BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  5    7    9  ..  11
Author: Subject: Care to give Baja Nomad a little something?
cabobaja
Nomad

Mood: Smiling

[*] posted on 9-27-2008 at 09:08 PM

Fishbuck, I apologize, when I said, "I have not seen another Nomad that gives more time, nor more positive info with regards to Baja. Do you!!??. " This statement was not directed to you, but the general Nomad contributors. Again, I am sorry. I really appreciate your posts. They are always positive.

Please fly down to Cabo San Lucas airport and pick me up. Lets go fishing with Juan at Asuncion.
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-27-2008 at 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by cabobaja
Yes Sr. Buck...this is a dead horse. But, there are those that have nothing better to do but post negative bull****! DK is the ultimate Baja information amigo. Love him are not, his heart and Baja Angel's heart are in Baja. I appreciate all the information he provides and the time he spends helping others with questions and concerns about living or visiting Baja. I have not seen another Nomad that gives more time, nor more positive info with regards to Baja. DO YOU!!??

Alot of you have nothing better to do but comment on just about every damn post. Really, do you have a life? If you do not have something positive to contribute, please, please....do not contribute. You want to come after me now...please DO!!

BajaNomad is about Baja. It is not about your petty sh#*!

You are definitely entitled to your opinions---and so are others. Everyone has a different opinion as to what is positive and what is negative.

You have your reasons for your opinions, and so do others. So maybe instead of inviting people to "come after you."maybe you could just agree to disagree with others.

JMHO

fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 9-27-2008 at 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jdtrotter
Quote:
Originally posted by cabobaja
Yes Sr. Buck...this is a dead horse. But, there are those that have nothing better to do but post negative bull****! DK is the ultimate Baja information amigo. Love him are not, his heart and Baja Angel's heart are in Baja. I appreciate all the information he provides and the time he spends helping others with questions and concerns about living or visiting Baja. I have not seen another Nomad that gives more time, nor more positive info with regards to Baja. DO YOU!!??

Alot of you have nothing better to do but comment on just about every damn post. Really, do you have a life? If you do not have something positive to contribute, please, please....do not contribute. You want to come after me now...please DO!!

BajaNomad is about Baja. It is not about your petty sh#*!

You are definitely entitled to your opinions---and so are others. Everyone has a different opinion as to what is positive and what is negative.

You have your reasons for your opinions, and so do others. So maybe instead of inviting people to "come after you."maybe you could just agree to disagree with others.

JMHO

o?pin?ion ?? (-pnyn) KEY ?

NOUN:

A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof:

a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.

a belief not based on absolute certainty or positive knowledge but on what seems true, valid, or probable to one's own mind;

[Edited on 9-28-2008 by fishbuck]

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein

"Life's a Beach... and then you Fly!" Fishbuck

cabobaja
Nomad

Mood: Smiling

[*] posted on 9-27-2008 at 10:13 PM

Thank you Buck & Diane. Yes, of couse it is all opinions. But, it is 12:08am here in Elias Callas and my 10 year old wants to go surfing in the morning. So do I...so I need to go to bed. Buck, please fly into Cabo and pick me up. The YT are biting in Asuncion! Good night..sweet dreams!!
comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 9-28-2008 at 06:51 AM

I have one thing more to say, one thing that should and could be enforced is DK's posting of political views, they should only posted in the off topic. I think these postings that were not removed lead some of us to believe this forum was politically bias.

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 9-28-2008 at 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by comitan
1. I don't want to be included in Ron's( us.)
2.Dk makes some good picture posts for newbies.
3. He always has to show a picture of himself.:fire:
4. He's always bragging about how long and all the past people and functions he's been to. If you have been on this forum for awhile it gets tiresome.\
5. He does post like he owns this forum.
If you cannot see the above, you just give him a hug and tell him he's great.
I'm sure there are other people that could make many more examples.
This is just an explanation of where I'm coming from.

Hi Comitan,

How are you today? Fine, I hope... I really don't want you to have any sad days... I mean you live in near paradise... You should be happy! I want you to be happy... I want all Nomads to be happy! Since you listed why you are unhappy let me try to offer something...

I checked, and I don't always post a picture of myself... not always.:o::lol:

Actually, I just show stuff because a picture is often worth a thousand words... so instead of so much yak, yak... I post photos of Baja or people in Baja. Since I am Baja a lot during my trips... I am included... often with Baja Angel (do you like seeing her picture?)...;D

Those functions I post photos of... well, many were MY functions (Viva Baja parties, Matomi 1 & 2, El Rosario Tours) I created so that ALL Baja Internet people could have a chance to meet in person and in doing so, could further their friendships and increase our knowledge of Baja which helps the people in Baja. Sorry you didn't make it to any!

How does one post "like he owns the forum"? How does that differ from a post "like he doesn't own the forum"? Sure, I post a lot... often to share some Baja travel or history details... sometimes just to interact with a conversation... and unfotunately to defend myself for the few times people like to do nothing but complain about what I post. Well, I may not change your thoughts about me here or if we meet in person, but please know that I just love the peninsula and the people who also love Baja I have found to be mostly a great group of people... If I can help any of you, I will... That is just who I am... Look back, you see a lot of posts I have started... They are mostly there to help someone have a great Baja experience by showing what is out there or how to find it... The reason people originally come to Nomad.

Instead of complaining, how about contributing? Give something back for the hours of entertainment this site provides you... If not a financial donation, then some good trip or other Baja stories. I mean, after all... THAT is the reason people come to this site... to read about BAJA!!!

Now, have a great day be it in paradise or some other place!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

comitan
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-28-2008 at 09:26 AM

DK Are you saying I don't contribute to this forum? I would say the majority of my posts are trying to help someone with their Baja trip. You wrote a lot in your previous post but you did not answer to the political posts that you make, which is in my thinking the only thing that you actually doing wrong. Also since Doug has not answered anyone as to weather the site is in financial trouble, I think it is just all your doing and if so what gives you the right, the number of posts? And yes you have a nice day I know I will because I do live in Paradise.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-28-2008 at 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Instead of complaining, how about contributing? Give something back for the hours of entertainment this site provides you...

Comitan DEFINITELY contributes and has for many years !!
He normally offers factual information based on his many years of experience vacationing and living in Baja. I have met the man and he is the real-deal; also a very nice, generous person as is his wife.
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 9-28-2008 at 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by comitan
DK Are you saying I don't contribute to this forum? I would say the majority of my posts are trying to help someone with their Baja trip. You wrote a lot in your previous post but you did not answer to the political posts that you make, which is in my thinking the only thing that you actually doing wrong. Also since Doug has not answered anyone as to weather the site is in financial trouble, I think it is just all your doing and if so what gives you the right, the number of posts? And yes you have a nice day I know I will because I do live in Paradise.

No, of course I didn't say 'you' don't... I am speaking to everyone. Maybe that is the problem with the way I write... I don't specify enough... I thought you know my intentions well enough ... having been here that long...

Gee, I don't know... perhaps I have the 'right' as long as I am doing something good for Baja Nomad instead of complaining? Say something good or give something good... why spend the time to do otherwise... How would that help Baja or Nomad?

After I posted the SUGGESTION... I asked Doug for an address he wants checks mailed to... and he gave it to me. Isn't that proof enough it is a good thing for this site? Don't you want this site to do well... ?

Have a great day!

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

comitan
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-28-2008 at 12:56 PM

I guess they were right the horse died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAJACAT
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-28-2008 at 04:25 PM

BUMP

BAJA IS WHAT YOU WANTED TO BE, FUN,DANGEROUS,INCREDIBLE, REMOTE, EXOTIC..JUST GO AND HAVE FUN.....
comitan
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-28-2008 at 04:52 PM

Someone brought the horse back to life, DK the folling post is by Longlegslapaz

Slimshady

Bob and Susan & oldlady speak from experiences that you don't want to experience....do a search here for SEMERNAT, PROFEPA and/or EIS for a lot of information in English....or take oldlady's advice & look at the SEMERNAT website if you're fluent in Espanol.

I'm roughly 1 mile from the Bay & my property required a full EIS; I followed the law to the letter & it still took 6 months for final approval!:no::no:

Don't believe builders!! They will generally tell you what you want to hear so they can start making money sooner! Get information from SEMERNAT & get it in writing over a signature! YOU are held liable, the builder is not responsible for any fines, penalties or repercussions....it all falls on the property owner.

How do you rate your posts compared to this type of post, seriously.

BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Let's have a BBQ!

[*] posted on 9-28-2008 at 05:06 PM

This thread hasn't died a natural death yet???

Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-28-2008 at 06:23 PM

Quote:
No, of course I didn't say 'you' don't... I am speaking to everyone. Maybe that is the problem with the way I write... I don't specify enough... I thought you know my intentions well enough ... having been here that long...

Liar liar pants on fire ! :P
Here is your post to Comitan; it is definitely directed at him !

Quote:
Hi Comitan,
Instead of complaining, how about contributing? Give something back for the hours of entertainment this site provides you... If not a financial donation, then some good trip or other Baja stories....

Either stand by what you say and defend it or don't say it or apologize when you're wrong. This is the same thing I am trying to teach my 7 year old !!

David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 9-28-2008 at 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Diver
Quote:

Liar liar pants on fire ! :P
Here is your post to Comitan; it is definitely directed at him !

Quote:
Hi Comitan,
Instead of complaining, how about contributing? Give something back for the hours of entertainment this site provides you... If not a financial donation, then some good trip or other Baja stories....

Either stand by what you say and defend it or don't say it or apologize when you're wrong. This is the same thing I am trying to teach my 7 year old !!

Is Sunday a normal high drinking day or what? LOL (just a joke ladies)...

Yes, I did say "instead of complaining, why not..." Mr. Diver... I did NOT say Comitan (personally) doesn't contribute... this was to everyone who complains. Please note the obvious... I am for positive Baja Nomad posts... period. I even said to Comitan he has posted lots of good stuff so he would be clear of my meaning.

I am saying to ALL YOU COMPLAINERS: stop messing up Nomad with these repeated complaints... If you don't like a topic, then find one you do. Because you don't like seeing my reprorts, photos or 'opinion'/ facts doesn't mean others don't as well. This kindergarten fussing is not helping... The thread was my suggestion to give Nomad a tip for good service... THAT'S ALL.

Isn't it amazing how you had nothing better to do than tear this suggestion up because little old me made it, if that is the reason? So, I am wondering is it me, the reason for you 'anti-DKers' to post negative replies here... or is it that anyone who suggests Doug desrves a little reward for this site would get pounced upon???

I wonder.... hmmmmm???:?::lol:

Have a nice evening ladies!

Natalie Ann
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-28-2008 at 07:09 PM

shees! David, you are really a pizza work.:lol:

Natalie Ann

Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.
.....Oscar Wilde
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 9-28-2008 at 07:10 PM

Quote:
So, I am wondering is it me, the reason for you 'anti-DKers' to post negative replies here... or is it that anyone who suggests Doug desrves a little reward for this site would get pounced upon???

it's you.

DK, you need to be more tolerant, and less sanctimonious -- and remember you don't always need to have the last word
comitan
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-28-2008 at 07:15 PM

DK What kind if derogatory remark is that calling us ladies.

[Edited on 9-29-2008 by comitan]

[Edited on 9-29-2008 by comitan]

Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-28-2008 at 07:21 PM

Quote:
I did NOT say Comitan (personally) doesn't contribute... this was to everyone who complains.

Like I said, A LIAR and a JUSTIFIER.

YOU have been much of the reason that this horse has not died; YOU don't let it.
And you still didn't apologize to Comitan you liar.

Your further attempts at justifying your LIE and attaching me will only serve to show others why some of us get very irritated with you at times.

Ladies ?? You are such a child.
Don't YOU have anything better to do child ?
And no, my post has nothing to do with your original topic as you never answered my simple questions on page 1.

I sure wish JR was still around !
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-28-2008 at 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
Quote:
So, I am wondering is it me, the reason for you 'anti-DKers' to post negative replies here... or is it that anyone who suggests Doug desrves a little reward for this site would get pounced upon???

it's you.

DK, you need to be more tolerant, and less sanctimonious -- and remember you don't always need to have the last word

Oh yes he ALWAYS does---twisted and or political as it may be. :lol::lol::lol:

Diane

Pages:  1  ..  5    7    9  ..  11

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.