Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  7    9    11  ..  14
Author: Subject: Thread Hijack
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-22-2016 at 07:57 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bajacamper  
Sarah, gotta love her. She still makes all our liberal friends run in circles, scream and shout, as their heads explode.

Thought she said she would like a cabinet post, like Secretary of Energy, so she could get rid of it. Did I hear that wrong?

Don for Pres, Jesse for VP, Sarah running her mouth, Ted and Marco in a cabinet. Doesn't get any better for some folks.

Evangelicals and rednecks making it happen.

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
Sweetwater
Senior Nomad

Mood: chilly today hot tomale

[*] posted on 1-22-2016 at 10:00 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bajacamper  
Sarah, gotta love her. She still makes all our liberal friends run in circles, scream and shout, as their heads explode.

When you can explain the gibberish that Sarah expounds, then my head might explode, until then, I'm just Rolling on the Floor, LMAO.

Quote:

“They stomp on our neck, and then they tell us, ‘Just chill, O.K., just relax.’ Well, look, we are mad, and we’ve been had. They need to get used to it.” “We’re talking about no more Reaganesque power that comes from strength. Power through strength.” “And you quit footing the bill for these nations who are oil-rich, we’re paying for some of their squirmishes that have been going on for centuries. Where they’re fighting each other and yelling ‘Allahu akbar,’ calling jihad on each other’s heads forever and ever. Like I’ve said before, let them duke it out and let Allah sort it out.” “How about the rest of us? Right-winging, bitter-clinging, proud clingers of our guns, our God, and our religion, and our Constitution.” “He is from the private sector, not a politician. Can I get a ‘Hallelujah!’ ” Mrs. Palin goes godly as she enthuses about the business world. “Mr. Trump, you’re right, look back there in the press box. Heads are spinning, media heads are spinning. This is going to be so much fun.” “In fact it’s time to drill, baby, drill down, and hold these folks accountable.” “Well, and then, funny, ha ha, not funny, but now, what they’re doing is wailing, ‘Well, Trump and his Trumpeters, they’re not conservative enough.’ ” “He’s got the guts to wear the issues that need to be spoken about and debate on his sleeve, where the rest of some of these establishment candidates, they just wanted to duck and hide. They didn’t want to talk about these issues until he brought ’em up. In fact, they’ve been wearing a, this, political correctness kind of like a suicide vest.”

Everbody\'s preachin\' at me that we all wanna git to heaven, trouble is, nobody wants to die to git there.-BB King
Reality is what does not go away when you stop believing in it. -Philip K Dick
Nothing is worse than active ignorance. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe(1749-1832, German writer, artist and politician)
When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I\'ve never tried before. - Mae West
Experience is what keeps a man who makes the same mistake twice from admitting it the third time around.
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 1-22-2016 at 11:46 PM

Now THAT'S what I call a HIJACK!

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

bajacamper
Nomad

[*] posted on 1-23-2016 at 10:12 AM

Pretty simple really. We are being screwed and it is finally time to change.
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 1-23-2016 at 02:05 PM

Oh,boy.....soon this will be banished to Off Topic.....:O

Palin is a cretin....

Let's get lost in the usual mindless chatter of non-sequitur hijacks....just so some degree of logic floats to the top of the bowl before the thread gets flushed... ;)

Like the full moon up there tonight....:light:

Don't believe everything you think....
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-23-2016 at 03:05 PM

You mean like the "oceans are not rising, the peninsula is sinking"
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-23-2016 at 03:07 PM

Did you see the dollar today. 18.4 pesos to the $. DArN Americans are ruining it for every one else.
Cisco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-23-2016 at 04:57 PM

"DES MOINES, Iowa (The Borowitz Report)—Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin continued to air her grievances against President Obama on Friday, telling an audience at a Trump rally in Iowa that Obama was “single-handedly to blame” for her defeat in the 2008 general election.

“Like a lot of American families, we Palins had big plans and dreams—in this case, regarding me becoming Vice-President,” she said. “But you know who had to go and ruin those plans and dreams? President Obama.”

Palin said that Obama insured her defeat in 2008 “just like he has defeated so many other great Americans,” and that her family had paid the price.

“I can’t help thinking that, if I had been elected Vice-President, Bristol and Willow wouldn’t have gotten into that drunken brawl and Track wouldn’t have threatened his girlfriend and whatnot,” she said. “Thanks, Obama.”

Trump, who appeared with Palin at the rally, stepped offstage after a few minutes, explaining to reporters that he could “only take that voice for so long.”"
motoged
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-23-2016 at 05:04 PM

Canadian dollar = 70 cents to the US $ ...

Canadian tourists aren't cheapskates...they are broke :biggrin:

bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 1-23-2016 at 05:28 PM

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  
Canadian dollar = 70 cents to the US $ ...

Canadian tourists aren't cheapskates...they are broke :biggrin:

Ya, eh? Cross da border wit two twenty-loonies, and two pair of underwear, and no plans on changin' either 'till March, eh?
:biggrin: ;)

...AND FURTHERMORE: A Caesar is NOT a bleedin' Bloody Mary!

[Edited on 1-24-2016 by bajabuddha]

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

motoged
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-23-2016 at 05:34 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bajabuddha  

...AND FURTHERMORE: A Caesar is NOT a bleedin' Bloody Mary!

[Edited on 1-24-2016 by bajabuddha]

As long as you don't have a seizure about the difference....

toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

[*] posted on 1-23-2016 at 05:40 PM

Well done, Amigos! Motoged's power of suggestion worked well. Looks like Jack is alive but not too well. One time I saw a T Shirt that read, "I know Jack Sh*t". :yes::coolup:
Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 1-23-2016 at 06:04 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Cisco  
"DES MOINES, Iowa (The Borowitz Report)—Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin continued to air her grievances against President Obama on Friday, telling an audience at a Trump rally in Iowa that Obama was “single-handedly to blame” for her defeat in the 2008 general election.

“Like a lot of American families, we Palins had big plans and dreams—in this case, regarding me becoming Vice-President,” she said. “But you know who had to go and ruin those plans and dreams? President Obama.”

Palin said that Obama insured her defeat in 2008 “just like he has defeated so many other great Americans,” and that her family had paid the price.

“I can’t help thinking that, if I had been elected Vice-President, Bristol and Willow wouldn’t have gotten into that drunken brawl and Track wouldn’t have threatened his girlfriend and whatnot,” she said. “Thanks, Obama.”

Trump, who appeared with Palin at the rally, stepped offstage after a few minutes, explaining to reporters that he could “only take that voice for so long.”"

LOL-----------It WAS a pretty shrill speech!!!! Gotta love her, though!!! LOL

Barry
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 1-23-2016 at 06:04 PM

Why a violin ... :):)

toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

[*] posted on 1-23-2016 at 06:09 PM

Quote: Originally posted by rts551  

It's happening in New Jersey right now!
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-23-2016 at 07:11 PM

Quote: Originally posted by toneart  
Quote: Originally posted by rts551  

It's happening in New Jersey right now!

You mean the east coast sinking as well! Oh no. Are there any palm trees to monitor there?
DavidT
Nomad

[*] posted on 1-23-2016 at 07:45 PM

Quote: Originally posted by wessongroup  
Why a violin ... :):)

How else do you turn "Hey Joe" into elevator Muzak?

David
Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.
bajacamper
Nomad

[*] posted on 1-23-2016 at 07:57 PM

Moto, as my friend the chimp said in Mad mag......VOOTIE!!!
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 1-23-2016 at 08:07 PM

Hey, you guys are really getting with the program.:biggrin:
Most entertaining thread this year, keep it up.!!

[Edited on 1-24-2016 by vandenberg]

I think my photographic memory ran out of film

Air Evacuation go to
http://www.loretobarbara@skymed.com
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-23-2016 at 08:15 PM

Saw a boat unloading drugs today on the bay...While I was eating my turtle soup... What do I do...talk to the guy with the black glove who was looking for eggs? oppps stepped on one...and I don't have my FMM.
 Pages:  1  ..  7    9    11  ..  14

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.