Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  61    63    65  ..  93
Author: Subject: Turtle bust
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
No... some high clouds is all... wet at Punta Banda today?

No. Not yet. Lots of wind out of the south though.

[Edited on 11-12-2009 by DENNIS]
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 01:23 PM

So is our comparing the weather, 130 miles apart, a good hijack Dennis?

(It is looking like a storm approaching)

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
So is our comparing the weather, 130 miles apart, a good hijack Dennis?

(It is looking like a storm approaching)

Any hijack on this thread is good.
bajamigo
Super Nomad

Mood: hubimos llegado

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 02:19 PM

Dennis, thank you for your hijack. When will it rain in Punta Banda? Thank you, again, in advance for hijacking this thread with your answer to this question.

comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 02:47 PM

I have to tell you that in La Paz now we are having fantastic weather but that's normal for this time of the year.:saint::saint:

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 02:51 PM

Let's summarize what we have learned:

Threatening clouds north of the border
Nice weather in La Paz
Lots of wind from the south
No xxx movies at DK's
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 02:58 PM

I think you got it right Ken!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Santiago
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 03:18 PM

I have a question I've never felt comfortable asking as it would expose my ignorance but since jeans most likely won't read this thread here goes:
What's the difference between a X rated, a XX rated and an XXX rated movie?
Please keep it as clean as you can in esplaining it to me.
dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Tranquilo

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Santiago
I have a question I've never felt comfortable asking as it would expose my ignorance but since jeans most likely won't read this thread here goes:
What's the difference between a X rated, a XX rated and an XXX rated movie?
Please keep it as clean as you can in esplaining it to me.

About 8 bucks.:lol::lol::lol:......dt

"Life is tough".....It's even tougher if you're stupid.....
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tripledigitken

Nice weather in La Paz
No xxx movies at DK's

Love your post's.:lol:

tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE
Quote:
Originally posted by tripledigitken

Nice weather in La Paz
No xxx movies at DK's

Love your post's.:lol:

Back at ya, Soup N-zi!
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajamigo
When will it rain in Punta Banda?

Soon. Very soon. A brain-heavy Mensan told me so.
OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 06:17 PM
As the Sewer Churns....

As the SEWER CHURNS.....Que pasa at Buenaventura?
Eddie(Munoz’z Employee) quit Munoz and Buenaventura. Wrote letters of confession to Olivia and made complete confessions to the government about Munoz. Eddie now works for the city in Mulege.

Munoz hires new guy(Fernando) from somewhere else(Mexican) in Mexico, claims he is here to kill Eddie. Twice Eddie punched Fernando out, once at the hotel when Eddie returned from La Paz giving testimony against Rafael Munoz Martinez. He was asking for his belongings and Fernando told him to leave. Second time at the Pemex station outside Mulege. Fernando approached with a bat telling Eddie he was going to kill him. Eddie seems to be a scrapper, whipped him again according to the guys who work the Pemex pumps. Mulege police showed at Pemex and detained Fernando. Fernando who shaves his head like James Russell Hicks walks around half the time with no clothes on or just wears white underwear? WTF ..We really don’t know his purpose here, but he likes to build fires. Nearly every night there is a glow and smell if fire and burning plastics. Builds fires in the driveway and in the center of the hotel.

The hotel has been without power and water since July. Rooms a rarely rented. Regularly tourist come here and ask if anyone is there in the hotel. If there is a rental in the hotel people will show and claim they are staying in the hotel. Tourists tell us similar stories that the water is out because they were told the generator is out of order, but the power will be on in the early evening which does not happen. Poor tourists can’t even get their money back if they try. Real embarrassing for us. HOTEL(HELL) MUNOZ The entrance has been blocked with a wood log. Betty or Elizabeth Durazo tells people they block the entrance because of us unloading drugs at our public launch ramp. -Elizabeth and Eddie’s 9x12 picture is still on the board at the checkpoint north of Loreto with bags of cocaine in front of them. Munoz has not made a public appearance in Mulege since two days before the turtle bust. Munoz should return to the hotel and make sure he visits local officials too! Lots of people would like to see him.

James Russell Hicks is still here in the Baja. Hicks walking around naked when first arriving. peeing at will outside one of the houses he occupies in front of anyone. Apparently has had run in’s with some of the Americans living next to him.—Who wants a naked convict next door? Have no idea what the deal is with bringing this convict from Florida except to use him to harass the Americans living there. James Russell Hicks jeep Cherokee is not driven by him anymore. Betty and Fernando seem to be the only ones driving the older model jeep. Hicks told the Marine guy they wont let him drive his vehicle anymore and they are using some kind of money he gets from somewhere to survive. Betty confirmed this with the Marine. Weird!

We are still being charged with the turtle possession. The charges have not been dropped as of yet. Even though it is a obvious set up. We have been asked to plead guilty receiving a fine and a year of probation, but this is not right and we plan to go through with the case. We want to expose some of these officials responsible. For us, this is important. These officials are as guilty as Munoz.

We hope this mess is over soon and this Munoz will return to his staring roll in “As the Sewer Churns” somewhere else besides Mulege.

Eddie, formerly known as Munoz’z man, has been asking to have his letter published on the turtle bust thread of the Nomad. Eddie told me he was very upset about Munoz using his name on the thread. I have told him it would be done if it was still active. It was not. Now that it is back active I am posting on the post after this. Also there is a copy posted in our restaurant. It is in Spanish.....
OLIGUACOMOLE
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 06:19 PM
Eddie's letter to Olivia

Dia 8 Septiembre 2009-Mulege B.C.S.
Playa Buenaventura

El Diario de un Sonador un Mexicano
Hoy mas que agradecido por vivir, y aqui en el paraiso, porcion del mismo amanecer en Playa Buenaventura, lugar donde ya varios anos tengo un sueno queriendo alcanzar y ya son 5 anos de trabajar duro y como testigos de lo que hablo son todos los proveedores y hasta vecinos. Aunque desde que llegue tenian ya pleitos juridicos y legales con quien me dio el trabajo Rafael Munoz Martinez alias Mano Negra, pero de algunos meses hasta hoy, que mas proximo es iniciar con el proyecto de engrandecer el Paraiso o por los menos ese fue el proposito de mi sociedad con Munoz Martinez Rafael y en 5 anos todo marchaba bien, hasta que aproximadamente 3 mesas atras me pidio que buscara a alguien para mandar matar a quien le estorbara, para llevar a cabo su plan, quizo que contratara a quien esto hiciera por dinero, ante mi negativa, se relaciono con el Gobierno y algunos de las Fuerzas Armadas, a quienes extorciono, pago y manipulo para que les implantaran drogas y tortugas, queriendonos implicar, pues nunca estuvo cerca siquiera de Buenaventura, lo mando hacer como acostumbra, y le hicieron el favor a cambio de dinero y cooperar (balconear) a gente conocida o buscada por problemas de narcotrafico y drogas. Escribiendo por internet, su especialidad, que yo colabore en esto y que fue mi plan, cosa absurda, pero al no obtener los resultados que esperaba y al yo molestarme y reclamarle porque como yo aqui vivo y eso significa o se traduce exponer mi integridad y el beneficiandose porque asi mataba 2 pajaros de un tiro, se desharia de los vecinos y de mi para no pagarme el a mi ni al grupo de inversionistas que represento. Solo por telefono sabia de el atravez de Elizabeth Espinoza Montano, quien vive en amasiato conmigo desde hace 5 anos, pero socia de Rafael y prestanombres del mismo desde hace 12 anos, fraguaron un plan que exije denuncia y atencion pues mandaron traer de Estados Unidos a un americano llamado Jims Hitch con enfermedades contagiosas y venereas y con sexualidad con animales y todo respaldado medicamente por el Dr. Romo asesor del Presidente Municipal Che Murillo y yo preocupado, pues involucra mi salud y la de quien alrededor de mi estan. Todo para quererse deshacer de todos, pero me previne con medidas sanitarias que evitan el contagio, y ante la negativa de presentarse pues ya se dieron cuenta, amenazo a mi persona si hablaba de esto y que me va a mandar deaparecer pero aqui sigue Jims Hitch y queria exponer la salud no solo de nosotros, ademas de quienes nos visitan pues es un hotel y no se vale, yo le digo que son estupideses y el se molesta, pero ya cuando me entere de su acceso al Gobierno y al Procurador y al Gobernador y sus Secretarios atravez de prometer Titulos de la Secretaria Agraria, de forma impune, matando gente atravez de enfermedades contagiosas, solo cuidense y abran los ojos y aqui tengo todas las pruebas que no he permitido que se vayan para que a quien le compete lo corrobore, y yo solo pido por ser escuchado y por mi seguridad y mi trabajo. Pues soy orgullosamente quien escribe el Diario de un Sonador, un Mexicano. Para preguntas Playa Buenaventura y con Eduardo Israel V. Arellano.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 06:21 PM

I'm not sure I have time for all this. Maybe I'll just re-read War 'n Peace.
mulegemichael
Super Nomad

Mood: up on step

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 08:57 PM

i can't seem to find my spanish dictionary just right now...wanna gimme the "short version"????

dyslexia is never having to say you\'re yrros.
docsmom
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 10:56 PM

No rain in the forecast for Tucson.
BajaNuts
Super Nomad

Mood: no worry, no hurry....it's all good!

[*] posted on 11-12-2009 at 11:57 PM

short version of War and Peace is sounding good....

Dennis~ can you send me the clif notes????~~~
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-13-2009 at 04:54 AM

[Edited on 11-13-2009 by ELINVESTI8]

bajamigo
Super Nomad

Mood: hubimos llegado

[*] posted on 11-13-2009 at 08:25 AM

Thank you for another unctuous message.

Pages:  1  ..  61    63    65  ..  93

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.