Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 7-4-2010 at 12:56 PM

I see!:o It's a chef's conspiracy!:light:
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-4-2010 at 09:09 PM

Jesse the known liar
You just exposed yourself and your reasons on the most impartial person on this thread ELINVESTIGAT8R.
he has never gone to my side, he has always been on the reason side, asking for clear proof and never taking sides, just the oposite as you; if your were a gentlemen you would make your excuses but we all know you are not but a liar and not a gentlemen.
Well I dear you, show at least one proof of any wrong doing on my side and then I will bury you in 1000s of true proved facts of who I am and who I have been; I have very few secrets because I have been a journalist and a politician and an engineer.
You doubt it? just go and say any wrong thing about me on the Rosarito Beach to the vendors there, or the the Popotla's restaurant owners or to the Binational coastal residents association, then lets see if you are able to leave walking.
I put in power the first and only PT council man as President of the PT party in Rosarito Beach, then tell me if I can hide any wrong doing; the official newpapers would have put it 8 columns first page and those guys really go in to the act of investigatig, not at all like you that just talk and talk with no reason behind.
ElInvestigat8r just deare you, show even one little proof of any wrong doing here.:P
To the guys who think so little about this thread and the people who read and write on it, every person is equal, important guy, politician or not, I value my reputation and that is why I deffend myself any place an any way, you all are important to me even if you have no way of affecting me.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-4-2010 at 09:18 PM

Now to you ELINVESTIGAT8R
At this point there are no facts to be found by the courts, Olivia lost all against me, the courts have already rulled in my favor, so there is nothing to wait for and anyone who have interest in finding the true facts based on legal documents, please check www.munoz-industries.com/proof.htm in about 30 minutes, I will show the Agrarian rulling recognizing my private property and that mean, Olivia Lost for all time because now the Agrarian court can have no jurisdiction against me or my property; case closed forever.:bounce:
Please ask Olivia to post any document giving her any court winning against me:?:

[Edited on 7-5-2010 by ramuma53]

[Edited on 7-5-2010 by ramuma53]
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 7-5-2010 at 03:53 AM

thank you for the supply of documentation which aids in developing events as they occurred in a chronological sequence

the documentation aids greatly in developing many events which have been in dispute and allows for review, inspection and/or contact with the issuing agency to independently verify the information supplied

Will be interesting to see what documentation can be supplied to negate your supplied information and/or documentation

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-5-2010 at 04:35 AM

That is some very powerful evidence as provided by Rafael on his website. Mark and Olivia do you have any official documentation disputing the evidence provided by Rafael on his website? Does anyone have official documents that disputes what has been provided? If not, the ruling goes in favor of Rafael in the matters he presented on his website. Although I am still not taking sides with respect to current events alleged to have occurred I am beginning to lean in one direction until others weigh in with official documented proof to the contrary and not just hearsay or chisme evidence. I think this is fair. Of course a court of law must determine the final outcome of all current allegations based on true physical and testimonial evidence. When such action has been taken please report it here with official documents.

I ALMOST FORGOT!

[Edited on 7-5-2010 by ELINVESTIG8R]

monoloco
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-5-2010 at 06:08 AM

Anyone who has been to court in Mexico knows that there are many reasons for the judge to rule in your favor and most of them have nothing to do with justice.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-5-2010 at 06:57 AM

Point well taken Monoloco, but until that is proven in this case I must side with Rafael with respect to the documents he has provided as evidence. If proven otherwise I can always walk away from his side with respect to the documents he has shown to us. I have no problem calling someone out if proven they obtained judgments via fraudulent means. That is a fair statement.

bajamigo
Super Nomad

Mood: hubimos llegado

[*] posted on 7-5-2010 at 08:57 AM

Yes, very compelling. An excellent note on which to end this otherwise endless who's-on-first BS.

KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-5-2010 at 03:58 PM

A chef's conspiracy?
Maybe Jesse sells turtle soup too?
Watch out Jesse?
Do you think Mano negro may set you up too?
Jesse
Do you even know Olivia or Narc?
Have you met Mano negro?
Justice in Baja? $$$?
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 7-5-2010 at 08:47 PM

and here I was hoping for independent third party verification..

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-5-2010 at 09:47 PM

Jesse the known liar and maybe a Narc too.
Maybe for your kind it is easy to obtain a fake document in Mexico, but your partner Olivia does not even has that kind to show, why don't you provide her with some of the kind you can easily obtain.

Also, it is a Federal ofense in Mexico to show or use an oficial fake document, also since it is on internet, it is an international crime; why don't you just go to the Federal police near you and denounce that I am showing fake documents in Internet, a fake private property issued by the Federal Government, a fake letter by the Defense department saying I am trusted person by the 67 infantry batallion, a fake Newspaper director Id that allowed me to publish in MY newspaper a column for 5 years.

Who is now unbelievable?????
Can you show any kind of proof, the kind it is so easy for you to obtain in Mexico, disproving what I am publicly proving? I dare you to do it, because I will certainly go to the Federal Police on any of your easily obtainable in Mexico documents.

No my friend, not a newspaper paid by Olivia on a newspaper that already corrected, by publishing also my letters and corrected what Olivia falsely stated to them, becuse they were only printing Olivia's words, not theirs; show official documents like I am doing so I can put you in jail for publishing easily obtainable in Mexico false documents.
And please try to do that to me, I just gave you the means.

You start to show the dirt under your cover and we will start to know you as more than a simple liar here.

You start to sound even desperate, because people here are starting to uncover your true interests Jesse the liar ans maube more.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-5-2010 at 10:01 PM

Jesse the known liar and maybe more.

Concerning the La Joya del Mar in Rosarito, you seem to believe everything you read in the newspapers, specially what Hugo Torres Chavert say, showing your true alliances.

I am sorry to tell you, but since Playa Encantada is National Property, only a Federal Judge and the National Land office can tell when and who the true proprietor is, because at this time it is National Land.

Since you started this, I am going to tell you that the National Land Office in Mexico City already sold that land to a person who is not me, so there is a recognized lad owner for Playa Encantada falsely known as La Joya del Mar.
Do you know also why they have been unable to sell those condos to American people??? !!!!!Because they have no title insurance!!!!!!!. And they do not have it, because it is still National Land, not private property yet and more, it is not the Chavert group property, it is still National Land, they are trying to commit a fraud against Americans there, that is why, nobody is buying in Rosarito.

They even tried to misguide the buyers saying they have title insurance, but when you see the insurance, is issued by the same company who sell the condo, not a trusted international company like Steward Title Insurance or First American land title, but Americans are not at all stupid and they have not bought in to it, that is why they are alone.

In a short time, the true legal action on Playa Encantada will be public and you will see Hugo Torres Chaver as the fake he is, no wonder he is your friend too; nice friends, Olivia and Hugo.;)
longlegsinlapaz
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-5-2010 at 10:27 PM

ramuma53, I've refrained from posting for the first 71 pages of this....IMO worthless....thread & it really wasn't hard for me to do so. But now that you're on a mission to take unfair & dishonest potshots at someone I know personally & have only the greatest respect for, I gotta speak up, making my first & last post to this thread & tell you you're sooooo blowing smoke in regards to Jesse. He's a very intelligent, knowledgeable, straightforward & honest young man, an astute businessman & I've never heard anyone who has met him imply anything to the contrary. I know he can hold his own without any help from me....but you are smoking something really funny if you think anyone who has actually met Jesse or knows him by reputation is buying into the pure BS you're trying so hard to sell here.

Please refrain from using terms like "we", "everyone" or "people here" in your attempts to defame him....because it's only YOU & possibly that mouse in your pocket who is buying the BS you're trying so hard to dish out. You do NOT speak for anyone but yourself!
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-6-2010 at 05:55 AM

gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-6-2010 at 08:31 AM

One of the worst fears anyone could have is that there is someone who trying to steal their house in Mexico, worse using the courts and fake documents, and even worse that others are in collusion while pretending to be a local friend.

this story of the fake Turtle Bust and the accompanying lies and fake documents used to steal land should be a lesson to each of us, that there are disgusting people who post here who would use our personal info and this board in order to steal our homes from us and there are others who support this theft under the guise of all sorts of lies.

Really horrific these types who prey on our good will here and worse those two faced people who support the crimes.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-6-2010 at 01:48 PM

Jesse the liar and maybe more
Cooky, to prove something you have to provide official papers not newspapers sayings that have already been desproved and newer news published, now you look naive and desperate.

I will have to call you an ignorant also, because the National Land papers have not ruled fake, on the contrary, the SRA provided an official copy proving them true, so you do not even know what you are talking about, but it is interesting that you are so related and also try to lye about Rosarito Beach.

For your information, National Land is not subjected to Statute of Limitations, so time does not matter, National Land can not be given away by a judge, only the National Land office.

On the Ejido Mazatlan, you must know that the Ejido Mazatlan have been a fraud since the start, the Ejidatarios are US cityzens and the worst is that they never executed their Ejido, it was "Virtualy executed: and that mean only on their imagination and the Supreme court jurispridence say that a virtual execution is no execution so if the Ejido has never been executed and has no land, itn is a fake ejido with no land and that has already been proved in court, you want examples? Federal Electric commision land, Castillos del Mar and El Oasis, all with supreme court rullings confirming what I said here, so Playa Encantada is a matter of itme and everything will return to the real owners showing Hugo Torres and partners for what they are, fakes.
The Torres Group has 6 condo towers in Rosarito, all in National Land, even the Hotel Rosarito is in National land and sorry but your nightmares are not over, just starting.:biggrin:

For those with fears of loosing your house, first you have to be sure the wone who sell you the house is not a crook like La Hoya del Mar, selling condos in National Land; nothing can save you if you buy in National Land, only a title like mine is proof of property, just check the 27 Constitutional article; One of the problems we had in the Rosarito area is that Americans buy thinking in Mexico everything is informal and crooked, sorry but you should ask for the same documents and securities you ask when you buy a house in the USA no more no less and that way nobody will come to claim your house.
You want the best example Punta Banda in Ensenada, there the American residents lost because they bought from the Ejido and the land was National Land. You all know what happened there, the land went back to the legal owners coming from National Land rights and the legal basis, is exactly the same for Playa Encantada, it only need a little more time to come out and sorry about the American residents who were missguided by La Joya del Mar, the whole property will be back to the National Land buyers; the true facts were published in the newspapers, mostly in the ABC newspaper so nobody can clim the did not know.

If you buy stolen property, you can not claim that something is taken away from you, only that justice was served and you lost.

As another example, did you know that Olivia took USD$250,000 from Stan Valentine and another amount like that from Thad Jones and another amount like that from Mr. and Mrs. Christ but she has never returned a penny to them even when the courts have rulled that she must return the money???
KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-6-2010 at 02:09 PM

Jesse is the liar and maybe more?
I do not think so.
Naive and desperate, maybe?
Jesse Ignorant, NO
Read what he posts in other parts, muy inteligente.
Ejido Mazatlan are fraud?
Who are the members?
Crooks?
Are they drug runners too?
How do Americans join a Ejido?
I want to join. I have the money.
More people are going to loose their condos?
Trumped?
Punta Banda in Ensenada is an example?
Was not that a real crook?
Was not he proved a crook?
Olivia took $250,000 USD from Stan Valentine?
Olivia took $250,000 USD from Thad Jones?
Olivia took $250,000 USD from Mr. and Mrs. Christ (not the famous one)
Olivia has $750,000 that she needs to return?
And she lives in the food place?
You would think with all that money she would live in TJ with Mano Negro.
Why is not the hotel open?
No money Mano Negro?
Are you broke and desperate?
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-6-2010 at 02:21 PM

Jesse the cooky liar
You talk too much about fake documents provided to court cases; do you really think you can provide fake documents to a Federal court and get away with it??????:?:
If the documents were fake I would have a criminal charge on me and I do not have any!!!! why do you think it is that way? because every document I provde is true, even if claimed fake by crooks like you.
In Mexico it is a criminal offense to create, use, show and missguide peoeple with it, so if you do use a document and it is not demostrated false because the authority who issued it provide a copy of the document, it is a true document and the charges dropped but if any part of it is false a criminal charge is started against the one who used it and that has never happened, meaning I have never used a fake document even if claimed by people like you.
KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-6-2010 at 02:25 PM

Why is not the hotel open?
No money Mano Negro?
 Pages:  1  ..  69    71    73  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.