Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2010 at 05:17 AM

No kidding? THANK YOU!

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2010 at 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE

Here ya go "investigator", heres your friend doing the same thing back in 2004.

Well Jesse until proven to the contrary which it has not, I would prefer being known as a friend to Rafael Munoz Martinez than known as a friend to a pip-squeak like you. Rafael is right you are "Kooky"

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-9-2010 at 07:37 AM

Jessy the cooky liar and more
I am not going to defend ELINVESTIGAT8R he do it himself very good but you just proved yourself a real crook and drug traffickers advocate while at the same time not a gentleman. Why do you think there are no sales in Rosarito Beach 200 land developments????
Because in 1992 the Federal Government started a program in Parallel with Puebla to regularize the land ownership that was at that time National Land as proved in my ABC Estate newspaper through my writings in "La Verdadera Historia de Rosarito" but the Estate Government opposed the Federal initiative; The PRI government then, gave the Pan Estate government what they wanted, stopped the program.
A clear example of watch what you wish because it may be granted; the Federal government knew the problems that will arise with the irregular land ownership and let the Estate government hang themselves.
200 developments arose among them La Joya del Mar who acquired the land from The Ejido Mazatlan after violating an Amparo.
Do you see the parallelism with Punta Banda???
Then the PAN won the presidency and all land ownership programs halted; just check how land was stolen all over Baja California.
At first the Pan political party supposedly wanted to correct the land ownership problem and thorough Hector Castellanos Muñoz and Carlos Reynos Nuños, both top Pan Officials, contacted me to make a Estate plan to correct the land ownership; I made the plans and took Reynoso Nuños to Mexico city and showed him the legal facts first hand, he paid all the costs with Estate funds.
When we returned with all the legal material and proof of National Land ownership, the then Governor having personal interests, did not accept the plan and asked me to draw a plan to deny the National Land property; something impossible but they went with it and started to attack me to suppress my way of correcting the land ownership, even tried to put me in jail several times.
All of those facts are printed on the newspapers.
To denny National Land ownership would have been to abandon several big groups who were trying to get titles for their land, among them Poblado Venustiano Carranza, Fisherman town El Campito, Fisherman town Popotla, Castillos del Mar condominiums, El Oasis development and hotel and several Rosarito Beach neighborhoods who were being pressed to pay for their lands to the Ejido Mazatlan.

With the Estate government backing all those towns and neighborhoods were almost deprived of their lands but with my newspaper and several groups like the Street vendors and horse raid providers in Rosarito plus several political groups, I founded the Workers Party in Rosarito and we got the first Councilman for that party in Baja California.

With the political party and people power we stopped the Estate fro depriving most of those groups from their land, Popotla fisherman town is now still there, Venustiano Carranza town is still there, Castillos del Mar was not affected, El Oasis remained and stopped Ejido Mazatlan from selling most of Rosarito.

Baja's Estate government used Hugo Torres Chavert to invade Playa Encantada, but that land was paid to the SRA as National Land and that is still true and will be back any time to return the land to their rightfull owners now that Pan Political party lost Baja California.

The Torres group with La Joya del Mar as one of their developments will be returned, but that is not all, Rosarito beach hotel is in problems too and the other 2 developments in Rosarito beach are built also in National land already sold by the Federal government to other people so those towers will be in deep problems too.

That is why most American who had already bought in to those development asked for their money returned; since then they have been trying to misguide people to sell those illegal developments, even providing in hose title insurance; but as soon as those developments start to feel the legal pressure, ?who do you think will pay for that in house title insurance??????

The tourist strip Tijuana to Ensenada has to be corrected on its land ownership problem before selling to Americans, otherwise Punta Banda will repeat over and over and the American Consulate know about the problem, I advised them before Punta Banda happened and it did giving me the reason so they perfectly know what will happen in Rosarito Beach and are advising American not to buy there, just ask them.

So what you are doing here trying to expose me for doing that is exposing again the problem that exist there and I do not care you do it, you are doing what really is needed, to let people know there is a problem with land ownership in Rosarito Beach, that problems are coming and better protect themselves.

So please continue I will continue to provide information and legal proof, but your friends are not going to be happy with you.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 7-9-2010 at 07:58 AM

I am still waiting to see photos of the Mexican Navy gunboat YOU have claimed was parked in front of Mark and Olivia's restaurant (and your motel)... that NOBODY else along Bahia Concepcion (who live there, even) has seen... Please, please tell us why (with so much drug trafficing evidence you have claimed here) Mark and Olivia are not in jail?

Give me (us on Nomad) a reason to believe you... someone nobody here has met, over people who run a tourist business that many of us have met and talked to... a reason based on FACTS/ EVIDENCE... not made up stories. Because there are a few turtle lovers here, THAT is the subject to build up hate to Mark and Olivia...

Name calling is not a mature method to gain support (Narc, for example) for your cause.

I know I have asked you for this proof of your wild claims before, but thought I would one more time.

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2010 at 12:40 PM

Here is what Mano Negro has said in plain English.
In 1992 the Federal Government started a program to regularize the land ownership (National Land) Later the government stopped the program.
In 1992 Mano Negro forged documents and filed them on the mainland stating he had a claim to Benaventura.
Mano Negro states, “land was stolen all over Baja California” at this time.
Mano Negro has showed others how to do this and steal land.
The Governor tried to suppress Mano Negro’s way of (stealing) the land ownership
He even tried to put Mano Negro in jail several times.
The government used Hugo Torres Chavert to take Playa Encantada,
But that land was stolen again (on paper) as National Land and any time will be delivered to the thieves
The tourist strip from Tijuana to Ensenada still has to be (stolen) correcting its land ownership.
Many opportunities still to steal land.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

tongue.gif posted on 7-9-2010 at 04:24 PM

how come ramuma53 and kat54 have similar writing styles, and consecutive numbers?
fishabductor
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2010 at 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
how come ramuma53 and kat54 have similar writing styles, and consecutive numbers?

Now that is the million dollar question....:lol::lol::lol:

Good eyes..goat!!

Only problem...is that kat54 has actually pointed the finger at ram..one53

[Edited on 7-9-2010 by fishabductor]
dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Tranquilo

[*] posted on 7-9-2010 at 05:24 PM

Don't argue with an idiot Jesse....you know why. Take the higher road and leave this nonsense to the idiots......dt

"Life is tough".....It's even tougher if you're stupid.....
desertcpl
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2010 at 06:53 PM
JESSE

I for one agree with you, I dont have a fight in this,but didnt some one many years ago say some like this ( It would apply to Mr Munoz.)

If it looks like a duck and swims like a duck and walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it must be a DUCK

good night Mr Munoz
Bajatripper
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2010 at 07:05 PM

Quote:
HELP!!!!! I CAN'T LEAVE THIS QUICKSAND OF A THREAD, ITS LIKE HEROIN, HELP!!!

Man, you need a beer or ten.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 7-9-2010 at 10:08 PM

Quote:
In the first document in the above link, Muñoz claims:

"Document where Olivia ask me for permission to cross my property, signed by her with a Navy captain as official witness.

If Olivia were the legal owner she would not ask me for permission to enter my property in writing.

This prove that she know who is the owner so this prove she lye if in fact she say she is owner of something."

ANOTHER LIE, when a property is being fought for by two parties, the party in physical posession of the property retains the rights to the property until a court of law rules for or against. The party NOT in posession, cannot use the property in any way or form EVEN if at the end, the courts rule in their favor.

THAT IS THE REASON, WE HAVE ALL OF THESE LAND PROBLEMS IN BAJA, BECAUSE SOMEONE CAN ILLEGALLY TAKE POSESSION OF YOUR PROPERTY, AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT UNTIL A JUDGE RULES IN FAVOR OF YOU.

ps: Muñoz also claims a navy captain signed the letter, thats a lie, it clearly says the "officer in charge".

[Edited on 7-9-2010 by JESSE]

jessy:
ramanus53 and fat54 are trolls, and you got hooked. spit out the hook, man!
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2010 at 03:51 PM

For the record, with respect to the documents provided by Rafael Muñoz Martinez I have officially joined the "Mano Negra Club." It has a cool ring to it. Since some in here decided to make "Mano Negra" into something vile and despicable I am going to make the name into something nice like a club. Want to Join? Don't be afraid of pip-squeaks in here Join the club if you believe the documents are true. If you don't want to join that's cool too.

As far as what transpired at the restaurant I will not take a stand until verdicts are rendered with respect to the allegations against Mark and Olivia.

I thank you!

David Elinvestig8r M.

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-10-2010 at 05:54 PM

Kat54
One thing is to contribute with some true facts, but you openly lie.
To start, my procedure was not started in 1992, it was started in 1972, I was granted a title in 1985 and that was the first title I registered, but since it contained a mistake it was changed in 1992 and also registered at the public registry.
Olivia in 2002 accused me to the Federal Police in Santa Rosalia of forging my title but she even got the year wrong because she based her accusation on a Xerox copy I gave her where the year was not very clear, she said it was 1997 instead of 1992; anyway a Federal investigation PGR/DDF/SPE-X/255/06-01 was started and the Justice Department asked The Agrarian Secretary to submit copy of my file and my title; the Agrarian Secretary submitted my file and copy of my legal title to the Federal Police, proving beyond ay legal doubt that my file existed, that my title was legal and every one of Olivia’s accusations were false and without grounds; this was stated on an official letter to me and the Public Registry to clear any annotation of investigation or wrong doing on my title registry; the official letter was issued on Julio 27, 2006 official document #13672/06 issued by the General District Attorney’s office (PGR) Sub Delegation for special business in Mexico DF, office X-DDF (I will upload a copy of the document).
If you see, the investigation lasted from 1992 to 1996 when I was completely cleared of any wrong doing; in between, the PGR asked Olivia to provide any legal proof she may have proving I had made any wrong doing; of course she was unable and the case dropped without even going to trial; the cause, an absolute lack of proof of any wrong doing by me and an absolute lack of proof provided by the accuser Olivia and a confirmation that my file existed and my title was legal by the issuing authorities.
With that I prove that you are untruthful, a liar and a dishonest people just like Jesssy the cooky liar, clearly showing a dishonest motivation.
You may think that people do not see through what you say, but they send comments on U2U and for me it is clear what opinion you are creating about yourself.
Every other word said by you do not deserve an answer after this, you have been proved a liar, just as Jesse the cooky liar, now you are Kat54 the liar and just noise.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-10-2010 at 06:27 PM

Jesse the cooky liar
Even if you are a known liar, you sometimes make interesting questions that deserve an answer.
Olivia signed a notary acceptance that she does not own the Hotel, to Roberto Melony, who invested the money in my property and with who, I have a legal contract, so Olivia was only an employee to one of my tenants, she did not even work for me directly and was Roberto Meloni who fired her because he caught her stealing and she of course did stole the Federal Concession because it was paid with the hotel funds and she clearly say she does not won it, so it is clear she stole that money and is a thief.
On the right of way you are wrong, you do not have to allow free way to anybody unless the judge order you to allow it and no such order exist, because the order was issued, but I asked for the Federal protection against that illegal order by the Agrarian Magistrate and I won the amparo, so no such order exist.
As I demonstrated, at this time no open trial exist and we are not waiting for any ruling, every case has been closed and I won them all; the final recognition by the Agrarian Magistrate is posted on my webpage second from the bottom up; on this you are not lying, you are just mistaken, but as an ignorant of the law procedures it is allowed; of course your bad faith is clear, but this time you are just an ignorant cooky.
On the Olivia’s recognition of my property, the document on Olivia’s writing, clearly say she ask me for permission to come in and out of my property, she does not refer to any legal order or tell me I have to do it for any reason other than respect for my property.
On the official in charge as you know (I think you know?) in the military, commission is above rank, but since I was there, I know that the official in charge, had at that time, the rank of Capitan, if you doubt it, just ask Olivia, I believe she was there too; my cooky liar, you are really becoming desperate and clearly showing yourself as a drug traffickers advocate, try to do it better, at least read something or ask for help, you clearly do not have the knowledge to rise a public doubt.:lol::lol::lol:
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-10-2010 at 06:48 PM

Jesse the ignorant cooky liar

Since you are an ignorant, but not a simple ignorant, because here a lot of people have a reason to be ignorant of the political arena and Mexican Political parties but not you being a Mexican.

At that time, Porfirio Muñoz Ledo was running for President on my same party, he latter declined the candidacy in favor of Vicente Fox, who won the Mexican Presidency; we all did with him the same in favor of Pan party, the party ruling today; so it was not a chess cake party, but the one who won with Vicente Fox on a political strategy, only latter the party disappear because we all left with Porfirio Muñoz Ledo, leaving the party empty.

In Fact Porfirio Muñoz Ledo became the Presidential commissioner in charge of the Mexican government strategy change toward the new Republic and latter the Mexican Omni Power Ambassador to the European Union and today, he is a Federal Congressman; maybe you as a simple cooky do not understand political strategy, but it exist and I am at this time Porfirio Muñoz Ledo representative in Baja California for his powerbase “Nueva Republica” organization, an organization that has as a goal to turn Mexico in to a real democracy and republic.

On the photo of the congressman candidate, he did not provide the photo in time for the printers so they printed it with my photo on both sides, I paid for the printing anyway and we printed some more for him latter.
What kind of doubt do you think you can cast with this; you were there in Baja at that time and you (I think ????) voted on the 2000 elections so you must have seen my name when you casted your vote.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2010 at 06:53 PM

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-10-2010 at 06:56 PM

Elinvestiga8r
Nice to know there is a club that take this as a fun thing as it should be, send an invitation to Jesse the ignorant cooky liar and to Kat54 the liar or they will die of a hart attack soon.

Since you are going to wait for veredict on Olivia and Narc, I can tell you that you will not have to wait for long, things are moving very fast now .
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 7-10-2010 at 06:57 PM

Why does a serious, important businessman and land developer waste his time on Baja Nomad... What kind of person comes here to spead hate over other Baja people (Mark and Olivia)?

The only result would be to turn tourists away from enjoying Mark and Olivia's beautiful restaurant... to hurt another person...in order to drive them away so he can take there business and make it another one of his collections... People and their lives mean nothing to this power hungry man... so it would seem.

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2010 at 06:59 PM

Pages:  1  ..  72    74    76  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.