Super Nomad

Mood: hubimos llegado

[*] posted on 7-3-2010 at 09:58 AM

Where's the vomitarium??

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 7-3-2010 at 10:00 AM

Well ramuma53... we just about have a one page synopsis of the "case" or i'm getting a better understanding what is happening, trutle meat served in a resturant, unfair enforcement of Law and regualations, alleged illegal activity

Now we need... the players Identified...

The chronology of events...

Like, on 4/19/2009, 10:45 arrest made for the selling of Turtle meat attachment(s) 1

4/19/2009, 13:34 photograph of turtle parts found on site attachment 2

4/21/2009 15:34 .. statement obtained from __________ attachment 3

Any notes included in the chronology shall be supported with documentation

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-3-2010 at 10:01 AM

Gnukid
I do not see much similarity between our writing styles, but you must know better beaing a English speaking natural like Elinvestigator, I am Mexican born in Mexico city, I only studied in South Western College for a couple of years, but I read almost every scientific paper in english, maybe that is why.
Concerning you intergalactic concerns about magnetic forces, you may be right, just read the new physics theorys from Milo Wolff and you will fins some grounds for your words and it is not a joke.:smug:
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-3-2010 at 10:40 AM

I think Rafael Munoz knows by just looking at my writings and those of possibly a couple of others in here that we are not taking sides with either him, Mark or Olivia. I am sure he and Mark and Olivia appreciates people that have not chosen sides one way or the other and are willing to give both sides the benefit of the doubt until justice takes it course, which it eventually will. Only time will tell who has spoken the truth.

I again reiterate that I refuse to take either sides until I am satisfied that one side or the other has actually committed the crimes alleged. I have personally investigated crimes where seemingly good people committed horrific crimes and where seemingly bad people were falsely accused and later exonerated.

I base what I say in here on my personal and professional life experiences to make judgments and at this point there is nothing to substantiate in here guilt by either party beyond a reasonable doubt. Only the parties involved know what is factual and what is not. I see this as an important venue where both sides can vent and where we can see it unfold.

No one should prejudge anyone until the end because you could be condemning an innocent person. I would rather all the guilty be set free than one innocent person being imprisoned for something they have not done. Before I send someone to jail the evidence has to be there and be beyond a reasonable doubt.

I realize this thread is not a court of law and the rules of evidence do not apply here. Just think if you were in their shoes and people accused you of being a monster without evidence. You would not feel very good about it that is for sure. So give both sides a break and let justice take its course.

Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 7-3-2010 at 12:02 PM

I agree with Jessie.:bounce:
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-3-2010 at 12:20 PM

If I did not have balls I would go along with the rest of the "Mob" in here. " Since I have Balls and am not afraid of any one in here or out there I elect to go my own way and make my own decisions. If you do not like what I say just ignore it. Thank you!

Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 7-3-2010 at 12:39 PM

You're welcome.:D
KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-3-2010 at 02:08 PM

Does Jesse know other people mano negro has screwed?
Who are they?
How does he know they got screwed?
How does Jesse know Mano Negro is an agent of problems for some well known Tijuana criminals?
Who are these criminals?
Where does Jesse get his information?
ELINVESTIG8R has no balls?
Tennis anyone?
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-3-2010 at 03:53 PM

Jesse the liar
Jesse, remember that we demostrated here that you are a liar before and that is why I call you Jesse the known liar.
But just to make the record staright.
If I am a con artist, how come 1000s of people nominated me for the North Baja Candidate for the Nationa senate in the 2000 elections???
How come my newspaper column "La verdadera Historia de Rosarito" published in the ABC Estate newspaper and others lasted for years as the best history column and got me several newspaper awards????
How come I have won all the cases against Olivia, I have not lost even one and how come I have not even one criminal cases opened against me???
Olivia acused me of having false property title, the Mexican FBI investigated me and found me inocent of any wrong doing and at the same time found my title legal.
She accused me of taking her property by force and the Estate police investigated then found me inocent of any wrong doing after findig legal proof of my legal posesion for years, she had all kinds of legal oportunities to prove me wrong and she was unable to do it.
She accused me on Agrarian court of taking Ejido Property and the Ejido dropped the case and avandoned Olivia to her wild acusations and after that the Agrarian Court validated my title and dismissed Olivas cases and I mean all of them.
Then who is the con man or woman???
Jesse, you do not listen to reason, you only atack with no bases and that mean you have a hidden interest and most likely you are one of Olivia's partners in crime or one of her drug customers; there is no other reson for you actions.
We see here clowns like Bajagringo but you distinguish yourself for attacking with no reason behind, you are trying clearly to put a smoke curtain, to distract and to turn everybody from true facts, I wonder what your reason is that make you do this ????
But as Elinvestigat8r say, true will come up at one time or another and that is why all the people who read this continue to put attention to this and that is why I keep doing it even if people like you keep writing with your bad faith.
comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 7-3-2010 at 03:56 PM

A con artist, is a con artist. No matter how you say it, it still comes out the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-3-2010 at 04:27 PM

Geez. I don't know any of the principals involved in this matter. That said, I really do have to wonder if Rafael was such the successful and upstanding person he claims to be, why in the world is he wasting his time posting so much crap on this board??? Seems to me that this little tussle on the beach is not really big news.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-3-2010 at 04:46 PM

Jesse you are on the verge of hysteria. I suggest you calm down before you blow out your sphincter muscle. In the end we'll see who was right and who was wrong. The way you rant on it is becoming as plain as the nose on my face that you MAY have some personal axe to grind with Rafael Munoz. Has Rafael Munoz done something to you personally? Do you have some personal inside information that the rest of us do not have? Are you willing to share what this man has done to you personally that give you this inside information? Do you know beyond a reasonable doubt he is a confidence man or criminal as you suggest.

Please share with us your inside information. Or is it as I suspect that someone may have screwed you and now you are going off half c-cked after reading what some newspaper reporters wrote about Rafael Munoz, which we all know can be fabricated information. Just know that until this is over I will not make a judgment on either side. As you say there are confidence people up and down the Baja Peninsula but that does not make Rafael Munoz one until he is convicted of a crime. You would be wise to be patient and let the legal system dictate the outcome of this continuing saga and not show your hysteria. Thank you in advance for your patience.

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-3-2010 at 04:51 PM

Bajahowodd you and I would be doing the same thing if someone was soiling our character. That is why this is a good venue to allow the parties to say their peace instead of some other method which we all know would be unproductive.

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 7-3-2010 at 04:53 PM

bajamigo, vandnberg... Well so much for that.... have fun, I'm gone... he said she said.. :lol::lol:

[Edited on 7-3-2010 by wessongroup]

Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-3-2010 at 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTIG8R
Bajahowodd you and I would be doing the same thing if someone was soiling our character. That is why this is a good venue to allow the parties to say their peace instead of some other method which we all know would be unproductive.

David- I'm just saying that if this was such a big time stand-up guy, he wouldn't need to be getting his hands dirty here. Do you really believe that major politicos in the states would waste their time on a niche website? Okay, maybe Meg Whitman.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-3-2010 at 05:13 PM

A person must go to defend themselves wherever their character is being besmirched. Here, over there, anywhere. At least that is what I would do. A person has every right to fiercely defend their character especially if they have not been convicted of a crime they are being accused of. That's the way I see it.

comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 7-3-2010 at 05:17 PM

Well this thread is in 2nd place I think David is working this thread to be first.:fire::fire:

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-3-2010 at 06:36 PM
JRBAJA PLEASE GO TO THEIR HOMES TONIGHT AND PULL THEIR FEET!

[Edited on 7-4-2010 by ELINVESTIG8R]

Lobsterman
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-4-2010 at 05:59 AM

Is there any proof that Mr Munoz is a crook?

I googled his name but only got a bunch of links in spanish. Without proof the words of some are slanderous. IMO Mr Munoz has provided proof to back up his statements and others have zippo just unkind words. Therfore, I believe Mr Munoz is speaking the truth and the others have an ax to grind.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-4-2010 at 08:12 AM

"Elinvestig8r, you can't get away with saying these things to us."

"High Five to those who give both sides the benefit of the doubt until guilt has been determined by the court system and to those who have not prejudged based on hearsay and chisme evidence."

[Edited on 7-4-2010 by ELINVESTIG8R]

Pages:  1  ..  68    70    72  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.