BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Image Of Maden Mangoes Mama Mia! Huge!
DavidE
Ultra Nomad

Mood: 'At home we demand facts and get them. In Mexico one subsists on rumor and never demands anything.' Charles Flandrau,

[*] posted on 8-5-2012 at 11:03 AM
Image Of Maden Mangoes Mama Mia! Huge!

This is the variety of mango I grow in Michoacán. But the one's I found yesterday are huge, I only get a crate or so of this size from my 32 trees! One point three kilograms (2.87 lbs) each! I am in heaven! Agua fresa de mango!

A Lot To See And A Lot To Do
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 8-5-2012 at 11:26 AM

drool on the coffee cup i get, but salsa on mangos? i know about powdered chili, but salsa?:?:

DavidE
Ultra Nomad

Mood: 'At home we demand facts and get them. In Mexico one subsists on rumor and never demands anything.' Charles Flandrau,

[*] posted on 8-5-2012 at 11:26 AM

HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Haden, Dadbeed Haden, with AWT-chay!

[Edited on 8-5-2012 by DavidE]

DavidE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-5-2012 at 11:43 AM

Not just any salsa!

Salsa VALENTINA the one with the heart on the label.

Sweet and spicy. I cannot live without it anymore. Good mole is that way except for mole oxaqueña. Chocolate, raisins, peanuts, chile.

Same for pepinos. Impossible to eat without being drenched in Valentina.

Ostiones en su concha! Con limon y salsa de piquin y de arbole!

woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 8-5-2012 at 11:50 AM

now you went and did it!

Mole!!!!!!

food of the Gods, you know, Neptune and Poseidon?

DavidE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-5-2012 at 12:41 PM

Mole Poblano! Sticky, gooey, sweet, hot. One spoonfull is enough to coat the entire face, lap, chest, arms and hands. Cannot shake the fork loose from the hand. Pieces of napkin come off when you wipe. Guajalóte con mole! Thanks Woody! more for me! Neptuno can go suck a limón!

Lindalou
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-5-2012 at 01:05 PM

I don't know what pictures you guys have, but mine shows something covered in plastic wrap.
DavidE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-5-2012 at 01:19 PM

The cantaloupe size orbs. Green blushed with red. No plastic wrap. The haze on the fruit is the remnants of the last fungicide spray, done about one to two weeks before harvest. Best removed with very hot water and rubbing. But left to ripen, the residue will keep the fruit from rotting.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.