Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  6    8    10  ..  36
Author: Subject: Baja Real Estate advise
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 3-13-2011 at 06:59 PM

lookingandbuying
In a private property lease, you can only talk about a I day less than 10 year lease only, but it will be renewable as many times as you want and if you do not put the end date, it is an indefinite time contract equal to 10 years maximum, but, if you make a 99 years lease and you want to be tied by it, it will work as long as both parties want.
If the landlord´s children are not in agreement with your children, there may be a legal problem, but the 99 years lease is an agreement of wills and legality is defined by agreement of wills, so you will have a legal fighting chance, more if the contract was signed before the fideicomisos started, because you must apply the law that was acting at the time the contract was signed, not actual law.
I can tell you that the ´Castillos del Mar´ lease contracts, are for 49 years, are between Americans and a Mexican and those contracts are fully legal because they were signed before the fideicomiso was invented and the law limiting the contracts to 10 years were in effect.

[Edited on 3-14-2011 by ramuma53]
lookingandbuying
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-13-2011 at 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by gnukid
Who thinks lookingandbuying is certainly a shill? Hello Skeet?

Look at this group and their posts??? self-promoters, turtle soup N-zis, defunct hoteliers, real estate agents, friends of navy commanders, bajagringo and WHoosh what are you thinking?, what is this some sort of street dogpile?#$#!% geezo when you look at this unlikely group, it conjures up images of Buggsie Segal movin' in.

It's quite apparent by their posts, association and apparent intent, this not a group to look to for any advice, help, facts or direction, quite the opposite-super scary. I'd like to give Whoosh the benefit of doubt that he is simply misled but that point passed long ago, you can know someone by the friends and associations they choose.... frightening to say the least that BN is such a haven for misinfo and shills.

I do place a fair portion of blame on Doug who certainly allows this and encourages this to manifest.

Gnukid,

What is YOUR problem. If you want to know who I am feel free to U2 me and I will give you my telephone number to contact me on. Or, in the alternative send me yours and I will call.

I am not really sure what problems you have with the discussion on this thread or why Doug should have ANY concerns about the posts. It has been all Baja related??

For you to call me a shill is offensive. Since you seem so sensitive about the topic/discussion it leads me to believe that you are either a real estate agent, involved with real estate or heavily invested in Baja real estate. Shill??:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You know I had been looking at this site LONG before I ever registered as it did not seem worthwhile to post as everyone jumped your case and it was a ton of BS. I then registered and have posted several times. For the most part, I have gained great information by visiting this site and learned a lot about various places and things in Baja.

Just spent a month in an area I really love in Baja. Will be coming down again real soon. Actually, I fully intend to one day live down there full time. As it stands now I have used some friends houses while there, hit a ton of different hotels, rented houses camped you name it I've done it. In fact, would love to eventually purchase a place down there at some point. So shill?? NO!!! Person that loves Baja? YES!!

This topic seems real easy to me. Is there a National Land Title issue that affects property in parts of Baja, or not?? Talking about duck and turtle soup is BS. While I do not know all of the "players" here and it appears that some here have negative issues with others here I AM NOT ONE OF THEM!!

Next time you need to blow off some steam and accuse someone of being a shill look for someone other than me. Jeezz...go have a beer and cool off.

Why is it that you are so touchy about this subject and the posts made? Also, to obtain what you feel is good information about RE issues in the area for those of us that would like to know who do you recommend? At this point I have not seen where you have added any value to this particular topic. And to give you credit, I will add at least on this thread.

The real estate topic, title issues, problems people have had, good experiences people have had should all be shared. The issue of real estate needs to be transparent. For the life of me I have never found so many different answers to the same question, answers that are represented as fact that are blatantly false and many people trying to line there own pockets at your expense. Then, you get a breath of fresh air and find someone that knows some things and you add it to your bag of information. You drag the bag over your shoulder for a long time and at some point use the good information to make an informed decision. And, to be very clear I am not sure nor convinced that the current topic/issue of National Lands problems is accurate or not. I'm still in the I DO NOT KNOW AREA. How bout you??

Are you saying...come on down...BUY...everything is good. Whatever you do your money is safe in Baja real estate? Or, are you saying we should all be hush hush so no one ever finds out what's going on?? We need more fools to drop in so we can unload our problems to them before they catch on? I do know in Costa Rica many of the Gringos have to wait for another idiot with a ton of cash in their pockets to unload the big mistake they made when they bought their place there. Is this what's happening here?? Let's all be hush hush so we can screw someone else?

Shill :?::?::?::?::?::?::?:
Woooosh
Banned

Mood: Luminescent Waves at Rosarito Beach

[*] posted on 3-13-2011 at 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by gnukid
Whoosh, you must admit much of this thread is hypothetical, other portions attempt to establish credibility by referencing credible sources and then by association making alternative claims-it's conjecture. I could also make the argument that the US Constitution was never ratified, the Federal Reserve is not Federal not legally permitted, The Western States are part of Mexico, ad infinitum. There are vast issues of uncertainty which may be argued successfully, many people have won court cases against the IRS, many people have declared sovereignty in the the US, Lakota Nation is a sovereign area covering a large territory, William Walker raised the US flag in La Paz and established it as a US territory etc...

Whoosh you are clearly making a strong case for yourself that you do not have faith in your own legal rights and you would therefore give them up to someone like Ramuna whose case apparently you support.

Why not instead, mind yourself, mind your home, stay out of trouble, manage your household and avoid getting involved in shenanigans.

Instead of drawing attention, playing this silly and illogical speculation game, why not tend to your own business, live life and avoid known snakes and sharks.

Slow down and think about your actions and associations more carefully.

I am actively trying to preserve sections of the central sandy beach from development for the people of Rosarito by obtaining Federal Zone concessions. I have violent people trying to possess and sell the concession I have title to. I don't play dead and I'm not in this for any personal gain. I have learned from Ramuna that if I am to prevail, I need to play by the same rules the land thieves are playing by and now I have done so. It's all about having the correct information down here. I don't like people stealing things from me or the people of Rosarito for their profit. The beach should be free, clean, safe, and accessible for everyone and that is how I have decided to give back to the people of Rosarito. It's that simple really. bite me.

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
1961- JFK to Canadian parliament (Edmund Burke)
krafty
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-13-2011 at 07:16 PM

folks repeatedly trying to rid the hood of some trash, but because they had their fm-3's were unable to do so. sorry I was not more specific
We live just south of Rosarito, Dennis
Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-13-2011 at 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lookingandbuying
Quote:
Originally posted by Woooosh
The most interesting part of this discussion to me is how recent these legal decisions on land titles are. The Rosarito national lands issue is as recent as 1992 and as yet unresolved? YIKES. I don't think any owners or potential buyers know these legal events are still fluid and that Torres had been blocking and stalling the legal process to his benefit. I don't think anyone would buy down here knowing that they might not be buying anything. If someone with more legal knowledge can file some legal papers and take your property- what did you buy?

The 100 year lease topic is dangerous. Anyone reading this thread could file the correct papers for that area and it would more legally be theirs than yours. That's more than a bit unsettling. It is a hard game to win if you don't have access to the correct information, and most expats don't.

Woooosh,

Agree, it is taking a lot of time, but, when you think about how much time it takes for legal cases to weave their way through the process here all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court it should not be that surprising to us that things do take time in Mexico too. I mean here you can be a young man when the legal process starts and be very old and grey haired by the time a decision is handed down from our highest courts in the land.

The one thing we do have to keep in mind is that things are much much cheaper as a result of all the confusion and misinformation. So in some circumstances it is helpful. And like our friend Krafty above who has a 100 year lease with 63 years remaining :rolleyes: it's working for him at the moment. So it's all good until it's not!!

So with all this happening I think I read on one of your posts that you have a 4000 sq ft place across the street from the ocean where you have a concession in front? How do you handle these property title issues? I know you are currently going through a battle regarding the concession property but how do you hold title to the house? Just wondering as you certainly seem to be fully aware of all the issues so want to know how you have done a work around that works for you.

One last comment and this is more in response to Rumanna53. He keeps saying the developers are going to have a big problem once this National Land title issue gets sorted out. I would think that the developers are long gone and that the current owner's of a house or condo are going to be the ones that suffer the hurt? It would seem that if the NAtional Title problem/issue is true that a big assessment would be coming from the current owner's of these places, possibly. He has also mentioned a price per sq meter or sq something or other that people would need to pay to finally obtain a proper transfer out of the National Lands. I was wondering what this amounts to per sq foot of land?? Any idea?

It is just a real shame that this is going on. It truly hurts the locals as a result of diminished business activity. The interesting thing is even with all this uncertainty which has been around for a long long time people still buy and sell places all the time. Been going on for years.

All our legal Mexican paperwork (land escritu for the house, which is in a fracciamiento, and the federal zone concessions) is under the Mexican half of the family. I am a Yankee and technically own nothing down here. If they throw me out, my home is in the mountains of Colorado.

When we bought the land and built the house, we were assured no one would ever be able to build on the beach in front of us. We kept the beach clean and paid to have several abandoned buildings torn down. One day in 2006 we noticed new construction (A Grupo Aries tower) going up on top of an old foundation near us. Curious we asked our builder/lawyer how this could happen and were told the laws had changed and everyone was grabbing up the beach to sell and develop. That is when we had the entire section of beach in front of us surveyed and applied for the Federal Title which was granted in 2008. Some parts had already been taken, but since the water had touched the land our house is on- we got first dibbs. In 2008 we applied for more beach and that was awarded to us in 2010. That condo that went up in 2006 is finished but has never been occupied- so they must be having legal issues. We have been patient but firm with a violent squatter who is trying to sell half our concession. It belongs to the people of Rosarito, we have met with Mayor Robles and have offered it all to him for his new boardwalk project.

If I lose, the people lose. Some ex-pats volunteer at animal shelter, the Red Cross or whatever. I surfed in front of the spot my house is on in the 80's- and this is my gift back to the people of Rosarito- the beach. I don't know how this country got so screwed up a Yankee has to fight for the beach for the Mexican people, but that's where we are today. If I lose- they lose their beach, so I won't lose thanks to Ramamu53 and his experts (who are recognized and recommended by SEMARNAT and used as legal expert by the Baja courts). I needed a pitbull and I got one, but I'm a def a Labrador person at heart.

[Edited on 3-14-2011 by Woooosh]

\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\"
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 3-13-2011 at 07:33 PM

krafty
Just south of Rosarito, between the federal zone and the highway start the 1952 National land Presidential proclamation and that mean, you are on top of national land and your 99 contract is worth nothing, but if you are in Castillos del Mar, you are safe for the 99 years.
Also, since you only have a lease contract, the one in trouble would be your landlord, not you and he may have to pay the $1000 pesos/m2 if he wants to keep the land.
Also in case the problems start and your landlord do not want to pay, you may together with your neighbors buy the land from the government through a Mexican corporation and really keep the land forever.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 3-13-2011 at 07:56 PM

I think we hit a sensible spot for some people here, like jeese and Gnukid.

I would ask them, why are they promoting the idea, that ignorance about a topic, is better than information????
Why ignoring about a potential problem is better than knowing about it????

Also they are trying to resurrect the turtle soup issue here and I would ask them also if they are also condoning the killing of sea turtles???
Because I do not feel at all bad on helping to prosecute people who make soup out of protected species and I will do it again and again.

also because I do not see any harm in informing people who buy homes in Rosarito, that a problem exactly like the one in Punta Banda, will explode in the near future all over the coastal strip.

Those people come here in good faith and will spend money hard earned along their lives, to buy their golden years home and do not want to get involved in land problems, the best thing they can do, is go to a safe place, to buy and if they anyway want to buy in the Rosarito area, they will do it knowing, not in ignorance and that is only correct.

The issue here, is that people, who are planning to buy, must know that a problem exists, that the real estate agents, are not giving them the full facts disclosing, they deserve and if they are going to buy anyway, they better take strong legal steps to secure their money, in case problems explode, please do not accept in house title insurance of course.

We just ask them to follow the title chain to a national land legal title, with an area less than 2500 Has. As the law mandate and this is not speculative or theory, it is the law.

WHY DO I ASK THEM, TO DO IT THEMSELVES AND NOT USE AN ATTORNEY OR A PUBLIC NOTARY OR A PUBLIC OFFICIAL? BECAUSE THOSE ENTITIES HAVE BEEN LYING TO CUSTOMERS FOR A LONG TIME AND THEY ARE THE ONES WHO CREATED THE EXISTING PROBLEM, NOT THINKING ABOUT THE BUYER AS IT IS THEIR OBLIGATION.
Also, if the dogs bark, it means that we are really doing something good.:light:
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-13-2011 at 08:15 PM

Don´t get me wrong people, ramumas advice is priceless, a man famous for invading other peoples land, using his late boss narco influences to twist the legal system, offering real estate advice. He knows all the tricks and scams land thieves use because hes one of them. So on that point, the info provided by him is valuable.

At least hes good for something.

Woooosh
Banned

[*] posted on 3-13-2011 at 08:31 PM

Ramuma53: I'm glad to see you fight back- with information. I did try to read the turtle soup thread and all I could keep thinking was the same thing page after page... why were these people serving turtle soup in the first place?

A thread that runs this long is going to be frayed eventually. You provide great information on the actual law of the land, which eventually will prevail. I don't know why these guys are barking at you- you have never said not to buy in Baja, only be informed of what you are buying. Would this information have changed my mind about buying/building in Rosarito, no. I wanted to live where I wanted to live (and I didn't spend more than I could afford to lose). My fight in this entire thread has been for the people of Rosarito and until you came along I was out of ideas and information on what to do next. It has not been the most pleasant two years of my retirement. On the other hand- everyday a handicapped family pulls up in their van to the Disabled Beach Access we put in on the concession and our family watches and smiles. It makes them feel good and now they "get it". Not many Mexicans (my own family at first too) can understand why you would spend money on something you don't want to profit from- but until the Mexican laws for federal zone land titles work properly, I simply have to. What Ramuma53 did was to show my family the path that will work to accomplish this Yankee's goal to protect the beach from development. And it happened in this thread. I'm on the Turtle's side.

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-13-2011 at 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by krafty
We live just south of Rosarito, Dennis

I thought you were up in that area. Thanks.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-13-2011 at 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
In a private property lease, you can only talk about a I day less than 10 year lease only, but it will be renewable as many times as you want and if you do not put the end date, it is an indefinite time contract equal to 10 years maximum, but, if you make a 99 years lease and you want to be tied by it, it will work as long as both parties want.

This is the closest thing to gibberish that I have ever seen here. Why don't you just say, "Ten years at a time." There is no ninety nine year anything.

Not only that, I question whether Rental Agreements, which most "leases" actually are, have any weight in court. Almost none of them have the seal of approval given by a notary.
It's all Smoke and Mirrors.
Also....in all my time here, I've never seen anyone do business with a landlord while actually knowing for a FACT that he does indeed own the property. The trusting US sucker just leaves himself wide open to be victimized, then cries when it happens.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 3-13-2011 at 09:13 PM

Continuing with the true Rosarito history
In 1915 the ´compañia Explotadora de la Baja California´ was created in Mexicali B.C. then that company bought from the Joaquin Machado´s estate the 19,300 Has. That company was 99.8% owned by Hugh Francis Collins born in Canada in a clear constitutional law violation.
In 1917 the Mexico President Carranza proclaimed the Baja lands that were at that time in the hands of foreigners, National land and that affected all the Rosarito ranch lands, from El Oasis north of Rosarito, to Calafia south of Rosarito.
Here I want to make clear that at that time, there was no land that was owned by the Machado family estate and this is important because several legal actions were initiated later that just ignored this simple fact.
In 1919 the Hotel Rosarito initiated construction owned by Hugh Francis Collins, but neighbors made complained to the president about the foreigners owned company, owning land on the forbidden to foreigners strip.
The president obligated the company to sell to a Mexican the hotel and nobody better to be the buyer than the president compadre, Mr. Barbachano (here we must question the validity of a sale made between a foreigner to a Mexican, selling land that a president in 1917 proclaimed national land and was not at that time, the foreigner´s property).
Barbachano continued with the hotel Rosarito building and opened it as a casino that even Alphonsus Capone visited latter.
In 1936 the Ejido Mazatlan was created taking lands from the Machado family estate (What lands !!!!!).
We can see that the Rosarito´s Real Estate disorder started in those years.
In November 7, 1952 a presidential decree was issued, proclaiming all the lands starting at the Rosarito´s creek, between the highway and the sea and ending in Punta Banda Ensenada, National Land.
In 1959 the president ordered the Baja Casinos closed and they caught Hotel Rosarito operating as a gaming casino and was closed and confiscated by the Federal government, from the Barbachano family.
The local workers went to Mexico city to ask the president to allow them to reopen the Hotel Rosarito as a hotel only, because the hotel was one of the very few working places in Rosarito.
The President allowed the workers to reopen the Hotel Rosarito as a hotel operated by the workers union and they returned to Rosarito to do it, but then made the biggest mistake ever made by a union, they asked Mrs. Barbachano to come and act as the new Hotel Rosarito owned by the union CEO, she did it and restarted the business as usual, but in the next years, she started to fire all the union members, admitting only new ones controlled by her.
Nobody buy 4 union members remained and Mrs. Barbachano was now acting as the owner; latter, Mr. Barbachano died without a will and the Barbachano Estate composed of 45 people who claimed to be Mr. Barbachano´s wives and sons and daughters.
That legal issue never has been resolved by the Mexican courts and nobody can claim to be the Mr. Barbachano will owner at this time, including the Hotel Rosarito.
When Mrs. Barbachano died, her estate went legally to Hugo Torres Chavert, her nephew, but since Hotel Rosarito is very doubtufull Mrs. Barbachano´s property, it is very doubtfully Hugo Torres Chavert´s property.
The Hotel Rosarito workers union, in 1992 made a claim to the Federal government, asking for the hotel to be returned to the real owners, the worker´s union, but it was immediately suppressed by Hugo Torres Chavert.
The legal proof that the Hotel Rosarito´s land is national Land, came in 1992, when the merchants owning the ´Mercado de Artesanias Benito Juarez´ asked the Federal Government for the sale of part of the Hotel Rosarito´s lands, it was granted and a National land´s title was issued to the merchants union.
Of course Hugo Torres Chavert objected the sale, but was legally destroyed by the national land office, that demonstrated that the Hotel Rosarito lands, were National Land and as today, the ´Mercado de Artesanias´ is working and well and not paying to Hugo Torres Chavert.
In 1986 another presidential decree, proclaiming all the lands between Tijuana, Tecate and Ensenada, National Land.
All these facts are supported by official documents already tested in Federal court and I can provide a copy to anyone who needs it.
lookingandbuying
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-13-2011 at 09:18 PM
Information, the more the merrier!

Quote:
Originally posted by Woooosh
Ramuma53: I'm glad to see you fight back- with information. I did try to read the turtle soup thread and all I could keep thinking was the same thing page after page... why were these people serving turtle soup in the first place?

A thread that runs this long is going to be frayed eventually. You provide great information on the actual law of the land, which eventually will prevail. I don't know why these guys are barking at you- you have never said not to buy in Baja, only be informed of what you are buying. Would this information have changed my mind about buying/building in Rosarito, no. I wanted to live where I wanted to live (and I didn't spend more than I could afford to lose). My fight in this entire thread has been for the people of Rosarito and until you came along I was out of ideas and information on what to do next. It has not been the most pleasant two years of my retirement. On the other hand- everyday a handicapped family pulls up in their van to the Disabled Beach Access we put in on the concession and our family watches and smiles. It makes them feel good and now they "get it". Not many Mexicans (my own family at first too) can understand why you would spend money on something you don't want to profit from- but until the Mexican laws for federal zone land titles work properly, I simply have to. What Ramuma53 did was to show my family the path that will work to accomplish this Yankee's goal to protect the beach from development. And it happened in this thread. I'm on the Turtle's side.

Hey Wooosh,

Personally, I think this is a really cool thing that you have done and are continuing to do. That's what is nice in retirement, we are allowed to give back and help others (without reward) as we do not need to scratch in the rat race for every penny to cover all the monthly bills. Well, hopefully, if we planned properly for retirement this is how it works.

The part about the beach being maintained for use by the disabled is close to my heart, as I have been in that category for the better part of my life. I previously have seen the video you made and the part about the disabled parking sign being removed etc. What have you guys done to the beach to make it more accessible for the disabled? Would love to come (and use) the beach there when I am around.

I too had briefly browsed the turtle soup thread but ended up moving on to something else at the time. A nice person here sent me a U2 today with the thread and now I will soon go back to read the full thread in detail to more fully understand some of the background that seems to be causing the snipping on this thread. I can't see where turtle soup has anything to do with National Land titles but hey, ya just never know, maybe there's a kernel of information in the thread that will be useful to me?

It is just so amazing to me that there are so many different versions/ideas/opinions and misinformation about the proper way to take title to a place in Baja. While I sort of wish it was as cut and dry as it is NOB I do like the lower prices resulting from all of this. I think the best part here that was stated somewhere is hey, if a person wants to come down to the area and buy, and, they are fully aware of the various issues they can then decide if they are willing to throw the dice and buy a place. It would be very unfortunate for a person to buy something and then become aware of the information. Not really fair to the person.

While I really don't need to know and maybe I will find some of the answers in the soup thread I just keep wondering why some here are so defensive about the topic. More so when it gets to the point of calling me a shill...where did that come from?? I understand why some have personality differences but this subject matter seems pretty straight forward and personality differences or not we should be able to have a civil banter about it, why not? Instead of the nonsense posts about this or that why not share valid information about the in's and out's of buying/owning or leasing a place in Baja? Just like the 10 year private lease terms...some here may not have known about this issue and it is a good one to know if you plan on paying for a place on land you are leasing. Same goes for having the correct FM that allows you to be able to legally enter into a contract, even a mere rental agreement.

The funny part, other than the casting of personal attacks and the put downs by some of the posters none of them have come out and said Ramuna53 is wrong in what he is saying. So maybe he is a bad guy with a checkered past that has correct information.

Who knows as I am just a shill according to the one guy here, go figure??

Thanks for all of the information you have provided and for what you are doing for the people in your area. It's fun to do the right thing, just because it's the right thing to do.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 3-13-2011 at 09:28 PM

Dennis
The act that legally create an obligation, is the expresion of the partie´s will to be tied by that act conditions and obligations, then, you give formality to that act, by making it in writing and making it public, through a public notary. but those formalities only give certainty to the act or contract, the act that any court accept as an obligation is the one that both parties prove in any way accepted; that is why even a talked contract works and is accepted by a court, Mexican or American.
If you do not know about an issue, please do not talk about it.

Concerning rent contracts, at this time we have 49 years contracts and even 99 years contracts, that are perfectly legal, because those were signed, when the law allowed them, remember, a legal act, is obligated only by the law that was acting at the time it was made.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 3-13-2011 at 09:52 PM

Jesse
At least you accept that something is good, but remember that I demonstrated with official documents that my property is a legal one, that all the accusations made against me, were false and you have never been able to prove, even a single fact you say, is true and that is why I started to call you ´Jesee the known liar´ but that was another story.
Also I challenged you to demonstrate that I work for anybody beside me and made it easy to you, by allowing you to at least demonstrate that I ever worked for anybody but myself and you never did it.
We all know you have ties to Hugo Torres Chavert and that is why you continually attack anything I say, even if it is completely illogic to do it, you may had problems with Mr. Ernesto Corona but I told you that if you have them, just take it to Tommy his son and he will very gladly give you what you deserve for attacking a dead man, his father.
So, if you keep telling lies and false accusations against me, people will notice your attitude, like fellow Nomad ELIVETIGAT8TOR did.
Please if you do not have anything useful for other people, just go somewhere else to say what you want.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-14-2011 at 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
the act that any court accept as an obligation is the one that both parties prove in any way accepted; that is why even a talked contract works and is accepted by a court, Mexican or American.

Yeah...right. Tell me a foreigner in Mexico has a chance trying to prove the content of a verbal contract.

You are the stereotypical Mexican who relies on mystery to prove a point. Fact is all but useless here.
krafty
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-14-2011 at 08:15 AM

Ramuma-si, we are in CDM-with a 100 yr. contract. See you guys, you don't know everything :smug:
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-14-2011 at 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by krafty
Ramuma-si, we are in CDM-with a 100 yr. contract. See you guys, you don't know everything :smug:

I guess it's human nature to see and hear what serves your purpose.
mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-14-2011 at 08:59 AM
ramuma53

This has been a real excellent topic, thanks to you. There has been a vast amount of good solid information coming out of this.

I'm just going to take the time to say "Thank you" for providing such great data and.......much of your time spent here. This is perhaps the most valuable topic ever listed here at the BN.

Wish there was someone like you over in the San Felipe area :cool:

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
krafty
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-14-2011 at 10:48 AM

What do you mean, Dennis??
 Pages:  1  ..  6    8    10  ..  36

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.