[*] posted on 7-10-2010 at 07:10 PM

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2010 at 07:13 PM

David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 7-10-2010 at 07:19 PM

Show us the evidence David... Convince me that Muñoz is a good guy and he has a reason to slander* Mark and Olivia on the Internet (instead of allowing law enforcement to do its job). All Muñoz can do here is harass this couple... You have taken sides, but have you met Mark and Olivia to see what kind of people they are? You can just drive right there and have a visit with them... That is something you can't do with Muñoz because he doesn't tell us where (in Tijuana or ? ) he is... Because he is rarely at Bahia Concepcion, from what we hear.

* I don't think there is ever a good reason to slander people on the Internet... it is a cowardly thing to do.

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2010 at 07:28 PM
David K

Rafael Munoz has shown his evidence with respect to his land. He is not a land Thief. I support him in that and period. As far as the issue with Mark and Olivia I have said I am not taking sides until a verdict is rendered in court. Person(s) in here have something they are not telling the rest of us and I hope some day that story can be told.

David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2010 at 07:36 PM

You don't see this as a bully trying to push others off their property and hard work... who are providing a good service to Nomads?

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2010 at 07:50 PM
David K

I said I support the documents Rafael Muñoz has provided as proof he did not steal land. David if he is a tough guy with respect to protecting what is his I would do pretty much the same as he's doing if not more. All parties have been in here saying what they want to say with respect to their respective issues. Rafael has proven to me and all I care is that he has proven it to me to get my support on that issue that he is not a land thief. I have not condemned Mark and Olivia for the allegations levied against them and have steadfastly stated I am waiting for a verdict in a court of law before saying anything about those allegations.

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2010 at 07:52 PM

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-10-2010 at 07:53 PM

David K
Why do you think Olivia and Narc have 8 criminal prosecutions going on and two federal also, because they are just good people.

Show me good people who cook protected species or who are drug addicts.

No my friend, this discussion is not over trying to discredit a couple of nice guys, it is over the fact that she was caught cooking 2 sea turtles and selling themt in her restaurant.
All the other facts are just a smoke screen to deviate the attention off the main issue.

People who know Olivia and Nark, know they are drug adicts and alchoolics, nobody, not even you can denny that fact.

The sea turtles are a protected specie and is not just right to cook them and sell soup out of them; it is now against the law and a federal offense and that is why they are being prosecuted.

Olivia was caught with the stew pot on her hands by the authorities, she first said that she was only cooking them for an Ensenada couple b ut latter was found that she buy it form a lady in Requeson beach where the authorities also caught arts of the caguamas.

She may say we planted the sea turtles in her restaurant, but please explain how is it possible for any of my employees to enter her kitchen with a couple of big sea turtles, cook them in a big pot and when she saw the marine commandos, she ran to the kitchen and got the big pot to try to go out the back door ??? if she did not know what was in the pot, why run???

Why pic up that particular pot from her kitchen and ran out the back door??

There is no explanation and that is what the police think and also the judge.

Corruption is possible when secret prevail, but as you know, this is no secret.

All of you who try to pass them as a nice couple being bullied by some rich guy, are wrong and you know it, trying to cover it up is immposible now and very soon you will regret having said they were a nice couple and that will be because they will let you down.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-10-2010 at 07:54 PM

dtbushpilot
nice to have you here too, but do not insist, Jesse he ignorant cooky liar will not leave, he has a mission, le him try.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 7-10-2010 at 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTIG8R

elvis,
that's a good one :lol:

what's up with the black power fist? looks reminiscent of black panthers,... but don't think you intended that,... so, who has the mano negro?
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2010 at 08:04 PM

So, because you don't have any better evidence against them, you bring up the turtle story (again) hoping to get sympathy from the tree huggers (greenies) here.

Olivia told me what happened and she (in person) is far more believable than you (on the Internet). Do you think someone being so harassed te way you are harassing them would take a chance at breaking the law?
Allowing a Mexican family to use her kitchen for their big event is the kind hearted action of this lady. Do you also go around to other places (like Comondu) and turn in other families cooking turtle (beacause you have nothing else to do)?

If it is turtle crime you hope to stop, then leave... they have been arrested and released for allowing (without knowledge) someone else to cook their fiesta turtle meal.

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2010 at 08:22 PM
mtgoat666

David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2010 at 08:51 PM

What are you drinking tonight (can I have some)? :light: :lol:

Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-11-2010 at 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
David K
Why do you think Olivia and Narc have 8 criminal prosecutions going on and two federal also, because they are just good people.

People who know Olivia and Nark, know they are drug adicts and alchoolics, nobody, not even you can denny that fact.

PLEASE RESPOND TO DAVID K'S REQUEST FOR DOCUMENTATION OF MARC AND OLIVIA'S GUILT OF NARC TRAFFICKING.

Anyone can press charges, especially when they have a motive like yours, but you should provide proof before slandering these people.

The turtle stuff is total nonsense. As you stated: they were raided for drugs, none were found, but these headless turtles were discovered, so other charges were pressed. Personally I don't believe that you give a rat's a$$ for those creatures. And it bothers me that you're using that specific crime to fulfill your real estate dreams.

The details of many of your responses, however, indicate to me that many of your answers are honest. There can be no denying that. You are a powerful man in baja Mr Munoz and must be very annoyed with the unexpected resistance you're encountering. The others had folded much quicker in the past.

But the documentation you provided deals with the legality of your land ownership. That was never in question in this thread. In fact, there is no mention of disagreement anywhere here in regards to that. The issue here has been a criminal case of drug trafficking and the killing of a protected species. Why the smoke screen? Your "proof" has nothing to do with the crimes.

In fact, all your "proof" shows is that you covet the land that the restaurant occupies and could be highly motivated to set people up for the charges you are making. I mean, it's obvious from anyone reading this thread. Don't you see that?

(a) You are making legally unfounded accusations.
(b) You have much to gain personally from these crimes.
(c) You have a history of being involved in identical real estate disputes with others in the past.

Despite your long and detailed posts these 3 facts make readers not want to support you.

Let me put it another way.

Even if Olivia and Marc were guilty of these crimes, the energy and ardor with which you are pursuing these people convinces me that it's not the crimes which are really motivating you so much. After all, you stated yourself that drugs are readily available in Mulege. Why aren't you pursuing this noble cause with other local criminals? And turtles are being poached all over the peninsula. Why the sudden anger over this with your neighbor?

Don't you see how transparent your indignation is?

How stupid do you think your readers are?
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-11-2010 at 04:37 AM
I do not drink!

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
What are you drinking tonight (can I have some)? :light: :lol:

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-11-2010 at 07:38 AM

David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 7-11-2010 at 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skipjack Joe
Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
David K

PLEASE RESPOND TO DAVID K'S REQUEST FOR DOCUMENTATION OF MARC AND OLIVIA'S GUILT OF NARC TRAFFICKING.

Anyone can press charges, especially when they have a motive like yours, but you should provide proof before slandering these people.

The turtle stuff is total nonsense. As you stated: they were raided for drugs, none were found, but these headless turtles were discovered, so other charges were pressed. Personally I don't believe that you give a rat's a$$ for those creatures. And it bothers me that you're using that specific crime to fulfill your real estate dreams.

The details of many of your responses, however, indicate to me that many of your answers are honest. There can be no denying that. You are a powerful man in baja Mr Munoz and must be very annoyed with the unexpected resistance you're encountering. The others had folded much quicker in the past.

But the documentation you provided deals with the legality of your land ownership. That was never in question in this thread. In fact, there is no mention of disagreement anywhere here in regards to that. The issue here has been a criminal case of drug trafficking and the killing of a protected species. Why the smoke screen? Your "proof" has nothing to do with the crimes.

In fact, all your "proof" shows is that you covet the land that the restaurant occupies and could be highly motivated to set people up for the charges you are making. I mean, it's obvious from anyone reading this thread. Don't you see that?

(a) You are making legally unfounded accusations.
(b) You have much to gain personally from these crimes.
(c) You have a history of being involved in identical real estate disputes with others in the past.

Despite your long and detailed posts these 3 facts make readers not want to support you.

Let me put it another way.

Even if Olivia and Marc were guilty of these crimes, the energy and ardor with which you are pursuing these people convinces me that it's not the crimes which are really motivating you so much. After all, you stated yourself that drugs are readily available in Mulege. Why aren't you pursuing this noble cause with other local criminals? And turtles are being poached all over the peninsula. Why the sudden anger over this with your neighbor?

Don't you see how transparent your indignation is?

How stupid do you think your readers are?

Thanks for putting it out so clearly Igor... This is my point as well... ELINVESTI8R, this 'anti-personal' crime Muñoz has waged against Olivia and Marc is what bothers me, and I would think any other Nomad.

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 7-11-2010 at 08:00 AM

The new requests for additional "documentation" I do not believe are based in true .. as when Mr Munoz first responded to a request for documentation, the documentation was rejected out of hand as "fraudulent"... period

That position gradually changed and then the documents were accepted, with comments made or "issues" with what the documents "actually" said.

1. Hotel belongs to Roberto Meloni.. Mr. Munoz does not state that there is any claim made by himself and/or anyone else to ownership of subject site, only the “structures and/or improvements” in this document.

2. Argument that physical ownership determines ownership until a case has been tired and resolved in court is not supported by any documentation

3. Attack on personality on Mr. Munoz political affiliations lacks any documentation to support assertions..

4. Attack on Mr. Munoz’s Military career.. Is not based in any fact of any type and to try and compare Mr. Munoz’s to Hitler.. Is once again nothing but a personal slander and has nothing to do with the facts supplied by Mr. Munoz

5. Attack on Mr. Munoz’s position with a newspaper.. Again is unsupported by any facts and are intended to slander

Also noted that his documentation for his ownership of the subject site.. was not disputed by anyone... at that time

Mr. Munoz supplied documentation does support his position, at this time

I have not seen anyone else supply documentation for review, and all the other is just ... Blah, Blah, Blah, hearsay, bs.. and more demands that questions be answered with additional documentation.. seems to be a one way street at all times, from my position

The responses thus far to Mr. Munoz’s documentation are assertions which are not supported by any factual documentation, rather just attacks on Mr. Munoz personality, choice of political affiliation, and interpretations of supplied documentation

Not a clue why one would have these responses to Mr. Munoz’s submission to official documentation, which in fact prove his position, at this time.

Would welcome, additional official documentation, which would afford one the ability to confirm or reject, positions which have developed on:

1 Property ownership of the subject site
2. Ownership of subject structure on the subject site
3. Credentials of individuals who dispute Mr. Munoz’s credentials

It would however seem to be beyond the scope of many here on Baja Nomads..

Other than to bring up additional request for Mr Munoz to supplied additional documentation, while there is NONE supplied by anyone else.. who has adopted a count position.

At this time, one could only find for Mr Munoz.. on a number of issues: supply of official documentation, taking point by point the arguments posed and resolving, and continuing to defend his position with simple and elegant logic supported with official documentation and a history lesson on Real Estate dealing in Mexico and how Political Parties impact same. Which is not any different as in the United States... if you think not.. what about the Freeway which will be put in against the wishes of the folks that like to surf Trestles, by the President of the United States, which somehow got added onto the "bail out bill" which we the people will be paying for .... for many years to come.. And the "Bill" was supposed to save the "Economy of the United States"...

Please don't ask me for "documentation" on that one.. I really don't feel like digging it back out....

I do not know any of the parties involved in this "case".. other than these posts on line.. and have no "personal and/or financial interest" in this issue

Have just found it surprising the vitriol and slander which is supported and/or allowed on this thread

Would expect a lot better .....

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-11-2010 at 08:44 AM

Rafael this is a great picture depicting you in a "I don't take crap from NOBODY" posture. Embrace the Mano Negra apodo given to you and wear it with pride. I sure would.

Pages:  1  ..  73    75    77  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.