Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3  ..  5
Author: Subject: LORETO STORY #1
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-5-2011 at 04:07 PM
LORETO STORY #1

Here we Go!

Oh! so many years ago there came to Loreto a beautifull Blond named Sandy harrison. She had met her husband on a Saliboat out of Matzlan. He had become well to do from lplacing Spices in Plastic Bags near the check out counter of major Stores.

Anyway they built 3 different Homes right at the entrance to the Loreto Marina{Before it was built} and really fitted into the Loreto Commuinity.
Sandy set up a Salt Water Awuarium and elisted my helpt in supplying different Fish. I was happy to help her out.
As time went by{Before the endangered Luncatics] I bought a small tank and Oxygen bottle and took some of the fish to my Friend in San Diego{I cannot name as he is a long time member of Scripps]. He was interestesd in some of the very tiny Purple Fish that you can see around Del el Fonso Island off of San Nicholas.

I never have questioned him of the happenings of these fish as i trust him to be Honest He reports that he has not been able to crossbreed them to a Greater Size

You Lunatics and Nuts have to realize that you must get out and live with the Specie instead of believing the liberal Nutty proffs. telling you like he thinks it is!!!.

Get out, Go look, discover in your own mind what you see, Do not believe in the Nuts!!

Osprey
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-5-2011 at 05:01 PM

Skeet, you never asked me where I got my snake experience. It was on the Arizona strip many years ago. I was thrown out of work one summer and roamed that little piece above the Colorado.

Almost no caves in that country so the only one big enough for me was already taken by rattlers. I moved in anyway and made friends, best I could. Then a lonesome tejone, a badger moved in with us but he began to mistreat the snakes and we had many arguments about it. I fed him by hand and eventually lost part of two fingers. I run him off and was satisfied to eat only one snake a week (more for the liquid than the meat). I cooked and took my meals outside out of respect. It was more a workable arrangement for me than them as mice and rats would not come within a mile of my smell (et lots of wild onion when I could find it).
baronvonbob
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-5-2011 at 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skeet/Loreto
Here we Go!

Oh! so many years ago there came to Loreto a beautifull Blond named Sandy harrison. She had met her husband on a Saliboat out of Matzlan. He had become well to do from lplacing Spices in Plastic Bags near the check out counter of major Stores.

Anyway they built 3 different Homes right at the entrance to the Loreto Marina{Before it was built} and really fitted into the Loreto Commuinity.

Is that the Place directly next to the federales and has two cabanas in back and a house in front? They both have died?
scouter
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-5-2011 at 09:01 PM

# 2

After a long day on the water fishing out of Escondido I had to run my friends back to Loreto (Two amigos that were Garbage men from San Francisco), I always had guests stay at the Oasis, it was clean; food was good and bar was always in good company.
Any way it was late, dark and I was tired and after dropping them off and having one more drink, I needed to fill two drums with diesel before heading back to Tripue, I had a cold Pacifico at the pemex station on main street after fueling and started south, it was maybe 10-11 pm and dark as hell that night , as I headed up the hill after the long straight away past Loreto Bay and the golf coarse , as I rounded the area where the left is a cliff to the water and the right is a shear cliff straight up ,I heard a huge bang and the 1 ton 4x4 ford shook like a sum b-tch , I thought I was going over the cliff , I let of the gas and saw no lights but my head lights still pointing south , I had no idea what the heck just happened and did not want to stop , as I made my way I thought hell should I turn around and go see what I hit or what hit me , by the time I calmed down I was back at camp snoopy and My Dad was waiting for me , after telling him what happened he summoned me to the rear of the truck , the tail gate was gone and the bed had a 2 to 6 inch depression in the center of the last two feet, we grabbed a couple flash lights and headed back to the scene of impact, it was now and hour or so later , upon our arrival we found the tail gate in the middle of the highway and a rock the size of a cow next to it, the tail gate was history but we thru it in the back and we managed to get the large rock to the side with the front of my truck.
As we left to head back my Dad said you must have some kind of angle looking over you Son , had that hit a few feet earlier I would be burying you tomorrow…..
Haa Baja never a dull moment…. We fished for a few more days and went home….
Another great trip….
jbcoug
Senior Nomad

Mood: Needing Baja!

[*] posted on 5-5-2011 at 09:40 PM

Patch,

Now that is a piece of fine literature.

John
Marc
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Waiting

[*] posted on 5-5-2011 at 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jbcoug
Patch,

Now that is a piece of fine literature.

John

Another Hemingway.
flyfishinPam
Super Nomad

Mood: gone fishin'

[*] posted on 5-6-2011 at 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by soulpatch
YoUn know, I was prondering this and since I am not a lunatic, nor a commie for those that care, butt a nutt (which is quite odd in itself since I am allerjic to nutts), I was thinking aboot this fish I almost caught once.
Christ, it was big. But the esea still holds as many as it used to so go almost get one yourself.
You should've scene it. I wish I had.
So, I was on my way back to the people in the GoOd OLd dazy(dazy was my ride....god I miss her) where men were men and women service them and I just couldn't get over how damn together my chiiite was bundled! If cows were pink then I was tickled.
Except fo r that once place int the road....some drunk arse mukker futher with his finger out the window and redfaced yellin' was in my lane...WTF? So, Anwyay....nekkid as usual, I high tialed it back to my place liek I was on a bycicle on the cover of a Queen album.
THere, well, I consorted with the simple people and, as we danced 'round the Maypole, I thought "thank god I am not in 'Frisco, becuase ,w eell they might think I am gay.
No way, tho. Not here in Texas.

[Edited on 5-6-2011 by soulpatch]

you Forgot to mention coon huntin' and Two eyed tequila
Bajamatic
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-6-2011 at 10:41 AM

"You Lunatics and Nuts have to realize that you must get out and live with the Specie instead of believing the liberal Nutty proffs. telling you like he thinks it is!!!."

To quote one of my favorite movies, "you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls arse, but why not just take your butcher's word for it?"

[Edited on 5-6-2011 by Bajamatic]

yuletide
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-6-2011 at 10:52 AM

Matic.

One day many years ago I noticed a Person or thing Hanging around the Beach North of Loreto so I started a conversation and started talking to the Uglist gitls I had every seen.

Soon I got to wondering what she would look like underneath those terrible clothes.WOWWOW WOW!!

YOU CANNOT BELIEVE THE BEAUTIFULL BODY!!!

sometimes you got to be Risky and see whats There!!
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 5-6-2011 at 12:07 PM

Loreto? After Skeet/Loreto's last post I lost my train of thought.:biggrin:
toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

[*] posted on 5-6-2011 at 12:23 PM

Quote:
Matic.

One day many years ago I noticed a Person or thing Hanging around the Beach North of Loreto so I started a conversation and started talking to the Uglist gitls I had every seen.

Soon I got to wondering what she would look like underneath those terrible clothes.WOWWOW WOW!!

sometimes you got to be Risky and see whats There!!

...contrived capital letters:!::rolleyes:

Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 5-6-2011 at 12:31 PM

Loreto. An easy town to live in. Lots of friendly people. When the sun sets the music begins to play till midnight, then the dogs begin to bark. And after that the roosters begin to crow. Loreto.:yes:
El Camote
Senior Nomad

Mood: y Blues

[*] posted on 5-6-2011 at 12:37 PM

I'm still trying to figure out what a "gitl" is. :?: Is it like a griddle? A girdle? What happens when a gitl giggles? Especially if it's on the uglist. I don't think I'd want to be on the Ug list although I've enjoyed wearing Uggs. :?::?::?::?:

Knowledge is good. - Emil Faber
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-6-2011 at 12:49 PM

Sorry El Camote, did not check it shoujd have been girl"s,
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 5-6-2011 at 12:54 PM
Deciphering Skeetisms

Probably takes someone who has spent a lot of time in Texas absorbing the regional Idioms.

It's much the same in the South.

The first time I traveled to my last ex-wife's birthplace in rural Georgia, I couldn't understand a lot that was said. After awhile, they made sense and I knew it was time to get going.

Picture a whole room filled with Skeet-Talkers. Hopefully, there'd be Alcohol.
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 5-6-2011 at 12:57 PM

Skeet,
showing your "Horny Toad" expertise.:biggrin::biggrin:

I think my photographic memory ran out of film

Air Evacuation go to
http://www.loretobarbara@skymed.com
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-6-2011 at 01:02 PM

Hey Van: Would you or someone post a Photo of a "Horny Toad'??

I do not know how to post Photos.
'There are several Websites with good Picture.
Most posters may have never seen one.

Thanks Skeet
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 5-6-2011 at 01:11 PM

Quote:
Hey Van: Would you or someone post a Photo of a "Horny Toad'??

I do not know how to post Photos.
'There are several Websites with good Picture.
Most posters may have never seen one.

Thanks Skeet

Here you go Skeet

grinning old man.jpg - 44kB

I think my photographic memory ran out of film

Air Evacuation go to
http://www.loretobarbara@skymed.com
djh
Senior Nomad

Mood: Mellow fellow, plays a yellow cello...

[*] posted on 5-6-2011 at 01:18 PM

Reading glasses ? ?

Quote:

One day, manly years ago I noticed a Person Hanging around my thingy, at the Beach North of Loreto so I started a conversation and started talking to the Uglist gintles I had every seen.

Soon I got to wondering what hesheit would look like underneath my terrible clothes. WOWWOW WOW!!

sometimes you got to be (f)Risky and see whats There!!

now.... thar's a waller I kin genitally sprinkl on my Specie Nuts.

Its all just stuff and some numbers.
A day spent sailing isn\'t deducted from one\'s life.
Peace, Love, and Music
bajafam
Senior Nomad

Mood: DLTBGYD

[*] posted on 5-8-2011 at 07:52 AM

please tell me that your "friends" did not tire of said fish and release them into the ocean....
I know, I know, it wouldn't have mattered...

Check out our travel blog @
http://thefamvangurp.blogspot.com

Scentsy!! Because real life is smelly. https://itsamightysmellyworld.scentsy.us

Check out my latest article ~ https://vegbyte.com/vegan-eyeliner/

The cookbooks essential to Baja Trippin' ~ https://vegbyte.com/vegan-mexican-cookbooks/
 Pages:  1    3  ..  5

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.