Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-27-2013 at 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTIG8R
Quote:
Originally posted by monoloco
Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTIG8R
It all comes down to the haves and have-nots. If you have one use it and if you don't oh well!
When I get pulled over in California I just flash my, official, Baja Nomad Junior Special Fishing Investigator, badge, and they usually let me off with a warning.:lol:

Here is an official badge people can print and cut out to display the next time they are pulled over for an infraction.

That's perfect E. I'm going to print it and laminate it!

"The future ain't what it used to be"
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-28-2013 at 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by tiotomasbcs
Another spanking, Lee?! Surfing, Fireworks, Special Cop priviledges? By the way, do you carry a Badge? Police, not Firefighter, Marine. Rush Limbaugh supporter? If you have one flaunt it just burns my burro. Oh well. These people are just not happy! Ni modo, Tio

Gee Tom. Guess I know who's side your on. Me spanked? Nah. All fun and games here and laughed off.

Listen. Just for fun though? I'll be setting off some fireworks next door to you, you know, where the large RV park will be built, and I'll have some friends, of course, just so I can say you got spanked and I was showing ''proper morals. Deal? What ya gonna do? Call the cops? Hah hah.
monoloco
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-28-2013 at 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lee
Quote:
Originally posted by tiotomasbcs
Another spanking, Lee?! Surfing, Fireworks, Special Cop priviledges? By the way, do you carry a Badge? Police, not Firefighter, Marine. Rush Limbaugh supporter? If you have one flaunt it just burns my burro. Oh well. These people are just not happy! Ni modo, Tio

Gee Tom. Guess I know who's side your on. Me spanked? Nah. All fun and games here and laughed off.

Listen. Just for fun though? I'll be setting off some fireworks next door to you, you know, where the large RV park will be built, and I'll have some friends, of course, just so I can say you got spanked and I was showing ''proper morals. Deal? What ya gonna do? Call the cops? Hah hah.
Isn't that RV park going to be next to the new Go-cart track?:lol:

brewer
Nomad

Mood: Grateful

[*] posted on 7-28-2013 at 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by willardguy
Quote:
Originally posted by BajaRat
Quote:
I vote we go back a couple pages and have another look at kate middleton from a different angle! thanks bajaahh!:bounce:

I think I love the wind now too!

A feast fit for a King :o
I used to claim I hated the wind!:yes:
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 7-28-2013 at 08:39 AM

Quote:
Quote:

I used to go out with a lady who had been married to a cop. She told me how he would stand in front of a full length mirror when he put on his uniform....you know....all that leather and brass.......and said the process would give him an erection.

Does this happen with all you LE boys? :lol:

I think it's scary.
pauldavidmena
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-28-2013 at 08:39 AM

My father was a police officer in NY for 30 years, and my brother has been with the LAPD for 25 and counting. Both have lead feet when driving, and both think nothing of showing their badges when pulled over for speeding. Most of the time, an officer will extend an unwritten professional courtesy to another in situations like this, but occasionally it's made matters worse.

My take is that no one should be above the law, and that speed limits exist not to spoil our fun but to minimize the possibility of a high-speed accident. I don't think that use of a badge to avoid a ticket is sleazy, but it really shouldn't be necessary.
Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 7-28-2013 at 09:31 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:

I used to go out with a lady who had been married to a cop. She told me how he would stand in front of a full length mirror when he put on his uniform....you know....all that leather and brass.......and said the process would give him an erection.

I think it's scary.

I hated all that stuff hanging all over me---------I refused to wear most of it unless on 'special situation assignment'-------only my isolation and retirement saved me from severe chastisement for my ways. When I put all that stuff on, I felt like a display-stand, and a joke!!!

Barry
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 7-28-2013 at 10:02 AM

Well, ya can always use this approach ........ :biggrin::biggrin:

willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-28-2013 at 10:41 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:

I think it's scary.
what if the cop's a chick? :lol:

monoloco
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-28-2013 at 10:46 AM

Quote:
Quote:

I think it's scary.

She can frisk me anytime.:lol:

Bubba
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-28-2013 at 12:25 PM

Quote:
Oh my....:bounce:

Quote:
Quote:

I think it's scary.

She can frisk me anytime.:lol:
Barry A.
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-28-2013 at 12:58 PM

As a jesture to "equal opportunity", I hired a girl into the Ranger Force that looked just like that back in '76 , the first girl ever to become a BLM Ranger. Her qualifications were obvious, so no enhanced evaluations were necessary.

She worked out just fine, and was a good Ranger too, and caused quite a stir within BLM. (-:

Barry
bajaguy
Elite Nomad

Mood: must be 5 O'clock somewhere in Baja

[*] posted on 7-28-2013 at 01:20 PM
Good Job, Barry!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Barry A.
As a jesture to "equal opportunity", I hired a girl into the Ranger Force that looked just like that back in '76 , the first girl ever to become a BLM Ranger. Her qualifications were obvious, so no enhanced evaluations were necessary.

She worked out just fine, and was a good Ranger too, and caused quite a stir within BLM. (-:

Barry

Lynell Schalk:

http://www.blm.gov/wo/st/en/info/history/sidebars/law_enforc...

Barry A.
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-28-2013 at 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajaguy
Quote:

Barry

Good job, Barry.

Lynell Schalk:

http://www.blm.gov/wo/st/en/info/history/sidebars/law_enforc...

Good detective work, Bajaguy.

Barry
bajaguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-28-2013 at 01:54 PM
Barry

Did you ever work around the area of Kramer Jct, Atolia or Cuddeback Dry Lake in the late 60's-early 70's??

Barry A.
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-28-2013 at 02:21 PM

Quote:
Did you ever work around the area of Kramer Jct, Atolia or Cuddeback Dry Lake in the late 60's-early 70's??

I am familiar with all 3 of those places, but no, I did not work there. All my CA Desert BLM time ('74 to '86) was in El Centro except for special assignments of very short duration.

Barry
bajaguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-28-2013 at 03:23 PM

Quote:
Quote:

I am familiar with all 3 of those places, but no, I did not work there. All my CA Desert BLM time ('74 to '86) was in El Centro except for special assignments of very short duration.

Barry

OK. I spent some time in my Air Force days at the Cuddeback Dry Lake gunnery & bombing range trying to keep people from walking off with our 20mm cannon expended brass casings and anything else they could carry. :lol:

The desert there is outstanding. I really liked early mornings and late afternoon/evenings.

rhintransit
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-28-2013 at 03:36 PM

any of you guys with badges willing to sign my AZ smog emission form for my vehicle being out of the country? all you need to do is verify that the car is in Mexico and there are no smog facilities here.
it's supposed to be done by a 'law enforcement official.'
police in Loreto refuse, understandably, the form is in English. INM signed once knowingly and unknowingly once. I've written letters of explanation and sent photos, etc, but every year it's a struggle figuring out what to do each registration renewal time.

[Edited on 7-28-2013 by rhintransit]

reality\'s never been of much use out here...
bajaguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-28-2013 at 03:39 PM
Sure

If you can't find anybody there, and you are in Ensenada after Sept 17th, I'll do it

motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 7-28-2013 at 11:22 PM

I can sign it....I printed off one of those badges presented earlier in this thread and I now feel entitled enough to flash it and do as I please....:biggrin:

Don't believe everything you think....
 Pages:  1  ..  7    9  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.