BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  5    7  
Author: Subject: Insults to BajaNomads on City Data Forum
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 3-10-2014 at 01:51 AM

McFez, don't you think more people need to be aware of the Feud on both sides of the Baja Battle? I loved Dennis' analogy that if we are knowledgeable of both sides, we will be more prepared.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-10-2014 at 04:05 AM

It's unfortunate that some here have lied about their past and when confronted with the lie they lie about others and involve their families. You know who you are and you know you have been exposed. People call Fulano names but he is a much more honorable man than some of those who attack him! If you have a beef with Fulano you should go to his web site and duke it out with him and not in OT!

vgabndo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Checking-off my bucket list.

[*] posted on 3-10-2014 at 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTIG8R

It's unfortunate that some here have lied about their past and when confronted with the lie they lie about others and involve their families. You know who you are and you know you have been exposed. People call Fulano names but he is a much more honorable man than some of those who attack him! If you have a beef with Fulano you should go to his web site and duke it out with
him and not in OT!

NO!, YOU WHACK JOBS SHOULD TAKE YOUR CONTINUING JUVENILE peeING CONTEST TO OFF TOPIC. The off topic protects us (the VAST majority of Nomads) from the curious "reasoning" that pervades the posts of people just like you.

I have never lied about my past on this forum, and I know for a fact that Fulano, who has never met me, went to the trouble of inventing lies about me on his forum. That's all I need to know. As for honorable...I doubt I'll live long enough to ever teach you anything about honor. Clearly the Marine Corps couldn't. Plus...you are now advertising your membership in a secret handshake Christian cult. I'd be REALLY interested to know how many of the rest of the people who infest your sordid world hold the same belief in magic. Take it some place else! I promise to not follow you anywhere. I'm pretty darn sure I'm not alone in my offer. Just GO!

Undoubtedly, there are people who cannot afford to give the anchor of sanity even the slightest tug. Sam Harris

"The situation is far too dire for pessimism."
Bill Kauth

Carl Sagan said, "We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

PEACE, LOVE AND FISH TACOS
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-10-2014 at 08:34 AM

I'm sorry you feel that way about me. My fight is justifiable so I will continue without your approval. Thank you for letting me know how you feel.

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-10-2014 at 09:17 AM

There ya go, TJSue........See what you started???

This thread deteriorated faster than a BigMac in a septic tank. :lol::lol:

[Edited on 3-10-2014 by DENNIS]

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-10-2014 at 09:44 AM

Vgabndo for the record I was not talking about you. I consider you a Brother Marine.

tjsue
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-10-2014 at 10:00 AM

I may have started it, but it was information only. Everyone else continued it.
CortezBlue
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-10-2014 at 10:20 AM

I'm sure, statistically speaking, they are correct!

It's not like there is an interview required to join this forum.

It reminds me of one of my favorite quotes,

"I'm not sure that I would want to join a club that would have me as a member!"

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
- Albert Einstein

Follow Cortez Blue
www.cortezblue.com

We put the FUNK in disFUNKtion
vgabndo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Checking-off my bucket list.

[*] posted on 3-10-2014 at 10:25 AM

You may not be talking about me, but you are still talking AT me and the rest of the Nomads who mostly wouldn't even know that Fulano existed were it not for you guys dragging that nastiness from Off Topic into the forum occupied by people who love Baja California and it's people.

On that subject, Juan Arce told me this morning that there are still Yellow Tail to about 8-10 kilos at San Roque, and bigger ones off of Chorros. Today the fog burned-off too late to be a good fishing day. I suspect that information is pretty irrelevant to most folks posting to this thread! That's why there is an OFF TOPIC forum. Right?

Undoubtedly, there are people who cannot afford to give the anchor of sanity even the slightest tug. Sam Harris

"The situation is far too dire for pessimism."
Bill Kauth

Carl Sagan said, "We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

PEACE, LOVE AND FISH TACOS
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-10-2014 at 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by tjsue
I may have started it, but it was information only. Everyone else continued it.

Try to hang on to your sense of humor. I was just kiddin'. :saint::biggrin:

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-10-2014 at 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by vgabndo
. I suspect that information is pretty irrelevant to most folks posting to this thread! That's why there is an OFF TOPIC forum. Right?

Yellow tail? Irrelevant?? Not on your life. My neighbor's cat likes to eat too.
"Bring 'em back...dead or alive."

greengoes
Select Nomad

Mood: Today I slay the Red Dot.

[*] posted on 3-10-2014 at 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by vgabndo
..........but you are still talking AT me and the rest of the Nomads who mostly wouldn't even know that Fulano existed were it not for you guys dragging that nastiness from Off Topic into the forum..........

There seems to be a problem with the electric locks on the doors to the OT, we are looking into this problem and hope to have it resolved soon.

If you see anyone without an official pass out of there please call security.
DO NOT TRY TO APPREHEND THEM YOURSELF!!

ANUNCIATE AQUI
DISPONIBLE
INFORMES LLAMA SNOWBALL - 646-115-7754
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 3-10-2014 at 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by EnsenadaDr
Actually I am quite surprised that Dennis has been reading NoMas and even talking about it on the main board. He had sworn off that site if I remember correctly. He also seems to have viciously attacked Joe from behind, pardon the pun. What did you say to Dennis, Joe, that caused him such Fuhrer?

EnsenadaDr why do you ask me what I did to Dennis to make him attack me?

Dennis is just being Dennis, but as I told you before there is so history between us from the time Fulano had his blog the "FulanoFiles" a few years ago. I had make the mistake of actually making a few comments there when Fulano had no rules. They all believed I was Mexicorn, a Mexican-American on Baja Nomad" who later Fulano viciously attacked and tried to ruin his reputation. The racism and bigotry was off the rails on that blog, and I just thought Fulano, Pierce, Bancodo, and even Dennis were unabashedly racist bigots!

Fulano quickly tried to ban me under the guise( lie) that I had threatened Dennis life, which was a lie, but Dennis believed Fulano, but it was pure BS, because I don't make those kind of threats and leave paper trails like that. Of course I wasn't exactly innocent, because I know how to insult people too, and I did some of my best work over there. However, when Fulano started his new forum, I didn't want any part of it, because I rather see it die a slow death, like what is going on now.

Dennis didn't like when I came to Baja Nomad" and even threatened to quit "BN" if the likes of me was allowed to stay among the good people of "BN." Dennis also said I was dangerous, but Dennis never went thought his threat to quit, and I stayed here, where I have been for three years.

Dennis then had a falling out with those nuts over there on Fulano's, although Dennis felt they were on the right track about Mexico, but he didn't like their delivery, he didn't like them hiding behind second handles to deliver that content, and he didn't seem to like the way they insulted and "outed" others like they did. ( If you're not on the same page with the cult leader, somebody is going to have to leave the forum, and Dennis was put in the dog house, and censored. Later Dennis just left on his own. )

I pretty much stayed out of Dennis hair because he stayed mostly on the main forum, and I stayed mostly in the OT, and as long as Dennis quit hanging with those idiots, I was happy, and Dennis does have good trolling skills, and really made good insults towards those nuts over there on the "hate site."

For some reason, both you Janene, and Tila thought Dennis was my good friend like Deno is, and that was behind Tila visiting Dennis, because she thought Dennis was my good friend, and anything she did, was her thinking my friend needed help. ( Tila has a real big heart) I think I told you both Janene and Tila, that I don't even really like Dennis, but I wish him no ill will, especially if he is no longer over there with those insane idiots. But Dennis is an ultra conservative, and he pretty much agrees with what Fulano, Maggie, and Woooosh say about Mexico without ever saying one good thing about Mexico. So I'm always going to have trouble with those types, but I don't make it personal with Dennis like I do with some of the others.

Dennis also seems to believes he is the final arbitrator on "BN" and he alone decides when a thread has gone off track, when someone should quit posting, and even when a thread should be stopped or sent to the OT. Clearly Dennis thinks to highly of himself.

[Edited on 3-10-2014 by JoeJustJoe]
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 3-10-2014 at 11:53 AM

Was poking around the internet and came up with a recent Fulano post regarding me and my recent experience of recovering my stolen moto...

http://***********/forum/thread-10534.html

While a bit accurate, the spin put on the story is interesting...:lol:

Sure, the bike was stolen because I didn't lock it up when I went into a panaderia to buy a donut...yep....MY fault...:biggrin:

All-in all....it was worth the reward to get the bike back...and all sort of speculation can be thrown around....with the usual peanut gallery comments.

A ransom? No, I offered the reward out of good intentions ....no regrets for that.

I have had friends had their stuff stolen from their driveway, so I do not see the theft as a Mexico issue....but, as a theft issue.

So....thanks Fulano for the reference:?: :cool:....But your spin is self-serving....as is this post for me :biggrin:

Just keepin' it real :saint:

[Edited on 3-10-2014 by BajaNomad]

Don't believe everything you think....
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 3-10-2014 at 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeJustJoe
Clearly Dennis thinks to highly of himself.

don't we all?
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 3-10-2014 at 11:57 AM

Moto ... glad ya got it back ... nice ride and I know you love to "ride" .. something I used to do and loved too ... :):)

Had a Triumph 650 stolen ... I didn't get it back ... even with a reward

[Edited on 3-10-2014 by wessongroup]

Timo1
Senior Nomad

Mood: Lovin every minute of it

[*] posted on 3-10-2014 at 11:58 AM

I wonder what a class of psychology students would think of this thread

sold out and got out !!!
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 3-10-2014 at 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Timo1
I wonder what a class of psychology students would think of this thread

they would realize they have seen the same thing a million times before in the intertubes, and they would change the channel to do something more interesting, like watch reruns of gilligans island, trim their toe nails, clean the cat litter box, etc.
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 3-10-2014 at 12:06 PM

Tim,
As with all students in a psych class...they get some diagnostic labels and go nuts with applying them to everyone...:lol:

We are all a bit crazy, so no worries about that.:saint:

I was in Vernon last week....you and Barb aren't missing anything.:coolup:

Don't believe everything you think....
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 3-10-2014 at 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by motoged

So....thanks Fulano for the reference:?: :cool:....But your spin is self-serving....as is this post for me :biggrin:

Just keepin' it real :saint:

That does seem to be the reality of ALL internet forums and ALL participants. :dudette::yes:
 Pages:  1  ..  5    7  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.