wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 7-11-2010 at 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE
Quote:
Originally posted by wessongroup
Again, I have requested documentation from anyone to help with this point, yet none have supplied any to date.

We have been given assurances by one individual this evidence is forth coming.. one can only wait...

Documentation? where do you think you are? kansas? any documentation provided by both parties should be taken very lightly considering the huge amount of fake paperwork floating around Baja at this time. A person who asks for documentation is clueless about the way things are done here in baja.

You have been given assurances by an individual that ALWAYS promises assurances and never delivers, that is there for all to see in past cases where Muñoz is involved.

Wake up!

True and correct documents can be requested, if someone needs to third party independent verification of all supplied documentation, same has been suggested

And for now we are to my knowledge talking about the cooking of turtle meat in a Restaurant.. and that is all

And no I don't think I'm in Kanas... and Mexico does have Government Agencies and they do keep records and copies can be requested under current Mexican Law

If you have specific knowledge about restrictions to request under the Freedom of Information Act your Country has for it's citizens, please advise

[Edited on 7-12-2010 by wessongroup]

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 7-11-2010 at 07:02 PM

for the time being, would prefer that the topic stay on"turtle meat" allegedly being cooked, in the kitchen, I can only guess...

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
here is a reminder:

Quote:
Originally posted by OLIGUACOMOLE
To all concerned; yes, I have been involved in many different and some very bad situations, affecting my business for more de 19 years, my reputation, my image and my life of all the ones I love including our families and friends. I am not going to tell you all of the details of this lately federal offense that indeed happened in my restaurant on Saturday April 11th, Easter weekend, because is and going to be under investigation. I am working in my restaurant and my business is open that’s a big plus, yes it is a huge felony and you don’t stay out to tell the story, you go straight to a federal prison and might be 1 to 9 years in jail, but who ever is trying to nail me down didn’t do it right. I was not selling “soup”, I DID NOT KNOW because the food was bring to my restaurant cooked and ready to be serve, I was not making money with it, it was for a group of Mexican families from Ensenada and they were going to pay for the drinks and service as well for the use of the facilities of the beach and restaurant. The officials from Pesca and Sagarpa including the marines were there for hours and DID NOT find any illegal and/or out of season species in my freezers or refrigerators, what they found in a pick-up truck outside the restaurant in the garbage containers was these plastic bag with parts of a turtle, 2 heads, 4 fins and the chest or bottom part of it, NO BLOOD OR GUTS. Also parts were in a plastic bag type that I do not have here. No other parts were found.

Someone called after dropping off a blue covered pot at my restaurant and said “there is a pot blue with turtle at Buenaventura. Parts of turtle in trash, and drugs under the computer.

Rafael Munoz “el mano negra” mentions that I have several reports in Mulege for different “crimes” but HE does’nt say that he is the one that made all these accusations against me and fail in all of them.

If anyone has questions about me and wants to know more about these nightmare feel free to come to my restaurant, because I am not going to play this BS that Munoz plays.

Muchas gracias, Olivia Higuera.

who knows what the real story is???????????????
'

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-11-2010 at 07:03 PM

My friends
In the past we may all have eaten sea turtle, but we did it almost to the species extinction.

When that happen, it is time to stop eating the animal in danger; first it is suggested, but people just keep doing it as if nothing was going to change; the governments have to step in forbidding the killing; at that point it is against the law and a crime to do it; it is no longer an excuse to say that you used to do it so you are going to continue.

The crime is exacerbated when a business is involved, because the merchant is not only breaking the law, he is promoting the felony to get revenue.

A lot of you, say you know Olivia and that she is a nice lady, but if you know her, you must know that she never give away anything or let you use her kitchen for free; you should know it, so the story about she letting an external guest use her kitchen without knowing what was being cooked is infantile; also to cook sea turtle is not an act you can hide, it really smell and you know it is being cooked 1/2 mile away, so Olivia was not only allowing a couple use her kitchen, she knew what was being cooked and she for sure knew it was illegal, but she did it anyway.

Another fact is that if what she say were true, it would have been an isolated event, but we all know it was not an isolated event.

At that time I was not at the hotel, but several usual guests were and they related the events to me direct hand.

At least TWO different corporations were watching the Restaurant looking for drugs, then they knew because Olivia was publishing the fact that she will be selling sea turtle that Saturday and the authorities being there got the word and got their teams together.

She was caught by 3 DIFERENT Federal corporations and a marine commando caught her with the sea turtle pot on her hands, she didn't say IN HER FIRST STATEMENT THAT she was allowing a couple use her kitchen, she said SHE WAS COOKING IT FOR THE ENSENADA COPULE.

If she was cooking it for them in her restaurant, do any of you think she was not charging for it???? even people who know her say she would never cook for free.

Also, the sea turtle parts were all over her property, her trash can and her pickup; also they caught the lady who sold the sea turtle to her with part of the same caguamas and she said Olivia asked her for them for Semana Santa and her son caught them at sea on her special order.

The same multi corporation task force, went all over Baja cracking down on people selling sea turtle, Olivia was only one of the ones who were caught, so it was not a task force for her only.

Of course the task force went to Comondu and other places and they only caught 3 places with sea turtle and Olivia was the only restaurant.

Do any of you are ready to justiffy selling an endangered species on restaurants???? do any of you are ready to justiffy breaking the law just because before it was not a crime.

Did you know that using and selling cocaine was not a crime some years before and it was being sold on any Pharmacy??? Do you also on the same basis condone the use and traffick of cocaine?????

The law seve a purpose, to allow for costume or to change costumes that no longer are fair of good for some one else or specie.

To change is our obligation because we didn’t do it voluntarily in time, now we have to change and is not a question; it is an obligation from now on.
comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 7-11-2010 at 07:10 PM

I think that I now have enough information and my bet is on Seabisquit .:yes::yes::yes:

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 7-11-2010 at 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by wessongroup
for the time being, would prefer that the topic stay on"turtle meat" allegedly being cooked, in the kitchen, I can only guess...

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
here is a reminder:

Quote:
Originally posted by OLIGUACOMOLE
To all concerned; yes, I have been involved in many different and some very bad situations, affecting my business for more de 19 years, my reputation, my image and my life of all the ones I love including our families and friends. I am not going to tell you all of the details of this lately federal offense that indeed happened in my restaurant on Saturday April 11th, Easter weekend, because is and going to be under investigation. I am working in my restaurant and my business is open that’s a big plus, yes it is a huge felony and you don’t stay out to tell the story, you go straight to a federal prison and might be 1 to 9 years in jail, but who ever is trying to nail me down didn’t do it right. I was not selling “soup”, I DID NOT KNOW because the food was bring to my restaurant cooked and ready to be serve, I was not making money with it, it was for a group of Mexican families from Ensenada and they were going to pay for the drinks and service as well for the use of the facilities of the beach and restaurant. The officials from Pesca and Sagarpa including the marines were there for hours and DID NOT find any illegal and/or out of season species in my freezers or refrigerators, what they found in a pick-up truck outside the restaurant in the garbage containers was these plastic bag with parts of a turtle, 2 heads, 4 fins and the chest or bottom part of it, NO BLOOD OR GUTS. Also parts were in a plastic bag type that I do not have here. No other parts were found.

Someone called after dropping off a blue covered pot at my restaurant and said “there is a pot blue with turtle at Buenaventura. Parts of turtle in trash, and drugs under the computer.

Rafael Munoz “el mano negra” mentions that I have several reports in Mulege for different “crimes” but HE does’nt say that he is the one that made all these accusations against me and fail in all of them.

If anyone has questions about me and wants to know more about these nightmare feel free to come to my restaurant, because I am not going to play this BS that Munoz plays.

Muchas gracias, Olivia Higuera.

who knows what the real story is???????????????
'

it does seem kind of fishy for a restaurant to turn over their kitchen to a customer. it also seems to be a convenient excuse when caught serving illegal turtle,... blame it all on the customer.

so, let's hear from the customer. ramanus53: who was the customer? was it DK or Elvis8?
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-11-2010 at 07:43 PM

Edit to say: Sorry I tasered you Jesse. I meant it for Mtgoat666!

[Edited on 7-12-2010 by ELINVESTIG8R]

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-11-2010 at 08:27 PM

mtgoat666
" I was not selling “soup”, I DID NOT KNOW because the food was bring to my restaurant cooked and ready to be serve, I was not making money with it, it was for a group of Mexican families from Ensenada and they were going to pay for the drinks and service as well for the use of the facilities of the beach and restaurant."

SHE SAY SHE WAS NOT MAKING MONEY, BUT THEN SHE SAY THEY WERE GOING TO PAY FOR THE SERVICE AND DRINKS AND USE OF FACILITIES, THAT MEAN THE RESTAURANT AND WHO WILL BELIEVE THAT SHE DID NOT KNOW THAT SHE WAS GOING TO SERVE SEA TURTLE, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE SEA TURTLE AND DON'T KNOW IT IN A SMALL REATURANT, IT SMELL A LOT; ALSO, THE SEA TURTLE PARTS WERE ON MARK JEROME BURBEY PICUP TRUCK, HER ALLEGUED HUSBAND, NOT JUST ANY PICUP TRUCK.
ALSO SHE HAVE FAILED TO EXPLAIN HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT WHEN SHE SAW THE AUTHORITIES, SHE TOOK THE POT WITH THE TURTLE AND TRIED TO GO OUT THE BACK DOOR WITH IT AND WAS CAUGHT WITH IT ON HER HANDS BY A MARINE COMMANDO?
IF SHE DID NOT KNOW THAT THE POT HAD COOKED CAGUAMA, WHY DID SHE TOOK THAT PARTICULAR POT FROM HER STOVE AND TRIED TO RAN OUT WITH IT?; SHE DID IT BECAUSE SHE KNEW WHAT IT WAS, SHE TIRED TO TAKE IT OUT BECAUSE SHE KNEW IT WAS A CRIME TO HAVE IT AND NOT TO CHARGE FOR IT IS UNBELIEVABLE, SHE WAS CHARGING FOR EVERYTHING ELSE AND SHE ACCEPT IT.

I agree, we should wait for the veredict on her crime, but if the turtle were planted and the authorities thought it was true, they would have indicted some one else and nobody beside her and her cook were indicted and subjected to trial.

On the part that all the fellonies she is being prosecuted for were initiated by me, it is a lie, because from the 8 prosecutions, only 4 are mine for damages to my property and she confesed to the police right away and later changed her story in writing and that is why she is being also prosecuted by the authority for lying to the authorities.
The others were intiated by Juan Ankrom and his wife and by Jimmy an American who she tried to kill in her restaurant; a conviction was issued on those last charges, 6 years in jail, but for some obscure reason the oreder to start serving the time has never been served.

So it is clear we are dealing here with a convicted criminal, not a nice lady; she is just waiting for more convictions on a lot more charges.

Whoever here trying to denny her own words, have a difficult time doing it, because she herself have admited to the crimes in writing to the police and district attorney; we are not trying to convict her, her own actions did it and she admited having commited the criminal actions, we are just trying that justice be served and criminals go to jail for their crimes after being convicted by a judge.

Why people here denny she is a criminal? she have been convicted of several crimes already; the first one was the one for commiting fraud against Mr. and Mrs, Christ and the conviction ordered her to pay back the money. she never did; the last one was for Jimmy's injuries that put his life in danger, injuries sustained with intent to kill, Jimmy said she was there with Narc kiking and hitting him with a machete; he also with other hotel guests heard her saying to Narc "Kill him"; only the order to start serving the time has never arrived.

But the best point is made by ELINVESTIGAT8R just wait and see; almost every issue that has surfaced her, has found legal proof and a little more time will bring down these issues too.

Just do not believe that Mexico is a Lawless country, it take it's time, but justice sooner or latter comes down on the criminal.

Also, you should not believe what Jessy the cooky liar say that it is easy to forge official documents in Mexico, it is easy on any part of the world, but in Mexico if you do it, it is a federal felony and the Federal police will come down on you just like a ton of bricks, so do not believe that and try it, it would be on you for a long time in jail; it is easy to do it, but extremely hard to go away with it.

Mexico is a lot like the USA, but a lot of people think they can go away with violating the Mexican law, only they will find out that it take time but justice come in Mexico, some time harder than in any other place in the world.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-11-2010 at 08:50 PM

Mtgoat666
You are the second one on this discussion who think, the first one was elinvestigat8r.
Yes it smell fishy or to sea turtle; also that Ensenada couple was never found or their name provided, not even by her Narc husband even after they supposedly knew them from Ensenada.
If that Ensenada couple exist, why nobody, not even her husband provided their name to discharge Olivia; also, if that couple were there cooking at her kitchen, why only Olivia and her cook were apprehended by the task force?????? That means there was nobody else at the kitchen so that mean Olivia and her cook were cooking the sea turtle.
She is convicting herself with her own words and that is what usually happens to criminals.

At the time the task force surrounded the restaurant, only Olivia and her cook were inside and were apprehended by the police, nobody else left the premises; that is why only her and her cook are being prosecuted.
If the police thought that some of my employees at Hotel Buenaventura planted the sea turtles on Olivia, they would have apprehended them too, but nobody beside Olivia and her cook are being prosecuted.
Your observations are the same the Federal Judge and the police made and she never explained them in a credible way.
Nice to have some one else beside Elinvestigat8r who use their head here.
:bounce::bounce::bounce:

[Edited on 7-12-2010 by ramuma53]
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-12-2010 at 05:01 AM

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 7-12-2010 at 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTIG8R

elvis8:
your caricature is close, but off. yes, i am a gas bag, but no i am not bald, and due to good genes never will be :bounce:
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-12-2010 at 06:03 AM

Touché Devil Goat!

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-12-2010 at 06:09 PM

nice to know you mtgoaqt666 only your look is very hard on people
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-12-2010 at 06:29 PM

Just as another comment on Olivia’s words
She said that I have failed to prosecute her in all procedures and that is false.
All my accusations on her were accepted by her, as having committed the acts of destruction on my property; she later changed her story and for that act, she is being prosecuted now for lying to the authorities, so I have not failed on any of them, everyone of them is going to convict her; but the local district attorney was holding all the cases or sending them without proof AND RETURNED BY THE JUDGE TO BE COMPLETED, he is only dragging his foot on all her investigations, but he has not dropped anyone or declared her innocent or not responsible for the criminal acts; the sword, or 8 swords are on top of her head, ready to drop any minute; she has not been declared innocent in any of them and she is being prosecuted for several.

Hope she becomes smart and just leave soon before the swords start to drop on her head, because then, after the third conviction she will be there in jail forever and Santa Rosalia jail is not exactly the most comfortable in the world.

All these are not my doing, it is her doing; she became adamant and cynic when committing the crimes, she just didn't believe she would be prosecuted and jailed; she was wrong and continue to be wrong if she think she will not be convicted and jailed for her crimes, actual crimes, but may be more coming I know Federal Police have not dropped her case on the unloading of drugs, it is a matter of time, she have done it so many times, she will do it the last time.
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-12-2010 at 07:24 PM

80 pages of bile and anger.

Mr Munoz, you are one of the unhappiest men I've ever come across.

Such a waste.

If this is the price people have to pay to get rich - I don't envy them one bit.

You are one angry man.
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-12-2010 at 07:41 PM

Hey Skipjack, You make a good point, these two, Ramuna53 and Elvinst8 are certainly people who deserve our compassion, never before have I seen such sad pathetic and angry souls, whose lives are spent to gain so little while losing so much.

Certainly both Dave E and Ramuna deserve our compassion, our thoughts and our prayer to help them through what is certainly the expression of their sentiment, lives so full of spite, anger and desire to hurt others, they must hurt inside, they must have suffered a life full of abuses, perhaps far worse than any one else can imagine.

As a group, we are able to listen, to hear their words which convey such horror and lack of joy, while we do not tolerate anti-social sociopaths at dinner, we can support them in this online community.

Ramuna and Dave E, let it out, talk about it, open your souls, forgo your promises to this sad cause, you are better than this, you can be so much, tell us your real dreams for joy and peace? A walk on the beach in peace, the joy of giving to those in need, the joy of celebrating hard work! We can listen if you will talk real talk.

[Edited on 7-13-2010 by gnukid]
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 7-12-2010 at 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skipjack Joe

If this is the price people have to pay to get rich - I don't envy them one bit.

He may have money, but he's far from rich. He shows a poverty of spirit and soul that makes the complete man.
Can't buy or cheat people out of that stuff.
24baja
Senior Nomad

Mood: Wishing we were in BOLA

[*] posted on 7-12-2010 at 10:30 PM

blah blah blah blah blah.....thought I'd run up a post number, this is insane reading and it will never end, i am so glad i am not living this!
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-12-2010 at 11:27 PM

larryC
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-13-2010 at 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTIG8R

Are you on San Diego TV? Don't you do the "Turco Files" for one of the local TV stations?
 Pages:  1  ..  75    77    79  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.