Author: Subject: Turtle bust
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-6-2010 at 02:38 PM

Kat 54
Naive and desperate, maybe?
HE REALLY SOUND LIKE THAT.
Jesse Ignorant, NO
Read what he posts in other parts, muy inteligente.
YES HE MAY BE INTELLIGENT BUT ONLY A LITTLE AND VERY INSISTENT ON PROVIDING FALSE INFORMATION AND THAT MAKE HIM A CROOK NOT A COOK.
Ejido Mazatlan are fraud? YES THEY HAVE MADE MILLIONS SELLING EJIDO LAND THEY DO NOT OWN, THAT QUALIFY FOR FRAUD.
Who are the members?
JUST CHEK GABRIEL ESQUIVEL HAROS, FATHER TO SOME OF THE WORST OF THE ACTUAL EJIDATARIOS, BORN IN LOS ANGELES, FOUGHT IN THE COREA WAR FOR THE USA AND THE SAME FOR A LOT OF THEM EVEN TODAY.
Crooks? WHEN YOU SELL PROPERTY THAT IS NOT YOURS IT QUALIFY YOU AS A CROOK, YES.
Are they drug runners too? WHERE DO YOU THINK ALL THE DRUGS THAT CROSS THE PENISULA LAND, IN ROSARITO JUST IN FRONT OF LA JOYA DEL MAR AND FROM THERE TO THE ROSARITO BEACH LABS OR THE BORDER TO YOUR CO NATIONALS.
How do Americans join a Ejido? BY GETTING MEXICAN DOCUMENTS TOO, A LOT OF BORDER PEOPLE HAVE BOTH SETS OF PAPERS BUT WHEN YOU FIGHT A WAR FOR A COUNTRY YOU ACCEPT THAT COUNTRY AND IN MEXICO IS YOU FIGHT FOR ANOTHER COUNTRY YOU LOOSE YOUR MEXICAN NATIONALITY.
I want to join. I have the money, NO PROBLEM, JUST GO TO LA PURISIMA TO A EJIDO MEETING AND PAY THE GUYS, THAT SIMPLE.
More people are going to loose their condos? ALL OF THEM AT THE END LIKE IN PUNTA BANDA.
Trumped? THAT IS WHY THE DONALD TRUMP TOWER WAS CANCELLED, YES.
Punta Banda in Ensenada is an example? AN EXACT EXAMPLE, THE SAME PRESIDENTIAL DECREE, THE SAME BASIS AND THE SAME ENEMY, AN EJIDO; JUST EXACTLY THE SAME AND THE RESULTS WILL BE THE SAME.
Was not that a real crook?
Was not he proved a crook?
Olivia took $250,000 USD from Stan Valentine? JUST ASK HIM, HE PARTICIPATE IN THIS DISCUSSION FROM TIME TO TIME.
Olivia took $250,000 USD from Thad Jones? THE SAME ANSWER.
Olivia took $250,000 USD from Mr. and Mrs. Christ (not the famous one) NO BUT THE CHRISTS SUED OLIVIA, GOT THE FIRST RULLING ORDERING THE RETURN OF THEIR MONEY AND HAVE NOT SEEN A PENNY FROM OLIVIA.
Olivia has $750,000 that she needs to return?
And she lives in the food place? SHE ALREADY SPENT THEM BUT SHE WILL HAVE TO RETURN THEM FOR SURE.
You would think with all that money she would live in TJ with Mano Negro. SORRY BUT LIVING IN MULEGE IS BETTER THAN IN TIJUANA, BUT SHE HAS A HOUSE IN CHAULTEPEC CALIFORNIA; THE BAD THING IS THAT SHE SPENT MOST OF IT ON DRUGS AND ALCHOOL ALREADY.
Why is not the hotel open? SORRY AGAIN, THE HOTEL IS OPEN AND WORKING TODAY.
No money Mano Negro? ONLY WHAT I NEED AND IS MANO NEGRA.
Are you broke and desperate? NOT BY FAR MY FRIEND.
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-6-2010 at 02:44 PM

CHAULTEPEC CALIFORNIA

Donde?
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-6-2010 at 02:54 PM

:PI found Eddy

I knew he was not dead, they were just faking it to avoid him to appear in court, I knew that Olivia never say a true fact.

He is in Guerrero Negro hidding, but I just called him, and he will be appearing in court the day after tomorrow, sorry Olivia and Narc it did not work because of your big mouth and reputation.:lol:

The only problem now is to explain how come Eddy's wallet was on a dead guy? but I am not the one to explain that last mystery, they will have to do it.

A lesson Olivia, if you are dead, do not use a cellular phone to call your friends.

So we still have a witness that was there when Narc disassembled the Hotel's pickup and a lot more, because they want him in La Paz with the military.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-6-2010 at 02:56 PM

Bajahound
Chapultepec California is a neighborhood in Tijuana B.C. a few blocks from Boulevard Diaz Ordaz in La Mesa de Tijuana.
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-6-2010 at 02:57 PM

Geez. Write a book and get off here!:mad:
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-6-2010 at 03:10 PM

Bajahound
Why, it is more fun here????:light:
24baja
Senior Nomad

Mood: Wishing we were in BOLA

[*] posted on 7-6-2010 at 03:32 PM

Legs, three cheers for you! I would like you in my corner if ever I need you, you are a good friend to have.

Quote:
Originally posted by longlegsinlapaz
ramuma53, I've refrained from posting for the first 71 pages of this....IMO worthless....thread & it really wasn't hard for me to do so. But now that you're on a mission to take unfair & dishonest potshots at someone I know personally & have only the greatest respect for, I gotta speak up, making my first & last post to this thread & tell you you're sooooo blowing smoke in regards to Jesse. He's a very intelligent, knowledgeable, straightforward & honest young man, an astute businessman & I've never heard anyone who has met him imply anything to the contrary. I know he can hold his own without any help from me....but you are smoking something really funny if you think anyone who has actually met Jesse or knows him by reputation is buying into the pure BS you're trying so hard to sell here.

Please refrain from using terms like "we", "everyone" or "people here" in your attempts to defame him....because it's only YOU & possibly that mouse in your pocket who is buying the BS you're trying so hard to dish out. You do NOT speak for anyone but yourself!
:tumble::tumble::tumble:
elgatoloco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-6-2010 at 03:35 PM

I can't wait to watch the sunrise before hitting the links and sunset from the balcony of my rotating penthouse condo overlooking the Jack Nicklaus designed golf course after an afternoon of fishing from my boat docked at the marina at Requeson. Where do I send my deposit? :rolleyes:

MAGA
Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-6-2010 at 04:25 PM

elgatoloco
Sorry, no wild animals on the property, much less crazy cats
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-6-2010 at 04:36 PM

Jessy the cooky liar
Just so you have more undeniable proof of what I am saying, I just uploaded a last document proving beyond any doubt my legal property.

Just go to www.munoz-industries.com/proof.htm and look at the second from the bottom documents.

It is an official comunicate from the Agrarian Magistrate to the Second Federal Judge in La Paz, telling him, that he has no legal cause against me and that he can not act on my property, because I have a legal title and that mean that the Agrarian Magistrate con not act on my property because he accept he has no jurisdiction.

That mean that if Olivia was basing her supposed rights to any property on Ejido rights, it is not on my property so she has no cause against me.

Case closed forever, no doubt that it is my legal property, my titles are true and legal and Olivias is wrong and without a cause.
Knowing how dishonorable are you, of course you can say that those are false documents, but you have the numbers and you can go to the Agrarian Court in La Paz where you live and get an official copy so you know it is not a fake.

I think I will let my case rest after this and if you were an honest person, you would go to my side and make your excuses, but we all know you are not a gentlemen, so do not worry, just find a hole and go cry your impotence to continue lying with credibility.
BajaNuts
Super Nomad

Mood: no worry, no hurry....it's all good!

[*] posted on 7-6-2010 at 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by elgatoloco
I can't wait to watch the sunrise before hitting the links and sunset from the balcony of my rotating penthouse condo overlooking the Jack Nicklaus designed golf course after an afternoon of fishing from my boat docked at the marina at Requeson. Where do I send my deposit? :rolleyes:

Me, too! I want one of those rotating penthouses Munez has a picture of on his website home page!

If it's on his home-page, then it must be the truth and they do exist....otherwise it would be a lie.

edit to include homepage screen shot
and image size

[Edited on 7-7-2010 by BajaNuts]

[Edited on 7-7-2010 by BajaNuts]

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-7-2010 at 05:36 AM

With respect to what Rafael Munoz Martinez has provided here as proof the following applies.

With respect to what Jesse has provided thus far the following applies.

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-7-2010 at 07:14 AM

Jesse the cooky liar
As long as there are dishonest people like you, trying to discredit me or my property, you will receive a response backed up by legal proof and I am sorry if you also have interests in Rosarito, because the same thing will happen there.
Sorry you ended up as a dishonest fake, but you brought it upon yourself and from now on, I will call you Jesse the cooky liar, wherever I find you, even if I find you in person and any place.
Of course I won in all the Mexican courts and I just proved it, but this is a public channel and you were trying to discredit me together with Olivia and Narc, with absolutely no legal reason behind; at the same time, Olivia continue to commit violent crimes against my property, while you were without any reason covering or justifying her crimes.
Even if you think this public opinion place is irrelevant, it is not in ways you cannot imagine and if you think you have been hurting me, with your openly partial attitude, you are wrong, you just provided me with a the means to publicly prove I am right, remember, there are no bad publicity and much less, when you prove your are right against stubborn people like you.
You may have a problem with some guys, you say were my partners, but I have or had no partners; you try to imply I was a Ernesto Corona’s partner, but he was my client as Castillos del Mar owner only; yes I won that case against all odds and with the same legal basis, that will be used against La Joya del Mar and that is a precedent by the supreme court, so it is inevitable, just a matter of time.
If that were the case, I would be partner with Electricity Federal Commission, a case I also won with the same arguments or to the 5th Infantry battalion, that I also won, or to the “El Oasis” owners where we only provided the technical witness part and it turned up being decisive and won the case, all against the Ejido Mazatlan and proving what I have said here, so what I have said here, are not just my words, now those are supreme court rulings.
Just be honest and accept you were wrong in this case, nothing will happen to you, only instead of a crook you will be just a cook.
Rafael M Munoz
snowcat5
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-7-2010 at 07:22 AM

Jesse , You are the voice of reason in this matter. I know most of the people involved in this mess; Mark and Olivia have always treated me well, the others not so well. When I next get the chance, I'll stop by and eat at their restaurant and spend some bucks, I won't stay at the motel. I have to wonder, what is Elinvestig8r's role in this? Why does he continue to support Black Hand in all of this? Have we heard any real info from the Ejido? From what I've seen over the past many years is that the Ejido had the right to sell or lease the property; they should have the answers. I think leases and land sales would be recorded in Loreto and should be available for public inspection. I would not trust any paperwork supplied by Ramuma.
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 7-7-2010 at 07:35 AM

Mr. Munoz, if one is in need of a lawyer in Mexico... think you might fit the bill.. also think SEMPRA might want to check you out.. as it would appear they are taking it in the shorts big time.. plus they have money too... not a bad client to have...

Documentation, (evidence) in anyones case is the cornerstone of what is used in court to win a case and it would appear based on the supplied documentation your position has been upheld in court.

It was suggested that independent third party verification could be used to completely validate all suspicions as to the authenticity of supplied documentation, if one did not readily accept the documents supplied.

Just one thing, not sure one would use running for political office as a plus... you could draw more heat from that, than anything else.. :lol::lol:

Don't have a horse in this race.... I was only looking at if from a case prep standpoint.. "where's the beef" and put it together so one can clearly see the events in chronological order..

As for all the other... would suggest that too be resolved in court, as the name calling only gets folks upset, creates ill will and solves nothing

Hope all are, to some degree, a bit more informed on events which have occurred in this dispute and that all can just move on ....

And thank you all ..... that have supplied documentation, as it all helps

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-7-2010 at 10:18 AM

Jesse, nobody is whacking anybody. Just tell the man you’re sorry and move on. I think that is what he was telling you in his last post. I for one like you Jesse but you are the one who picked a fight with me and made this a personal thing between us. Tell me you're sorry and I will forgive you and we can move on and be friends here and out there. Let's you and I stop throwing Shiiiit in the fan where we are concerned and let’s move on.

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-7-2010 at 10:19 AM

PS: BajaNuts can you reduce that pic of yours a little so I can read the posts all the way across the screen. Thank you for your patience. David

Bajatripper
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-7-2010 at 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTIG8R
PS: BajaNuts can you reduce that pic of yours a little so I can read the posts all the way across the screen. Thank you for your patience. David

David
If you look at the top of the "photo," you'll notice that it is actually a web page with a visible address, so you can go there directly. If you believe this guy tells nothing but the truth, you'll probably want to hurry up and invest in this great project he has planned for that little patch of heaven. I'm sure all he says about his technology for producing water/power cheaply without harming the environment is spot on. You do believe him, don't you? 'Cause you're kind of committed to him now. Me, I'll take my chances with Jesse's slant on things.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-7-2010 at 11:03 AM

Have it your way Jesse. Thanks for your patience (Tongue in cheek). I will stay where I am at on the issue of land theft that Mr. Munoz has provided until it is proven to ME to be false. Thank you again!

Sincerely,

David Elinvestig8r M.

KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-7-2010 at 11:38 AM

ELINVESTIG8R and Mano Negro are together?
Did Mano Negro give ELINVESTIG8R an offer he could not refuse?
Is ELINVESTIG8R afraid of what will happen if he tells the truth?
He is an investig8r why can not he get to the truth?
Did not Mano Negro get the land free?
He filed a claim for national land when he was 12 years old?
The edijo thought they owned it but the paper says Mano Negro ownes it?
Hotel was built by a renter?
Was that guy a fool?
Back then was there not computers?
No records?
Did the courthouse burn down?
Corupt offical insert the documents at a later date for a fee?
How could a child file for national land?
It worked at the hotel why not TJ?
Jesse is correct, maybe a crooked hand in this?
 Pages:  1  ..  70    72    74  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.