Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Meds to Baja
weebray
Super Nomad

Mood: lleno

[*] posted on 2-23-2014 at 06:18 PM
Meds to Baja

Ordered a prescription from Canadian Pharmacy around the 1st. of the year as a test. They were sent from India by way of Singapore. We rec'd them last week intact with no bill from aduana. Customs form was marked "commercial sample" value $24. We plan to order again bearing in mind the lead time. This is our 4th. experience with Indian made meds. We are VERY pleased with the quality and price despite what the US pharmaceutical monopoly has to say.
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 2-23-2014 at 07:24 PM

I get meds from Northwestfarmacy and they come from Mauritius.
They won't send them to any address but a US one..
Which one are you using, since I love to get them directly to Loreto and not have to bother friends

I think my photographic memory ran out of film

Air Evacuation go to
http://www.loretobarbara@skymed.com
Bob and Susan
Elite Nomad

Mood: Full Time Residents

[*] posted on 2-24-2014 at 05:35 AM

we get ALL the meds we need right here in mulege...

and...

if they don't have it they order it

and...

the prices are really low too...compared to usa

what kind of meds do you need that have to come from Mauritius or Singapore or India???? holy cow!!!

our website is:
http://www.mulege.org
weebray
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-24-2014 at 07:07 AM

The meds we got are not available in Mexico and boy we tried everywhere to find them. We had them sent to our address in La Paz. This may seem odd but their prices, even with shipping, are lower than Mexico on most drugs. The Mexican Post is, as most post systems in the world, pretty feckless but it does deliver -------- eventually.
DavidE
Ultra Nomad

Mood: 'At home we demand facts and get them. In Mexico one subsists on rumor and never demands anything.' Charles Flandrau,

[*] posted on 2-24-2014 at 10:43 AM

With cardiac drugs, ni modo for me. One time I opened a bottle of anti-inflammatories from India, found THREE different shaped pills, different color and the 100-count bottle contained 93.

A Lot To See And A Lot To Do
weebray
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-24-2014 at 11:17 AM

Oh those pesky Indians - always so playful.
DavidE
Ultra Nomad

Mood: 'At home we demand facts and get them. In Mexico one subsists on rumor and never demands anything.' Charles Flandrau,

[*] posted on 2-24-2014 at 11:37 AM

But I love the bottles printed in English, absolutely perfect...

"Medicine XXXXXXXXXXX USP"

Cut N Paste

USP stands for United States Pharmacopeia. The United States Pharmacopeia is an official public standards–setting authority for all prescription and over–the–counter medicines and other health care products manufactured or sold in the United States.
Source:
Pharmacist

Like the bottle of NIMESULIDE, you know, the one that had 93 pills inside. Nimesulide is not only not approved by the USA FDA, it is prohibited from entering the country, regardless of how much I like it. The bottle did clearly state the medication was manufactured in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. I saved the information in a file.

Do yourself a favor and GOOGLE Medicines India

I do trust Sector Salud made in Mexico medications.

A Lot To See And A Lot To Do

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.