BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3  ..  7
Author: Subject: Has anyone seen this girl around surfing areas?
shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 9-20-2011 at 07:15 PM
Has anyone seen this girl around surfing areas?

OK Nomads....here is a new sleuth challenge for you in the surf areas or just baja sur in general.

Please help this girl's family find her...she was last seen in GN around a month ago and is most likely at some surf spot in Baja sur. She was in the company of her boyfriend and driving a big white Ford Club Wagon 1994 15 passeger van.

Please U2U me or call the numbers below if you have seen her....URGENT

TELEFONOS:
01 615 15-7-12-13. RESTAURANT LAS CAZUELAS
CELULAR:615-107-02-22 615 161-51-73 CON HERIBERTO GARCIA GONZALES

[Edited on 9-21-2011 by shari]

[Edited on 9-21-2011 by BajaNomad]

natasha_edited-5.jpg - 31kB

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 9-20-2011 at 07:40 PM

not yet. call G&S.

what's the deal?

BooJumMan
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-20-2011 at 07:48 PM

So I take it they haven't seen the boyfriend either?

Haven't heard from in a month? When did they go down, how long were they supposed to be gone for?
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-20-2011 at 08:02 PM

What state are the plates on the van? and why is the restaurant looking for them?
shari
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-20-2011 at 09:35 PM

the owner of Las Cazuelas is in touch with the mom so Heric called me for help and I in turn am asking all you amazing Nomads to please help find Natasha...but if you do find her, please dont approach or say anything to her but contact Heric or U2U me por favor....

hint...there is some intrigue involved I cant divulge at this moment...thanks for understanding.

here is what they may be traveling in

image003-1.jpg - 39kB

mcfez
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-20-2011 at 10:35 PM
Wow....

......Please help this girl's family find her.

No offense....but there is no indication why the family needs to find her...for her good....or bad(?).

This isnt right. Sorry.

Old people are like the old cars, made of some tough stuff. May show a little rust, but good as gold on the inside.
SyntaxJO
Junior Nomad

Mood: Excited for November!

[*] posted on 9-21-2011 at 07:21 AM

I think some 'divulgation' is due of you want people sneaking around and contacting people about her whereabouts behind her back. Why do you get to have all the fun, Shari???? Otherwise... it's none of our business. Just saayyyinnnn....

[Edited on 9-21-2011 by SyntaxJO]
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-21-2011 at 07:27 AM

She is probably in Abreojos, or El Canejo area.

It can't be hard to use a plane to search for the vehicle.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 9-21-2011 at 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by dtbushpilot
This smells bad to me shari. The girl is 21 and ran off with her boyfriend and maybe she doesn't want to be "found" or bothered by her family.....

i agree. how do we know the people searching are searching with good intentions?

the request for secrecy sounds like maybe searcher is stalking
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-21-2011 at 07:32 AM

People do have the right to leave family.
bajamigo
Super Nomad

Mood: hubimos llegado

[*] posted on 9-21-2011 at 07:59 AM

The notion of divulging the whereabouts of an adult who obviously doesn't want to be found to a group of people who won't divulge their reasons for wanting to find her is meddlesome and dangerously thoughtless. "Sleuth challenge?" This isn't a game.

Sweetwater
Senior Nomad

Mood: chilly today hot tomale

[*] posted on 9-21-2011 at 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajamigo
The notion of divulging the whereabouts of an adult who obviously doesn't want to be found to a group of people who won't divulge their reasons for wanting to find her is meddlesome and dangerously thoughtless. "Sleuth challenge?" This isn't a game.

Echo this.......an adult is responsible to them self and for them self....and putting up this type of request/post without a validating reason is just plain wrong........IMHO!

Everbody\'s preachin\' at me that we all wanna git to heaven, trouble is, nobody wants to die to git there.-BB King
Reality is what does not go away when you stop believing in it. -Philip K Dick
Nothing is worse than active ignorance. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe(1749-1832, German writer, artist and politician)
When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I\'ve never tried before. - Mae West
Experience is what keeps a man who makes the same mistake twice from admitting it the third time around.
norte
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-21-2011 at 09:11 AM

What BS. If you are going to post someones DL with photo and data you had better have good reason and include that in your post. Mexico and the US have laws against this.
shari
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-21-2011 at 09:40 AM

Hmmm....O....K....then. Hear me out...I was contacted by Heric about this "affair". As is my usual modus operendi, I consulted several friends about how to approach this and the consensus was not to divulge all the information first...but to just ask if anyone had seen this woman. The concern is that perhaps one of her friends may see the post and warn her that people are looking for her which will make it more difficult to find them.

I figured people would trust me enough to realize that something is amiss and she needs to be found asap...loose lips sink ships kind of situation. It is NOT just a case of her not wanting to be found...there are serious issues around her running away...which she did. She withdrew all the money out of her account from an Ensenada bank over a month ago and rented this van from Heric for 2 days and has not brought it back.
The family dont have the means to rent an airplane to look and the police sure as heck dont really look for stolen vehicles either. Heric knows about the Nomad police and sought our help recover his van and also help this girl as she may be in danger.

I was told that the boyfriend may be armed and violent so be careful if you find them...remember, that is just what I was told and am passing on this info in hopes of recovering Heric's van which he really needs. They surf which is why they may be camped on some surf spot and most likey switched license plates on the van and may be living in it..maybe they are on a remote beach or hiding out in a city...so keep your eyes peeled in the bars for this woman and this van....thanks nomads

norte
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-21-2011 at 09:55 AM

armed and dangerous. wow. glad no one approached based on your original message... or did they?
DanO
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-21-2011 at 10:57 AM

Am I missing something or are we being asked by a rental car company to bird dog a couple of car theft suspects (including one who is armed and dangerous), and because the family wants to keep the woman out of trouble (presumably she's not armed and dangerous but appears to lack serious judgment in the boyfriend department), they want us to do it instead of the cops? Last time I checked, there were only a couple of posters on this board with the qualifications for that sort of job, and they haven't offered an opinion yet. I'll wait.

\"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.\" -- Frank Zappa
shari
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-21-2011 at 11:26 AM

no Dano...the family is not asking for that and it wasnt a rental car agency.

My dear amigo and owner of Las Cazuelas restaurant in GN has a soft heart and seeing as it isnt whale season, he rented her his passenger van for 2 days on Aug.15 and never saw it again. Heric is NOT a rich man and really needs his van back. He asked me for my help and in turn I am asking for YOUR help knowing there are many nomad eyes and ears in remote places, beaches, bars etc. Heric is a great guy with a big heart and does alot of favours for lots of folks so I want to help him get his van back...he knows that the police dont actively look for stolen vehicles.

all I am asking is that if you have seen her or the van to let me know so we can inform the authorities and they can deal with it...just a visual sighting report would be very helpful. I think this IS the kind of thing that Nomads can do....it was the mom that mentioned the boyfriend may have a gun but who knows...he is known to be violent though which is why they are of course worried about their daughter.

jbcoug
Senior Nomad

Mood: Needing Baja!

[*] posted on 9-21-2011 at 11:54 AM

Nobody is asking you to stop a bullet. If you happen to see the van, pass it on to Shari. Simple enough?

John
shari
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-21-2011 at 12:03 PM

thanks John....sheesh...sorry if I didnt phrase the initial post exactly to some people's likings....I had just spent the night sleeping on the floor of the hospital and was pretty exhaused...another story...I was just about to post the "be on the lookout for" post when Ron & Cristina had thier emergency so I actually forgot about this request. Then Heric came to MY rescue in GN and I remembered he asked for my help. I just wasnt sure how to phrase this or how to present it. I hesitate to post that someone is armed and dangerous if I dont personally know that for a fact...I was just told this second hand...

I too believe in personal freedom and wouldnt get involved with just some parents wanting their errant daughter back....BUT there is more to this case than that. While I worry about the girl, I dont think I have met here although she sure looked familiar but I am wanting to help Heric get his van back.....soooooo like john said....just let me know if you happen to see the van or the girl....gracias

Curt63
Super Nomad

Mood: Fish tacos and Tecate

[*] posted on 9-21-2011 at 12:37 PM

If they're are on the run or don't want to be found, heading in to the area north of St Rosalillita makes more sense.

There is surf in there (some say). The Marron brothers know everything that happens in there.

They probably would have loaded up on supplies.

Wouldn't hurt to ask around in that town.

No worries
 Pages:  1    3  ..  7

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.