Pages:  1  ..  7    9    11  ..  24
Author: Subject: Tiger Woods in Serious Condition after Car Crash
The Gull
Super Nomad

Mood: High

[*] posted on 12-4-2009 at 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaGringo
You know, as much as this photo keeps going around the web folks are going to start thinking it is real if Tiger keeps hiding. The guy has my sympathy as far as wanting privacy but unfortunately his fame is going to cost him, one way or another...

Sympathy for a guy who can beat all the world's golfers, whose net worth is $1B, has a total fox as a wife and has screwed multiple hot babes across the country for years - SYMPATHY is not the word I would use for this dude.

What other words could be used to describe this dude or your feelings toward him?

�I won\'t insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.� William F. Buckley, Jr.
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 12-4-2009 at 07:03 AM
Unschooled

For almost a half a billion dollars... his Dad taught him golf, but sure didn't tell about this subject.. there are other way to do this.. I see folks writing about a place call Antothy's (sp) in Ensenada.. would think 300 million would go a long way there... don't think any of the girls would be asking that much for it... I hear that Fishbuck has some knowledge in this area... perhaps he would share with us.. how far would $300,000,000 United States dollars go in paying for "it"... seems Mr Woods did not think clearly about what was available to HIM with all his money:):):)

[Edited on 12-4-2009 by wessongroup]

[Edited on 12-4-2009 by wessongroup]

Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-4-2009 at 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Gull
Quote:
Originally posted by BajaGringo
You know, as much as this photo keeps going around the web folks are going to start thinking it is real if Tiger keeps hiding. The guy has my sympathy as far as wanting privacy but unfortunately his fame is going to cost him, one way or another...

Sympathy for a guy who can beat all the world's golfers, whose net worth is $1B, has a total fox as a wife and has screwed multiple hot babes across the country for years - SYMPATHY is not the word I would use for this dude.

What other words could be used to describe this dude or your feelings toward him?

I've been married much longer than Tiger.
I have had women through themselves at me over the years.
I have never considered being unfaithful to my wife.
He is an A$$.

Maybe they'll call it a "Tiger" ring now ?
He's famous, after all, isn't that cute ?
He's an A$$.

So he can play golf like Michael Jordan played basketball.
Who cares; he's still an A$$.

[Edited on 12-4-2009 by Diver]
mulegemichael
Super Nomad

Mood: up on step

[*] posted on 12-4-2009 at 07:33 AM

i understand tiger will now be known as "cheetah" on the tour.

dyslexia is never having to say you\'re yrros.
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 12-4-2009 at 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Diver

I have had women throw themselves at me over the years.
I have never considered being unfaithful to my wife.

You and Jimmy Carter.:biggrin::biggrin:

I think my photographic memory ran out of film

Air Evacuation go to
http://www.loretobarbara@skymed.com
The Gull
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-4-2009 at 06:10 PM
This thread was missing a dog picture. Nomad postings need a dog picture.

baja dog.jpg - 20kB

�I won\'t insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.� William F. Buckley, Jr.
Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-4-2009 at 07:20 PM

Quote:
missing a dog picture...

Did Tiger #^*% the dog, too?

The Gull
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-4-2009 at 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Quote:
missing a dog picture...

Did Tiger #^*% the dog, too?

Does the dog look happy?

Have heard the expression of screwing the pooch?

Cheetah had to up his Pre-nup to $80M from $20M with wifey today. He is in negotiation with Gloria Allred for a fortune for the hump job in Aus. He has worked a deal with the waitress for $1M and how many more will be surfacing we don't know.

Now there will be ladies on this board who will cheer the wifey for upping the pre-nup, but that is only for the next two years of the ten year pre-nup. After that she makes no more.

What do we call men who pay women to sleep with them and parade them around on their arms?

What do we call the women who do it?

Again, does the dog look happy?

vgabndo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Checking-off my bucket list.

[*] posted on 12-4-2009 at 10:38 PM

You've got it right Diver, just another rich-a$$ a$$.

Somewhere along the line, it seems, a whole lot of our neighbors lost touch with the concept of honor and commitment; the virtue of responsibility and accountability.

I had so many sub-contractor on my jobsites who just couldn't resist bragging about their extra-marital sexploits that I learned a good trick. Virtually every time one of these yoyos got himself into a position of earning a 48 hour notice to leave the job, because of failure to perform he would come to me begging for yet another chance. "I'll get back on schedule, I'll replace all the defective work, you've got to trust me on this." I'd just look 'em in the eye and say: "If your own wife can't trust you, how big a fool would I be if I trusted you?" I never got an answer.

It is worth thinking about if you are one of the jerks cheating on his wife. Worth remembering, too, when someone you think you can trust confides to you that his wife can't trust him.

Undoubtedly, there are people who cannot afford to give the anchor of sanity even the slightest tug. Sam Harris

"The situation is far too dire for pessimism."
Bill Kauth

Carl Sagan said, "We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

PEACE, LOVE AND FISH TACOS
toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

thumbup.gif posted on 12-4-2009 at 11:37 PM

This is a great post, Vgabndo! I appreciate your recognition of what a cheater is...a person not to be trusted by anyone. :no:

MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 12-5-2009 at 05:04 PM
Still Rich after all that Stuff

When I heard them say that Tiger might be doing a rewrite on his Pre-Nup to give his wife a Potential 55 Million, I wondered How could it be worth that ?

Then, I heard later that he's good for a Hundred Million a year in Endorsements. Makes sense to keep her, after all, even at that price.
monoloco
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-5-2009 at 05:09 PM

Quote:
What do we call men who pay women to sleep with them and parade them around on their arms?

Perro Callejero
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-5-2009 at 05:22 PM

Self-righteous people. Let's leave the Bible and religion out of this. Anthropologists tend to agree that monogamy goes against human nature. Historically, humans had a very short life cycle. And many women died in childbirth. One of the fundamental needs of man is to procreate. From the most recent census figures, it look like mankind has done an exemplary job of populating the planet. I applaud those who are truly able to practice monogamy successfully for a lifetime. It actually does take effort. However, what I can't grasp is how our society seems to create a feeding frenzy in a shark tank, whenever someone, especially someone in the public eye merely acts as he was programmed to do.
bajamigo
Super Nomad

Mood: hubimos llegado

[*] posted on 12-5-2009 at 06:00 PM

Nice ricochet thinking. You have my vote for pedant of the month.

Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-5-2009 at 06:02 PM

I'll take that as an insult!:cool:
stimbo
Nomad

[*] posted on 12-5-2009 at 06:05 PM

Tiger has a problem controlling his "wood."
mulegemichael
Super Nomad

Mood: up on step

[*] posted on 12-5-2009 at 06:06 PM

good idea

dyslexia is never having to say you\'re yrros.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 12-5-2009 at 07:28 PM

It surprises me that no one has brought up how this story has played out in Mexico, a country where "The other woman" is part of the culture. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that, down here, Tiger's mortal sin wasn't that he cheated but, that he got caught.
vgabndo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Checking-off my bucket list.

[*] posted on 12-5-2009 at 09:51 PM

How odd:

Am I hearing you say that a modern married man should be excused for violating his promise to his wife, is community, and his god (if he was married in church) because he is less a thinking being than a barbarian with an erection?

Keeping one's agreements, and being accountable for one's actions is part of what allows a man to stand as a man among men. I don't have to fear a god to do it. I don't have to fear my wife to do it. I just do it because it is the right thing to do. Is it always easy? No. But, I have an agreement with MYSELF to be responsible and accountable. I don't want to have to be accountable, so I choose to be responsible. As an atheist I don't have (nor want) the option to fall to my knees and beg forgiveness. I have to live with the fall-out of my actions. There is no easy way out.
A man keeps his word, and he doesn't blame his weakness on his barbarian past.

Hell, Howodd, by your argument there is nothing wrong with rape, right? That can't be right!

Undoubtedly, there are people who cannot afford to give the anchor of sanity even the slightest tug. Sam Harris

"The situation is far too dire for pessimism."
Bill Kauth

Carl Sagan said, "We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

PEACE, LOVE AND FISH TACOS
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-6-2009 at 12:33 PM

Tiger Woods is a dick. Maybe it's time HE got the shaft.

DON\'T SQUINT! Give yer eyes a break!
Try holding down [control] key and toggle the [+ and -] keys

Viva Mulege!

Nomads\' Sunsets
 Pages:  1  ..  7    9    11  ..  24

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.