Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  80    82    84  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
Bajatripper
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-18-2010 at 04:52 PM

Quote:

Goat; Are you really a Chicken??

Is that like calling someone a coward? Two times?
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 7-18-2010 at 04:57 PM

Thanks Skeeter... like the change of pace.. :lol::lol:

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 7-18-2010 at 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skeet/Loreto
Oh! Goat?

Who do you think may have the Huevos to come to see me and ask me for my Bones?

NOAA/national marine fisheries law enforcement agents. they pack heat. they have badges. they eat scrawny little old men like you for lunch.

my post was only to tell you to not be such a dolt. don't advertise to sell illegal artifacts in a public forum on the internet. capiche?
Bajatripper
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-18-2010 at 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
Quote:
Oh! Goat?

Who do you think may have the Huevos to come to see me and ask me for my Bones?

NOAA/national marine fisheries law enforcement agents. they pack heat. they have badges. they eat scrawny little old men like you for lunch.

my post was only to tell you to not be such a dolt. don't advertise to sell illegal artifacts in a public forum on the internet. capiche?

And We're Off, Ladies and Gentlemen!:fire::fire::fire:
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 7-18-2010 at 05:03 PM

Quote:
FOR SALE!
I have several Rib, Spine, Spine Bones from Whales for Sale.
Also have several Lbs of Black Coral taken from 105 Fwwt off of Del Elfonso Island.

Anyone interested can have the Lot for $10,000 Cash.

skeet,
prices like that make me think you are expecting to make gains like typical poachers. poachers are scum, and should be jailed.
there is another thread here where you can compare turtle stew recipes with olivia and DK. perhaps some of the turtle eaters will take you up on your offer :lol:
noproblemo2
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-18-2010 at 06:06 PM

Ahhh, see happy hour has begun :bounce::bounce:

desertcpl
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-18-2010 at 07:53 PM

I will drink to that

:P:P:P
noproblemo2
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-18-2010 at 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by desertcpl
I will drink to that

:P:P:P

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bajatripper
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-18-2010 at 08:35 PM

What happened to you, Skeeterman? Went off to look up the Endangered Species Act regs, just in case?
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 7-18-2010 at 08:51 PM

If you want to know anything environmental... one must go to the Department of the Interior .... they are just "cracker jack" on knowing all the laws and regs.. while keeping a keen eye out for the proper development of oils well development in the Gulf of Mexico and other places .... we just haven't heard about yet... gee, can hardly wait...

ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-19-2010 at 07:47 AM

In this case the goat is on the money 100%
Just try to cross the border with any of those artifacts and you will see how much your proof of being collected before the ban works.
Most poachers have documentation like that, but use it with a lot of bones and material, sell the stuff and collect more with the same papers and that is why they do not care much for those papers.
Also he is right about it being the same as the sea turtle stew sale.
ramuma53
Banned

[*] posted on 7-19-2010 at 08:26 AM

On the lots for sale in Bahia Concepcion

Looks like nobody is there anymore, they just dropped the add and disappeared, not even an answer or more information asked for.

Santa Rosalia city officials say that, no permit for sale or development has been granted to anybody on that land and they know clearly it is covered by my title, so they would have noticed right away and not allow it in anyway, because it would be in conflict with the information they have on the Public Registry and Cadastral files.:!:

A sale with the city permit F4 mean, that they already had F1, F2, F3 done and granted and that is simply not true, because councilman must be informed and none of them know anything; we checked with Catastro and they say certainly no permit has been granted and they mean F1 or any at all.:?:

That mean that since they said that they have 2 lots already sold, they are violating the Estate penal code and committing Fraud, specifically “Fraude Equiparado” for dividing and selling lots without the due permit and the 2 buyers are welcomed to start the criminal procedures that will return their money and has a penalty of 6 to 12 years in jail to anyone involved and is considered a heavy penalty that allow no bail bond to be granted.:o

Looks like a fraud was defused thanks to this thread and some people say we lose our time writing and reading it.
:?:

[Edited on 7-19-2010 by ramuma53]
desertcpl
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2010 at 08:49 AM

very interesting

I am glad it was stopped
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2010 at 10:08 AM

Great News Rafael. Thank you for being a part of Baja Nomad! Keeping us informed on land fraud, etc. which is very appreciated. You have every right to defend what is yours and no one in here or out there has a right to tell you what to do.

MsTerieus
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2010 at 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by toneart
Quote:
Originally posted by 24baja
blah blah blah blah blah.....thought I'd run up a post number, this is insane reading and it will never end, i am so glad i am not living this!

Ooops! Your post here reveals that you have read the whole insane string. And your "blah blah blah blah" is perhaps the best and most relevant contribution anyone has thus far made. Conclusion: Not only are you living it; This is your life! :spingrin:

And, since "it will never end", you are a Zombie just like the rest of us, condemned to an eternity of insane, Nomadic absorption.

LOL, funny post! I'm a relative newbie, and I confess, I have wasted -- I mean spent -- a lot of time, myself, reading this post. I read most of it in late June. Today, I got caught up. And I have questions (in addition to Kat's, which CRACKED ME UP also!):

Who the hell is Jesse, and/or where did his posts go??? I see all these posts (starting around page 74) ranting and raving against his posts, but wait: There ARE no posts by him!

Did Jesse delete them?
Did DOUG delete them?
Did Munoz pay Doug to delete them??
Has Jesse met with foul play?!?

To be continued ...

[Edited on 7-19-2010 by MsTerieus]
MsTerieus
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2010 at 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
BajaHowodd
Why do you have such a low opinion on all bajanomads?; why do you think people here are not important? ... in fact only wealthy people can afford to live permanently in Baja ...

Wow, it sure must be cheap to live down there, if a so-called important business man calls any American who can afford to live down there "wealthy." If THEY are "wealthy" then the Americans who still live in the U.S. must be filthy rich.
MsTerieus
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2010 at 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
Kat54 the new Jesse the cookie liar

Yikes, we're up to TWO Cookie Monsters, and I still have pages to go before I reach the end! What a CLIFF-HANGER! :wow:

Timo1
Senior Nomad

Mood: Lovin every minute of it

[*] posted on 7-19-2010 at 03:43 PM

Who the hell is Greg ????

sold out and got out !!!
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2010 at 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Timo1
Who the hell is Greg ????

Somebody has to put together a program. I'm lost.
MsTerieus
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2010 at 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE
Well, it doesn't get any clearer than that, apparently "some people" may take offense at the posts of a lonely cook somewhere in baja, so i have deleted most of them because i am not going to get into trouble over something that doesn't concern me.

I am permanently out of this discussion, good luck to all.

Aha! I have found the smoking gun! Kindly disregard prior question re Jesse's whereabouts.

Pages:  1  ..  80    82    84  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.