Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  78    80    82  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-15-2010 at 05:37 PM

mtgoat666
Why are they not moral please say exactly what the inmoral act is????:(
Sorry my friend, but the one who send the lightning is god and he doesen't like us to cook sea turtle or people named goats 666 who tell him to who he must send his lightning; he usually send it to that kind of people.
Also why did you choose to be named goat and 666? did you have any connection on the dark side?????:lol:
KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-15-2010 at 05:37 PM

Amala has nothing to do with Munoz.
This is a private property that the company has owned since 1971 and is fully fenced.
The complete area from Armenta to Requeson is owned by the same company.
We have title insurance from First American Title Insurance Company and Stewart Title Insurance company.
Nobody involved in the project has anything to do with Munoz.
If anyone ones to know more about the development you can email directly at info@amalabaja.com
http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=42612&pag...
Did you steal this property?
Is this why it is not offered anymore?
Where is your land if AMALA ownes all the other land?
Do not they have a concession?
Bajatripper
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-15-2010 at 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
Jesse the Cooky liar
That is the only reasonable thing you have said here and maybe in your whole life.
You can insinuate anything about me here, I will answer and have fun with it, but you going to imply that other people are something, just to try to get some dirt on me, is not very smart in Baja, keep it on me only, your vendetta is on me, don't get in to trouble with other people, I know you are a harmless cooky but some other people may not take that in to account and remember that we are in Mexico.

Hello, Mr. Muñoz
Jesse did a hard thing and backed down and has officially checked out of the conversation. With all due respect, why don't you show a little class and let it be? Or is your real agenda to keep the crap flowing?
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 7-15-2010 at 08:27 PM

DOUG... Time to put this thread to bed, yes?:wow::light:

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

BajaNuts
Super Nomad

Mood: no worry, no hurry....it's all good!

[*] posted on 7-15-2010 at 10:21 PM

final question to ramuma53-
what does all this ranting and raving on an internet forum get you?

Has it helped your business? Has it helped your cause of protecting the turtles?

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 7-16-2010 at 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
DOUG... Time to put this thread to bed, yes?:wow::light:

let it die naturally.
euthanasia is bad.
Lobsterman
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-16-2010 at 09:05 AM

I would like to thank Ramu for multiple reasons

1. His crusade to rid baja of drugs. Drugs and the lowlifes that come with it is why myself and +thosands of people like me no longer bring our hard earned dollars south into Mexico. I do not want to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. being a greyhair puts extra emphasis on me. I took Skeet's advice 4 years ago. I monitor this board everyday looking for signs that things are changing for the better. I know this causes a great hardship on the wonderful, kindly and hard working people of baja but safety first. People like Ramu and his efforts to rid Mulege of drug scum will bring us back in hords inspite of what Skeet's says. I retire in 197 days and hope to be going to Mulege to rent a place, fish daily with my Cabo216 and spend lots of cash on the local economy.

2. Thanks for explaining in layman's english who owns what, access to the beaches, who can charge rent, etc. Also what are differences between marine, federal, personal ownership of land. I guess for forty years I was paying to sleep on the beach where it should have been free but $5-10/day was not worth worrying about either then or now. Safety is paramount. I liked his reasoning on fencing his property so there is a choke point for making cars go by his employees' watchful eyes to get to the beach where a gringo was murdered a few years ago. Every bit helps.

3. The National land problem is finally understandable. It's unfortunate some people lost their's in this process like in Punta Banda but right is right and business is business. Correcting the misdeeds of others in the past will finally unmuddle the waters on land ownership to spur gringo and businesses to buy land in mexico again.

4. For his unemotional approach to explaining his side with facts and legal documentations. His command of the english language is quite commendable. Not a single other person on this board (perhaps I missed one or two) has provided one shread of evidence to refute what Ramu has presented in this thread. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

5. Jessie should be giving Ramu thanks for the heads up that he is in deep dodo for dissing a deadman who can not defend himself. Jessie better keep a low profile cuz as Ramu stated "this is Mexico".

I hope this thread continues because I would like to see justice done if in fact drugs and other misdeeds were done as Ramu has so elegantly explained. If Mulege and other cities can clean up their towns and one can again feel safe traveling south, thousands of people like me are waiting in the wings for it to happen, we will return with a vengence for time lost and will bring our bucks with us to distribute to the locals for restaurant meals, lodging, tinkets, pangas, etc.

I miss Mulege greatly but...... still waiting
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-16-2010 at 09:33 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by DianaT

You are aware, I am sure, that the Turtle Project at Bahia de Los Angeles is no longer and according to what we were told, when it ended all the turtles were eaten. :no::no:

No, when was it reported and being such a fantastic story, why no multi-page outrage here on Nomad?

Even if true, why not encourage Muñoz to start one?

David,
Once again, you are accusing me of making up stories----you just won't quit, will you. I thought maybe you had changed a little, but evidently not---you just want to mouth off when you have no idea about what is happening.

When is the last time you were in Bahia de Los Angeles? And believe it or not, nomads is not where all that happens in Baja is reported all the time. There are multitudes of foreigners who travel and or live full or part time in Baja who either don't know about nomads, or know about it and don't care, or really dislike nomads.

So before you start with your accusations, AGAIN---check it out.

We found out that the turtle reserve was gone from BOLA when we went to there earlier this year---it was no longer there. We talked to people who live near where it was, and they told us about its closure.

Now, I certainly did not see the people eating turtle, but the people who live near where it was told us that they were captured and eaten after the shut down. Also, some friends who live there now said that is the word around there---that they were eaten. Please note that in my original post I made sure I said that is what we were told because we did not see people eating the turtles. But the project is closed unless someone has re-opened it in the last few months.

Why don't you drive down and check it out before you mouth off!

It is like your lame defense and pretense that you know anything about this dispute----yes, we know a number of people who know Mark and Olivia, like them, and therefore take their side of the story. Some people say they know Munoz and think he is not OK.

But, just because someone is liked or disliked does not necessarily make them a crook or a liar or not a crook. It is a dispute that will eventually be settled.

I would never venture a guess as to who is innocent and who is not---I DON'T KNOW and YOU DON'T KNOW. Just because someone is hard working and liked by some nomads, does not make them necessarily innocent, nor does it make them honest and ethical.

But you are the self-proclaimed expert on ALL things Baja. You do have a lot of knowledge, but try, for ONCE sticking to the things about which you do have knowledge and quit mouthing off when you are clueless.

I once again very much resent your accusations----but I just have to consider the source --- it is what you do.

[Edited on 7-16-2010 by DianaT]

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-16-2010 at 09:41 AM

Lobsterman I could not agree with you more. Thank you for being so eloquent in your post. WOW…Spot-On!

Those of you who do not agree with Rafael Munoz Martinez as far as the documents he provided as the truth in his defense, I still love you like a brother and a sister.

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 7-16-2010 at 10:41 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by DianaT
You are aware, I am sure, that the Turtle Project at Bahia de Los Angeles is no longer and according to what we were told, when it ended all the turtles were eaten. :no::no:

No, when was it reported and being such a fantastic story, why no multi-page outrage here on Nomad?

perhaps no multi-page thread because the alleged turtle eaters did not advertise their feast. or perhaps everyone knows but does not care. or perhaps such a feast never happened.

dk: you may be shocked to discover that things happen in baja without nomads knowing and opining

[Edited on 7-16-2010 by mtgoat666]
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-16-2010 at 11:47 AM

BajaNuts
Have you heard that the one who does not object when somebody call him a thief accept the fact?????:light:

A lot of people had the wrong idea about a lot of things and now a lot are thanking me here or direct for explaining the wrong facts.

A lot of people thought that I was stealing land; now a lot of people know I am not.

Do you know that Tijuana, Rosarito and Ensenada, places that were some of the most visited in the world are now dead towns? do you know the causes? Would you worry about that fact if you lived in one of those towns? if your business were there?

I do and I am doing something, not only here but in a lot of places.

I oppose the drug dealers and you know that is not very healthy occupation, but to just go with the wind is not very healthy either and if you are going to die, die standing, not hiding.

This is a reality for us and Mulege is almost dying because there is absolutely no tourism but why there is no tourism??????????
Because our politicians got in bed with the drug traffickers, got their money, the politicians got greedy and started to sell protection not only to one of the drug traffickers group but to several; when several groups got the absolute impunity, they also got greedy and started to fight among them to control the area and started to kill people all over the place, even in Caliente, movie theaters, dance clubs and even on Revolucion street; at this time, Tijuana has at least 10 executed people every day; not even your war in Irak Afganistan kill so many people per day; would you go to vacation with your wife in Irak or Afganistan??????

Aggravating that, you Americans want not only to visit, but to live in paradise (Baja) and the Land ownership is a problem, you started to lose the dream house you wanted for your golden years because of land disputes and like in Punta Banda it went the other way; you usually trust people in power so they trusted the Baja Governor’s cousin and the Ejido but they lost their houses.

A that time, the American consulate consulted me and I told them what would happen and exactly what happened; they told me that they had the Governor’s word that nothing would happen and you know what happened.

In 1992, the Agrarian Department knowing about those problems started a regularization program in Baja, South Baja and Puebla; in Puebla they issued 10,000 property titles in Both Bajas Zero; why? Because the then Governor Ruffo opposed the SRA and asked the president to stop the program and guess what, be careful with what you wish, because it may be granted and the President did; remember he was the first PAN Governor? They just let him hang himself but got Baja in to the problem it is now.
Also Ruffo started to make deal
with several drug traffickers groups and sold them the police groups, city and state; then the policemen started to die because they got to be players on that business and the war started.
Also the strip between Tijuana and Ensenada became a political price and every group who could provide money to the new party in power did and they allowed them to grab the best land; that is the case for La Joya del Mar and several others the Torres Group started to build but the predicted problems started to come true.
Now our streets are worst than battle fields and we have no tourist, but looks like the PAN party just lost all Baja towns but they still have the Governor chair.
So we accept that we have both problems, drug traffickers gone crazy and land ownership problems and both affect the tourist; North Baja is known all over the world as a dangerous place, for business and personal.
We all know the problems, but how do we correct them?
First the drug traffickers: Drug traffic is not new to Mexico, it is very old, dating back to the Viet Nam war; but Mexico was a traffic point, no drugs were sold here; Also the drug traffickers were very disciplined and if the government said NO movement, they stopped the traffic at once, no explanation needed or granted; then things changed mostly in North America because they started to press for the end of drug providing; They started to jail the disciplined drug traffickers but the law of Supply and demand overran them and they lost control of the new drug traffickers; they started to sell their drugs in Mexico and it became a Mexican drug addiction problem that dropped productivity in a lot of places like Mulege; also and very understandably, the security became bad as it is today.
The government need urgently to get on top of the drug problem and world examples exist, just remember the Opium wars, there is no middle point or easy way, the government need to stop the traffickers the only way they respect; kill of jail them all; of course that will not stop the traffic because that is why it is a law, the law of supply and demand will act and the traffic start again so you in America have to stop using them or legalize the use to bring that business in to control (I know difficult) but there is no alternative; otherwise we will live in a war zone.
The land ownership problem:
Just restart the land regularization program and issue real titles to all the real owners; stop the selling of court rulings and start departing justice and that is it; order will follow.
Easy said, but hardly done, but, there is no option or we must resign ourselves to cultivate the land again and forget about the tourist trade also you will have no option but Florida or the California crazy prices for ocean view living units.
Action is needed to make those corrections, the actual Mexico President recognized the problem and has started acting but he cannot do it alone and believe me, he is almost alone.

You do not think writing in this forum changes anything, sorry to disagree, but just check the very long list of participations; at the start, every person thought I was a crook trying to steal land while Olivia was a nice lady fighting a rich guy who planted sea turtles on her restaurant to achieve his devious goals; now everyone agree I have proved my legal property, that she cooked sea turtle and is not such a nice lady, also that she has no land right; don’t you think it worth it?????
I know among those people there are Rosarito Beach people interested in maintaining the land ownership problem, those are the ones who do not listen to reason and keep attacking, but the problem is now public and believe me, they do not want publicity but to solve the problem it is needed that the buyer know about the problem he is getting in to; otherwise would be to cooperate with the fraud against tourism.:smug:
KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-16-2010 at 12:27 PM

So this is ture?
You are stealing this property?

Quote:
Originally posted by KAT54
Amala has nothing to do with Munoz.
This is a private property that the company has owned since 1971 and is fully fenced.
The complete area from Armenta to Requeson is owned by the same company.
We have title insurance from First American Title Insurance Company and Stewart Title Insurance company.
Nobody involved in the project has anything to do with Munoz.
If anyone ones to know more about the development you can email directly at info@amalabaja.com
http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=42612&pag...
Did you steal this property?
Is this why it is not offered anymore?
Where is your land if AMALA ownes all the other land?
Do not they have a concession?

The Pani Family does not have title?
You are the true owner?
Does Stewart Title know this?
KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-16-2010 at 12:37 PM

Is Munox stealing property for sale again?
Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
MPC
Sorry but DonJulio is right, you need an F4 permit to be able to legally sell a single lot, it is called Fraccionamiento and it is signed by the Governor; if you sell without one of those it is a Fraud "Fraude Equiparado" and a criminal offense.
Also I woud not trust the title insurance issued by American companies, they usually do not know what they insure and you have to go in to the fine print to see that they put a lot of ifs; just check the Maravia project in La Paz, they have an American Title insurance and do not have a private property title, they have a Colonial title that is worth nothing, they do not exist since 1992.
Also you say you own land in Bahia Concepcion since 1971 and in Bahia Concepcion there is only one Private property title for Buenavetura, all other land is Ejido La Purisima land up to Estero Santa Barbara and Mulege Ejido up from there.
Also your webpage has nothing that show you as owners.
You said that you own the land since 1971, but there was a National Land claim in 1962 by a company named Yates y Turismo that dropped the claim in 1971, and was claimed the next year by the Buenaventura owner in 1972, so how come you own something you do not have, because Buenaventura hotel is there and if you put a foot in Requeson or anyplace near, you will get a criminal charge without the premission of Buenaventura owner and that is good for you or any of your buyers.
You look like another smart guy who try to get a buck from inocent Americans, we do not need more of those, we have enough with Olivia.

Is is trying to stop the sale of lots in his area?
The Pani have owned this for years?
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-16-2010 at 01:08 PM

Kat54
Hold your horses, they fist have to say where their property is, it may be near but not overlapped.
Also I heard of the Pani family long time ago, they do not have anything that prove their property and they are not alone, a lady named Yolanda ****** also were saying she owned the place, but when we look at her alleged title, it was a buy from Mr. Gorosave and Mr. Gorosave only had a claim over the land to National Land office, a claim denied because it was no longer National land, it was my property and he based his claim on property right coming from a Benito Juarez title located 20 miles inland without any border with the ocean.
Let them show anything from the public registry and you will see.
Also as You know, I just came out smelling like roses after a 7 year court battle with the Ejido and Olivia, where every kind of authority verified my title and declared it legal; how come now those guys now say they want to sell a piece of it.
Just check their webpage, nothing; this is part of the problem I was talking about.
Also, do you still think this forum is worthless; just look how everything comes out and allow people to get informed, about any but any kind of problem; this is the real value, it is becoming impossible for crooks to perform their art without being put to the light.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-16-2010 at 01:12 PM

Just so you corroborate
He say that his property is fenced but remember who fenced the land?
Even Olivia called the police on me for doing that on my property so it is clear that I fenced my land; then who is lying?
But lets hold the horses, let them explain where their land is located in nature this may be a missunderstanding.
KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-16-2010 at 01:43 PM

The map shows it is just south of benaventura.
ABOUT US
Amalá is the manifestation of a 45-year old dream of famous Mexican architect
Mario Pani Darqui (I). Pani bought the land 45 years ago when the Baja
peninsula was virtually untouched by man. He bought the land in hopes that it
would never be disrespected and over-developed. Today, Pani’s son and
grandson in combination with a seasoned group of experts are building Amalá
with that dream in mind, with environment-friendly concepts, and with the utmost
respect for the surroundings.
CONTACT US
Developer
Mario Pani Cusi
Email: Mario@amalabaja.com
Mexico Phone: 55.6421.3935
US Phone: 978.317.2037
VP Marketing
Laurie Pani
Email: Laurie@amalabaja.com
US Phone: 978.376.9717
Q: How do I go about viewing the property?
A: Nellie Hutchison of Dorado Loreto is the exclusive realtor for the project. You
can contact her directly at nellie@doradoloreto.com, via Mexico phone: 52
613.135.0310, or via US phone: 602.628.2920.
If you already have a local realtor in mind, please contact Nellie Dorado to
schedule a visit. The Developer, Mario Pani Cusi, also welcomes inquiries at
mario@amalabaja.com via Mexico phone: 55.8421.3935 or via US phone978.317.2037.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-16-2010 at 03:37 PM

Just South of Buenaventura is Requeson and Requeson is fenced by me up to La Armenta where the SRA has a line that is my border with the Ejido La Purisima on Km 89 and the same to the North where there is an official marker on Km 94.5 put there also by the SRA that mark my boundary with the Ejido La Purisima, so all my boundaries are official markers put there by the Authority and I have a fence all over the place and everybody know it since your read about it and some of you posted it here also so there is no doubt about who own that land and you can see it on the Agrarian Magistrate answer to the Federal Judge that he recognizes my title and boundaries, so there si no question that inside my boundaries I am the only owner and it is registered in the public registry and other official regstries.
As you say, a lot of people has dreams, but property is not proved with dreams or empty webpages, it is proved with official registries and property titles and you can see mine published at my webpage www.munoz-industries.com/proof.htm let see somebody else put up something.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-16-2010 at 04:18 PM

I just published my official plans and photo of those plans on Google and you can all see them in www.munoz-industries.com/proof.htm
Every document is an official one, drawn by the Agrarian Office and recognized by the Federal Judge and Agrarian Magistrate.

If something I have to thank to Olivia is to corroborate all my documents and plans in court, so everything is a legal true, not object able by anyone or even any judge anymore.

Documents are not wet dreams, are a reality plus I have a hotel there to prove it.

I just asked to the Agrarian Office and they say the information provided is wrong, Pani was the representative for Yates y Turismo, a corporation that claimed that land in 1962 and never got it, dropped the claim or better said, abandoned the claim and it in 1967 was declared process abandonment and listed as available land again so when I claimed it in 1972 it was available National Land, case closed.

So what they have as an abandoned in 1967 claim to the National Land office not a property title.

That is why I doubt they have a title insurance that cover any foreigner; it may be something that have a lot of ifs and exclusions, subjected to getting the title, title that they never got or paid.

Please be aware that what those people are offering for sale, is a fraud and do not go for it, any way it looks like people here are lot more legally smart now, than in the past and that is the way it should be to avoid any more Punta Bandas.

[Edited on 7-16-2010 by ramuma53]
KAT54
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-16-2010 at 04:59 PM

This is your property?
We should not buy it?
Someone is trying to steal your property?
Panis stole your property?
What about the people that already invested?
Is their money gone?

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-16-2010 at 07:43 PM

Kat54
Yes it is clearly inside my property and covered by the title you can see.
You should not buy it, because I am not selling and also because it is illegal to sell without the F4 development authorization, it is called fraud and of course when you try to enter, your just bought parcel, I would put you in jail for entering my property.
No they cannot steal my property, I have all kind of legal proof for my property, what they are trying is to steal from unsuspecting Americans and then leave them to deal with me, the legitimate owner; in other words anyone who buy from them, would lose their money; that is the kind of scam that I was warning about; but as long as you ask the right questions, it does not work and some of you did; where is F4 permit to sell?. Where is you legal title? Where is you public registry sub division and authorization to sell?.
Now you understand me why this forum is really an useful place; how many of you may have bought if the information were not public?.
 Pages:  1  ..  78    80    82  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.