BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  94    96    98  ..  116
Author: Subject: Gary Patton - Updated Jan. 5, 2015
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 5-11-2014 at 10:16 AM

IT really cracks me up here when you admit you made a mistake people still make fun of you and belittle you, no matter. Ignorance is bliss.
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 5-11-2014 at 10:24 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by EnsenadaDr
You are 100% correct Vgabndo. I apologize to you and to others that it took me so long to "see the light". ...... examining this with a fine toothed comb (including myself).

[Edited on 5-10-2014 by EnsenadaDr]

[Edited on 5-10-2014 by EnsenadaDr]

Doc,
Your "fine tooth comb" is more like sledge hammer....you have beaten speculation to death with this matter.....

What is the "light" you have seen? And will it illuminate the path to see the difference between realistic possibilities and obsessive assumptions? :?:

[Edited on 5-11-2014 by motoged]

Don't believe everything you think....
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 5-11-2014 at 10:30 AM

I told you Motoged, that I apologized, if you happened to read the post that Vgabndo posted earlier and I responded to. That if we had had a concrete list or inventory to compare it to earlier it would have made more sense. I had a very real sense of sadness seeing that car yesterday, alone, abandoned and like someone had mentioned, no one had gone down to at least even lock the back door. It's only a 8 hour drive down to the car from where the family lives, and none of them has bothered to actually look inside and validate what was in it after a first cursory look way back when. Obviously no one on the board here can look through the property for legal reasons. And so again I will apologize for speculating when no one will even validate our speculation, as simple as the OJ and the expiration date. Yes we are spinning our heads in circles when we can't get answers and no one is willing to do a weekend road trip to check out the car and see what's left.

[Edited on 5-11-2014 by EnsenadaDr]

[Edited on 5-11-2014 by EnsenadaDr]
motoged
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-11-2014 at 10:46 AM

The family are victims of misfortune.....let's not blame them because they haven't behaved the way some Nomads think they should have.....

And, Doc, I have read the posts.....your suggestion assumes that I have not.....and it is the incessant assuming with which you persist that is irritating.....

Your process is more banal than the content....:no:

EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 5-11-2014 at 11:34 AM

One thing I would like to say is that I don't mean to annoy people with my comments and don't say things just to say them. They usually are important to me if I mention them. It could have something to do with being a woman. I tend to say whatever is on my mind and most men hold back on what they think. So it could be a gender issue. I have heard comments that they don't like me saying everything that pops into my mind.
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 5-11-2014 at 11:35 AM

i've heard someone famous once said, "self restraint is a virtue!"

ligui
Senior Nomad

Mood: love Baja !

[*] posted on 5-11-2014 at 11:40 AM

Peace ..:yes:
tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-11-2014 at 11:41 AM

It's not a gender issue, otherwise I'd be a monk.
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Depends on who you are. I don't believe in censoring my comments if I believe they are important and as my teacher once said, there is no such thing as a stupid question. You guys are the rough and tough John Wayne silent types and a chatting female with all kinds of questions and comments makes you uncomfortable. Sorry about that. We need to respect each other's communication styles and realize I only post what I feel is pertinent and not EVERYTHING I think.
Quote:
Originally posted by woody with a view
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:
Originally posted by Marla Daily
No one got back to me, so I investigated no further.

Frustrating!!!!

I'm not sure that's the word to describe this.

[Edited on 5-10-2014 by DENNIS]

The apparent turtle pace of the family investigating the car/location is suspicious,... Is there a reason the family (or the particular family member in charge) wants to delay the investigation?
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 5-11-2014 at 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
The apparent turtle pace of the family investigating the car/location is suspicious,... Is there a reason the family (or the particular family member in charge) wants to delay the investigation?

I have a feeling they came to terms with the reality of this issue long before some others here did.

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 5-11-2014 at 12:08 PM

Quote:
Depends on who you are. I don't believe in censoring my comments if I believe they are important and as my teacher once said, there is no such thing as a stupid question. You guys are the rough and tough John Wayne silent types and a chatting female with all kinds of questions and comments makes you uncomfortable. Sorry about that. We need to respect each other's communication styles and realize I only post what I feel is pertinent and not EVERYTHING I think.
Quote:

Well said, Doctor. I agree totally with you on that.

Barry
Barry A.
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-11-2014 at 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lencho
Quote:
One thing I would like to say is that I don't mean to annoy people with my comments and don't say things just to say them. They usually are important to me if I mention them.

That's understandable. It does wonders for credibility, however, if one considers whether they might be "important" to the audience before opening mouth. :)

But--------how in the world would anybody actually KNOW what is important "to the audience"? I think better said than not said if one THINKS it may be important to someone.

I personally am constantly amazed what "the audience" is interested in.

Barry
motoged
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-11-2014 at 12:31 PM

Quote:
.... You guys are the rough and tough John Wayne silent types and a chatting female with all kinds of questions and comments makes you uncomfortable. .....
Quote:

Again, an assumption based on your issues more than reality :light:

Good luck with that gender over-generalizing.....or is that just a "female thing" ? ! :biggrin:

Self-regulation is usually not a gender issue....it's a mindfulness issue:light:

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 5-11-2014 at 12:46 PM

Has anyone got that orange juice clue figured out yet or have you been too busy peeing all over each other? :fire:

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 5-11-2014 at 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by soulpatch

OK, well, that contributed nothing. Seems par for the course!
:cool:

Irrelevance is a virtue in this thread, Frank. We'll add your astute contribution to most of mine. :biggrin:

woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 5-11-2014 at 02:16 PM

Quote:

******* all over each other? :fire:

juicing?:light::P

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 5-11-2014 at 02:26 PM

Quote:
Quote:

I have a feeling they came to terms with the reality of this issue long before some others here did.

The longer death declaration is delayed, the longer SS or pension payments continue,... Just another theory,...
Barry A.
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-11-2014 at 03:11 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The longer death declaration is delayed, the longer SS or pension payments continue,... Just another theory,...

-----that's potentially called FRAUD, Goat, and the penalties are such that it is not worth it to any thinking individual. (think Cliven Bundy who owes much more in Federal legal fines than in actual grazing fees).

Barry
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 5-11-2014 at 03:12 PM

Quote:
Quote:

******* all over each other? :fire:

juicing?:light::P

From the gusano con un extremo. :lol:

Pages:  1  ..  94    96    98  ..  116

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.