BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  5    7
Author: Subject: UPDATE: Missing Surfers in Baja FOUND!
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 9-16-2015 at 09:39 PM

Ah-Freakin'-Men, Goyo. The boyz were pretty much located at the end of page two of this thread. Everything else has been Old Women With Testicles showing how tough/smart/up-to-date/technogeek they are
BAJA IS BAJA: ya spends yer money, ya takes yer chances. If stupidity was a crime, we'd all spend at least a night in jail, and I personally would be in for Life with no parole. However, there by the grace of Andy Murphy (god) go I. Want Spot? Buy it! Need to keep in touch? Do it! Want solitude and get away? You betcha. I've been azzhole deep in trouble in Baja, and still here to tell the tales... problem is nobody listens anymore, that's the biggest loss.

For this to be spread to the Gary Patton thread to me is a travesty, and a total embarrassment for BN. Sure (you know who) make your point, but how does that effect their family? SHAME ON YOU. I'm farting into the wind here, because you're never wrong, but man, you'd better take a deep breath and look what you stirred. Of course, it's all about "clarity" though, eh? The family should know that.

A wonderful Mexicano idioma is "Cada loco con su tema". Do your own thing, and stand for your own consequences. I thought I was being a woos for buying a Telcel internet stick..... and no, that's not for a 2-week vacation, but a 6 - 7 month stay; I don't have family to worry about, or they me. For those who do, more power to you. To those who judge and huff up their chests, exhale...... out of both ends.

Someone else said (other thread) 'world's moving too fast...... gotta keep up.... blah blah..... technology... blah.... smartphones.... blah.... no more trailers and campers...... blah......."

........BLAH! That's what Baja has always been about, and always will. Those who want a little 'frontier' into their lives. Those who have ump-teen dollars to invest in a castle/B&B and think they are the Last Pioneers are delusional despots. Semi-big fish in a very small pond. You too will go the way-of-the-wind like all the other Old Gomers of Baja who have paved the way there FOR YOU.

Other than that, I really don't have an opinion on this matter. :cool:

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 9-16-2015 at 10:17 PM

Quote: Originally posted by dtbushpilot  
Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
Quote: Originally posted by bajatrailrider  
Real men hike or bicycle in baja. Wussies fly, RV or drive Tacomas. The biggest wussies are poser offroaders that dress in silly plastic armor. What wusssies!
Try off road with plastic armor,then we will see you as the wusssies. Your such a Wuss you would not get five feet with your dress on.

Well, you couldn't ride 10 miles on a bicycle if the way was downhill with a tailwind! So there! :P

Why would I want to ride 10 miles on a bicycle when I could do a couple hundred on my dirt bike instead?

Because then you might not have a beer gut, eh f@t boy?

I grew up riding dirt bikes and later street bikes. But after discovering bicycling, I never missed riding motorcycles.

[Edited on 9-17-2015 by mtgoat666]
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 9-16-2015 at 11:53 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Goyo  
The dick-measuring contest that this post has turned into is entertaining. ...... But that’s just the silly way I think because I’m not a self-centered, narcissistic, I’m-more-hardcore-Baja-than-you A-hole.

:lol::lol::lol:
Goyo, sounds like you are starting to get the hang of it here....hope you stick around .:saint:

Don't believe everything you think....
pappy
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-17-2015 at 09:56 AM

after reading their story it was no big deal- a situation most all of us here have been in before-many much,much worse.they point out issue was because they had no cell phone reception.wtf? isn't that why we go to remote places?to get away from all that stuff?

were they were is no longer a secret, yet they seem to think so which is why i wonder why they even posted this story in first place? it was a pretty routine "stuck" and not that far from help and they point out their location??? seems a little odd to me...
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

Mood: Happy

[*] posted on 9-17-2015 at 11:27 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bajatrailrider  
Real men hike or bicycle in baja. Wussies fly, RV or drive Tacomas. The biggest wussies are poser offroaders that dress in silly plastic armor. What wusssies!
Try off road with plastic armor,then we will see you as the wusssies. Your such a Wuss you would not get five feet with your dress on.

Well, you couldn't ride 10 miles on a bicycle if the way was downhill with a tailwind! So there! :P

Why would I want to ride 10 miles on a bicycle when I could do a couple hundred on my dirt bike instead?

I grew up riding dirt bikes and later street bikes. But after discovering bicycling, I never missed riding motorcycles.

[Edited on 9-17-2015 by mtgoat666]
No beer gut here,I got no problem with Hiking and bicycling I do that myself,I dont tell hikers and bicycling,horse back riders there Wussies like you tell us off road people.If you want round two of another tongue lashing just say so.Off road motorcycle is one of the most enduring sports of any thing.So if you want to start this up again,just start.
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 9-18-2015 at 07:59 AM

Whats a bicycle?

cliffh
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-18-2015 at 08:12 AM

What Dave said times 10. Cliff
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 9-18-2015 at 08:20 AM

Quote: Originally posted by bezzell  

well, he does have a point! ;)
Dk & Dt. what a pair :lol:

Pair of good guys, right?

We are real and we love Baja, what else matters here? Here's when I met dtbushpilot and his bride:

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Tranquilo

[*] posted on 9-18-2015 at 09:19 AM

That was before I grew my big beer gut. Happy Birthday David....

"Life is tough".....It's even tougher if you're stupid.....
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 9-18-2015 at 10:41 AM

Thanks David... and that was before you and I hiked for miles looking for the Lost Mission of Santa Isabel, with other good Nomad amigos, including the late , great BajaLou!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Tranquilo

[*] posted on 9-18-2015 at 11:41 AM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  

Thanks David... and that was before you and I hiked for miles looking for the Lost Mission of Santa Isabel, with other good Nomad amigos, including the late , great BajaLou!

Yes, you're right, after I rode my street legal dirt bike loaded with camping gear there from San Diego in the first place. Better be careful what I say, I might lose my standing as a beer swilling, fat a$$, knuckle dragging, plastic wearing dirt bike scum.

It was fun hanging out with BajaLou, me and TW got to help him fix his trailer on the side of the road on the way home. He was one of the good guys for sure...

Hey, wait a minute, what was this post about? Oh yea, lost surfers.....glad they had a fun adventure..

"Life is tough".....It's even tougher if you're stupid.....
 Pages:  1  ..  5    7

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.