Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  86    88    90  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 10-8-2010 at 12:33 PM

Wessongroup it was on the page before this one!

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 10-8-2010 at 02:06 PM
say what ... moderate Muslims or ....... is that Islam

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTIG8R
Wessongroup it was on the page before this one!

David... Saw on page 87 lencho's attached image of comitan's graphic.. showing only page 59, with a date of 10-7-2010 at 19:17.. it however does not show which thread topic, only the date and time, and that it is page 59.. one can only assume that it inferred to relate to this thread...

On that page I posted four (4) times.. all were text.. using the page numbers.. that are coming up on my computer...

I have now posted a graphic on this page which will change things... but, I wanted also to have a record of this too.. and now there is one.

Goat.. Did not see the need to retype the entire chronology, as I went through the entire thread and culled exactly what I said ... all of the responses from Mr Munoz.. up until page 70, but that was prior to Jesse, pulling down most all of his posts, which changed page numbers.

You may be correct, it may be the longest posts on this board, I really don't know, however, I felt a need to isolate one side of the argument, as one could not understand what was being really said and/or alleged, so I took the time to create the chronology that you see here now. I hope that explains the events and the reasons adequately, if not please advise and I will respond immediately

It is what it is.. and thankfully we now have a record of exactly what was said by Mr. Munoz up to that point, I have not recorded all other posts made my that individual, as I was then following the thread past page 70 and have been aware what has been posted and supplied in the form of "documentation"

MsT ... went back and looked it up...

[Edited on 10-8-2010 by wessongroup]

Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-8-2010 at 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666

Wessonoil:
you win the award for longest post ever on Baja Nomads :lol:

Don't forget gnukid. :yawn:

cir·cum·lo·cu·tion (sūrkm-l-kyshn)
n.
1. The use of unnecessarily wordy and indirect language.
2. Evasion in speech or writing.
3. A roundabout expression.
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 10-8-2010 at 04:08 PM

I know the picture, but can't find the post where I put it up... will delete from photobucket ... that is where I know it to be...

It's a picture of a Mexican Naval Gunboat off shore...

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 10-8-2010 at 04:10 PM

Everyone happy...

Now you will have to delete from your post... cuz it ain't me anymore.. the pic has been deleted from photobucket...

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 10-9-2010 at 05:08 AM

Geeesh!

BajaNomad
Super Administrator

Mood: INTP-A

[*] posted on 10-9-2010 at 09:45 AM

Because it's getting questioned (or referred to) so frequently...

The page # you're on depends on what settings you've made in your profile as to how many posts per page. Those of you not at the page 87, 88, 89 right now have altered your settings from the default of 20. If you were (or are) on page 59, you probably have that set at 30.

fyi,
-
Doug

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
ā€“ Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

We know we must go back if we live, and we don`t know why.
ā€“ John Steinbeck, Log from the Sea of Cortez

Affordable Domain Name Registration/Management & cPanel Web Hosting:
https://www.regionalinternet.com
MsTerieus
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-9-2010 at 09:52 AM

Thanks, Doug! That's very good to know. I'll change mine right now so that more posts per page show up!

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaNomad
Because it's getting questioned (or referred to) so frequently...

The page # you're on depends on what settings you've made in your profile as to how many posts per page. Those of you not at the page 87, 88, 89 right now have altered your settings from the default of 20. If you were (or are) on page 59, you probably have that set at 30.

fyi,
-
Doug
toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

[*] posted on 10-9-2010 at 11:13 AM
89 pages of this drivel is cool!

Those of you on pages in the 50s just aren't up to snuff. :P;)

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 10-9-2010 at 11:17 AM

Anyone like chili....

Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 10-9-2010 at 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by wessongroup
Anyone like chili....

I do!:lol:
toneart
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-9-2010 at 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lencho
Quote:
Originally posted by toneart
Those of you on pages in the 50s just aren't up to snuff. :P;)

Perhaps our forum drivel filters are just set stricter. Though that might take the page count down near zero on this thread... :)

I guess my settings give me all the hard core drivel...the nitty gritty...black glove...turtle soup and "whatnot" as Andy Griffith used to say.

Mine was a form of soft ribbing among friends. Afterwards we all go out for a cerveza. You buyin'? :yes::?:

mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-9-2010 at 02:54 PM
Turtle soup is yummy

Whale soup is yummy too I suppose. If there's an animal species out there that is in trouble.....perhaps we all should just do our little part in helping. My part...I don't buy goods made with endangered animals.

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
toneart
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-9-2010 at 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lencho
Quote:
Originally posted by toneart
I guess my settings give me all the hard core drivel...

Cranking the drivel filter up in the 90's has really reduced the noise factor in this place; surprised that more folks aren't taking advantage of it:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Perfect!

BajaNuts
Super Nomad

Mood: no worry, no hurry....it's all good!

[*] posted on 10-9-2010 at 08:12 PM

guess you must have to be an ELITE Nomad to get the drivel filter option ;)

Cypress, do you like your chili with beans or without beans? How about everyone else? Do you like your chili with or without beans?

and for those of you who like it with beans, what kind of beans? Black, white, red, pinto, kidney or other?

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 10-9-2010 at 08:46 PM

Jelly Beans.
BajaNuts
Super Nomad

Mood: no worry, no hurry....it's all good!

[*] posted on 10-9-2010 at 09:17 PM

WooHoo, Dennis like jelly beans in his chili!

Dennis...here's the $64,000 peso question....what FLAVOR jelly bean in your chili?

I do believe there is a jalapeno jelly bean~~~

Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 10-10-2010 at 04:25 AM

Quote:
Do you like your chili with or without beans?
Black, white, red, pinto, kidney or other?

With beans. Any of the above will do.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 10-10-2010 at 05:55 AM

Beans, beans the musical fruit. The more you eat the more you toot. The more you toot the better you feel. So let's eat beans for every meal.

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 10-10-2010 at 05:57 AM

Like it both ways.. and beans ... like them all too... plus .. really good "home grown peppers"... say, Nuts... think you have something along those lines... how about showing them off here ... think many would like to see what you have going...

Plus .... everyone would just love your brother-in-law's taste test you gave him.. :lol::lol:

Filters !!! I don't need no stinking filters... don't even use them on my cowboy coffee.. boil then set.. pour slow... its all good.. :):)

and Nuts... put it here in this thread... as it was about food and chilies are from Mexico in a larger sense... long with many other great things.. Including.. Turtle Soup.. :o

Native Americans, gave the many of us Europeans.. what we all eat and like today.. you wouldn't have tomatoes on your hamburgers... french fries.. and many other plants used in todays production of food and fiber.. just one accounts for the largest amount of land planted "CORN" 35% of the worlds corn comes from the Corn Belt in the United States.. .. and it came from ... humm... how about that..

Would think we could give back a little... they gave everything..

And one other thing... used to argue for our country to use our FOOD production as a tool, much the same as the Middle East uses OIL..

Try growing 90 million plus acres of corn in the Middle East, Russia, Europe, China, take your pick...

It is a resource we have... FARM LAND... really good farming land with good weather.. same for California.. some of the best farming land has houses planted on it... I worked in Ag starting in the 70's after getting out of school.. and watched it happen again.. saw in happen first in Downey and Bellflower CA.. move growers to Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino Counties.. which were then moved again.. Irvine Ranch had some of the best bottom land one could hope for ... their crops were some of the best... areas that can produce food are pretty important too... and we used to have some of the best.. which got house planted. on it..

What ya want, a car or food..

Would like to see Saudi Arabia plant a few million acres around Mecca... lets see how it comes out... if you get my drift..

Most al of that John Dear Green will run on "corn"... yeah, I know about the air ... and all the other.. but, it would sure as hell slow down the boat loads of oil coming this way.. send them to China.. see if they can grown enough to feed themselves and others .. with THEIR AG land... know their production is up... but, it ain't Kanas.. or any of the other States in the Corn Belt.. when it comes to production ...

And on top of that.. make gas $6.00 a gallon, and everything produced in China six times as expensive as it is now...

Think we might see some rather quick changes in where things are produced.... and what our trade deficit looks like

[Edited on 10-10-2010 by wessongroup]

Pages:  1  ..  86    88    90  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.