of Information Act" .. but, if it is still under investigation.. that might keep it from the Public.. if closed would think you could get a copy..

I have a HP8500 all in one, which has built in scanner with ADF.. should work.. carry a Xantrax 400 Power plus for back power for various things.. in has to two 110 ac outs.. so it would be possible..

"neighbors say" exactly.. would be interesting to put this to bed...

Hey Marine.. want something to do... your retired aren't you.. just sitting there typing.. or something like that... you could put on a "war face".. that should get the old juices flowing.... hoorrraw..

Boy wish I could go do something like this, what an adventure and would be interesting and fun, at least to me .... :):)

Just scrolled up.. congratulations Pompano.. but, not sure for what.. you guys hitched? or just selling tickets.. :):) a very pretty lady

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 7-1-2010 at 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by vandenberg
Wesson,
don't take the suspense out of this thread.
I'm still waiting for the Task force to enter Conception Bay and take up station in front of the restaurant.:yes::biggrin:

Were talking food too.. OMG.. very interesting..

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 7-1-2010 at 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by dtbushpilot
Or let's go there for a bowl of stew:lol::lol::lol:.....dt

Oh no, I just started reading from the start... :lol::lol:

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-1-2010 at 11:48 AM
Wiley here is my war face with flies a-buzzing. I must smell like death warmed over or something!

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 7-1-2010 at 11:51 AM

thanks I needed that.. :lol::lol::lol:

BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Let's have a BBQ!

[*] posted on 7-1-2010 at 02:01 PM

OMG - you guys are still here???

:?::?::?:

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-2-2010 at 04:41 AM

Hi Bajagringo, I am still here waiting to find out which side is on the right side of things so we can put this baby to rest. Until that time, I'm gonna be here.

elgatoloco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-2-2010 at 10:05 AM

Ramuna53, when does construction start on Marina Paraiso Baja?

MAGA
Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

Bajatripper
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-2-2010 at 11:25 AM

Ah, what the hell...this thread will outlive us all.

Quote:
Originally posted by gnukid
Why do KAT54 and Ramuna53 have the same writing style, phrasing, spacing, grammar and make the same argument?

While I agree with most of what you say, gnukid, I don't think the two above are the same person. While they may both appear be on the same side of this argument, KAT54 appears to have a very well-developed sense of humor, whereas Ramura53 seems quite self-absorbed and does anything but make jokes. He likes to deal in threats, from what I've seen here.
KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-2-2010 at 02:56 PM

Flies?
"The old juices flowing"???
Pompano hitched?
Do not Pompano live near the turtle people?
What is Marina Paraiso Baja?
Is that Narcs new project?
toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

[*] posted on 7-2-2010 at 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajatripper
Ah, what the hell...this thread will outlive us all.

Quote:
Originally posted by gnukid
Why do KAT54 and Ramuna53 have the same writing style, phrasing, spacing, grammar and make the same argument?

While I agree with most of what you say, gnukid, I don't think the two above are the same person. While they may both appear be on the same side of this argument, KAT54 appears to have a very well-developed sense of humor, whereas Ramura53 seems quite self-absorbed and does anything but make jokes. He likes to deal in threats, from what I've seen here.

Don't be too sure. :?: They both write in non-native English...same types of errors. It is also difficult to fine the humor in either entity. Neither entity exudes warm nor fuzzy. Having said that, I wouldn't infer that their contributions (?) do not belong here. :no:

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-3-2010 at 09:41 AM

Gnukid
Ramuna53 the legal eagle keeps referring to court case numbers, but I understand those case files are not for public review except by those directly named in the case or the judiciary. But I do not know, can case file numbers be reviewed by the public or by persons not named in the court case number? and if so how? The Mexican constitution does provide for some level of transparency but how?
THOSE ARE CASE NUMBERS THAT CAN BE REVIEWED BY ANY PERSON, YOU MAY NOT GET THE ON GOING POLICE INVESTIGATIONS, BUT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET MOST OF IT AND OF COURSE THE FACTS THAT HAVE BEEN ALREADY PROVIDED BY THE POLICE AS FOUND FACTS; THERE YOU WILL FIND SOMETHING INTERESTING, OLIVIA ACCEPTED COMITING ALMOST ALL THE CRIMES TO START, THEN LATER SHE GOES BACK TO DENNYING, THAT IS WHY SOME OF THE CASES ARE FOR LYING TO THE POLICE, BECAUSE IF YOU ACCEPT FIRST TO HAVE COMMITED A CRIME AND LATTER YOU DENNY IT IN WRITING, YOU ARE LYING FORE SURE.

And Ramuna53/Kat54 says Olivia has so many judgments against her, yet she isn't arrested and has free movement, which I understand is quite common, so at what point is someone processed following a judgment? I heard they must be caught in the act of a crime and running away to be incarcerated, but that's just what the neighbors say.

WE HAVE AT LEAST 2 JUDGENETS AGAINST HER, ONE COVICTION FOR THE JIMMY INTENT TO KILL WHERE THE JUDGEMENT CAME FO 6 YEARS, BUT INCREDIBLY, THE JUDGEMENT HAS NEVER BEEN NOTIFIED TO HER TO START SERVING THE SENTENCE AND THE OTHER FOR FRAUD WHERE THE JUDGE ORDERED HER TO RETURN THE MONEY TO THE DEFRAUDED AMERICANS, BUT SHE NEVER RETURNED THE MONEY OR THE JUDGE MADE HER DO IT.
ALSO, WHEN YOU HAVE SO MANY CRIMINAL CASES AGAINST YOU, YOU ARE ABLE TO POST ONLY 2 BAIL BONDS, SHE AND NARK HAVE 8 AND ARE STILL WALKING AND DONT FORGET THAT THE SEA TURTLE CASE DOES NOT ALLOW BAIL BUT ANYWAY SHE GOT IT AND SHE IS WALKING THE STREETS.
I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE BE THROWN IN JAIL FOR 2 TOTOABAS AND NOT SEE THE LAIGHT FOR YEARS, SHE WAS CAUGHT COOKING AND SELLING 2 SEA TURTLES AND ONLY WAS IN JAIL FOR 2 DAYS, I HAVE SEEN HER BEEN ARRESTED BY THE MILITARY WITH 2 KG OF COCAINE AND RETURN 2 DAYS LATER LAUGHING AND AS SHE SAID, WITH HER GOODS.
FOR MANY OF YOU, SHE MAY LOOK LIKE A NICE LADY, BUT WITH EVERYBODY ELSE, SHE IS A CINIC.
WHEN SHE WALKS THE MULEGE STREETS, MANY PEOPLE CALL HER "BASURA" "TRASH" TO HER FACE.
OF COURSE IF YOU TRY THOSE DEEDS, YOU WILL BE THROWN IN JAIL AT ONCE, YOU MUST BE EXTREMELY WELL CONNECTED WITH THE JUDICIAL APARATUS TO BE ABLE TO GO AWAY WITH IT AND YOU DO NOT GET THAT PROTECTION BY SELLING HAMBURGERS FOR SURE, ONLY NARCS ARE ABLE TO PAY FOR IT.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-3-2010 at 09:51 AM

kAT58
PGR if "Procuraduria General de la Republica" The Republic General District attorney's Office" or the Federal Police or as you know it the Mexican FBI.

Elinvestigator clearly is or was a Private investigator or police officer because he is one of the most intelligent people in this discusison, he always ask direct questions related to the business at hand, not at all like Bajagringo or Jesse who do not even know how it feel to have a brain or maby they had it, small to start, but became Olivias customers and see what happen.:lol:
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-3-2010 at 09:54 AM

ELINVESTIGATOR
Nice to know your face, I was figuring you a lot older than what you look, even if it is your war face.
 Pages:  1  ..  67    69    71  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.