Pages:  1  ..  71    73    75  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-7-2010 at 01:30 PM

Great post KAT54...You crack me up!

BajaNuts
Super Nomad

Mood: no worry, no hurry....it's all good!

[*] posted on 7-7-2010 at 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTIG8R
PS: BajaNuts can you reduce that pic of yours a little so I can read the posts all the way across the screen. Thank you for your patience. David

I cropped it and resized it to 399x280, but it's still, showing up big, I'll play with it some more later-

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-7-2010 at 01:35 PM

Nuts make sure you put it back..I thought it was a great post! David

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-7-2010 at 05:02 PM

kAT54
Are you the new Jesse the cooky liar?
is it your turn after he miserably failed?

ELINVESTIG8R and Mano Negro are together? WHEN ARE YOU GOINF TO LEARN, IT IS MANO NEGRA, MANO IS A FEMALE NOUN SO IT IS NEGRA NOT NEGRO.

Did Mano Negro give ELINVESTIG8R an offer he could not refuse? YES, I GAVE HIM THE TRUE FACTS, CAN YOU GIVE HIM MORE?

Is ELINVESTIG8R afraid of what will happen if he tells the truth? NO IN FACT HE IS TELLING THE TRUE TO ALL OF YOU WITHOUT BEING AFRAID OF THE KNOWN CRIMINALS AND THEIR SURROGATES LIKE YOU; JUST LOOK AT HIS WAR FACE, DOES HE LOOK LIKE A GUY WHO MAY BE AFRAID OF YOU?.

He is an investig8r why can not he get to the truth? HE DOES, BUT YOU JUST DO NOT GET IT, YOU WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU WANT, NOT THE TRUE FACTS.

Did not Mano Negro get the land free? NO, SORRY, I PAID FOR IT TO THE GOVERNMENT BACK IN 1992

He filed a claim for national land when he was 12 years old? MY FRIEND, I AM BEGINNING TO LIKE YOU; I AM 57 YEARS OLD NOW AND I CLAIMED THE LAND WHEN I WAS 18 AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION AT THAT AGE, I WAS GIVING CLASSES AT THE NATIONAL ARMY SCHOOL, WAS MANAGING SEVERAL BUSINESSES, STUDYING PHYSICS AND MATHEMATICS, ALL AT THE SAME TIME; I CLAIMED IT WHEN MR. JIMENES INVITED ME FOR VACATIONS TO HIS HOUSE IN EL COYOTE AND ASKED ME WHY I DID NOT CLAIM THAT LAND THAT NOBODY WANTED; I DID AND AFTER 22 YEARS I WAS ABLE TO PAY FOR IT AND GET THE TITLE.

The Ejido thought they owned it but the paper says Mano Negro ownes it? NO MY FRIEND, THE EJIDO AS IS THE CASE FOR THE MAZATLAN EJIDO IN ROSARITO, DO NOT KNOW WHAT LAND BELONG TO THEM, BECAUSE ALL THE BAJA’S EJIDOS WERE EXECUTED VIRTUALY AND THAT MEAN, WITH ABSOLUTELY NO TECHNICAL WORKS, THEY DID NOT EVEN WENT TO THE LAND THEY WERE SUPOSEDLY RECEIVING; IN FACT, THEY NOW KNOW WHERE THEY LAND IS, BECAUSE THEY CAN RELATE IT TO MY TOPOGRAPHYCAL MARKERS; THEY CAME BEHIND OLIVIA IN THE AGRARIAN TRIAL, BUT AS SOON AS THEY KNEW MY TITLE WAS LEGAL, THEY DROPPED THE CASE AGAISNT ME AND WENT THEIR WAY, SO I HAVE NO QUARREL WITH THE EJIDO AND THEY RESPECT MY LAND AS I RESPECT THEIRS WHEREVER THEIR LAND IS, BECAUSE NOBODY KNOW AT THIS POINT.
Hotel was built by a renter? YES BY ROBERTO AND FRANCA MELONY AND OLIVIA WAS WORKING FOR THEM AS AN AMPLOYEE; THEY ASKED OLIVIA TO GET THE FEDERAL ZONE FOR THE HOTE BUT OLIVIA ASKED FOR HER IN HER PERSONAL NAME, PAID FOR IT FROM THE HOTEL FUNDS AND GOT IT; THEN THEY CAUGHT HER STEALING AND FIRED HER; THE RESTAURANT WAS BUILT BY STAN VALENTINE’S MONEY, EVEN THE POOL TABLE BELONG TO HIM, BUT HE DID IT ON FALSE STATEMENTS FROM OLIVIA WHO MADE HIM LOOSE ALL HIS RETIREMENT FUND. THE MELONI THEY JUST SOLD ME BACK THE BUILDING, NOT THE LAND WHEN THEY WENT TO ITALY AND I AM STILL IN GOOD TERMS WITH THEM.

Was that guy a fool? ROBERTO MELONI WAS NOT A FOOL, HE CAUGHT OLIVIA STEALING, HE IS JUST A NICE TOO CONFIDENT GUY, BUT NOT FOOL AT ALL, HE GOT OLIVIA TO SIGN A NOTARIAL PAPER STATING THAT SHE DID NOT OWN ANY PART OF THE HOTEL.

Back then was there not computers? MY FRIEND, IN 1980 I BOUGHT MY FIRST RADIO SHAK COMPUTER, WITH A MAGNETIC TAPE DRIVE, 1983 I WAS USING COMPUTERS IN MY BUSINESS, CPM THEN.

No records? YES OF COURSE I HAVE ALL THE RECORDS FORM THE HOTEL 1994 TO DATE, DON’T YOU KNOW THERE IS A MEXICAN IRS?.

Did the courthouse burn down? WHY?, I HAVE ALL THE PROPERTY PAPERS STARTING FROM 1972 TO DATE, THE HOTEL RECORDS SINCE 1994 TO DATE ALSO; DID YOU MISS YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE? MAYBE IT WAS A LOT OLDER THAN 1916, THOSE ARE HARD TO GET BECAUSE THE MEXICAN REVOLUTION BURNED A LOT OF PAPERS, THAT MAY BE YOUR PROBLEM.

Corupt offical insert the documents at a later date for a fee? MY FRIEND, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO INSERT A DOCUMENT IN A FEDERAL PUBLIC RECORD, BECAUSE THERE IS NOT ONLY ONE RECORD; FOR NATIONAL LAND, YOU ARE REGISTERED IN THE DATED AND OFFICIAL NATIONAL LAND BOOK OF TITLES, THE NATIONAL AGRARIAN REGISTRY, THE NATIONAL AGRARIAN CADASTRAL REGISTRY, THE PUBLIC PROPERTY NATIONAL REGISTRY AND THE SANTA ROSALIA PUBLIC REGISTRY; ALSO AT THE AGRARIAN DELEGATION IN LA PAZ; ALL AT THE SAME TIME AND ALL HAVE A CERTIFIED COPY ON THEIR DATED BOOKS. TRY THAT YOURSELF WITH EVEN A LOT OF MONEY, IF POSSIBLE, IT WOULD BE EASIER TO JUST BUY THE LAND.

How could a child file for national land? MY FRIEND YOU MAY H
HAVE BEEN A CHILD AT 18, I WAS NOT, SINCE I WAS 15 I WAS MANAGING ALL MY FAMILY BUSINESSES AND DOING IT WHILE I WAS STUDYING.
IT WORKED AT THE HOTEL WHY NOT TJ? WHO TOLD YOU IT DOES NOT WORK? SINCE 1999 THERE HAS BEEN A ADMINISTRATIVE TRIAL THAT JUST ENDED, A LOT OF POLITICAL POWER WAS APPLIED TO SUPPRESS THE NATIONAL LAND PROPERTY, MOSTLY THE PAN PARTY AND I AM AFRAID I GAVE THEM THE KNOWLEDGE BECAUSE BACK THEN I WAS ADVISING MR. CATELLANOS MUÑOZ ONE OF THE PAN GURUS; THEY TOLD ME THEY WANTED TO BRING TO LEGALITY ALL THE ROSARITO PROPERTIES; THE ESTATE GOVERNMENT WENT BACK ON THEIR WORD AND ASKED ME ON HOW TO DENY NATIONAL PROPERTY; I REFUSED TO PERPETUATE THE LAND ILLEGALITY AND THEY STARTED TO TRY TO SUPRESS ME; BUT NOW THE TIDE IS CHANGING, PRI JUST WON THEM ALL IN BAJA AND AT THE SAME TIME I WON THE ADMINISTRATIVE TRIAL IN THE NATIONAL LAND OFFICE; THAT IS WHY I AM TELLING YOU THAT THE ROSARITO BATTLE IS JUST STARTING, BUT NOW I HAVE A LOT OF TOOLS I DID NOT HAVE BACK THEN; LIKE A LOT OF SUPREME COURT RULINGS IN MY FAVOR.

Jesse is correct, maybe a crooked hand in this? NOW YOU DISCOVERED A TRUE FACT IN LIFE BUT YOU ALSO UNCOVERED YOURSELF AS THE NUEW JESSE THE COOKY LIAR; ARE YOU GOING TO BECOME THE KAT54 SMALL LIAR TAKING OVER JESSE THE COOKY LIAR???????:tumble:
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-7-2010 at 05:10 PM

wessongroup
I know about TEMPRA, they did not listen when I told them that they were buying National Land; also I only work for people who have a real right, not for people who stole the land from people who had the old rights, had posession and want to do it the legal way and but also were unable to pay for a decent legal deffense; in my case, I would work only against TEMPRA but looks like they do not need me, they are winning using my legal precepts.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-7-2010 at 05:22 PM

snowcat5
You just know the façade, try to live near them the whole year; when they unload drug boats, when they do not want people around, but if you know them so well, you must know that they are addicted to coke and Methamphetamine known as Ice and of course to alcohol; maybe you are comfortable around people like that, but sorry I do not, I do not support drugs.
Just think where those unloaded drugs are going, to your town and friends and maybe your family.
If you know Mulege, you must know how hard it is to find a young people not addicted to drugs, that business is getting out of hand; it used to be only a transit area, but now they are selling it to kids in Mulege.
If you know them and the area, you must know you can get drugs every place in Mulege, you must know that they sell the drugs through the street or beach vendors; just look at their vans going to the restaurant 20 times a day for their load to be unloaded at the nearby beaches or see cars going to the restaurant al full speed at 3 AM when you know they close the kitchen 9 PM and have no employees.
Snowcat5 are you one of those 3 AM customers?????
Bajatripper
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-7-2010 at 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaNuts
Quote:
PS: BajaNuts can you reduce that pic of yours a little so I can read the posts all the way across the screen. Thank you for your patience. David

I cropped it and resized it to 399x280, but it's still, showing up big, I'll play with it some more later-

Bajanuts and David Investigator, unless I'm missing something here, there's no need to change the "picture size," as it is of a website, the address is: www.munoz-industries.com.

David, go there directly so you can see for yourself how Mr. Munioz has solved the world's need for clean, cheap energy, along with a host of other things that have confounded scientists for some time now.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-7-2010 at 07:09 PM

snowcat5
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-7-2010 at 07:12 PM

Ramuma53, You are right, I have not seen the late night dealings- I don't drive the highway after dark. :yes:
BajaNuts
Super Nomad

Mood: no worry, no hurry....it's all good!

[*] posted on 7-7-2010 at 07:23 PM

Quote:
Nuts make sure you put it back..I thought it was a great post! David

seems like the post is still there, smaller picture, but folks should still be able to see and recognize the rotating condo/skyscraper images.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1029283/Rooms...

WOW! That's very impressive that Mr. Munez has rotating condos in Baja just like they have in Dubai!

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 7-7-2010 at 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
wessongroup
I know about TEMPRA, they did not listen when I told them that they were buying National Land; also I only work for people who have a real right, not for people who stole the land from people who had the old rights, had possession and want to do it the legal way and but also were unable to pay for a decent legal defense; in my case, I would work only against TEMPRA but looks like they do not need me, they are winning using my legal precepts.

First, I only requested that someone post:

Can a "report" be submitted for review, using the following:

First a cover page which would be a recap summary restricted to less than one page... on this "open investigation"?

Second a list of Players: with their names, address, titles and email and/or phone numbers.

Third a chronology: with date, time and a brief note for entry

Fourth: Documentation to support all entries in the chronology, written statements, official documentation, photographs, etc.,. the documentation would support any and all notes in ones chronology.. and referenced back as "Attachment 1.. et al..?

[Edited on 7-1-2010 by wessongroup]

Second, I also suggested with humor independent verification:

I read where they had passed a type of "Freedom of Information Act" .. but, if it is still under investigation.. that might keep it from the Public.. if closed would think you could get a copy..

I have a HP8500 all in one, which has built in scanner with ADF.. should work.. carry a Xantrax 400 Power plus for back power for various things.. in has to two 110 ac outs.. so it would be possible..

"neighbors say" exactly.. would be interesting to put this to bed...

Hey Marine.. want something to do... your retired aren't you.. just sitting there typing.. or something like that... you could put on a "war face".. that should get the old juices flowing.... Hoorrraw..

Boy wish I could go do something like this, what an adventure and would be interesting and fun, at least to me ....

Just scrolled up.. congratulations Pompano.. but, not sure for what.. you guys hitched? or just selling tickets.. a very pretty lady

This suggestion for someone else to do the work, was due to be being handicapped.. physically, not mentally (most of the time)

Thirdly, once information began to come forward:

Well ramuma53... we just about have a one page synopsis of the "case" or I'm getting a better understanding what is happening, turtle meat served in a restaurant, unfair enforcement of Law and regulations, alleged illegal activity

Now we need... the players Identified...

The chronology of events...

Like, on 4/19/2009, 10:45 arrest made for the selling of Turtle meat attachment(s) 1

4/19/2009, 13:34 photograph of turtle parts found on site attachment 2

4/21/2009 15:34 .. statement obtained from __________ attachment 3

Any notes included in the chronology shall be supported with documentation

Fourth... to my knowledge, I had not posted on this "thread" as it was just ... well, just talk, and I don't like turtle soup and/or meat .. and decided further suggestions to document the "issue" was not going to be taken seriously

Bajamigo, vandnberg... Well so much for that.... have fun, I'm gone... he said she said..

[Edited on 7-3-2010 by wessongroup]

Fifth, you supplied a link to documentation on 7/5/2010 and I responded to the submission of documentation:

thank you for the supply of documentation which aids in developing events as they occurred in a chronological sequence

the documentation aids greatly in developing many events which have been in dispute and allows for review, inspection and/or contact with the issuing agency to independently verify the information supplied

Will be interesting to see what documentation can be supplied to negate your supplied information and/or documentation

Sixth.. again suggested indirectly independent verification for those who rejected out of hand your submitted documentation, on 7/5/2010

"and here I was hoping for independent third party verification.. "

Seventh, my post on 7/7/2010, was in your support, as you were the only one that took up the challenge to support your cases with "documentation," not only documentation on the issue in disputed regarding land ownership, but also about yourself as to your character ..

"Mr. Munoz, if one is in need of a lawyer in Mexico... think you might fit the bill.. also think SEMPRA might want to check you out.. as it would appear they are taking it in the shorts big time.. plus they have money too... not a bad client to have...

Documentation, (evidence) in anyones case is the cornerstone of what is used in court to win a case and it would appear based on the supplied documentation your position has been upheld in court.

It was suggested that independent third party verification could be used to completely validate all suspicions as to the authenticity of supplied documentation, if one did not readily accept the documents supplied.

Just one thing, not sure one would use running for political office as a plus... you could draw more heat from that, than anything else..

Don't have a horse in this race.... I was only looking at if from a case prep standpoint.. "where's the beef" and put it together so one can clearly see the events in chronological order..

As for all the other... would suggest that too be resolved in court, as the name calling only gets folks upset, creates ill will and solves nothing

Hope all are, to some degree, a bit more informed on events which have occurred in this dispute and that all can just move on ....

And thank you all ..... that have supplied documentation, as it all helps "

If I in someway made you think I was attacking your methods, your person, your achievements.. that was not the case

Rather I was complimenting your methods as a practicing attorney

There is only one thing that has me a bit confused with your last post directed to me....

You say that "I know about TEMPRA, they did not listen when I told them that they were buying National Land"

Was this conversation, as a potential client, or was in just in passing over dinner, or just an event you attended?

As your next statement, is that you would not have a client like TEMPRA, (yet you're stating your gave them advice).... and would work against them..

And I would offer, that a well prepared case with supporting documentation that is easily read and understood is something that is required by most courts, be they in Mexico, United States or just about any place I'm aware of... and is the functioning corner stone of all "justice systems" and is expected from all who work within the framework of a legal system...

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it..

Again, I hope this has resolved the "legal" question of who owns title to the subject site in question...

As to the personalities from an internet thread ... well, maybe we need "Judge Judy" about now... :):)

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-8-2010 at 02:37 PM

wessongroup
About a year ago The El Zargaso restaurant Olivia’s concession in Federal zone was being under federal police observation, because they know she is unloading big shipments of something; a big task was getting ready to come down on the shipments but information leaked and the task force left, but only the intelligence officials remained at the hotel as guests; that same night a big boat unloading took place and was observed by the AFI and Navy intelligence officials, they just observed and reported then as guests got the information that next Saturday Illegal sea turtle would be cooked and served at the Olivia’s restaurant; they organized the multi corporation task force to catch her and they did it expecting to catch also drugs, but they only caught the sea turtles, enough for a federal prosecution.
Four Federal corporations caught Maria Olivia Higuera Aguilar with a big pot of sea turtle in her restaurant, with customers ready to be served; when the authorities entered the place, she got the big pot and tried to take it outside trough the back dor, but was caught with it on her hands by a Marine commando who entered the back of the restaurant; they also caught the turtle heads and shells on the trash and on the back of their pickup truck.
She was sent to jail and her first statement was that she was only serving the sea turtle for an Ensenada couple and was only cooking it for them; as that is recognition that she committed a federal crime, she later changed her story alleging that we at the Hotel Buenaventura planted the turtle on her.
The only problem is that she was caught not by the marine commandos only, it was a multi corporation task force including the fisheries department, AFI (Mexican FBI) and the PGR (Justice Department) and she is at this moment being prosecuted in a federal court; the penalty for that crime is 12 years in a Federal prison.
That kind of crime do not allow to be free on bail, but she was granted bail and a lot of pressure has been put on the federal police and judge to favor Olivia by the organized crime syndicates, but up until now she is still in federal trial; even with the excuse that the hotel personnel planted the sea turtle she has not been able to explain why she was caught with it on her hands and being cooked at her restaurant; also her fist statements are against her. We expect a jail sentence very soon.
Of course, here you will see that the one subjected to trial is me, because she has a lot of advocates that justify even the cooking of the protected species; attack me on my property rights and every chance they have; of course the property issue has no relationship with the sea turtle, but I have been forced to defend myself and proved my property beyond any reasonable doubt, but as you can see, we are not dealing with reasonable people but people on a mission to lay a smoke screen on Olivia and Nark crimes, taking people off the main issue; that restaurant is unloading drugs and was selling unlawful meals.
She is being at the same time being prosecuted for attack with intent to kill and American, robbery, robbery with violence, damage to property, assault with a deadly weapon and illegal entrance to private property but having 8 criminal prosecutions, she and Nark (Mark Jerome Burbey) have only served a few days in jail and have 8 bail bonds to remain free even if you can be free on only 3; she received a sentence to start serving jail but she has never been served the order to start serving the time; she received another sentence to pay back an couple of Americans who got defrauded by her and her husband and never returned a penny because the judge never enforced the order.
But as you see, the one under attack here is me, but I do not care, I am not a criminal and I can easily defend myself while she cannot, because everything said here is backed up by legal documents; that is why I uploaded www.munoz-industries.com/proof.htm showing my documents and proof of character while also showing the documents that demonstrate Olivia’s a being prosecuted for several crimes.
Just don’t be confused, the ones attacking with no reason are the drug traffickers advocates; you will see that they do not listen to reason or are convinced by any official document, they just keep coming and coming on their mission to lay the smoke screen.
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 7-8-2010 at 03:30 PM

Thank you for the recap summary of events.. and your documentation supplied

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-8-2010 at 03:37 PM

For all of you who doubt about the new technologies on my webpage.
I have several patents pending on the going:
Sea water Desalination using no external energy by means of vacuum boiling and heat exchangers; this new technology uses Stirling (hot air) motors using only the sun as power and with no scalable limit.

Waste water treatment and return to human consumption quality; this is a completely new technology being introduced here in Mexico, that using as input the worst waste water you can imagine, by the addition of several patented biodegradable reactives, the waste solids are flocculated and coagulated then taken out and the clean water filtered, returning it to better than bottled water quality; a show system is going to start working in a major hotel in Cancun soon.

Sea weaves energy capture by means of submerged apparatus anchored to the sea bottom, avoiding the big expense of floating structures subjected to storms; using a new kind of energy transductor with no moving parts and bi directional energy capture.

Wind energy capture, by means of a new technology that uses the fact that the energy captured is directly related to the square of the area cut by the apparatus and the wind speed cube; my apparatus is about 1/4 the size of the big windmills for the same energy output, being also more resistant to storms; also using as wind energy transductor a Tesla turbine with efficiency superior to the best turbines today.

Sorry but that is how I spend most of my day thinking, not writing on Bajanomads.:light:

[Edited on 7-8-2010 by ramuma53]
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-8-2010 at 03:51 PM

Rafael do not waste your time trying to convince some of these people about your land ownership or your pending projects because you will just drive yourself crazy. Jesus himself could come down and tell them you obtained your land legitimately and they still would not believe it. I think that one or more of your accusers should take a VERY deep look inward at themselves before casting stones. I am convinced you are telling the truth about your land and I for one wish you luck on your other projects. All of those who think you are a land thief with respect to the documents you provided can go screw themselves. Case closed on that one.

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-8-2010 at 07:04 PM

You're probably right Jesse you funny little man. :lol:

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-8-2010 at 07:39 PM

Yeah, Jesse you are a real Investigator. Unlike that fraud Elinvestig8r. Keep your reports coming Jesse. We love them...

Sincerely,

The Fraudster!

KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-8-2010 at 07:43 PM

Yes ELINVESTIG8R should have seen this scam done twice.
Is he really an investig8r?
Mano Negro forged some papers around 1990 that said he claimed the property in around 1970.
He paid off a recording official on the mainland.
He then paid the fees and went to court
He then tried the same thing in TJ
That has not worked out just yet.
The people are getting smarter.
As for the inventions, other inventors
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-8-2010 at 07:43 PM

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-8-2010 at 08:17 PM

Pages:  1  ..  71    73    75  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.