BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  7    9    11  ..  60
Author: Subject: Arizonas new Imigration Bill(This has turned into a Rat Hole)
dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Tranquilo

[*] posted on 4-28-2010 at 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DianaT
Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
Quote:
Originally posted by oldlady
another one who hasn't read the bill....

another racist defending gestapo police tactics

and that applies to others also---there are so many of them on this forum who use faulty so called logic to defend their bigotry----sick minds feeding a sick society--

The mouth pieces, or more accurately the puppets, for Glen Beck and Rush Limbaugh are alive and well. Sick, just plain old sick. As I heard one commentator state, some people are definitely not worth the time to try and discuss any thing with, and certainly not worth one's time.

I will say that this thread has confirmed my conviction that there are several of you I hope to never meet in person---it really confirms how bigoted many of you are----not people I would want to pass through my door.

Real old time Republicans and conservatives are a different breed and people for whom I have respect even with a difference of opinion. But this is not the same as a simple difference of opinion, the comments say a lot about who people are as people---a part of the sick new movement that is destroying the GOP---I truly feel for the old time GOP----they are toast.

We have some nomads coming to visit and stay with us tomorrow---ones we respect as people. There are some, thank goodness.

Go Freaky Minute Men---it is your chance, and you do have support for the other sickos----

Diana

Uhhhh.......ummmmm.........what?

"Life is tough".....It's even tougher if you're stupid.....
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 4-28-2010 at 11:04 AM

I'm not sure why this would be catagorized as a GOP/DEM issue. Has the Bill Of Rights become a political tool?
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-28-2010 at 11:09 AM

DianT"
It does appear to me, after reading all of your Posts, that you are trying to Promote another "Kent State" Incident.
I wonder, Are you one of the kind that stays back"Behind the Front Lines' tries to excite people to Riot as you stay behind the Protection of others????.

Another thing that makes you look "Unlearned, and Weak-Minded" is trying to compare the thinking and action of todays People with Slavery over 200 years ago.
Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 4-28-2010 at 11:13 AM

Diana and the Goat (and others) are really going to love this one-----

------our Navy is plotting against us for sure, for sure!!! Spending money to "change" this building is insane IMO!!!!

http://www.10news.com/news/23284992/detail.html
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 4-28-2010 at 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
I'm not sure why this would be catagorized as a GOP/DEM issue. Has the Bill Of Rights become a political tool?

It is not a GOP/DEM issue and there are members of the GOP and some of the leaders of the GOP who oppose this bill. They are the ones that are more of the old guard, the old GOP---the ones for whom I respect and with whom when there is a disagreement about policy, economics, etc., it is policy based.

It is the new wave that is destroying the GOP and they are ones who are backing this law---the birther types, the real bigots, etc.

BTW---look at the background of the main person who wrote this bill---that will tell you a lot about the intentions behind the bill.

If I have time left on the Banda Ancha, I will give you some links later----except a walk on the beach is waiting.

So yes, you are correct---it is about the Bill of Rights and Human Rights------and no party has a lock on that---but the new wave that is taking over the GOP are only interested in the Bill of Rights and Human Rights for certain people.

Even John McCain is running scared of this new movement---he is one who used to make more sense. He is bending over backwards to please this group ----

Diana

oldlady
Banned

[*] posted on 4-28-2010 at 11:47 AM

Gee.....I missed the part about what one does when the Federal government fails to "secure" one's Natural and Civil rights. What's the procedure for that?

DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 4-28-2010 at 12:01 PM
DENNIS

This is just one link about Kris Kobach from Kansas who helped write this bill----http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2008/spring/the-nativists?page=0,11

He and organizations that he is hooked up with, like FAIR really believe that the only real Americans fit the old WASP profile----bigots and hate mongers.

GOP, or the old GOP has nothing to do with this insanity ---just that crazy new wave----the birther types and their supporters.

Well, enough---I am out of this thread, but final comment to Skeet---try learning to read and stick to your fanatical bigoted religion. Fortunately, there are still many mainline Christian Churches who still practice tolerance and many of them are in the forefront of protesting against this draconian law.

capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 4-28-2010 at 12:10 PM

"there are still many mainline Christian Churches who still practice tolerance and many of them are in the forefront of protesting against this draconian law."

and for most of them there is not much difference between kneeling down and bending over....:lol::lol::lol:

Rev. Mike, ordained in 1984.
Reverend Ewing's Church By Mail.
Deacon, Pastor Jerry Davis' Church of What's Happening Now.
Converted to teachings of The Central Scrutinizer, circa 1988.

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
Barry A.
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 4-28-2010 at 12:17 PM

Quote:
Fortunately, there are still many mainline Christian Churches who still practice tolerance and many of them are in the forefront of protesting against this draconian law.

-----"draconian law"-------you mean the one that has been in effect for decades??? NOW you (and some churches?) are upset???? What took so long??

Ok, I get it------the law has seldom (if ever) been enforced so that's ok--------Geezo, we certainly would not want to "enforce" a long standing law------that would be discrimination, or something. :o

Barry
Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-28-2010 at 12:20 PM

The All new Duncan Hunter internment camp:
Duncan hunter recently said that he believed the children of those who had entered the United States illegally should be deported.
Well that’s it were all going back to our countries of origin, except the American Indians.
Perhaps we should name the internment camps The Duncan Hunter good patriots return to your country of origin concentration camps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX11mTOY2XM&feature=playe...
Copied from you tube-

Always looking over ones shoulder is no way to live.
Help stop the cowerdice involved in cyberbullying:
http://www.ehow.com/how_5270535_fight-adult-cyberbullying.ht...
Barry A.
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 4-28-2010 at 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mexicorn
Duncan hunter recently said that he believed the children of those who had entered the United States illegally should be deported.
Well that’s it were all going back to our countries of origin, except the American Indians.
Perhaps we should name the internment camps The Duncan Hunter good patriots return to your country of origin concentration camps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX11mTOY2XM&feature=playe...
Copied from you tube-

Huhhh???? Apples and oranges (again). Entering the Country ILLEGALLY is the key word here-------he is not talking about those who came into this Country legally, or before there were border laws --------Duncan Hunter, like many of us, is totally frustrated that the border laws of this Country are being violated, and those illegals (and their offspring) are being rewarded, at the expense of legal citizens--------it is as simple as that, bottom line.

Barry
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 4-28-2010 at 12:41 PM

Quote:
This is just one link about Kris Kobach from Kansas who helped write this bill----http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2008/spring/the-nativists?page=0,11

Your link didn't work for me. This one does:

http://tinyurl.com/26botea
------------

So...what am I supposed to do here....Judge the message or the messanger? It serves me no purpose to discount the message just because the messanger is a jerk.
I'll reciprocate by not judgeing the Christian website that posted their opinion of him.
I'm going to concentrate on the message and form my own opinion.
So far, I'm leaning toward the law and order which has been established by our courts...not a bunch of reactionaries who want to redefine our laws and the Bill Of Rights.
Illegal immigrants are illegal. Illegalities must be dealt with or all of our structure is meaningless.
This dilema shares a characteristic with the cartel dilema in Mexico. Both situations have been ignored for so long that their size has become unmanageable. That doesn't mean the fight is over and lost. It just means drastic measures must be taken to regain control of our land and this is what I see in Arizona.
All the chiit that is being thrown out there now as a more humane alternative, sound immigration policy etc., is the answer. It's been the answer for a long time. Unfortunatly, it's just lip service. It doesn't happen. When It does, if ever, the harsh measures can be put aside. Until then, we have to accept desperate measures.
Either that or give up and turn the country over to whover cries loudest.
oldlady
Banned

[*] posted on 4-28-2010 at 12:54 PM

Don't hold your breath Dennis, just read a release that Reid put out an hour ago...no immigration reform until after Cap and Trade. Guess we know where the priorities are.

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 4-28-2010 at 12:55 PM

Quote:

Under the Constitution's 14th Amendment ratified in 1868, children born in the U.S. are citizens. Section 1 of the amendment says: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States."
oldlady
Banned

[*] posted on 4-28-2010 at 01:00 PM

Hunter's an idiot...along with most of Congress who don't have any more idea what is in the Constitution than is what is in the Bills they pass.

Barry A.
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 4-28-2010 at 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
Quote:

Under the Constitution's 14th Amendment ratified in 1868, children born in the U.S. are citizens. Section 1 of the amendment says: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States."

----I agree---there is no gettin around that, period!!!

Barry
Barry A.
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 4-28-2010 at 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by oldlady
Hunter's an idiot...along with most of Congress who don't have any more idea what is in the Constitution than is what is in the Bills they pass.

Whoa!!!!! "Idiot"??? You lost me on that one. Could not be further from the truth-------Hunter know's EXACTLY what the Constitution says--------I believe he was simply saying that is what he personally thought, in response to a specific question and out of total frustration--------of course he was legally wrong, and he well knew it-------he was emotionally responding, always a dangerous and improper thing for any polltician to do.

Barry
Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-28-2010 at 01:26 PM

Thank god the powers that be have finally put together a scientific way to tell who's in this country illegally. I'm sure you true Patriots will agree with this one! Maricopa County Police training video TOP SECRET!
Thank Sheriff Joe for letting this one sneak out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLh40fl9JJI&feature=relat...
Copied from you tube

Always looking over ones shoulder is no way to live.
Help stop the cowerdice involved in cyberbullying:
http://www.ehow.com/how_5270535_fight-adult-cyberbullying.ht...
Barry A.
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 4-28-2010 at 01:37 PM

Quote:
Thank god the powers that be have finally put together a scientific way to tell who's in this country illegally. I'm sure you true Patriots will agree with this one! Maricopa County Police training video TOP SECRET!
Thank Sheriff Joe for letting this one sneak out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLh40fl9JJI&feature=relat...
Copied from you tube

That's just silly!!! and all know it (or should) :rolleyes:

Barry
bonanza bucko
Senior Nomad

Mood: Airport Bum

[*] posted on 4-28-2010 at 01:49 PM

I don't understand the concern with officers asking for "papers" which a loaded word that attempts to spin the procedure negatively. You get asked for your "papers" about twenty times a day when you have to show a picture ID....ie Driver's License...to use a credit card, to get admission to a gummint office and about fifty other reasons. If you get stopped for an infraction you have to show it as the first part of the cops' procedures. That is EXACTLY what will happen as this law is enforced.....NOBODY is gonna be "racially profiled" by the cops. The law requires that a probable cause for asking for the ID must be present.

Those who want to reconquista Aztlan...and those who want the next election to be decided by voter fraud....are all breathlessly pushing to get this law stopped before it can start. Their objectives, which are not America's objectives, would be ruined if Arizona's law gets spread around....I really think it will because we have finally just HAD IT with grin screwing, lying politicoholes putting this off.

BB :-)
 Pages:  1  ..  7    9    11  ..  60

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.